All Comments on 'Having Aunt Kay's Baby'

by sethp

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Fucked up

Story line was shit. Uncle Ben was nothing but a lecherous asshat. Jen turned out to be an unfeeling- whore. Jen's thoughts changed awful quick considering just a week before she couldn't stand him and thought he was creepy. No way with the way the author sees these two did they ever have any love for Kay. Even the sex scene descriptions leaves you feeling dirty, you can almost smell Ben's cum just as putrid and slimy as his character is. Ben's character resembles a late thirties to mid forties unkempt beer gut carrying guy who reeks of cigarettes. You can almost see his creepy smirk like that of the Christmas stealing Grinch.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
magic dick syndrome

So her Aunt Kay knows what she's doing but suddenly it's a secret

Get an editor and stop jerking while you write.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Not bad at all...

Very sexy. I like this kind of thing, a woman becoming so sexual. Uncle Ben was evil, though, and it almost seemed weird when he fell in real love with her. A guy like that would've been trying to seduce Nicole and the mom as well. And I would've preferred it had Jen not been so eager for his cock so early. Story seemed a little rushed and I would've love more description and imagery. Still, very hot story. Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

This is boring stuff and it was very difficult to put things into place...

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Ewww!

You built a good story line, then dropped it by doing stupid stuff, then chose an ending that had no bearing on the original plot. Aunt Kay told her what would happen, then, you avoided any trace of it. Tch, tch, tch!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Good story

I liked how it developed. Love and hare feelings are closely related. Thanks.

grendel6678grendel6678almost 4 years ago
grendel6678

Usually I root for the guy in these kind of tales but Ben was a douche-bag and she should have told him to fuck off ... and just pretended that she was pregnant and dumped his worthless ass after her Aunt died ... or maybe found a guy who was worth the air he uses to breathe (unlike Ben) and had HIS baby ... that, it seems to me, would be a far better tribute to her Aunt thank having two plus kids by that fuck-ball.

The story is well written and obviously got me emotionally involved which is good ... the fucking ending sucks maggot balls though.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Really, really sucked. A baby wouldn’t be any part of her aunt. The guy is a total creep.

She should have immediately told her aunt what Ben said.this quickly degenerated to total bullshit.

1 star & I wish there were negative stars to give.

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The problem with writing good fiction with human characters is that some things in reality still have to be in the story line. Young women can’t get pregnant everyday of the month; they still have to be ovulating when the sex takes place. It’s okay that Ben didn’t bring this up; he may have been hoping that “it” would take several tries. But Jen, a college age student certainly should have known and raised an objection when Ben first proposed the idea. Since that was missing, I didn’t continue reading any further. Of course, Jen had no guarantee that Ben’s sperm count was adequate anyway so that should have been questioned as well.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersethp@sethp
3660 Followers
I need your feedback and story ideas! If you have feedback for one of my stories good or bad; I want to hear it! I also need your story ideas. It only takes one good Idea to create a great story! Thanks!