Having Cake

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What?" He giggled but let out an earthy sigh.

I took my time to compose myself, "Never threaten me or my future again or this ass walks. I don't care that she saw me sucking you dry. I care that you make me feel like I was in true danger because it makes your cock hard. Regardless of how fucking horny I might be, Im not into your twisted games. I don't know what kind of relationship you have with her, but you will respect me if you want me."

My voice warbled at times in my little rant about respect but I made it through.

"You're right and I'm sorry." Shaw leaned in to kiss me gently on my lips again. "We play dark, don't we, Angela?"

We both looked up at the yellow suited woman and she shook her head with enthusiasm.

"Sometimes I take it too far, I hadn't considered if it would

be too much for you and I am truly sorry. How can I make it up to you?"

"Kneel to me."

I couldn't hide the excitement in my own tone this time. Shaw's expression flattened in confusion but he willingly knelt down in between my legs. He sat staring up at me with an annoyed expression before a more devilish one took hold. He shoved his nose into my crotch and sniffed heavily but I grabbed his hair and pulled his nose away from my maxi shirt.

"Fucking tease," he hissed.

"I'm not teasing you, I'm teaching you." I said. "We go at my pace or not at all, neither of you will leave here satisfied which would be a real shame considering how much effort went into this. Deal?"

His hair was still locked between my fingers, his eyes wild with a desire for power. Either way, he obliged.

"Deal."

I tucked Shaw's head in between my thighs and squeezed gently. He grabbed at my hips and tried shoving my pussy down onto his face. This time I grinded into him harder than he expected and he slipped backwards onto his hands having lost balance. All I could do was grin. I stepped over Shaw and slipped my skirt down my legs. As I took my shirt over my head, I smiled at him eagerly. He stood and walked to me with an erection striking his zipper. He turned me towards Angela and rubbed his hard thick cock against my ass.

"Isn't she perfect? This color looks so good on you, Janaé," He ran his hand over my lilac colored bra and slowly exposed one of my brown nipples.

Shaw's fingers gripped and pinched my nipple with tenderness so delicious it made my pussy swell. My umber toned nipple hardened as Shaw clutched down on it. I let out a sigh and laid my head on his chest.

Angela watched with freshly flushed cheeks so rosy she was damn near bright red. Her chest was red again too, her nipples looking fluffy and hardened too. We stood like this for some time; Shaw pinching my nipples for Angela's entertainment and torment while I moaned and quivered at the pinches and squeezes.

"Do you want Angela to taste your nipple first? Or should I?" Shaw whispered in my ear.

I looked up at him and smiled mischievously, knowing my answer would flatter him to pieces.

"You've put all this work in for all this time, it'd be a pity to give her too much attention right now. Let's focus on you. I want you to taste me however and wherever you'd like to taste me," I said with glee.

I could feel his grip intensifying over me as each word left my mouth. Without a second thought, Shaw had me laid on the table while he leaned over me and sucked my nipples roughly. He was ravenous, growling and biting while I screeched and writhed with pleasure.

My face was right in Angela's lap as my head dangled off the table. She looked down at me and moaned softly through her taped mouth but her attention was quickly back on Shaw.

Shaw suckled harshly and his hand soon found itself inside of my panties. He slid my boyshorts off and ran his hands over my pussy and asshole. He pushed his middle finger in deeply and laughed at my moaning whimpers. It wasn't long before I was begging to cum but he pulled his finger out before I had the chance.

"Get up and bend over, sexy," Shaw moaned.

I stood and bent over the table. Shaw snapped my bra off and threw it to the floor. I was now completely naked in front of my professor and his wife/toy/fellow professor. What a fucking thrill. I bent deep and pushed my fat thick ass into the sky so he could see it. I wanted to accentuate the curve of my hips and the beautiful roundness that shone under the lights.

Shaw took his time just watching at first, then rubbing my ass cheeks. Soon he was parting them gently and firmly. When he spread my ass cheeks he also spread my pussy and exclaimed with glee, "Fuck, your pussy is so pretty baby. What a sexy shade of pink."

Shaw let go and dropped to his knees, shoving his tongue into my pussy. I moaned before I had time to register his very specific compliment because fuck it! His tongue felt amazing inside of me and all over my clit. He sucked me like a piece of hard candy, smacking his lips to allow air in.

When Shaw ran his tongue up to my asshole while pumping two fingerings into my pussy, his licks became more insistent and firm.

"Moan, Janaé. I want Angela to know how fucking good it feels," he commsnded between licks.

Oh, I moaned. If there was anyone working late in the building they heard us for sure. Fuck, I screamed so loud I feel hoarse thinking about it. But it truly did feel too good to describe. I was nearly in tears when I started cumming all over his hand. I clung to the table and covered my mouth, staring at Angela's face the entire time.

She was holding her eyes wide open and breathing heavily. She looked like she was about to burst out of the chair or into tears but no, she just struggled and moaned into her tape.

Shaw grabbed my hair and pointed my face to Angela's before whispering, "Say thank you to Professor Shaw for letting me give you an orgasm like that."

I could hardly get words out but I mumbled through attempts to catch my breath, "Thank...you Professor Shaw for letting me cum like that."

Angela's face was flush and stained with tears, but she seemed to accept my gratitude.

The philosophy professor laid my head back on the table and rubbed my ass gently again. I could feel his cock pressing up against my pussy through his pants so I reached down and firmly grasped his package. I rubbed the thickness up against myself, my pussy juices soaking his pants. Shaw stood and moaned for a moment before turning me over again for another taste of my pussy. This time it was incredibly selfish. I couldn't see Angela and Shaw's face was obscured by the fullness of my belly. I could feel his tongue and fingers though, this time more exploratory and gentle than insistent on making me cum. I quivered and the tongue left my pussy.

"Go kneel right there in front of Angela," Shaw directed. I obliged. I dropped to my knees facing a table so that Angela could get the full side angle of what I was going to give.

"Good toy," Shaw mumbled. He unzipped his pants and gave me the signal to open wide while he slipped into my mouth.

"This is the only time during the week that I actually get off. Did you know that Angela? I haven't cum from your holes in years," Shaw pulled my hair back to expose my eyes to his face and moaned.

"If this little slut didn't need a better grade my balls would be full. I know you don't miss the taste of my cum. She yearns for it. Janaé is eager and willing. Janaé is fresh. I hardly had to train her, she's damn near perfect besides that controlling attitude," he said as the sharpness returned to his voice.

I winced, and he shoved his cock down my throat painfully. I gagged, seeing that same mischievous smile.

"We're going at my pace now, darling," Shaw pounded away at my face and growled aggressively for what felt like forever. My mouth was sore and I had tears streaming down my face long before he stopped.

He yanked his dick from my throat while grabbing Angela's hair. He let go of his cock to remove her tape, and she held her mouth open to welcome him. Instead, he smeared her makeup all over her face with his slobbery dick and she whimpered.

"Please, please Sir I want your cock so bad," Angela cried.

"You haven't earned it slut," he said, continuing to rub it in. Shaw's voice had taken on a sing-songy tone with much more inflection than he ever presented during lectures. He put the tape back over her mouth and pushed her back into the chair, then turned his attention back to me.

Shaw knelt down and started rubbing my thighs, "I want my cock inside of that delicious pussy. Do you want that?" His fingers were pressing my clit now, gently pushing it back and forth between the fingers.

"Yes, Sir," I said almost breathlessly.

He smiled, "You've always learned quickly."

Right on the floor in front of Angela he slipped himself inside of my pussy and I cried at the thickness. He remarked at how tight it was, how hard it was for his dick to work its way inside. When he finally broke past my lips I quaked with both pain and pleasure. I loved feeling so stretched over him. When I looked down at my sepia brown pussy lips I could see the sliver of pinkiness from inside my hole wrapped around him tightly.

He grinned at my pained whiny face and said, "Look up at Angela, baby. I want her to see your face." I looked at her, and she stared down at me with eyes that were so full of tears and desire that it made me tighter.

"Fuck, you really do like it when they watch, you weren't kidding," Shaw groaned into the air. Shaw kept pushing in and out harder, leaning over top of me entirely now and battered me with the length of his cock. I could barely keep my eyes open while he worked himself into the tightly fitted hole.

"I'm going to cum soon, sweetheart. Where do you want me to cum?" he asked. Shaw was practically screaming now, ready to blow any second. I knew there wasn't an opportunity to tell him any differently so I gave him the go ahead.

"Please cum in me, Sir."

He repositioned my face so I could focus on him alone and he stuck his thumb into my mouth while ordering me to suck it. Then he looked at Angela and removed her mouth tape again.

"Encourage my cock, whore," Shaw said with a huff.

"Please cum inside of her, Sir. Her pussy is worthy of your cum and not mine Sir. Pleasure yourself with her pussy," Angela wasn't given a script this time but it seemed exactly what Shaw wanted.

When he started cumming he shoved so deep I cried in agony from being filled there. His mouth was open and all that came from him were carnal moans filled with aggression.

The room became still and quiet for a moment. Shaw loomed over me and kissed my face softly. Angela sat still in her chair. My knees were pushed up to my shoulders and Shaw's softening length was beginning to relax inside of me.

Slowly, he pulled himself out of me and with a slight pop he came completely out. He began to stick his spent dick back into his pants but thought better of it.

"Stay right here on the floor," he said to me.

Shaw stood and untied Angela. She immediately knelt and opened her mouth ready to receive him. She kept her eyes towards the floor, so she didn't notice when the first slap was being winded up. When it came down I felt a sympathetic burn to my right cheek. Angela's face was a bright shade of red and tears pooled in her eyes.

He stuck his cock into her mouth and shoved it deep with little regard to her comfort. I had never realized until that moment that Shaw had been anything close to gentle with me. It was clear he had kind to me as he fucked her face so roughly with his soft dick it made his balls slap against her chin.

'She tastes fucking beautiful unlike you whore,' He shoved deeper into my throat.

"Tell me why I shouldn't just leave you for her? Why shouldn't I leave you for someone half your age with a tighter cunt?"

Angela gagged more in response and Shaw pushed even deeper, putting leg up on a chair.

Then he took himself out of her mouth entirely and said, "Defend yourself."

Angela began crying but didn't speak. After what felt like an eternity of silence, her only reply was, "I cannot find a good reason Sir. I'm just a set of used up holes."

Personally, I found this to be fucking appalling but insanely hot all at the same time. Shaw was in his "Dom" mode so it felt wrong to interject, but the way I wanted to chime in and shame her more. It didn't matter that she had a degree and a good career, so did I. It didn't matter that they had children together, I'd make more. Prettier, smarter ones even. I don't even like kids, let alone want to have them with Shaw. But I wanted to take every accomplishment she had ever had and dash it to the dirt, just the thought of it made me hungrier for Shaw.

"Janaé, Angela would like to apologize to you for watching us for so long without your permission," he turned to Angela again, 'Apologize with your mouth. Clean her up and be thorough. I know most of my cum has probably leaked to her asshole by now. Is that an adequate apology?"

I couldn't have been happier, "I think so, we'll have to see."

I pulled my knees back to my chest and instructed Angela to begin cleaning. I gripped her face and forced her to get my pussy juice all over her cheeks and lips. She gobbled hungrily, her eyes staying closed.

"Suck my clit, Professor Shaw," I said mockingly. I had never had this much power before but I felt fucking amazing.

She sucked with a neediness as if I had the key to oxygen inside of me. She licked and moaned and I gasped at how well she was managing to clean me. Shaw watched and grabbed her hair and placed her on my asshole.

"Don't get greedy, Angie. If you're good she might want to come back for seconds." I giggled at Shaw who was playing with my nipple while Angela sucked at my asshole. Softly he said, "Rub her clit, she'll cum again."

Angela's fingers found my clit and made fast circular motions while Shaw suckled my nipple and pushed his hand onto hers. I turned into a sobbing squealing mess in what felt like seconds and I cried in pleasure.

"Can I cum please, Sir? Please?" I begged Shaw with big pleading puppy dog eyes.

He laughed at the sight and said, "You've been such a good little toy tonight, it would be wrong not to send you home with more. Cum for me, Janaé."

I had been holding back but my body surged with arousal the moment he said yes. I screamed again, both of them not stopping as I came harder than I thought I could. Angela's tongue was clenched between my asshole and my throbbing pussy and Shaw stayed focused on my hard nipples. He bit one and I melted into a puddle.

"Enough, she's spent," Shaw said triumphantly. Angela stopped and backed away towards Shaw who took her in his arms. "Did she taste good?" he asked her.

"As good as I imagined." Angela responded. Shaw petted my leg and encouraged me to come lay my head in his lap. Angela looked down at me with a smile.

"Thank you for letting me taste your pussy, Janaé," Angela said. Her hair was mushed and her makeup smeared, but she looked exceptionally satisfied.

'Don't be too flattered," I responded coldly.

She smiled and looked at Shaw who reached down and squeezed a nipple again.

With a playfully petulant tone I said, "I still have cum leaking from my holes, Shaw."

"Next time she'll do a better job cleaning. Deal?" Shaw said with a hint of amusement in his voice.

I looked at them both; they were sexy and clearly more fun than I anticipated. I wondered what Angela tasted like and how I'd manage to find out. There was definitely going to be a next time.

"Deal," I agreed.

12