All Comments on 'Haven's Wood Ch. 06'

by notmy_realname

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
you are AWESOME

this story is awesome! It's so nice and cute! I just have one request though. Can the story be just cute? I mean can you not include other packs attacking somewhere? I really like stories like these. I hate it when writers include a war in a budding romance.

Can this story please remain just a sweet little werewolf romance? Please?

bejeweledcatbejeweledcatalmost 11 years ago
Delightful chapter

I'm really enjoying the story. Love the murr trivia, where did you find that?! Hope your wrist is better soon.

angelx602angelx602almost 11 years ago
Great!

I love it. Hope your wrist heals soon for you and that you're not still in pain.

This was a great chapter and can't wait to see how she is going to take the mating ceremony when he tells her about it. That should be interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Great story

I am seriously loving this story, but I don't get the knot thing what does it mean?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Great!

Loved it! Was a little suprised he used his fingers to tear her hymen, but to each his own I guess. I was also a bit suprised that she went from uncertainty if she was going to stay or not to letting him bed her so quickly, but I'm just glad that they did the deed AND he carried out the promised spanking! :-) I have a feeling it won't be her last. Please post again soon. I can't get enough! And take care of yourself. Very sorry to hear about the broken wrist. Been there, done that. Be prepared for it be weak when the cast comes off. I almost dropped a dinner platter I tried to lift one handed when my cast came off. :-) Thanks for keeping up the typing one handed though...I lack patience!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Cliff hanger! !!

emidozaemidozaalmost 11 years ago
wow

Chapters have gotten better as story goes along. Looking forward to more.

Thanks

Lo09Lo09almost 11 years ago
Good Story

I love the storie but the grammar and spelling mistakes are a bit distracting. Proofreading would be a good idea before posting.

angeldustjaangeldustjaalmost 11 years ago
hope it heals soon

Even with a broken wrist u still managed to deliver a gr8 chapter. Will keep checking for further posts but no rush.

Myseason4funMyseason4funalmost 11 years ago

You are doing great! I am loving every second of this story.

FA_JFFA_JFalmost 11 years ago
Broken Wrist?

Is that what the kids are calling it these days? ;)

Now I'll go read it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Love!!!

Wonderful story! Though I do agree with some other comments, Natasha's ability to overcome doubts about staying and things like that are a little unusual and rushed. I personally really love the animal characteristics you've added. The wolf licking her in the beginning and now the knot, I know most people find that disturbing but in my opinion its hot! Excellent work, keep writing please!

For the anon asking about the knot...its a part of canine anatomy. The base of their cock swells into a large bulb that basically "ties" them to their mates to ensure their seed has plenty of time to work its magic ;P

FA_JFFA_JFalmost 11 years ago

That was wonderful. You are portraying the mating pull well without over the top drama. Just two crazy kids meant to be together. Natasha is adjusting quickly, but I think you are writing that well. Doubt...nudge...forward motion...rinse and repeat. I really enjoyed the scene with the pups. Dripping with cute.

Keep it coming. Good luck with the one handed typing. Hope it wasn't your dominant hand. :)

cantfightfatecantfightfatealmost 11 years ago
This is a much better length.

You could really get into the chapter and feel satisfied when it was over. Keep it up.

Dry_opinionDry_opinionalmost 11 years ago
Thanks for staying posistive

Absolutely joyful story. Lot's of jokes, fun and happiness. Thanks to the author for keeping it that way, even with a broken wrist.

Wish you a quick full recovery and hope you enjoy writing the story as much as we enjoy reading it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Awesome

Really like your story so far. This was my favorite chapter so far.

Hope to read more soon

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

I look every day for a new chaoter.....lovin' it.

katgoddess1katgoddess1almost 11 years ago

I found it amusing that he tried to slow his wolf's urge to mate with her by setting up a date including the strawberries and whipped cream. But her quip about the whipped cream show us where her mind was! And the last few lines about walking funny and being stuck were so funny!

FA_JFFA_JFalmost 11 years ago
Not just strawberries and whip cream

The date included watching her frolicking with a pack of pups. Yeah, that won't stir his wolf up...nope, not at all. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
awwwww

How refreshing to not have evil bitches trying to steal the Alpha from his human mate. Job well done... In other news, I loved this chapter it made me smile the whole way through. Thank you, wishing you and your wrist a swift recovery

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
I loved it

I have read many stories of this topic and I really like it. Keep waiting for the next chapter! Loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Great

Loveing it so far. I check back every few days for more... Hope to read more soon

PallasAthena123PallasAthena123almost 11 years ago
nice

Unlike an early anon, I really appreciated your handling of Natasha's virginity. You showed, y'know, personal experience and awareness of human anatomy.

SOOOOOOO many stories have the hymen as being one or more of the following: at least an inch inside the vaginal canal, a fully sealed barrier, requiring tearing, and intensely bloody and painful. And those stories also have the man penetrating the woman and tearing her hymen in one really powerful, deep thrust, all at once with his dick. Which is definitely inconsiderate.

The way James warmed Natasha up and finger fucked her first was the best way to stretch her hymen without hurting her.

notmy_realnamenotmy_realnameover 10 years agoAuthor
Update

Hi folks

Just wanted to let you know that the next chapter is coming. I've just been finding it hard to get motivated to write with my wrist in this cast, I can't type fast enough to get into the flow of writing, which is really frustrating.

But cast comes off tomorrow, so hopefully I'll be back to writing soon

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great so Far

Hi, really love the story so far, cant wait for the next episode.... You really have a different, but enjoyable way of telling/writing this type of story. Hope the wrist is getting better. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Can't wait for the next part

ElizebethElizebethover 10 years ago
Can't wait

I love these stories. And can't wait till you write some more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
More

please! we need more of James and Natasha

this is the best story :D love it

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Can't wait!

Sorry to hear you arm is in a cast.Get a recorder so you can put your ideas down!

Can't wait for another chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Please write more!!

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE WRITE MORE! I can't wait for more! This is the best story that I have found so far!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous