Haven

Story Info
Young domme takes a risk; the night takes an unexpected turn.
2.8k words
4.29
3.6k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[ A continuation from A Quiet Night; I'm currently working on some character designs for them all, and looking forward to exploring their world more. Feedback is welcome! ]

Thick flakes of snow fell as the shop owner exited the bookstore, locking up behind herself quickly. I peered from the vacant alley, doing my best to calm my nerves. I'd made it all this way, I just needed to take the final ste-

"Who's this now?"

I whipped around, noticing the tall, lanky figure stalking towards me, already much too close for my liking. His arrogant demeanour and confident gait reminded me of a wolf circling it's prey. What a fool.

Before he could get any closer, my taser was firmly pressed between his legs, eliciting a wince from him and a smirk from myself.

"One more move and you'll be making a shocking discovery."

He threw his hands up in surrender, chuckling lightly

"I don't mean any harm, just curious to see who's spying on my Miss."

"Your...Miss?"

"Yeah! Though, I'd appreciate if you don't mention I called her that, she can be fickle when it comes to titles..."

He paused, a lewd grin beginning to spread across his lips.

"Though on second thought...maybe you should tell her"

Interesting. My eyes lowered to his neck, finally noticing the leather collar he had poorly attempted to conceal. I smirked again, looking him in the eyes this time.

"So you're a sub, huh?"

He blushed lightly, looking away from me. I had to admit, he was kind of cute.

He cleared his throat, his gaze returning to mine.

"What gave it away?"

I tugged at my shirt collar and gestured towards his neck with a jut of my chin.

His hands quickly reached towards his neck, his blush deepening at the feeling of the exposed collar.

"Ahhhh, that's-"

I cut him off, my deadpan stare causing him to reflexively step back.

"I already know you're a sub, there's no point in trying to deny it. Beside, I'm just teasing you."

He exhaled, a small smile forming on his lips. I returned it.

We both turned to face the book store, finally refocusing on the shopkeeper. She was currently pulling out of her parking spot and heading towards the nearest intersection.

With a deep sigh, I pocketed my taser, preparing for the long trek back home.

"Well, this has been fun and all, but I should go."

I turned to start heading home, already focused on remembering when the next train would be arriving at the nearest stop.

"You hungry? I live nearby, and I could give you a ride home. It's pretty late."

I stumbled and turned swiftly, shocked to see he had followed me.

"Uhhh... no offence, but I don't even know you. How do I know you're not just trying to lure me into some basement or back room to hang me up and perform body modifications on me?"

He burst out laughing, needing a moment to catch his breath before responding.

"Calm down American Mary; I just don't want some poor fucker to get tased by you"

He chuckled a bit more, then looked at me seriously.

"The snows really starting to come down, and I promise to keep my hands to myself. I also happen to make a mean grilled cheese."

I crossed my arms, inspecting him for a moment. Life had been pretty monotonous lately, and getting a ride home would cut my travel time in half... but was that really worth potentially getting assaulted by some weirdo I had just met in the alley? Even if he did get my reference...

"What kind of cheese do you use?"

He beamed at me and beckoned for me to follow him.

"Mozza, provolone, and a dusting of parmesan on top!"

__________________________________________________________________

I quietly inspected the 1 bedroom apartment, pleasantly surprised by the decor; the tidy but cozy living room had a variety of still life pieces displayed on the walls which were further illuminated by a unique set of antique lamps. My attention was quickly drawn to the viridian loveseat, it's velvety surface beckoning me. I swiftly made my way over, realizing how heavy my limbs felt, exhaustion creeping into my bones. I sighed deeply, relaxing further into the plush cushions.

"Gah, fuck!"

My head whipped towards the kitchen, instantly on alert.

"Y-you okay in there?"

I gulped and swore to myself quietly, both out of fear and of frustration. How stupid could I be, going to the house of a stranger I had just met? My mind raced and my palms slickened with sweat, when I suddenly recalled the taser in my purse, cursing further as I realized I had hung it by the door. As I began frantically looking around for anything that could be used as a weapon, I turned back to the kitchen to find my host walking towards me with a sheepish grin.

"Heyyy, so I might have dropped my grilled cheese, but yours is still safe."

I stared at him for a few seconds, then exhaled deeply. I chuckled lightly, and went to grab my sandwich.

-ratatat-

The firm but polite knock startled us both, my grilled cheese tumbling to the floor as a result of our mutual panic. I scowled, causing him to shoot me an apologetic look and let out an anxious laugh.

"Are you expecting company?"

Before he could answer, another knock echoed through the room, this time more demanding.

"Kieran, if you don't promptly open this door-"

So that's his name. Kierans eyes bulged as he mouthed "oh fuck", rushing towards the door. He opened it hastily, just enough to pop his head out.

"Hey Feyr- oh wow, Miss you look- Master, sorry, um-"

From the incoherent rambling occurring in the entrance, I was able to grasp that his domme was here; oh fuck indeed. This was not how I wanted to meet her. I scanned my surroundings once again, desperately looking for an exit. I grimaced, noting my only way out would be a narrow window. I looked back at the loveseat, resigning to my fate. I nearly tumbled onto it, attempting to look natural before they returned to the living room.

They entered just as I had finished whipping out my phone, the screen still black. I narrowed my eyes, pretending to be thoroughly invested in whatever I was supposedly reading. I attempted to watch them from the corner of my eye, letting myself look up as I saw her mouth open.

"Who's this now?"

The irony of her and Kierans first words to me being identical elicited a laugh from me, which I poorly tried to disguise with a cough. She did not looked pleased.

"I'm... leaving. Sorry to interrupt your plans."

I got up, making my way towards them, preparing to awkwardly squeeze by. I was halfway passed them, when I felt a slender hand firmly grip my forearm.

"Haven, right?"

I froze, my blood running cold.

"Yeah, I thought you looked familiar. You frequent 'The Anchor Point', right? I've caught a couple of your performances"

My cheeks heated at the recognition.

"Yes ma'am, that's me. Though I really should be going, I don't want to disturb your plans for the evening."

She got quiet, seemingly lost in thought for a moment. I could see Kieran begin to open his mouth in protest, when Feyre met my eyes again, a suspicious smile greeting me.

"How would you like to stay for the session? I know you're obviously interested in Shibari, but what about other fetishes?"

My face reddened once more, my eyes darting to the wall.

"Oh I don't know... I mean, I'm definitely interested! I just don't feel comfortable observing one of your sessions for free, you deserve compensation for your work."

Feyre looked...surprised?

"Well, how about in return, you assist me with the session?"

Before I could respond, she turned to Kieran.

"Would you be alright with that?"

His shit eating grin was answer enough.

__________________________________________________________________

"Can you pass me those restraints, Haven?"

I gently placed the leather cuffs in her lilac palms, her appearance still catching me off guard. As soon as we had entered the deceitfully large bedroom, a bright flash of light had startled me, but not as much as Feyre's new form had; as she came back into view, I found her eyes locked with mine, testing me. My mouth opened in awe, realization hitting me hard. She was a succubus.

I shook my head, returning to the present.

"I'm sorry, what?"

"I asked if you were ready for the session."

Her left eyebrow raised as she reassessed me, mild concern reflecting in her eyes.

"Oh. Yes, sorry."

She gave me a curt nod, then turned to Kieran.

"Why aren't you on your knees, dog?"

He instantly dropped to his knees, his eyes filled with adoration and excitement.

"Now, bark for me."

-Arf, arf!-

Kierans ass wiggled eagerly, mimicking the wagging of a tail. I knew I would not be witnessing anything I could find in the local kink clubs, but...pet play? I had come across it online a couple times before, but had never fallen too deeply down that rabbit hole.

"Good boy. Now, come here. You're going to show our guest here some of your tricks."

He confidently crawled forwards, kneeling attentively in front of Feyre and looking at the floor bashfully.

"Paw."

Lifting one hand, he gingerly placed it in her expectant palm. She smirked.

"You're listening so well today."

I found myself curious, straining to decipher what would occur. Despite the odd yet innocent scene in front of me, the air felt tense. I found myself reflexively holding my breath. Kieran slid his eyes towards me me, winking. He slowly lifted his gaze to hers, then suddenly lunged forward. Nipping the air right in front of her pussy, he shot her a playful grin. I tentatively looked at Feyre, finding her starring daggers at him.

"Well that was short lived."

Her hand darted forward, gripping his collar tightly. She reached behind her back, procuring a leash from atop the nearby nightstand. It consisted mostly of chains, save for the leather handle now firmly held in Feyre's grasp. She clipped it to his collar with an effortless ease, her gaze still lethal. She began walking towards the bed, pulling him along. He choked and coughed, momentarily alarming me. I scanned his face, that same lewd grin I'd seen earlier once again spread across his face. I exhaled, concern leaving my mind. I found myself marvelling at her strength; He was twice her size, yet here she was dragging him along without breaking a sweat.

Succubus strength I guess? I was still doing my best to wrap my head around all of the characteristics of a succubus, and the complexities that come with being one.

Focusing back on the scene before me, I found that Kieran had been restrained to the bed. His masked face covered by the pillow it was buried in, his leash attached to the bedpost poles above, and his ass... his ass was fully exposed. His tight hole was slathered in lube, the sight stealing my attention wholly.

"Haven."

My head whipped towards Feyre.

"Yes Ma'am?"

My palms became slick with sweat; She was going to tell me to leave if I couldn't keep it together and stay present.

"First of all, stop calling me 'Ma'am'. Second, hand me that toy next to you would you?"

I glanced beside me, balking at the huge dildo that greeted me. I anxiously reached out, grasping it as though it were a delicate vase. I imminently noted that it was much squishier than I expected. The dildos I was used to handling were much firmer. This one seemed almost lifelike.

I closed the distance between us, passing her the dildo.

"Here you go, F-feyre."

My cheeks heated, mentally kicking myself for stumbling on her name.

"Thank you."

She gave me a small smile, then faced her target. He stiffened, sensing her attention upon him. I returned to my spot, eager to witness what was about to unfold. I noticed that her motions were slow, calculated. She ran the tip of the dildo along his inner thighs, never quite reaching the apex. She surveyed him, relishing in his restricted senses. Placing the dildo on the bed, she picked up a small paddle, bringing it down firmly on the bed frame next to his left. He began to shake slightly.

"Not so tough now, are we?"

She brought the paddle up again, slapping against his backside this time. He yelped, his posture rigid. How could he enjoy this? It seemed scary and painful. I listened intently, straining to hear if he would use their safeword. He stayed silent though, his heaving chest the only movement he allowed himself.

"Are we, dog?"

She continued her assault on his ass, striking him twice more. Hard.

"Yes Master!" He bellowed out.

Satisfied with his answer, Feyre set the paddle down. Swiftly applying a generous amount of lube to the dildo, she delicately laid her hand on his hip, squeezing twice then gripping harder. She lightly pressed the tip to his asshole, his whimper causing her to chuckle. She let go of his hip and began plunging her fingers into him. He seemed to melt at her touch, his moans beginning to fill the room.

"Oh fuck Feyre, I've missed those skilled fingers of yours"

Just as soon as they entered, she removed her fingers, slapping his left ass cheek with her lube-slick hand. In a moment, her hand was gripping his hip once more, the dildo angled towards its target. She thrust her hand forward, penetrating him forcefully. The speed caught me off guard and I almost spoke up, worried about my newfound friend, but finding myself too entranced to do much of anything. His moaning continued and began to get louder. I felt my pussy begin to throb, aching for attention.

"What are you allowed to refer to me as?" Feyre roared.

Kierans moaning continued, his release seemingly approaching.

"M-Master! Oh, oh fuck.. Master, Master... Please don't stop!"

His hips bucked violently as she continued to drive the dildo into him, reaching deep within. I found my hands reaching for my waistband, swiftly shaking my head sharply to rid myself of my aroused state. I began panting and panicked, my eyes darting to the door.

"Ohhhhh...Master..."

Kierans moans echoed in my ears, my control beginning to slip. My whole body felt as though it was engulfed in flames.

"I'm...I'm gonna fucking cum!"

I ran to the door, whipping it open and dashing to the entrance. Hastily grabbing my purse, I turned to unlock the door, slamming it behind me and running as fast as I could. I had to find a someone to fuck, and fast.

My skin began to glow, my transformation approaching fast. I clenched my teeth and I found myself growing desperate. As luck would have it, a door began to open and I sprang towards it. My lips smashed against the occupants mouth, finding it eagerly opening and exploring every inch of my mouth. Our tongues danced, desperation driving us both. Had I not been fully engulfed in my lust, I may have found this surprising, but I couldn't do much of anything when I got like this. I'd never pursue an unwilling target, but it did still feel weird having sex with strangers sometimes.

"Mmm, mmmmm!"

I pulled away, my chest heaving and breath coming out quick and shallow.

"Fuck! Hi there, -gasp-... sorry,.. I -wheeze- just need a moment to breath"

She bent over, but I grabbed her arms, encouraging her to lift them above her head.

"Oh wow, that really helps! You a doctor or somethin?"

I looked at her in what I can only assume was bafflement.

"Uhhh... you okay? I know that was sudden, ya sure surprised me, but I've been meaning to ask ya out for awhile so-"

What the fuck? I'd never seen her in my life, how could she want to date me? I've also never been able to stop mid lust frenzy...what the hell is going on tonight?

"- but the third time I saw ya, I was hooked!"

She grinned at me eagerly, awaiting my reply. When all I offered was a puzzled expression, she let out a cute, awkward laugh.

"Oh no. You didn't hear any of that, did ya?"

I shook my head, stunned by my confusion. She gestured inwards, offering me a broad smile.

"I've been a big fan of yours for awhile now, I've seen you lots at The Anchor Point! Would ya like to come in?"

The scent of a spiced tomato sauce and home baked garlic bread stuffed itself in my nose, enticing me further.

Fuck it. It's not like tonight could get any weirder.