Having a Bad Few Days

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Yes Daddy, thank you.' I closed my eyes and listened to him walk into the kitchen, to him running the water in the sink, washing his hands and our toys. I stayed still until I felt that I didn't need the floor to hold me any more, but remained where I was, waiting for him to come back. His footsteps announced his return soon after, and he crouched next to me, stroking my back again.

'Do you feel ready to move Kitten?'

'I think so, Daddy.'

'Up you get, then.' I sat up slowly, and took his offered hand so that he could help me to my feet. I staggered slightly, and he immediately scooped me up into his arms. I wrapped my arms around his neck and nuzzled into his shoulder as he carried me up the stairs. When we got to the bedroom he lowered me to the bed, and perched on the bed next to me.

'So, Baby,' he smiled down at me. 'You've taken your punishment well. Do you feel like you've learned your lesson?'

'Yes, Daddy, thank you.' I smiled back, and he quickly undressed and climbed into the bed next to me, pulling me back against his chest and stroking my hair.

'How are you feeling now?'

'So much better.'

'Excellent. My good girl.'