Have You Seen Your Sister?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My fingers swirl around her clit as she cums once again. I cover her mouth with my hand to prevent her from getting too loud.

"Keep it down." I say. I take both her hands and place them over her mouth. "If you make a sound I stop."

She nods her head.

I lower myself between her legs and lick up all the coming out of her before tonguing her pussy, licking in as deep as I can. I move up to her clit and start to lick and suck on it. She starts to shake as I keep going. I hold her legs down while my tongue dances around and in her tiny slit. I keep going and going with no end in sight. She tastes so good, and I want more.

"Bro" She gasps out and quickly covers her mouth again.

I look up at her shaking, holding her mouth tight. I crawl up beside her and pull her hands off her mouth.

"Are you okay sis?" I asked her brushing hair out of her face.

"Do you know how much time has passed?" She asked me softly.

"Uh, I guess not."

"Enough to make me cum six times. That's just with your mouth, not counting the first two."

"Oh wow, I guess I lost track." I laughed to myself.

"It felt-- So good, but I am so tired."

"You gotta get back to your bedroom."

"I know, I know. Just let me lay with you a bit longer." She said cuddling up to me again.

"Okay, but I'm setting a timer for an hour in case you forget."

"Thanks bro, Just a rest."

In an hour the timer went off and I helped get her up and out of my room. I lay in bed wondering what Violet would think of her sister being gone so long. Probably nothing, right?

-- -- -- -- --

The weekend just hit and for the first time in a long time Jessica and Violet went to go hang out together for the day. They returned hours later with arms full of bags of clothing from different stores.

"Wow you girls bought a lot." Mom said as they walked by.

"We got a great haul mom!" Jessica said, carrying the bags upstairs.

Two days later on monday I was downstairs eating breakfast with mom before I left for work.

"What the hell are you wearing?" Mom asked.

Violet walked in wearing a black bustier showing off her midriff and minimal cleavage with thin black straps holding it up and a pair of tight short shorts that perfectly defined her thigh gap. This was the first time I've ever seen her leave for school wearing something other than a shirt and pants. If I didn't have any self control I would take her on the kitchen table right now in front of mom. Instead I just check her out and she takes notice.

"Thought it was time I switch up my wardrobe. Do you like it?"

"It's uh-- It's lovely deer." Mom forced a smile.

"Thanks." She smiled and walked away. It took muscle in my body to not watch her.

"What's gotten into her?" Mom asked. "Oh right." She said under her breath.

Jess walked in wearing something even more revealing. She was wearing a pink mini skirt that was hiked up so high you could almost see her panties. On top she had a crop top that was split in the middle and tied together with a loose string. I ended up with some really hot sisters.

Later in the afternoon I was playing on my phone in the living room when Violet came home. Obviously she was still wearing the same clothes as before, but now she had her hair up in a ponytail. She threw her bag onto a kitchen chair and walked into the living room. She lay on the same couch I was seated on and threw her legs over my lap. Her legs looked so smooth, I wanted to rub my hand along them and see where I would end up. But it was the middle of the day in the living room so I held back. Even though she wasn't being very subtle.

"Hey V, How was school?" I asked.

"It was good, my friend liked my new outfit. I got a lot more glances than usual which was nice."

"Sounds like a good day then." I say playing with my phone, trying not to look at her stunning body.

"I guess so, the one person I wanted to look at me barely gave me a glance."

"New boy you like?"

"Something like that." She snickered to herself and got up.

She grabbed her bag and took it up to her room. This time I did watch her walk away. Her smooth legs went right up to her flat ass with a thigh gap to die for. I was even getting turned on just looking at her back in the bustier. I shook my head and continued to play on my phone.

Later that night I was in the passenger seat of my car leaned all the way back. Above me was Jess, crouching over me with her feet on the seat beside me. She was bouncing up and down on my cock screaming quite loudly. Lucky for us I found a spot where no one ever comes to so we can have sex in peace.

"Did you see V's cute outfit today?" Jess asked while breathing heavily, moving herself up and down.

"You did a good job. The shorts were perfect." I said holding her ass helping her move on me.

"She has such a flat ass, but her thighs are amazing. Don't you want to slide your cock into her tiny slit? She wouldn't even have to spread her legs."

As her sentence finished she started to moan loudly as she reached orgasm. Her loud moans caused me to cum too, but as she was finishing she stopped bouncing and sat on me with my erection still inside. I could feel my cum struggle to find where to go as it filled her deep inside.

She pulled the car door open and quickly got out. Some cum dripped onto me but most dripped out of her onto the ground and down her legs.

"Oopsie." She said laughing. "Forgot how much I turn you on when I get excited."

"I could listen to you cum forever." I rested my arms behind my head in the chair.

Like the good sister she is, she knelt down at the car door and licked up the remaining cum she dripped onto me. I got a towel out of the back seat and helped clean up her legs. She sat on my lap, still not wearing anything and cuddled up to me, and I pulled the door closed. I lips met for gently soft kisses, more loving than passionate.

"You didn't answer me." She said, kissing down my neck.

"You didn't ask anything."

"I asked if you wanted to slide your cock inside our little sister." She smirked between kisses.

"I mean--"

"Come on bro, don't lie to me. I don't know if you've noticed but I'm trying to get you two to fuck."

"You're not very subtle." I said, planting a kiss on her forehead.

"Is that a yes?" She stopped her kisses to look at me.

"Of course it's a yes. She is the second most beautiful thing I've ever laid my eyes on."

"What's the first?" Jessica said, batting her eyes.

"Don't be silly." I said pressing my lips against hers once again.

We drove back to the house and everyone was already sleeping. We cuddled for a bit in my bed before Jess left for the night.

-- -- -- -- --