Have You Seen Your Sister?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No idea, I never really talk to her like that."

"Well I do. You should be lucky I got to you first." She winked and walked towards the exit.

"I am so lucky I have you." I gave her ass a smack as she was setting the alarm to leave.

-- -- -- -- --

When we get home and get inside Jess pays me no attention and goes straight to her room with Violet and I head to my room. At one point when we were kids we all stayed in the same room but for years it has been the two girls together and I am alone. We never wanted to change it and raise suspicion as to why we would want to sleep in the same area. It's for the best anyways because even around the house she has trouble keeping her hands off of me.

-- -- -- -- --

"Where are you going all dressed up?" Mom asked looking up stairs at Jess who was out of my sight.

"I told you mom, Jess and I are going out to the movies tonight." I said leaning against the wall waiting for Jess.

"Yeah mom, it's movie night!" Jess said, skipping down the stairs.

Had to focus my whole body to not become erect at the sight of her. She was wearing a skimpy black dress with cuts out of the center revealing her cleavage and stomach. Her arms were covered by a thin black sleeve and her legs looked amazing because they were barely covered with how short it was.

"Bit much for a movie night with your brother."

"Mom I've told you before I dress up cause I like to look pretty. I just got this Kapri Mini Dress, what do you think?" She asked, doing a spin.

Mom let out a sigh and smiled. "I think you look beautiful, my daughter." She pulled her in for a tight hug. "You two have fun tonight." She pulled me in for a hug next. "And maybe next time take Violet with you."

"Maybe next time mom." I gave her a smile and then followed that skimpy dress out the front door.

We go on dates like this all the time, we keep it casual when we go out, subtle touches and little things that could be seen as nothing. We always see movies that have been in theaters for weeks or over a month so the theater is empty. We take our seats as close to the far back corner as possible. If the theater is empty enough it's nice to be able to hold her hand without worrying about getting seen.

Tonight I had trouble keeping myself contained with that dress. Luckily it was one of those nearly empty theater nights. Few people in the middle row and some others on the opposite side of the theater.

I placed my hand between her legs, her short dress gave her no protection. On top of that she had no underwear on. Quite risky since we had to walk up the stairs to our seats, almost impossible that if anyone looked they wouldn't have seen her completely on display.

I pushed my finger into her tiny slit, it wasnt ready for me and was tight. She looked over at me and gave me a kiss on the cheek before turning back to the movie. With my limited mobility in our seats I attempted to play with her clit about to get her going. Once she was getting moist I slid my finger back inside. Still tight as always but wet enough to finger her. She bit her lip lightly and kept facing forward.

I looked around the theater, it was hard to see but everyone was watching the movie. I slid out of my chair into the slim aisle. I lifted my head between her legs and supported them on my shoulders. Better than popcorn with a movie is her wet slit dripping into my mouth. I kept going until she pulled at my hair. I looked up at her and she was mouthing me to stop. I get up off the ground and sit back in my seat.

"You know how hard it is to stay quiet when you make me cum?" She whispered into my ear. "And how do you do it so quick? I can't even do it myself that quick."

"Practice." I said cupping her cheek in my hand and pulling her in for a kiss. She licked my lips after I let her go.

"I taste good on you." She smiled and we went back to watching the movie.

On the way to the car she was already grabbing at my crotch. We got in the car and she started to undo my pants. I started the car and before I started driving I helped her shift my pants down a bit. I plan to take the back roads so that I can drive much slower and safer. Not many people take this route because the highway is much quicker.

As soon as we were out of the parking lot she was leaning over the center console and my erection was at the back of her mouth. I reached my free hand down her back, her dress was already riding up but I pulled it up as far as it would allow. She may be short but at my angle I couldn't get my finger inside her so I just grabbed at her ass and waist and she kept sliding her mouth up and down on me.

I see a car coming up behind us quickly.

"Car!" I called to her.

I throw a sweater over her and she slides down so her legs off the chair and on the floor. Her head keeps bobbing the sweater up and down as she sucks on me. As the car approaches I see the faint outline of a lightbar on top as it's pulling closer beside us.

"Fuck it's a cop. Hold on."

I press her down on my erection and hold her in place. As the cop pulls up next to us I can hear her gagging. I kept my eyes facing forward but they slowed beside us and I could feel them looking at me. The sound of her choking on my cock was getting me close to completion.

As the cops were pulling away I let the feeling over take me. I kept holding her even though the cop was gone and drained my cum down her throat. Her choking continued along with struggled swallowing sounds. Once I felt my balls were empty I let her up.

"Sorry about that, the cop wouldn't let up."

She threw the sweater off that was covering her and sat up gasping for air.

"Holy fuck that was hot." she said between heavy breaths. "Closest I think we've been to getting caught." She shifted her dress down but it was still above her waist.

"Sorry for the unexpected load." I said, placing my hand on her thigh.

"Never be sorry when I make you cum." She said placing her hand on mine and leaning back in the chair.

The rest of the ride home was nice and peaceful. Hand in hand with the girl I love. As we were coming closer to the house she hiked her dress back down all the way, which wasn't much lower than it was. We checked no one was around and gave a quick kiss before pulling around the block and into the driveway.

When we walked inside our parents were already asleep upstairs so we had to try to stay quiet.

"How was the movie?" Violet asked from behind the open fridge door.

"It was great, but I'm exhausted. Don't wake me up when you come to bed V, good night you too." Jess said, walking past the kitchen right upstairs.

"And what do you think?" Violet asked, closing the fridge door and facing me.

I hope my jaw didn't actually drop because it did in my mind. She was wearing a sheer black babydoll with no underwear on. I could see her nipples clearly through it and could see that she was clean shaven down below. Violet was always a baggy shirt and sweatpants kind of girl. So to see her in something so sexy was blowing my mind. I have never looked at her in this way before but she has a perfect figure and perky breasts.

"You know you're supposed to wear underwear with that, right?" I asked her, not hiding as I looked up and down her body.

"Wait, how did you know I'm not-- Is this see through!?" She proclaimed.

I hushed her. "Keep your voice down, mom and dad are sleeping."

She covered her chest with one arm and placed her hand to block her slit.

"I can't believe you just saw me naked." Her face was flush red.

"You have a gorgeous body, I--" I caught what I was saying and stopped myself. I was speaking to her like I would Jess.

"You really think so?" Violet asked, putting her hands on her waist and looking down at her own body.

"I do." I guess if she's giving me the view again I can speak freely about it.

"I stole this from Jess, she always has fancy sexy clothes. I didn't even check if this was see through or not when I put it on."

"It fits you well, you should ask her to keep it."

"Yeah I think I will." She looked up and smiled at me. "Now show me yours Bro."

"What?" I asked surprised.

"You see me naked, fair is fair. I think that's how this works. So show me yours."

"Fair is fair." I said and I unzipped my pants and showed her my underwear.

"Why did you stop?" She asked, looking at me confused.

"Because I only see you in your underwear." I got her now.

"But you can see through mine." She pouted.

"Well, I'd call this even." I smirked.

She rolled her eyes. "Fair is fair."

She put her hands on the bottom of the baby doll and hesitated for a moment. Pulling it lightly then putting it back down. After she took a deep breath she pulled it all the way up and off over her head.

She was stunning. Perfect little body, perfect boobs. Not as 'hot' as Jess but definitely cuter.

"There." She looked away from me.

"Wow lil sis, I never noticed how perfect your little body is in all those baggy shirts and sweatpants you always wear."

"Thanks Bro, I have low self esteem so I just like to hide myself."

"You shouldn't, maybe ask Jess for some clothes, you're both about the same size."

"Yeah maybe I-- Hey, it's your turn. Don't distract me."

"Okay, if that's what you want."

I pulled down my underwear and showed her my erection as it flipped out.

"Whoa." She said, bending down and looking at it closer. "You know I've never seen a penis up close before."

"You've never had sex?" I blurted out.

"I have, but only like, 2 times. I let him do it from behind laying in bed but I never actually looked at it." She kept looking at it closely. "Are you turned on right now?"

"I mean, I can't lie, that's typically what an erection means."

"Turned on by your little 18 year old sister." she giggled quietly and slapped my chest before picking up her baby doll and putting it back on. I followed suit and pulled my pants up.

"You aren't bad yourself bro, Good night." I watched her practically naked body walk up the stairs and got a good view between her thigh gap at her tiny slit.

As I approached my room I could hear Jess from her room.

"Holy fuck V?! Is that mine? You look good. Are you wearing underwear?" Jess said loudly followed by Violet hushing her.

-- -- -- -- --

I heard Jessica's secret knock on the door, meaning the coast was clear and let her in. I opened the door and she scurried in. I turned around to her and she jumped into my arms and kissed me.

"Missed you." She said pressing her head into my chest

"Missed you too." I kissed her hair.

She took off her PJ's and hopped onto the sink. I pulled off my PJ pants and walked up to her. I took a moment to appreciate her, caressing her skin with my hand along her arms and legs.

"Did you see V last night?" she asked me.

"Yeah I saw her after you went to bed." I was lining up my penis in front of her.

"What did you think?"

"I think she looked good." I slid the head of my penis up and down her slit.

"Looked good? She was fucking sexy. Come on, admit it."

"Yeah she was super cute in your baby doll."

"Right? I didn't know she had it in her. And did you see she didn't know to wear underwear? Poor thing"

"Oh I saw more than that." I said as I pushed myself inside her. She bit her lip gently before replying.

"What do you mean?" She asked bracing herself against the walls and sink taps.

"Well, she may have taken it off in front of me."

"What, why?"

"Well because she wanted to see my dick. It was a strange turn of events" My dick was throbbing talking about it as I slid it in and out of Jess.

"And did you show her?" Jess panted out.

"Yeah, it was the first time she's seen a penis she said. I hope that's okay."

Jess squirmed and squeezed my erection as she came. I kept fucking her sensetive slit waiting for her to reply.

"Bro you can even fuck her if you want." She said between heavy breaths.

"What?" I said as I started to get close.

"I said--" She slid back and pulled herself off of me. She hopped off the counter and knelt onto the ground. I turned to face her and she took my erection in her hand and started to stroke it. "I said, you can fuck our little sister if you want."

"I don't understand." I asked confused.

"Listen big bro. I don't want you to ever leave me. It's me and you to the end. Right?"

"Always sis."

"Well I know you would never cheat on me with some random chick. But I'm giving you a lifetime pass with our sister. You can do whatever you want with her but always remember I come first."

"Why though." I am still lost.

"Because I saw her yesterday, she is fucking hot as hell. And I know you are a sister fucker." she winked at me. "So maybe if you get her going you can tell her about us and we can all be together, then maybe leave our shitty fathers house."

"Thanks sis. She is really cute isn't she."

"She is, good luck bro, you'll need it with that virgin." Jess said as she placed my erection in her mouth.

She kept going and playing with my balls until I came in her mouth. At the same moment a knock on the door.

"Have you seen your sister?"

We quickly threw our clothes back on and I opened the door.

"Yeah mom she's right here." I said opening the door. "I'm just grabbing dirty clothes from my shower earlier from behind the door. excuse me" I pushed past her.

"Hui Maum." Jess said with my cum in her mouth as she brushed her teeth with it.

"Hi Sweetie." Mom said. "How was the movie"

-- -- -- -- --

Late night at 1am a knock came at my bedroom door.

"Come in?" I said just loud enough that they should hear me.

Violet walked in and closed the door behind her. She was once again not wearing underwear under a pink baby doll, this one had a cute bow on the front and was even more see-through than the last one. I watched her from my bed walk to the middle of the room and do a slow twirl.

"Uh, what's up sis?" I said obviously checking out her legs.

"I uh--" She was clearly nervous. "Jess was dressing me up in her different nighties to see what fits and when she saw me in this one she said I should show it to you. She knows you saw me naked the other day, now she has too after all these clothes changes. She told me to show you this one cause you have a good eye for these things. Not sure what she means."

I was looking all over her extremely exposed body. My erection is growing in my PJ pants.

"Well what do you think?" Violet asked, doing a bigger twirl this time.

"I think it looks really cute and sexy. Best of both worlds."

"Thanks big bro." She smiled. "Looks like that likes it too." she said pointing at my erection. "May I see it again?" Before I could answer she pulled off her baby doll and stood naked in front of me. "Fair is fair." She smiled and blushed.

"Fair is fair." I said pulling my PJ pants and boxers all the way off my body.

She gravitated to it like a moth to a flame. I don't know why she was so curious about my penis.

"Can I touch it?" She asked, crawling slowly onto the bed.

"You can." I simply said.

She put her hand around it, and looked unsure what to do next. I placed my hand on hers and helped guide it, moving it up and down. After a moment I let her hand go and she continued on her own.

"Is this right?" She asked, looking up at me with puppy dog eyes.

"You're doing great V." I smiled back at her.

"This isn't weird right? It's just uh-- practice."

"If that's what you want it to be."

"I'll just keep practicing then." Violet said as she kept slowly stroking the erection she gave me. It felt really good but not good enough to get me off.

"What do I do with these?" She asked, placing her other hand on my balls.

"You can just play with them gently, like a light massage."

She started to do just that, it was a bit more rough to start, but I guided her and she got better at it. She continued to touch me for five more minutes before stopping and starting to get up.

"Thanks big bro, I learned a lot." Violet said, smiling and turning towards the baby doll.

"Hey wait a sec." I called out to her. She turned around to look at me. "Fair is fair." I said, patting the bed beside me.

She looked at me for a moment without moving but then walked over to the bed and lay beside me facing away from me.

"Mind if I turn you on your back?" I asked kindly. She nodded. I gave a light push on her hip bone and turned her onto her back. Her hands were at her side giving me the best view I've had so far of my little sister's body. The things I wanted to do, but I had to go slow.

I was laying on my side towards her, my arm holding me up over her head and my left hand was sliding slowly down her stomach and over her bald pubic area. I placed my whole hand over her slit, it felt just as nice as Jess's. I pushed a finger between the tight lips and started to massage her clit. Violet gasped and put a hand over her mouth.

"Has anyone ever touched you like this before?" I ask. She shook her head no.

I slid my finger lower and pushed into her tight slit. She feels perfect around my finger. I didn't want to add extra fingers inside her yet. But I did use my thumb to keep toying with her clit. She seemed to react more when I touched her clit so I pulled my finger out and focused on that. She looked tense like she was holding back her pleasure.

"If it feels good, let your body feel it." I whispered to her.

Violet let her body loosen up and she started to pant through her hand. My two fingers kept playing around with her clit when she finally let out a gasp and her legs started to shake.

"Holy fuck holy fuck holy fuck." She whispered to herself.

I played with her sensitive clit a bit longer while her legs shook then lay back on the bed beside her. She rolled towards me and her body pressed into mine. She placed her arm on my chest.

"That was my first orgasm."

"First?" I asked confused.

"First someone else has given me." She fell back onto her back. "I should go."

She got off the bed and put her baby doll back on, not that it really covered her. She looked back and smiled at me as she left my room.

Two hours later I woke up to my cock being sucked on. I grab my phone and turn on the light, I point it down to see Jessica. I place my phone upside down on the table to light the room. I put my hand on her to let her know I'm up but she swatted it away and kept sucking. Massaging my balls just right and sucking it so perfectly she completes her goal and drinks up all my cum.

"You taste delicious tonight." She crawled up to my open arms and cuddled up to me. "So how did it go with V?"

"Well you should have some idea, you sent her to me practically naked."

"No, I sent her in a cute outfit for you." She said, kissing my chest.

"It looked pretty cute, even cuter on the floor."

"Ohh what happened." Jess said gently, playing with my balls.

"She asked to see my erection again. Then she touched it for a bit."

"Did she get you off?" Jess asked, propping herself up to look at me, genuinely interested.

"Nope, she's not that good at it."

"You'll teach her." she said smiling.

"Then I touched her, fingered her for a bit but used her clit to get her off."

"Nice work bro." She said, pushing into me for a kiss. "You'll have her in no time."

"Maybe, but right now I just want you."

I pushed her over into the exact same spot violet was in earlier. My fingers slide between her thighs and get to work. My mouth is glued to hers as we make out while I touch her. I know exactly what she likes so it doesn't take long for me to get her off. She breathes loudly into my mouth while I keep kissing her as she cums, but I don't stop. I keep playing with her clit, sometimes stopping to finger her soaked slit but always coming back to her clit.

"Cum again for me sis." I whisper into her ear between kisses.