Having a Bad Few Days

Story Info
Master helps his kitten after a bad few days.
7.7k words
4.64
5.6k
7
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Jesus Christ,' I muttered under my breath, slamming the kitchen cupboard shut.

'Everything OK, Baby?' He came into the kitchen behind me, leaning against the doorframe and crossing his arms across his chest. He looked incredibly handsome in his dark grey suit trousers and navy button-down shirt and he hadn't taken his black work shoes off yet, but despite how fucking mouthwateringly gorgeous he looked right now I still felt the daggers in my eyes as I glared at him.

'It would just be nice if things were put back where they were supposed to be so I didn't have to risk burning the dinner while I search the whole bloody kitchen for salt,' I spat, hands on hips. I hadn't started cooking yet but this was beside the point.

I maintained eye contact, chin raised defiantly. He raised an eyebrow at my tone and posture, and an alarm bell started to ring in the back of my head. Usually this would have been enough to send me straight to my knees, prostrating myself in front of him and begging forgiveness into the floor. But for some reason, my anger was so thick that it muted the alarm so that it was barely audible.

'It's in the same cupboard Baby, even if it's not in the exact same place as usual it's still accessible,' he replied calmly. Too calmly. Another warning sign that I completely disregarded in my stressed state. I had no idea why but it just made me all the more intent on causing an argument. His refusal to bite back was infuriating.

'Well I guess everything is just my fucking problem today isn't it,' I growled, turning back to the cupboard. Turning my back on him.

'What did you say to me?' His voice suddenly had a steely edge to it. If I had been paying attention and not in my own head, I would have known I had gone too far before what happened next. Instead I bristled and spun back on my heel, opening my mouth to retaliate. In my fury I hadn't heard him move across the kitchen from the doorway, hadn't been as aware of his presence behind me as I usually would have been.

I had been prepared to spit further insults, but instead I found his hand wrapping tightly around my throat, slamming me back against the kitchen counter. My hands grabbed the edge of the counter behind me to steady myself. His body pressed against mine hard and his teeth were bared against my neck under where his thumb was pressing against my pulse. Still struggling against the red mist in my mind, I began to wriggle against him, trying to free myself. He growled ferally against my skin, causing goosebumps to run up and down my arms at the noise. I became still, taking a short shallow gasp against his grip.

I heard him take a steadying breath, and this reminded me of the position I was in. All of a sudden I realised how close he had come to losing his temper with me. He had only truly lost his temper once during our relationship due to a situation at his work. Although he had not acted on his temper, he had become withdrawn, silent and glowering for days afterwards. The worst part of it was seeing my wonderful Master - who craved complete control as deeply as I was addicted to giving it up entirely - lose grip of that carefully crafted composure. I knew that even if he ever did fully lose his temper with me that he would never hurt me in anger, but I knew that at times I pushed him dangerously close to the edge.

I also knew that I would be paying for my behaviour tonight for a long, long time to come. Usually this thought thrilled me, turned me on, but in my current position, trapped between my Master's body and the kitchen counter with his hand still fastened around my throat and my airway being heavily restricted, waiting for him to regain composure, I could only remind myself that this was my doing.

In the time it took me to process what had happened, I also realised the other reason he had reacted in this way. I was being downright bratty, and my Master had taught me to recognise this as a sign that something was wrong, that maybe something was overwhelming me to the point where I purposely provoked him. By taking action, he was immediately taking full control. So while it could have been a scary situation under other circumstances, instead I immediately felt relief coursing through me as I released control.

I felt the shaking in my Master's body subside. He had been almost crouched over me - this wasn't hard as his 6 foot frame usually meant that he had to lean over all of my 5 foot 4 inches to whisper orders in my ear or run his tongue up my neck while he pinned my hands above my head - but now he was starting to straighten up, and I could sense that his own control was slowly returning. His breathing had been rather sharp and laboured, but now it was becoming slow and even again. He leaned his torso away from me, eyes closed as he breathed out for a long time. The grip around my throat didn't loosen and he kept his pelvis pressed hard against mine. His eyes opened slowly, and he looked down his nose at me. I could see a flicker of the anger still remained in his eyes, but as he ran his free hand through his floppy copper hair I realised that it wasn't me that he was angry with. He was beating himself up for being so close to losing it.

The grip on my airway finally loosened fractionally, and I took as big of a breath as I was able to. It set my head swimming as my oxygen levels suddenly spiked. My Master, now fully in control of himself, leaned into me again, placing his hand on the counter behind me as he brought his face down next to mine.

'Now, Kitten.' His voice was a purr as he muttered against my ear, and I started to become aware that the feeling of relief was slowly giving way to the all too familiar feeling of arousal. 'I don't want any apologies right now, I just want you to be truthful. So tell me, brat,' I heard the smirk in his voice as his teeth brushed my ear and my knees started to weaken. 'What exactly was it that you said to me?'

'Sir, I'm sor-' My breath caught in my throat as he ground his hips against mine harshly. His free hand snaked up my back and wound into my long curling brown hair, pulling it into his fist in a tight knot and tugging just enough to jerk my head back. The pressure on my throat remained unchanged and I heard him tutting softly.

'You're not listening, Kitten. Listen to what I'm asking you to tell me and not what you think I want to hear. As I said, I don't want your apologies right now - there will be plenty of time for that later.' His tongue slid up the outside of my ear and I shuddered against him, my own hips bucking slightly as I felt his cock hardening with his growing desire. He chuckled darkly, releasing my hair from his fist and putting his hand back on the counter behind me so he could lean even harder into me. His breath tickled my neck as he said, 'What I asked you was, what exactly was it that you said to me?'

'I-I said... I said I guess everything is just my problem today, Sir,' I whimpered. I felt his cock twitch as I addressed him, and groaned as I felt my own sex becoming wet in response.

'Now that's not entirely true, is it Kitten?' He finally released my throat, but only so that he could move his hand further up my neck so that he could flick the tip of his tongue against my pulse point and nip gently at my skin with his teeth. I whined in response, a primal response that came directly from my loins. My pussy pulsed as he sucked the tender skin between my throat and shoulder. My body was so tightly wound that even his lightest touches were making my head spin, and I began to wonder how I would respond later when my punishment began. I forced myself to concentrate when I realised that my Master had started talking again.

'You missed out the part where you swore at me, Kitten. You missed out the part where you kept eye contact with me and you missed out the bratty body language.' His hand moved onto my hip and he started rubbing his thumb in deep circles against my hip bone. I heard my breath catch as he started fluttering light kisses against my cheek. 'Isn't that right, Kitten?'

'Yes Sir,' I breathed, biting my lower lip to fight back the urge to beg his forgiveness. He leaned back to look at me, and I immediately dropped my eyes to look down as he lifted my chin.

'That's better, Baby,' he praised me, pressing his lips to my forehead. My heart lifted slightly, but I was still apprehensive. I knew there was more coming as his hand began to skim up and down my side. 'But that doesn't change the fact that you've been exceptionally bratty these last three days. Am I wrong?'

I felt myself blush. I thought it had gone un-noticed, as he hadn't responded to my little jibes or minor breaking of our rules. But I should have known better. Of course he was aware. We were acutely aware of each other, and even the most subtle changes in the others' moods, behaviours or routine was glaringly obvious and we both had to take responsibility for our parts in these changes. How could he not have noticed? I cautiously raised my eyes to his face, silently conveying this to him.

'I thought as much,' my Master smirked down at me. He took his hand away from my side - causing me to groan at the loss of contact - and he brushed along each of my eyebrows with one finger. This was a silent communication from him that I was to maintain eye contact at this time, and I obeyed immediately. This was a privilege, something I had earned over my years of service, to be allowed eye contact with my Master. Even knowing this made me inadvertently rubbed my thighs together, seeking friction. Feeling my movement, his smirk deepened, and his green eyes suddenly grew darker with lust. He thrust his knee between my legs, stilling me instantly. His hand left my throat to cup the side of my face, his thumb rubbing across my lower lip. His other hand resumed its stroking up and down the side of my body. He closed his eyes for a moment, and when he opened them again I could see that he had pushed his lust away for now.

'Kitten?'

'Yes Sir?'

'What's been going on?'

My shoulders collapsed, and all of the air left my body. I broke eye contact to lean my head against his chest, and he immediately placed his hand on the back of my neck and pressed his lips to the top of my head. Waiting.

'I... I suppose I have been feeling overwhelmed, Sir. With the change of job and finding a new house for us, I think everything just got on top of me. But Sir, I shouldn't have taken it out on you, I-'

'Shhh, Kitten, I know. I still don't want your apologies yet, they will come later. But why didn't you talk to me? That's what Master is here for, to take care of his Baby and help with things feel out of control.' He lifted my chin so that I met his eyes again. His face was etched with concern as he searched my eyes, making sure I was being truthful. His check confirmed that I was, and he sighed sadly. He raised his hand to my cheek again, returning his thumb to my lips. This time he pressed harder, another silent signal. I immediately opened my mouth and he pushed his thumb inside, but only to the first knuckle. I sucked it eagerly, wrapping my tongue around it and looking into his eyes, feeling my stress starting to melt away. He sighed again, however this time it had a huskier edge to it that betrayed his growing desire. This was confirmed when his firm cock throbbed again on my hip. I moaned against his thumb, and his eyes darkened again as he pushed it further into my mouth.

'I'm sorry that you've been so overwhelmed recently, Kitten. I haven't been a great Master over these past few days have I.' I opened my mouth around his thumb to protest, but his roaming hand moved immediately to my left nipple and pinched it suddenly. I squealed in surprise at the jolt of pain and lust that racked my body, but I closed my mouth again, sucking more fervently and waiting for him to continue.

'I've been aware of the changes. I should have acted earlier so that it didn't result in this for you. I'm sorry that I didn't help you through it.'

I felt the worship radiating through my eyes at his words. This man made me melt. I loved him with every fibre of my being. He smiled down at me and kissed my forehead again. When he pulled back, his face was serious again.

'But,' he said, and he pinched down hard on my nipple again. I tried to squirm against his thigh, desperate for friction, however the way he stood made it impossible for me to move how I needed to gain release. He let go of my nipple, but only long enough that he could land a stinging slap to the tip of my breast, causing me to squeal again but forcing me to still once more. He continued talking, his voice deep and soft now.

'But, Kitten, that does not excuse your behaviour. You know to come to Master when things are getting hard. We work things out together, right?' He pulled his thumb from my mouth with a pop, so that I could answer him.

'Yes Sir, I should have told you that I was becoming stressed and overwhelmed and not taken it out on you. I love you, Sir, I didn't mean to push you to the point where you nearly lost it.'

'Oh, Baby,' he sighed, and began stroking my hair with one hand while flicking the fingertips of his other hand over my erect nipples. The flame in my core was building. 'I could never lose it with you. My anger was mostly with myself for not helping you sooner. But,' he grabbed a nipple between his thumb and finger again, and gave it a harsh twist. I opened my mouth in a silent gasp, and he immediately shoved two fingers into my mouth and throat. I swallowed hard around his fingers, and his smirk returned. 'But Kitten, now that we know what the problem is, we can work together to fix it, yeah?' I nodded, inadvertently sliding his fingers further down my throat. He snarled at the feeling, grinding his hips hard against me. 'First, though, is the matter of your punishment.' He leaned forward and slid his tongue along my clavicle, causing me to shudder and suck harder on his fingers. My pussy was throbbing with my arousal. Master ran his tongue all the way up my neck and he nipped at my ear.

'I can smell you, Kitten. I hope you haven't made a mess on Master's trousers,' he purred. I moaned around him. He pulled his hand from my mouth and wound it into my hair again, stepping away from me. I whined as I lost contact with him, my hands automatically reaching for him to try and pull him closer again. He chuckled and pulled at my hair, bending my head back slightly and pushing me back against the worktop. I forced my hands back to my sides.

'Good girl,' he murmured. My heart sang so loud at his praise that I was sure he could hear it. He let go of me, his eyes telling me to stay where I was. He walked into the middle of the kitchen, then turned back to face me, standing with his legs slightly parted. Keeping his eyes trained on mine, he slowly unfastened his shirt sleeves and rolled them up to his elbows. My chest rose and fell sharply, and I could almost feel my juices running down my leg. My Master is so fucking sexy. When he was done with his sleeves, he crossed his arms across his chest and began to look me up and down.

'Strip.' It was the only word I needed. My mind swung immediately into subspace, and all the residual stress and anxiety I had been feeling over the last week faded into almost nothing. I pulled my loose dress up and over my head and threw it into the corner. I wasn't wearing a bra, and I quickly peeled off my socks and panties so that I stood completely bare in front of him. I lowered my gaze to the floor and held my hands behind my back to show that I was waiting for my next order.

'Come,' he commanded. I quickly walked over to him and stood still before him. I could feel his eyes raking over my body. 'Stay.' I kept my eyes down as he slowly walked around me in a circle. He stopped behind me, and I felt his breath against the back of my neck.

His hand made contact with my ass. Hard. I bit my lip to stop myself from making a noise, and his hand gently smoothed over the stinging skin to take the edge out of the slap. He pressed himself against my back, his hands running up from my hips to my breasts, kneading them and squeezing my nipples between his fingers. I sighed, leaning into him and dropping my head back against his chest. He reached down, stroking lightly and teasingly down my stomach and to my sex. His hand left my skin and returned with a sharp slap against my mound, causing me to cry out and press my ass against his hard cock. He placed a light kiss against my shoulder.

And then he was gone. I felt his absence as he left the room and then I heard him climbing the stairs. Though I was now shaking with desire I didn't dare move from my spot, and a few minutes later I heard him coming back down the stairs and back into the room.

'Position 2, kitten,' he said quietly. I dropped to my knees, then pressed my chest and face to the floor. My hands came up behind me and rested together on my back as they might if they were cuffed. Master still used restraints often but my training had meant that my hands would remain in this position until I was told I could move them.

Master crouched down next to me, and I felt his eyes burning into my back. From my position I could see that he held something in his hand but I couldn't see what it was. He ran his empty hand over my back, and across my buttocks. His hand continued to move downwards, and his thumb slipped between my wet folds. I gasped, but didn't move from my position.

'You are so fucking wet, Kitten.' Master's voice was husky with desire again. Seeing me completely submitting to him and spread for his enjoyment always aroused him. He moved his thumb against my clit and started making small circles. I mewled and spread my legs further apart, keeping my face against the floor. 'My dirty little girl. Are you ready to apologise properly for your behaviour?'

'Yes Sir, please let me show you how sorry I am Sir.' My voice dripped with my need, causing him to chuckle again.

'Oh you will Kitten. You will. I've brought some things down from our playroom that I think will help with this.' He put down what he was holding - a small black woven basket, one of the ones that we used in our playroom to keep our toys organised. There was a cloth over the top of the basket, so I couldn't see what was inside. 'Close your eyes.' Another thing I didn't need was a blindfold. My eyes immediately snapped shut, and I heard him start to rummage around in the basket. I heard a familiar clink, and automatically lifted my head off the floor slightly. I heard him groan softly, and his hand rested on my lower back with affection.

'You'll be the death of me, Kitten. I can't get enough of you and how perfect we are for each other. You know exactly what's expected of you, even if you do need reminding of it sometimes. And Daddy is more than happy to remind you.'

'Yes, Daddy. Thank you, Daddy.' His changing of addressing himself indicated to me where his headspace was right now. I needed disciplining, but he was also keen to take care of me and my needs. I followed him into the headspace and prepared myself, knowing that today's session could be brutal but that there would be a significant loving element at the end.

'You're going to be stretched, Kitten. You're going to hurt. You're going to be humiliated. Do you understand me?'

'Yes Daddy, I understand.' I definitely felt my juices run down my inner thigh this time. I gasped as I felt two of his fingers run up my thigh and across my pussy, collecting the fluid. He leaned over me and touched my lower lip. I instantly opened my mouth and he shoved the fingers down my throat. I suckled, moaning as I tasted myself on his skin. When his fingers were clean, he withdrew them from my mouth.

'Time for Kitten's punishment.' He shifted the item in his hands, and slid it under my neck. His long fingers worked deftly as he quickly fastened my collar tightly around my neck. I heard the snap as he attached the leash. I heard him sit back on his heels. 'What are your colours baby?'