Having a Bad Few Days

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Red for stop, yellow for please slow down a moment, green if everything is fine Daddy,' I recited. These had always been my safe words, and I had only used yellow a few times over our entire relationship. I had never used red.

'Good girl.' He went back to the basket and pulled more items out of it. Suddenly I heard him spit, and the spit landed, wet and warm, against my asshole. I shivered, then moaned when I felt something cool and smooth press against my puckered hole. He started to push, and the very minimal lubrication of master's spit did little to ease the pressure I felt as the item started to slide very very slowly into my anus. My hole was stretching, the pain mixing with pleasure and causing my nipples to harden as they were crushed into the kitchen floor. Finally I felt the item sink into me, and the pain subsided.

'How are we doing Kitten?'

'Green, Daddy, thank you.'

'Good.' I heard the smirk in his voice, and seconds later I let out a little scream. He had pressed something in his hand and the item in my hole began pulsating. I raised my ass higher in the air in response to my arousal, and Master laughed. 'Steady Kitten, don't forget your position.'

He watched me squirm for a few minutes before I became accustomed to the sensation inside me and was able to return to my position. Then I heard him stand again, and felt a gentle tug on my collar as he took the end of the leash with him.

'Eyes. Hands and knees. Follow.' Simple enough commands - open your eyes, get up on your hands and knees, and crawl after me. I complied, and looked up at my Master's back as I began to crawl after him. The pressure from the collar increased as he tugged harshly on the leash. I followed him through to the front room, where he sat in his armchair and placed the basket on the coffee table by his side. In one hand he still held my leash, in the other he held a small remote. I stayed on my hands and knees and kept my eyes on his feet. He was silent for a while, looking me over. Then he pressed a button on the remote. The vibrating in my rear hole increased, and I bit my lip to stop myself calling out. Master leaned forwards, and put a hand under my chin. He lifted my face so I could look into his eyes. He was smiling, but his eyes were dark and deep.

'Over Daddy's knees, Kitten.' I got up from the floor, leaned over and laid myself across his knees. His hand immediately went to the basket next to him. He pulled out a flat leather paddle, which had small metal spikes peppered across one side. He slowly stroked the smooth side of the paddle across my buttocks in circular motions. 'You're going to beg forgiveness for tonight's behaviour, Baby. You broke five rules so you're getting five swats. For each swat you will count, then you will apologise for the behaviour you think was wrong. For each incorrect guess, you get two extra swats. Do you understand me?'

'Yes Daddy,' I whimpered. Of all of our toys, the paddle was the one that my love and hate of it were the most closely combined.

'Remember your colours.' The paddle was lifted from my skin and I held my breath in anticipation. It didn't fall. I knew he was waiting for me to relax, so I forced myself to release my tensed muscles and breathe out.

The paddle fell. The spikes stung my skin, and my back tensed again from the pain. As the white spots left my vision, I realised he was waiting. I swallowed in preparation to talk.

'One, Daddy. I'm sorry for talking to you in such a disrespectful manner.'

'Forgiven, Baby.' At his words, I waited again. This time the strike came quickly.

'Two, Daddy. I'm sorry for the bratty body language.'

'Forgiven, Baby.' Smack. More of my juices ran down my legs as my body converted the pain into pleasure. His hand smoothed over the hot skin on my ass, and I heard the click of the remote. The vibration in my ass changed and I rocked against his knees. His hand rested lightly on my back, his silent command to remain still. I could feel his rock hard cock pressing up against my stomach.

'Three, Daddy,' I panted. 'I'm sorry for swearing at you.'

'Forgiven, Baby.' Smack.

'Four, Daddy. I'm sorry for getting so stressed and overwhelmed.' I flinched and squeaked as the paddle landed across my ass twice in quick succession. I wriggled against the pain, but his hand wound into my hair and held on tightly so that I stopped moving.

'Daddy is not angry at you for that, Baby. This apology should have been that you didn't tell Daddy that you were feeling this way. Do you understand?'

'I understand, Daddy. I'm sorry, Daddy.' My breath came out short and shallow. The fire in my loins had been steadily growing from his treatment, the vibrations in my ass and the strikes, and the last two had pushed me closer to coming undone. Master noticed my wriggling as an indication of this, and the vibrations in my ass lessened and changed, taking the urgency out of my desire. My body relaxed against his legs again. The smooth side of the paddle slowly stroked my cheeks again.

'Last one, Baby.' I nodded against his thigh, focusing on keeping my breathing steady. 'Good girl.' Smack.

'Ah! Five, Daddy,' I sobbed. 'I'm sorry for forgetting our rules.'

'Forgiven, Baby. You still have a lot to do to make up for the way you have behaved, but you are forgiven.' He lifted my head and planted a long, hard kiss on my lips. I whimpered against him, and he sucked my lower lip between his teeth and bit down, causing me to gasp. He released my lip and pulled my head away from him by my hair, looking into my eyes.

'I love you, Kitten. So, so much. Please don't forget that again. Don't forget that Daddy is here to help you with anything, and it makes Daddy sad when you don't come to him. If you need to give up control, give it to Daddy. If you need a distraction, find it in Daddy. Understood?'

'Yes Daddy, I understand. I'm sorry Daddy, I love you too.' Tears prickled my eyes, and his hand stroked my face as he leaned forward to kiss me softly, deeply, tenderly. When he broke the kiss, I smiled up at him, hoping to convey how safe and happy he made me feel. He must have seen it, as he grinned back and ran his thumb over my lower lip.

'Damn, that smile,' he sighed. 'My beautiful girl.' His hand travelled down to my throat, and he gripped my collar, pulling me coser to him and keeping his eyes locked on mine. 'Sit. Position 1, Kitten,' he growled, unclipping my leash and letting go of my collar.

I immediately scrambled off his knees, moving away from him so that I could sit on my own knees. My hands rested on my thighs, my back straightened and I cast my eyes to his shoes. I waited, hearing him rummaging around in the basket next to him. The vibrations in my asshole were too weak to bring me to orgasm, but they were increasing the wetness of my sex regardless. He stopped searching, having found what he wanted, and stood up from his chair. I kept my eyes lowered, even as he pushed a short riding crop under my chin to tilt my head up. He crouched down in front of me again, and touched my eyebrows lightly. My eyes flicked up to his instantly. He reached forward and took my left breast in his hand, sqeezing it and rolling my nipple between his fingers. His hand roamed down my body, and slipped between my legs. A rumbling growl came from his chest as his fingers found how wet I was.

'Filthy little Kitten, getting so turned on by being punished and having your holes used.' He lifted his dripping fingers from my pussy, and held them before my face. 'Mouth.' My lips parted and I stuck out my tongue. He moved his hand closer to me, but just before he touched my tongue he pulled it away and took his fingers into his own mouth instead, grunting in satisfaction as he tasted me. I kept my mouth open, and he pulled his fingers from his own mouth, leaned forward and spat into my mouth. The combined taste of his mouth and my juices hit my tongue, and I keened softly.

'Swallow.' I closed my mouth to swallow the fluids, then immediately opened it again, tongue lolling out. 'Good girl.' The riding crop came up from my chin and rested gently on my tongue. He looked into my eyes as he very gently spanked my tongue with it. Then he stood up and walked away from me, back to the basket. He returned with a wooden clothes peg, which he slowly eased over my tongue. My face was turned up to maintain our eye contact, and he looked down at me as he slowly released the peg so that the pressure on my tongue increased. I instantly started drooling as the pain on my tongue increased, then slowly subsided into pulsing pleasure.

'Colour baby?'

'Green, Daddy. Thank you, Daddy.' It was hard to talk around the peg, but I was quite practiced at it.

'Good girl.' The riding crop stroked up and down my cheek, and I fought the urge to flinch away from it. I knew that he would never use anything but his palm on my face. It was one of his own rules that he had promised to me when we first started to play about 4 years ago. Everything we did in our playtimes was carefully crafted and developed from those early days, and any change to our rules required a serious meeting in which we discussed and agreed on terms and limits. The crop lowered from my face and started to stroke my nipples.

'Eyes. Face.' I shut my eyes and tilted my head back so that my face was out if the way of the crop. I heard the swish of the crop and my mouth fell further open as it made contact with my nipple. The crop continued to swat my breasts, my nipples, my ribs, my stomach, my thighs, my arms. Master started to walk around me, and the swats covered my back, shoulders and butt, making my skin heat up and tingle all over. When it make contact with the vibrating plug in my ass, forcing it momentarily deeper into me, I whimpered and my eyes rolled behind my closed lids. I heard him chuckle and knew he had seen this, and his hand gripped my hair again as his tongue dipped into my open mouth, licking my tongue. I felt our combined spit drip down my tongue and off the end of the peg onto my breasts. I panted through my nose, and he reach up and pinched my nostrils closed.

'Hold.' I stopped breathing at his command, holding my breath with my eyes tight shut. The control he held over me was a key part of our balance at these times. He could have used a gag or mask to force controlled breath play, but my obedience to follow his orders without needing these extra tools was even more arousing to him. As I held my breath, my eyes tight shut, I heard his growl of desire as my complete submission to him increased his need for me. As I started to struggle against the pressing demand for oxygen, he suddenly released the peg from my tongue. I fought the urge to gasp as my tongue pulsed and stung as the blood slowly returned. He laughed under his breath, pleased that I had maintained my held breath.

'My good girl. Breathe. Eyes.' I took a deep breath in and opened my eyes to see him stood in front of me. Over the sound of blood rushing in my ears, I hadn't heard him undo his fly. However there he stood, his cock sticking out of his trousers, proud and throbbing and filled with blood and lust. He was slowly stroking one of his hands up and down his member, and the tip glistened with pre-cum.

'Eyes on me, kitten,' he reminded me, a slightly dangerous edge to his voice, and I realised that I had been staring fixedly at his solid dick. I forced my eyes back to his. 'Better. Open.'

I opened my mouth wide. He bounced his hard cock on my tongue a few times before easing the tip further into my mouth.

'Begin, mouth only.' As instructed, I started to slide my mouth up and down his shaft, keeping my hands pressed to my thighs. After a few moments he wound his hand into the hair at the back of my head and slowly eased himself all the way down my throat until my nose touched his pubic area. I had worked hard at my training to subdue my gag reflex and control my breathing while serving my Master in this way, and it had paid off. I swallowed against him and flicked my tongue out to his balls, and was rewarded with a deep moan. He pulled me back slightly, then hand still in my hair he began to roughly fuck my face. I kept eye contact with him as he used my mouth, filling my throat, and his green eyes were now almost black with his lust and need to possess me. Suddenly he withdrew, and held his hand out in front of my face.

'Spit.' I immediately gathered my collected saliva and his pre-cum onto my tongue and spat it into his waiting palm. Still looking into my eyes, he slowly smeared the mixture over my face, and his cock pulsed against my lips as he enjoyed the sight of me covered in our combined fluids.

'Again.' This process was repeated three more times until my entire face, neck and chest were dripping. This time when he returned his cock to my mouth, he added, 'Hands.' My hands came up immediately, one to start caressing his balls and the other to reach behind him and kneed his ass. He moaned again, and as I started to stroke between his balls and his taint I felt him constrict with impending release. His pace quickened and he managed to grunt out 'Hold,' before I felt streams of his hot cum filling my mouth. As he had instructed, I stopped myself from swallowing when he pulled out of me.

'Spit.' I emptied my mouth into his palm again, and once more the fluids were smeared across my face. He did it carefully, almost lovingly, while still breathing heavily as he slowly came down from his orgasm.

'There,' he sighed as he finished wiping. 'Now you look like the dirty little slut that you are. This is what happens to disrespectful little girls, Kitten. They are used and left dirty and soiled. Do you understand?'

'Yes Daddy I understand. Thank you for teaching me this lesson.' My voice came out hoarse, as my own desire had been building while he had fucked my mouth, and the continued vibrations from the plug were edging me closer and closer to my own release. I saw his cock twitch again at my response, and realised that even though he had just cum hard, he was becoming aroused again at the sight and sound of me.

'You sound like you need some help, Kitten,' he chuckled. 'But we can't do anything until you are all cleaned up, now can we? Go and get a flannel, wet it, and bring it back to me.' I did as he instructed, however when I returned to the living room I found that he had sat back down in his armchair and was holding something else that he had pulled out of the basket.

'Come here, Kitten,' he said quietly. I walked over to him, and held out the flannel. He took it from me, and held it in his hand. 'I was just thinking that it would be a shame to waste all of your hard work by just washing it all away. Wouldn't you agree?'

'Yes Daddy.'

'Use it to wet this.' He held the toy out to me. It was a small balloon-like plug, that had a pressure gauge attached as well as a hand-operated pump. It was something that I was aware of, but I hadn't known that Master had bought us one to try. I was filled with excitement and nerves as I slowly ran the plug part of the device over my neck and chest, wetting it thoroughly with the juices covering me.

'That's my good girl,' Master smiled up at me. He reached up and used the flannel to wipe away the rest of the liquid, taking time to squeeze each of my breasts and run his fingers over my engorged nipples as he cleaned me up. I sighed as my need increased, wanting him to touch me all over, to fill me up and fuck me, but also knowing that we were a long way off from that.

'Now, position two in front of my chair Baby.' I turned around and dropped into position. Master ran his hands over my still tingling ass, admiring the patterns that had been left by the studded paddle. His hand continued between my legs, and he slowly stroked my clit, sliding back and forth with ease due to me being soaked. I gasped and wriggled against his palm, and he laughed loudly at my wanton behaviour.

'This is such a hungry, wet little cunt, Kitten,' he chuckled. 'And this...' he pressed the vibrator in my asshole deeper, and I squealed at the feeling. 'This is very filthy indeed. You are such a filthy whore, to get off so much on this hole being used.' He moved behind me again, and suddenly I felt the plug being pulled out. I whimpered at its loss, but my hole was only empty momentarily as the new toy, slick from the combined bodily fluids, was pushed roughly into it. I groaned, but Master's continued attention on my clit helped the pain to subside quickly. As I grew accustomed to the new sensation in my ass, I heard the sound of air being pumped and suddenly the balloon inside me expanded. I gasped and felt myself clench as my hole stretched.

'Give me a colour, Baby.' His voice was soft and caring, but I heard the desire rumbling through it as he watched me squirm due to his actions.

'Green Daddy... oh it feels... feels so good...' I gasped as the balloon was inflated again, and then again. Master continued to pump it up slowly, and I had never felt so full in this hole before. I stretched and stretched, and Master continued to circle my clit, and I felt myself getting closer to the edge, but just as I reached it, the inflation stopped and Master withdrew his fingers. I cried out in frustration, and immediately felt his hand come down hard against my buttocks. I fought to silence myself.

'Stay, eyes.' I stayed in my current position but lifted my head to look back over my shoulder and into my Master's eyes. They were dark again. As I watched, he slowly slipped one finger into my dripping pussy. I opened my mouth to beg him for more, but one look from him silenced me. He began working his finger in and out of me, then added another. As a third finger joined, I began to feel that I could not possibly get any fuller. When Master added a fourth finger, I felt my eyes roll in my head and my breathing became laboured. I was too overwhelmed to make any sound at this point, however when I managed to re-focus my vision I looked up to see my Master watching me carefully. He looked at me questioningly, silently asking if I was OK to continue. After a few moments, I nodded. I felt the tip if his thumb being added with the rest. Usually when I was as wet and turned on as I was right now, he could slide his fist into me with relative ease. However with my asshole as stuffed as it already was, my Master had to slowly work his hand back and forth gain the space. As his fingers reached the second knuckle, my pleasure built so high that I couldn't hold it at bay any longer. I looked up at him, pleading silently.

'Go ahead, Baby,' he grinned. I fell over the edge into an orgasm stronger than any I had felt in a while, and while I rocked through it I pushed back against his hand. This caused his whole fist to enter my body and instantly triggered a second, harder orgasm at how full and stretched both of my holes now felt. I rode against his hand, prolonging my orgasm, and he grunted as my walls squeezed tightly around his fist. Finally, the sensation subsided and we both waited, panting.

'Colour, Baby,' he finally grunted. I fought my brain to focus on forming words.

'G-green, Daddy. Oh fuck. Thank you, Daddy.'

'You did so well, Baby. Stay still now.' I heard him using his free hand to adjust the pump, and I heard air being released. As the balloon in my asshole began to deflate, aftershocks of my recent orgasms crashed through me and my pussy pulsed around his hand. When the balloon was entirely empty, Master eased it gently out of me. He then slowly slid his fist from inside me, and my body sank fully to the floor as I re-adjusted to not being stretched. His clean hand ran up and down my back while my breathing returned to normal. Eventually he spoke softly.

'I need to clean up, Kitten. Are you ready for me to leave you for a few minutes?'