Having Faith

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Edward licked his lips as he watched me, he reached down and ran his fingertips lightly around my swollen labia, gathering some of my juices on his finger before he lifted my hand away from my sex and pushed my fingers between his lips. Tasting my nectar, and slicking my fingers with is saliva. Sucking my juices from them, as he moaned loudly from the taste, and from me throating his cock. He released my hand letting it go back to pleasuring myself as he groaned and rocked his throbbing cock into my pretty little mouth and throat as he licked his own fingers coated in my sweet nectar.

I moaned as he lifted my fingers to his mouth and tasted me, when he released my hand I slapped my swollen clit with three fingers then started rubbing and tapping on it faster. I turned slightly toward him as I traced a finger between my wet folds and over my slit. I continued to work his thick cock back and forth in my throat, until my lips finally slid his full length between them and my lips stretched tightly around his base, as I pressed my nose against his belly. Swallowing and slurping I lifted my head and slid his cock from the tight sheath of my throat until just his crown was between my lips. I took a couple of deep breaths as my tongue swirled over the top of his crown. I suddenly pushed downward and swallowed his full length just as I slid my finger into my pussy and thumbed my clit in quick circles.

Edward watched as I swallowed his cock, and he watched my finger disappear into my tight little pussy. "Oh fuuuuuuck" he groaned, he pressed his hips up, pushing his flexing, throbbing, thick length all the way into my hungry throat. He knew his precum was leaking and flowing freely over my tongue letting me taste him as I pleasured myself and him; his eyes were transfixed on my fingers between my legs as he moaned and grunted uncontrollably as I continued to inhale him again and again.

Fuuuuuuuck

I moaned around his cock as I continued to finger myself carefully, my other hand rubbed and cupped his balls and squeezed them, pulling on them as I teased his taint with my fingertips.My thumb was pushing against my clit, rolling it as I pushed the hood back and showed the wet throbbing nub to him once more, before I spanked it with a wet slap of my fingers causing a shudder to ripple through my body. I moaned around his thick cock as he bucked it into my throat, tongue curling around the shaft and swirling over his crown as I pulled back to just his crown between my lips .

Edward watched me tremble, as I worked my tight little pussy and his cock, watched the expression on my face as the pleasure rippled through my body. He felt his balls start to tighten and his cock start to flex in my throat, stretching it more, making me gag as it throbbed violently. Moaning loud as he knew they were both quickly approaching their highs "Faaaaiiitttth.... fuck... I'm going to cum," he shouted.

I pulled my fingers from my dripping little cunt as my hand frantically rubbed my pussy and I slipped him from my mouth. Panting out, "Daaadddy...I'm so close....do you want me to cum on you? ....I want to soak your cock with my cum...then have you feed it to me to taste our combined juices?"

Edward groaned and nodded, panting in need, he clenched his jaw to hold back his release for me "yes, fuuuck yeesss... I want you to taste and drink both of us" he groaned, reaching to pull me to his lap..

Moaning as I reached the edge of my high I straddled his lap, rubbing my soaked folds along the length of his cock, grinding my swollen clit against his crown and cried out "Ohhhh Daaaadddy....oh gawd....aaagggghhhh...yeeeeeeeeeesssss," I cried out as my pussy gushed and came over his cock, soaking it and his balls as I trembled and came over him, my pussy lips quivering against his crown, then down his shaft as I came along the length of his thick throbbing cock and balls.

Panting and groaning Edward watched me as I came. Felt the warmth of my nectar as I splashed my nectar over him, as I coated and covered his shaft and balls, painting and marking him with my juices. He groaned as he watched the flush spread over my chest and up my neck as I came, he arched his back to press his shaft against my sensitive throbbing clit. He grabbed my hips and ground my quivering slit along his pulsing length, painfully hard and achingly close. "Ohhhh.....Fuuuuck.....Faaiiitthh..."

I was still trembling and panting as I heard his words, knowing he was too close, I quickly slid off his lap and dropped to my knees again. My eyes locked to his as I grabbed his slick cum coated cock and quickly throated him once more; grabbing his hand I placed it on my head and quickly bobbed up and down his thick length.

'Oh fuck' was all Edward could think as he went over the edge, his fingers tightened in my hair and he pulled my head up and down the length of his cock. He was beyond the point of no return, lost. He was throat fucking me, hammering his cock into me, using my mouth for his pleasure, losing himself as he fucked my face onto his cock, letting me taste myself for a few strokes before he screamed "Fuuuuuuuuuuckkk... Faaaiiittth...take all of my cum" as he arched, pressing his cock all the way into my throat and exploded. The first taste of my daddy's cum splashing down my throat before he pulled me back to the tip. His hot cum streaking over my tongue, filling my mouth and adding his taste to mine.

I swallowed with every thrust of his cock into my throat, groaning as I heard his cry and felt his thick, throbbing cock swell as it stretched my throat even further; feeling as if it must be visible along my neck as it erupted deep in my throat and he spilled his hot cum down it. Swallowing against him as he pulled back to my mouth, I moaned as I tasted our combined juices, my fingers rubbed over my slick pussy as he spilled his cum over my tongue, filling my mouth, a steady trickle slipping from the corner of my mouth and running down my chin

Edward panted, moaning loudly as he pumped his massive load into my mouth, his eyes flickered between my pleasuring fingers and my swallowing throat, feeling me gulp down his voluminous load. He groaned loudly at the knowledge that I was tasting both of them. Feeding me every drop of his release his eyes finally moved back to hers. Panting as he reached down to cup her cheek he whispered "My angel, my princess, I love you more than anything."

I kept swallowing until the last throb and spurt spilled into my mouth, letting it drizzle over my tongue. Slipping him from my lips I opened my mouth to show him his cum on my tongue, before closing my lips and swallowing it "Mmmmmm, you are very yummy Daddy."

He reached down and pulled me up, setting my wet pussy on his spent flaccid cock and hugged me tight. "You are my angel and Princess, I can not tell you how often I have thought of you doing this, and more, with me babygirl. Promise me that next time it will be my head between your legs, tasting you as you cum for daddy."

I hugged him. "I love you so much daddy, I am glad you aren't mad at me, I know we shouldnt do this, but I wanted to show you how much I love you in this special way." I blushed lightly as I leaned in and pressed my lips to his, kissing him softly, the tip of my tongue touched his lips and he responded with his own.

As our tongues danced and curled with each other Edward held me close to his chest, his hand rubbing my back.

As I pulled back I looked at him and nodded as I met his gaze, "I promise daddy, next time you can be between my legs..."

12