All Comments on 'Having a Go'

by Ashson

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
angiquesophieangiquesophieover 10 years ago
lovely little tale

playful and sweet. poor james.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Complete crap

So this wife would forsake her marriage WITHOUT even a shred of guilt and get played for a fool and not only isnt she angry, she's looking forward to the next time. And his other conquests? They are amused at his actions.

Do you have such a low opinion of woman that you think this is how they would react?

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 10 years ago
Yet Another Pretty Decent Story with Sin-ical Bent by Ashon

This writer is defnitely in the top half of the median that comprises JPB wannabes.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 10 years ago
@AngieSoff

James? Who is James? What is a James? Fading fast!

The Asher is a new master of the weird twist (pun kinda intended)! Actually, less twist on this than most of his previous contributions, but Ashson is now a guarantee to 'save the day' when spotted amongst the daily additions!

(Not that a 'Stangster' day needs much saving!)

5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Another creepy guy who know one wants to associate with. Every single Ashson story have a creepy fucker. It was cool and a little funny the first 10 times but it is getting very old now and a little too creepy for my taste! 2* I might have given it 3 if we didn't read this exact same story from him each of the last 8 weeks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

But you keep on reading them .........

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Well done

I have read several of your stories. This is one of your better ones. It is hard to get a good score in the Loving Wives category. Nice ending to this story. I will be looking for more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
It's not hard to get a decent score in Loving Wives.

All you need to do is write a decent story.

Ashson has failed in every attemt.

1* for another stupid story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I wish this asshole would disappear

Ashson cannot write. He spews this psuedo rape bullshit and the cum guzzling cuck public eats it up. GARBAGE!!!!

AshsonAshsonover 10 years agoAuthor

I know. It's terrible. But with a total of nearly 6 million views in less than a year, I must be doing something right. :)

And you don't have to read them. You do it of your own free choice. (Because you like them.)

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 10 years ago
You Know

It's tough to figure you out. You're a talented writer who seems to get off pissing off his readers. Oh well, whatever floats your boat. Continue writing. I'll be checking the stuff out.

Maybe

Ha

amischiefmakeramischiefmakerover 9 years ago
Cute and entertaining

I liked it!

TajfaTajfaalmost 4 years ago

Well written but does her man find out? This guy is no friend and should receive some payback. I really didn't like the ending. What a bitch.

kirei8kirei8over 1 year ago

And she was deliriously satisfied with herself right up till James put a 45 slug into her cheating cunt and watched her plead with him to help while she bled to death. Don, don't even ask what happened to him. It makes even me shudder.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous