All Comments on 'Having a Party in a Dark Bar'

by frenchy19

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
BbwCupCakeBbwCupCakeover 12 years ago
NYC?

I'm also from NYC where is this place located? I would love some hot BBC in my ass

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

loved it

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Absolute garbage !

By a tow animal. "1" !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
My 52 yr old bbc HOTWIFE

Another white wife who loves to be blacked. After my wife's first black cock she was hooked. After her first black gang bang at the hands of 4 huge cock stallions, she has not taken a white or off white cock in her pussy whatsoever. Reserved Black Cock Only.She serves me fresh creampie and will suck my cock for a couple of minutes till I cum. But not in her mouth . It too is reserved for Black Cum. She just pumps my cock with her hand or if she is too tired from all the bbc fucking and sucking will make me do it myself. Just as I did while watching her being taken. She loves me to watch. And I love her so.......

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Where is this bar ? I want to take my wife there !!!!!!!

Great story !!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I see them come in, all ages, white woman, they know it is a bar frequented mostly by blacks. some come in with their partners, I leave them alone. already my friend Samuel is sitting with a very pretty woman, my guess mid 20s, his hand already on her open legs. I turn my attention to 2 others, one with her partner, one much older, alone. I went to the bar, my usual and what she is drinking. Nyle, the barman always remembers what the ladies are drinking, bourbon, coke, ice. I walk over,i am 36, tall, athletic, I place the drink in front of her, she looks and smiles, I sit next to her on the bench. first time I have seen you here, my fingers stroking her wrist, she did not pull away. I look at her, mid 50s+, I see Samuel get up, walk away, move past us, the womans dress held up for all to see, i think wow, maybe i should have gone for her,he is headed to the locked room, available to us all. My names Charles, hi Charles, no name given. I move my other hand to her leg, nyloned, placing it on her knee, she didn't pull away, I gently move my fingers, I feel her leg move, opening, I keep moving my hand and I said to her give me your hand, she did and I placed it on the front of my trousers, again she didn't move it. I moved my hand up to her pussy, pantyhose, but I could feel the heat from her.Mmm, I removed my hand, unzipped my trousers, and let my cock out, putting her hand back around it, she went to let go, I stopped her, its ok, its dark, she held on. I then said to her, before I take a woman out the back and fuck her,they have to suck my big cock after all that's what you come here for, silence, well answer me, a weak yes, well get down to it, she said here, I said here and now. The moment of truth, I leaned back, her first glimpse as her head went down, her lips covered my cock, I let her go, she now realized I was in charge. She was pretty good, she just took the first 3 or so inches in her mouth but I needed to let her know there was a lot more, another 6 or so, so I pushed the back of her head with my hand as I pushed up. I felt her gag, waited, then let her go. she lifted her head, I kissed her, my tongue probing her mouth, hers reacting. I move back, put my cock back in my trousers, well, you ready to get fucked, she nodded, sorry didn't hear you, yes, good because I want to put my cock inside your pussy and breed you with my cum. I stood up, lifted her skirt, she looked at me, we do that so everyone can see the woman who has agreed to get fucked. I led her down the hallway, to the locked door. I opened it, there are 4 other doors, 3 small bedrooms and a toilet/shower. the main room has a lounge and a tv screen showing white women being fucked by black cocks and a small fridge. One door was shut, a woman groaning and shrieking, Samuel at work, I chose the room furthest away, each room has a double bed, a chair and a side cabinet. I said I will be back, I went out, grabbed 2 glasses and a small bottle of champagne. I entered the bedroom, poured the champagne and said to us, she drank.. I put my glass down, as she drank I removed my clothes, she kept looking at my cock. I stood behind her, undoing her blouse, making sure she felt my cock against her, removed her bra, massaged her breasts,my tongue at her neck, licking, biting. I undid the skirt, pulling it down, then turned her sitting her on the bed, she reached out, stroked my cock. I lifted her legs, pulling the pantyhose and panties down, and knelt and licked along her perfectly shaved pussy, all the way to her clit and back down to her anus, gently rimming it with my tongue, back up her pussy. Her legs were wide open and so was her pussy. I put them on my shoulders, I rubbed my cock head along her pussy, she whimpered and I slowly pushed inside, watching my black cock push into her white pussy.I always like to watch that. She moaned loudly, I pushed further, she was wet, her legs tried to move in a kicking motion, she let out a loud wailing noise as I pushed and her insides quivered as she had her first orgasm. I wasn't even halfway inside her. I felt her relax and I pushed, hard, she screamed as i pushed my cock all the way in, well almost, I kept hitting something, but I kept going and then I was in. It was the entrance to her cervix the head of my cock was in now and as I fucked her I could feel my cock hit it and enter. She screamed, gurgled, moaned, yelled, orgasmed as I fucked her. I pulled all the way out, no, no, put it back and I lunged forward spearing her open pussy, a loud scream,. I pulled back, and rolled her over, she was on top of me now, they like that and she did, I let her bounce up and down, sit on me, slowly move, whatever she wanted until she was just about exhausted. I rolled her over again, pulled back, no, no, on your knees, she slowly turned, I pulled her back, pushing my cock back into her doggy style. They scream a lot when I fuck them like this, they orgasm a lot too and I fucked her until my cum blasted into her pussy. I eased back and moved to her mouth, clean it and she did. We dressed, she hugged me, I told her come back anytime, I will look after you. I took her back outside, she sat and had a drink. I left her to clean the bedroom, I went in, Samuel came out of his room. We talked, yeh she was good. I went in , cleaned up the room, Samuel and I sat on the lounge talking when Jeremy came in and said, guys I have an old one who wants a gang bang, you in, I said she ok, he said yeh, not bad, Samuel said any others out there, no, only one, ok, bring her in. We went into the bedroom and undressed. Jeremy came in, it was the woman I had just fucked and believe me we did a train on her until she collapsed. She became a regular.

tevacpltevacplalmost 3 years ago

I always fuck my wife when I get her home.No matter how many have fuckrd her she always wants the last load off me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This was a great story. I would love to watch my wife taken like that by black cock. The only difference is she would want me to clean the cum out of her each time she gets fucked. If any black cock is interested contact me at johnnyrealle at hotmail .com

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

This might be better suited for erotic couplings or group sex. Maybe, even if only technically, ir cucks. Not really ir love material.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous