All Comments on 'Having Faith'

by Amber_Embers

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
Abigail1122Abigail1122over 1 year ago

I cannot wait until the next part.

redhead1ellieredhead1ellieover 1 year ago

Totally loved your story, would love another part to it where her father makes her pregnant! x

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very promising beginning and looking forward to the continuation of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

narrative keeps switching from first to third person in what is supposed to be Faith's POV. confusing, difficult to follow

litguy444litguy444over 1 year ago

That was a wonderful story! I love the details, the way you told both sides of the story, and captured the longing between both of them, as well as the release that they both felt at the ending. Excited to see more stories like this!

tallman441tallman441over 1 year ago

Good story, but you need an editor. You kept changing voices from the narrator to the daughter, to her father.

Keep writing and I do hope you another chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

SO HOT!!!!

Please continue. Looking forward to their future endeavors for the rest of the Summer.

Maybe Daddy is willing to pay for some extras, such as a threesome with Zoey and whatever else he has fantasied about for the last few years.

NadiePreguntameNadiePreguntameover 1 year ago

Agree with tallman441 ... and more. That makes the story as been writen by a child. In 3 paragraphs I counted 9 "crowns", then stopped counting. Do you have a "crown-kink" ?

WhipmasterWhipmasterover 1 year ago

As others have said…you loose readers as you mix up first person singular and them add second person at the same time. I for one stopped reading after the cloaked figure was revealed.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAmber_Embers@Amber_Embers
74 Followers
Hi there! I am Amber, a natural redhead and lucky enough to be an editor here for Literotica Stories. I am 5'4" in stocking feet but don't let my size fool you. I'm tougher than you may think. I am here to edit stories and make new friends. I do not go into chat so you will...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES