Having Faith

Story Info
Faith is home after her first year of college.
5.2k words
4.49
51.4k
49

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 12/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thursday evening: EDWARD'S POV

Not unlike tens of thousands of families out there, my baby was coming home for the summer, from her first year of college. She decided she wanted to stay with dad. Well, mostly I think, because I have a pool. Her mom and I divorced three years ago, she got physical custody and half of everything. I got the business and our home. Apparently she couldn't live in the same house where my secretary slept in her bed. Anyway, todays the day I pick up the apple of my eye from the airport.

I'm standing at the baggage claim waiting for my "Faith," when my eye catches this incredible young body coming down the escalator in a barely there, pink knit dress and dark pantyhose. She was dragging a carry-on on wheels and was clumsily trying to keep it from heading down the stairs without her, but all I could see were these nearly perfect set of legs, long beautiful blonde hair and sunglasses. My God she was stunning.

Trying not to get caught staring, I start to scan for my Faith around the luggage carousel when I hear "Daddy-y-y-y!!!" Surprised, I look and that gorgeous little thing comes right at me. OMG! It's my baby girl! Stunned, happy, and confused. She throws her arms up around my neck for the most wonderful reunion.

Now I haven't seen my girl in almost a year, since I put her on a plane and sent her off to college. She didn't come home for Thanksgiving or Christmas, citing a crazy hard time with classes; and though disappointed, I was super happy with her new found sense of responsibility.

We are quite wealthy by most people's standards, and as an only child she was daddy's spoiled little angel.

But this change in my baby is mind boggling. For the first time since she was young, she's grown her hair out, And this dress 'my god when did she start wearing clothes like this?'

After what seemed like an abnormally long squeeze, she lets go of my neck and drops back down, I'm thinking 'did she grow taller?' When I very quickly look down at her and notice her in these little strappy high heels. It's like, is this really my Faith? What has college done to my baby? I put my hands on her shoulders, holding her at arm's length and looked into her beautiful face. Grinning I shake my head and gobble her up in my arms again and swirl her around.

"Welcome home baby!" I said.

"Oh daddy don't call me that, I'm a college girl now," she giggles. I start the daddy small talk about college, her plane ride, and everything I can think of to keep from looking at my baby's legs.

We're standing there at the carousel waiting, when I notice almost every man there is checking out my Faith. I mean I can see it. This little pink knit, body hugging dress she's wearing is just killing it. Something a year ago my little jeans-wearing girl would never have left the house in. My lord she looks good. We gather up her suitcase and head to the car. After throwing her stuff in the trunk I open the door for her, and she just beams up at me. "Well Thank you daddy," she coos, and slides her perfect little shape into her seat. Her dress hikes halfway to her panties and I'm mesmerized, and dammit she catches me staring at her legs.

She doesn't even say anything and just keeps on smiling. I close her door and jump in on my side. Trying my best not to look at her gorgeous little body. I start up with the small talk. "So honey, do you have any actual plans for your summer?"

"Nope," she says with a giggle. "School is crazy hard dad, I'm hoping to just relax this summer." Thinking well that part hasn't changed in my girl. I didn't really expect her to get a job or anything, but the offer would have been nice.

"Well that sounds just fun, have you been chatting with Zoey and the girls?" Remembering her best friends since elementary school days.

"Not yet dad But I told her I would message her as soon as I got here." She shuffled through her bag to pull out her phone. She slides forward in her seat and her dress slides even higher on her thighs and OMG, I see the dark edge of her stockings, she's not wearing pantyhose, she's wearing garterless stockings. The things that start running through my mind I don't dare mention.

My baby is even more beautiful than her mother. My ex, Faith's mother, was a stunner and I never really knew how I got her. The fact that I was from such a wealthy family, or that I was hung like a horse. Of course I like to think the latter. but she could have any number of big cocks, something I was trying to ignore at the moment as mine was starting to stir.

AGAIN my baby catches me staring at her legs, she giggles and smiles and says "Oh daddy." Then resumes texting before she says "Zoey says Hi."

I smiled foolishly at her and said, "HI Zoey."

We get to the house, I get her bags packed up to her room and let her settle in. I grab a glass of wine and turn on the game waiting to see what she might like for dinner. About a half hour later she comes prancing down into the Family room and tells me how much she misses her home. I realize yes, she's been away for nearly a year, outside of her weekend visits before she left for college. And OMG has my little angel changed in that time.

She walks around the room in a pair of grey, knee length skin tight sweats and a T, and god damn if she's not wearing a bra. What has happened to my girl, my little lady, WOW I shake my head, and tell myself to stop thinking these thoughts. She reaches up high to grab our family picture from years back and everything just stretches into her parts, her sweats slide right up into the crack of her ass, and I'm about half an inch from seeing underboob, and then she turns around. Fuckkkkkkkkkk an absolutely perfectly outlined camel toe.

This is going to be a very hard summer. And I'm not referring to the growing bulge in my pants. She reaches the picture back on the shelf, saunters over to the couch where I can barely take my eyes off her perfect little puss, and cuddles right up next to me and pulls my arm over her shoulder just like she's always done, BIG difference this time.

She reaches for my glass of wine which throws me, and takes a drink from my glass and gets up with an "I'll fill us up." She wiggles her way to the wet bar. Again as she walks back to me I just can't help but stare at her glorious little slit. She stops right in front of me, legs slightly parted, as I slowly look up at her, she's smiling back down at me, hands me my glass and with her first finger she softly slaps it across the top of my nose and giggles. Then she curls up back beside me. But my embarrassment is just beginning as I can't stop the bulge growing in my pants, and my baby is staring right down at it.

I know for a fact she used to sneak across the hall and watch her mother and I have sex, It used to make me cum almost immediately, thinking of her out there, touching her self, thinking about the size of my cock. So there's no doubt in my mind that's her goal with these little shananigans she's pulling right now. She's all cuddled back under my arm telling me all her plans for the summer. She slides her little bum towards the edge of the couch to get more comfy. I watch as the thin cotton material of her pants pulls even deeper into her lips. I'm now in trouble, her delicious little cunt is perfectly outlined and it's more than I can take. I quickly need to escape this before I get into trouble. I clammer from the couch and meekly ask, "Baby, what would you like for dinner?"

"No daddy let me cook for you or at least help. I'm not freeloading here." All I can think of is wanting her to pay in a completely inappropriate way. We get to the kitchen and she starts to chop vegetables for a stir fry. She climbs up on the counter hunting for something in the upper shelves, her ass is just stunning in these little sweats. She pulls the brown sugar off the top shelf and starts to lose her balance. She squeals and I quickly jump behind to catch her as she falls back onto my chest. Her legs slipping off the counter as my right hand reaches around and inadvertently grabs her by the inner thigh, and I mean like an inch from grabbing my girl's pussy. I gently lower her down. As she slides from my grip, my hand brushes up along the folds of her slit as her legs lower.

Without a word she pivots facing me, staring up into my eyes, my heart pounding in my chest. 'Did I just go too far, have I freaked out my baby?' Still staring, she moves tight into me and lets her right hand rub along the length of my cock, hanging long down my pants leg. Staring into her beautiful powder blue eyes, I whisper "My god you're beautiful!"

She whispers back "OH daddy," and squeezes my hard cock.

I look at her and groan, gripping her wrist and reluctantly pulling it from my throbbing cock. "We need to set some boundaries here baby." I see the desire in her eyes turn to hurt, and I turn away. "I'll need a minute, I'll be right back." And I head upstairs. When I return there is a note on the fridge. 'Daddy, I'm sorry. I'm at Zoey's. Please don't be mad at me. I'll see you tomorrow when you get home from work.'

Friday: FAITH'S POV **************************************

I love my Daddy. I mean all little girl's do. They think of him as Prince Charming, Aslan, Robin Hood and all the superheroes rolled into one. And while I know it may be wrong. I want him. I mean, I want him as a woman wants a man. It all started when I was about 14, my body going through changes as I reached puberty.

I would hear him and my mom sometimes at night. I knew what they were doing by the moans and soft cries. I used to sneak across the hall and peek in their door when they were at it. My god my father has a huge cock, and he must know how to use it because my mother often begged for him to give her more.

I've only ever told one person, my best friend Zoey, about my desire for my Dad. That was when I was 16. She didn't shame me for it, she said she had thought about it herself sometimes having seen the outline of his cock in his swim trunks or pants occasionally. But she did warn me. 'Wait till you're 18, otherwise he could be charged if it was discovered you are underaged.' Well I am 18 now....and I just got home from College for the summer.

I caught my dad looking at my legs as I slid into the car, I knew that pink knit dress would catch his eye. I saw his cock twitch and grow a couple of times. So I know he is not unaffected by my body and looks. I intend to become my Dad's lover this summer, little does he know I am still a virgin. Saving it for him.

Sometimes though things don't go as planned. So here I am, my first night home from college and I am spending it at my best friend's house. I need to rethink how I can get my dad to see me as a woman and not his little girl. Zoey and I stayed up late catching up and talking, until eventually sleep overtook us.

The next day I receive a text from him:

Dad: Hey baby, I'm going to be working a bit late to finish this project. But once it's done we will have two whole weeks of No work. Where would you like to go? Hawaii? Bahama's?

Zoey: Hey Dad, I'll order Pizza and you can have some when you get home. Zoey and I are having a spa day. I'll see you later. Oh and how about Cancun?

EDWARD'S POV *****************************************

Edward sat at his desk lost in thought, remembering the feel of his daughter in his arms, the slightly damp sweats as his hand brushed her pussy last night. His cock throbbed in response and he moaned softly. He imagined his angel's powder blue eyes filled with lust and desire as they had been last night. He felt again, her small hand squeezing his cock. He had gone up to his ensuite and with only a few strokes had cum hard in his shower, before returning downstairs to find her gone to Zoey's.

He hears a knock on his office door. Surprised as he thought he was the only one in the office on a Friday night. The only office in the building with a light on at 7:30 PM. Edward rolled his neck, snapping out of his daydream and looking up from the maps and plans spread across his desk "Come in," he said brusquely.

The door opened and a cloaked figure entered the room, closing the door behind them.

Edward cocked his head to the side, leaning back in his chair, not recognising the figure in the low light, "Can I help you? How did you get in here?"

"I hope so....but I must ensure first that our meeting is strictly confidential and no one is to know of it" came a husky whispered reply, an obvious attempt at disguising their voice.

Edward squinted, a spark of recognition but then he shakes his head, knowing it could not be her, uncertain as to the identity of the mysterious stranger, "Of course, whatever it is you wish to discuss will go no further than this office. What can I do for you?"

FAITH'S POV **************************************************

Hands reached up and undid the cloak, pushing it back over my shoulders but keeping my hood on and my head lowered, concealing my face, revealing what was underneath it, or lack thereof, Edward stared at the almost nude female, wearing only a thin, almost sheer bra and a triangle of cloth that covered my mound, barely. His eyes widened, looking me up and down, his throat drying and his pants tightening immediately but trying to keep his composure.

I walked closer, head down, the deep hood of the cloak hiding my face, as I walked around his desk and sank to my knees in front of him. My hand slid along his hard, thick cock. I reached up with my other hand and slowly pushed the hood from my head. I blushed deeply and removed the cloak, eyes locking on his as I wet my lips and my fingers reached out to caress the obvious, throbbing bulge in his pants "I had a dream...about you daddy...and there is something I wish to....do for you...and for myself truthfully." I whispered.

Edward froze and his eyes widened as he looked down at me, his head swimming. No he thought this could not be, his daughter...his angel, was caressing his cock. Something he had fantasized and jacked off to numerous times. He must be dreaming. 'Wake up Edward.' he told himself.

He had leaned back in his chair, turning to face her as she walked around the desk, "Faith honey, what are you doing? We can't...." he groaned, as I unzipped his pants, my small hand sliding inside, I wrapped my fingers around his turgid cock. He tried to grab my wrist to stop me but I batted him away, curling my head and shoulders over his lap as I quickly undid his pants. I grabbed the waistband of his pants and pulled at them, my other hand wrapping around his throbbing member as I exposed his fully erect and leaking cock. "Oh god Faith...this is... we shouldn't...oh fuck baby....are you sure?"

"Oh I am very sure....as long as you promise to never breathe a word of this to anyone!" I said biting my lip as his thick, full cock came into view; I moaned softly and leaned down rubbing my cheek against it.

Edward licked his lips, he swallowed hard and nodded "Oh...god of course I would never...., you have...oh jesus Faith," he moaned softly as I nuzzled his full, throbbing, leaking slab, the excitement bubbling onto the tip and smearing over my fair skin.

I slipped the tip of my tongue between my lips and licked the top of his crown, my eyes still locked on his "Mmmmmm you smell and taste better than I could ever imagine." I purred softly, as I flicked the tip of my tongue over his crown and slid it around the underside of his rim. My small hand curled around his thick cock and rubbed it against my lips and cheek, smearing more of his pre-cum over them, "I want to taste you fully" I whispered, before parting my lips and sliding his crown between them, sucking against him as my tongue flicked over the tip of his crown.

Edward groaned loudly as he pressed his head back into the chair and arched his back to push his hips up, giving me access to his full, throbbing length. Staring down at me he moaned at the feel of my lips and tongue, in disbelief at the sight of 'his angel, his princess' actually tasting him. "Oh god Faith, I admit, I have fantasized about you..." he groaned, "but I never...Oh fuck baby..." Edward panted and gripped the arms of his chair as I slid his crown between my lips.

I wrapped both of my small hands around his cock, one on top of the other, together they still only covered just over half of his length. I stroked him slowly as my lips slid up and down his thick shaft a few times, before slipping him from my mouth, letting my teeth lightly graze over his crown. I looked up at him and with my lips against the underside of his crown I said, "After dreaming of doing this to you... I had to pleasure myself....do you wish to know how?"

Edward groaned and nodded, "Yes, I would like to know how." he groaned as he rocked into my hands in time with my strokes.

I continued to stroke him slowly as I slid my lips and cheeks over his crown, smearing his precum over my face. "I am a virgin...in the medical sense of the word. My hymen is still intact....but as you see I have very small hands, and I am able to slip a finger inside me, to rub against my g spot and tap at it, as my other hand slaps at and plays with my clit, rolling it, pinching it, rubbing it and sometimes using a vibrator on it, which I ended up doing after I dreamed of this."

I slid his crown back between my lips, sliding them to the top of my hands before I began bobbing my head and stroking his length in synch, My tongue swirled over his crown to gather his pre-cum as I slid up his thick shaft and slipped him from my mouth again, moaning "Gawd, daddy, you taste so good."

Edward murmured to himself as he throbbed violently at the mental image my words created. He moaned "fuuuuuck" as I took him back between my lips. His eyes fixed on mine, and he watched as my lips stretched around his meaty head. He knew his precum was drooling over my tongue as I worked my lips up and down his thick cock along with my hands.

I slid him between my lips a moment, then removed one of my hands from around his cock and grabbed one of his, putting it on my breast. I slid my hand down over my body, to my mound, pushing the wet triangle of my thong to the side and exposing my bare swollen pussy.

Edward looked down at me, groaning again as his fingers flexed around my breast, he slid my nipple between the vee of his fingers and scissored his fingers rolling the nipple between them. He rocked his hips up, sliding his cock a little deeper between my lips as his other hand moved to my head, he curled his fingers in my hair and moaned, "Oh god baby, you're gonna have me cumming in your mouth."

I pulled my mouth from his cock and looked up at him. "Would you like to watch me make myself cum?" I asked, as I tapped my fingers over my clit and then rubbed it. I arched my back to press my breast into his hand more. "Would you like me to cum on you daddy?"

Edward groaned louder, "Yeessss, my angel, fuck yes!" He flexed his fingers harder as he kneaded them into the soft flesh of my full breasts, he tugged and tweaked my nipple as his eyes roamed all over me; from my dripping core, to my rubbing fingers, up to my breasts and into my eyes.

I slipped his cock back between my lips, pushing them down his thick shaft until his crown bumped the back of my throat and I gagged, pulling my head back for a moment I took a deep breath and loosened my lips around his shaft and let my saliva run down his length, lubing my hand which was still firmly wrapped around and stroking his thick cock. I slid my lips back down his shaft and pressed him against my throat gagging and swallowing I continued to push against him, feeling his fat crown stretching my throat as I continued to swallow, working more of it into my throat, gradually working my lips down his length, my hand still stroking the base of his thick cock. My other hand pushed the g string from my hips and I shifted so he could see me better as I placed two fingers either side of my clit and squeezed them together, the tip of my bare nub swelling from beneath its hood as I scissored my fingers together.

12