Having Faith Pt. 02

Story Info
Faith and Dad make another memory...
4.8k words
4.73
20.1k
32

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 12/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dad walked into the kitchen smelling the bacon cooking and poured himself some coffee. "Good morning, you're up early," he said. He hadn't seen me since my visit to his office. He had stayed and finished up his work while I returned home. I had been asleep by the time he got home.

He realized I had ear buds in and was listening to music. He watched my hips sway to the music I was listening to beneath the short satin robe I was wearing as I cooked some eggs. He sat at the bar and tossed a wadded up napkin at me.

I turned quickly and pulled one of the ear buds out of my ear as the napkin bounced off my shoulder. "Good morning, Dad, breakfast is almost ready," turning my attention back to the stove.

Dad could see me chewing on my lower lip and knew I was worrying something over in my head. Sipping his coffee he began to worry again himself. He was worried about what happened last night. Did I regret it? What if I told someone about it? I had said I wanted it to be completely 'confidential' but what if I had changed my mind? "Faith, we need to talk, Honey..."

Shutting off the stove I nodded. "I know..." I turned around and looked at him, my eyes meeting his, "Are you mad at me?"

Dad was floored, "Oh God, Angel, no!" Dad quickly moved around the bar and wrapped his arms around my shoulders pulling me to him, his hand cupping my cheek as his thumb tilted my head up to look at him. "How could I be mad at you? Last night was...so surprising, so special and amazing...how could I be mad about that?"

I threw my arms around his neck and hugged him tight. "I was afraid you'd be mad because... well you know...it's taboo...but I have waited years to be old enough to be with you. The night I got home, when you went upstairs suddenly, I thought you were upset with me. That's why I went to Zoey's. But then last night..." a flush stained my cheeks, "well you didn't say no, so..." I trailed off biting my lip.

Dad ran his fingers across my cheek, pushing my hair back behind my ear, "I was not upset the other night...confused, concerned, uncertain, but not upset. I went upstairs because...well, because I wasn't certain you really wanted anything to happen or if you were just...teasing, for lack of a better word. You had me so hard and hot I had to relieve myself it wouldn't go away till I did."

I kissed him then. Not as a daughter kissing her dad...but as a woman kissing a man, my lips softly pressed to his parted slightly to allow the tip of my tongue to brush over his lips. I pressed my body tight against his as I curled the fingers of one hand in his hair my tongue pushing between his lips to tease against his. I felt his arms tighten around me, the stirring of his cock in his sleep pants as I pressed myself against him and deepened the kiss, my tongue curling and dancing against his.

Dad tightened his arms around me as I kissed him, a soft moan escaped him as I pressed my body against him and he knew I could feel his hardening cock. He slid his hand into my hair cupping my head and surrendering to the kiss, my tongue coaxing his to respond fervently. His other hand slid down my back and cupped my ass, pulling my hips against his turgid cock, just as my phone rang.

I jumped as the phone rang, reluctantly breaking the kiss, knowing by the ringtone it was Zoey calling. Dad released me with a soft groan and turned to grab his coffee, moving to sit in a chair at the breakfast nook, as I answered it.

"Hey, Bestie, good morning!" I walked over to the counter and picked up a plate of food and popped it into the microwave for a few seconds.

"No, just about to sit down to have breakfast with Dad." I pulled the plate out of the microwave and carried it over to the table, setting it in front of my dad and listening to Zoey.

"Sure, sounds good! I'll see you in a bit then....okay laterz!" I said as I hung up the phone.

I looked at my dad,. "I guess you heard, Zoey is coming over."

Dad smiled and nodded,."So it seems, she has missed you I am sure. I have a few errands to run today myself. Is there anything you need me to pick up while I am out?"

I smiled and sat down on his lap, picking up a piece of bacon and nibbling on it. "Mmmm, I want to 'pick up' where we left off but that will need to wait till later." I wiggled my bum against his semi-hard cock and kissed his cheek before jumping back up to go get my own plate. "Oh, we need eggs and can you grab some fruit?." Grabbing my plate and warming it, hen moving to sit across the table from him.

"Minx! Yes, I will grab you some fruit, any kind in particular you want?" Dad asked as he ate his breakfast.

"Anything is fine. The dorm at school always has fruit available for us and I kind of got used to grabbing some on the go," I answered.

The doorbell rang a few minutes later and I jumped up, "That will be Zoey!" I went to let her in.

Opening the door I smiled at my bestie and hugged her, "Hey girl, hope you're not in a hurry. Come on in the kitchen while I finish eating."

Zoey smiled and hugged me back, looking over my shoulder she greeted my dad,."Hiya, Pops! Hope you don't mind me kidnapping your daughter again."

Dad smiled and waved as he headed for the stairs, "Not at all, Zoey, good to see you. Faith, have a good day if I don't see you before you two leave. Let me know if you're going to be home for dinner or not. Zoey you are of course invited to join us if you wish."

"Thanks, Dad, I'll text you when I know," I said as Zoey and I headed for the kitchen so I could finish my breakfast.

After eating and cleaning up, Zoey and I went up to my room. She laid across the bed and kept busy on her phone as I jumped in the shower. I stepped out of the bathroom and was standing in front of my dresser picking out a bra and panties when Dad tapped at my door and stuck his head in. "Hey girls, just wanted to let you know...uhm...oops sorry..." Dad quickly pulled his head back when he saw me. He finished, "I'm just heading out...I'll see you later. Text me," he said quickly and shut the door.

Zoey giggled and rolled over on the bed as I flipped her the bird as I pulled my thong on and adjusted it. Zoey watched me as I got dressed, her eyes roaming over my naked body as she got up off the bed and moved toward me, "I bet that got his big cock hard," she whispered as she cupped one of my breasts in her hand and pinched the nipple with her fingers, "I know it sure gets me all wet and bothered," she continued as she pulled me into a heated kiss.

I wrapped my arms around her and moaned softly as she pulled on my nipple, "Mmm Zoe...Baby, you know what that does to me," I murmured against her lips.

"Mmhmm, I do," she said as she pushed her thigh between mine and grabbed my bare ass with her hand, pulling me tight against her thigh as she rubbed it against my mound. Her mouth began ravaging mine, her hand gripping my hair and holding my head as her hand on my breast kneaded it, being sure to pinch and pull on the nipple some more. She broke the kiss and looked at me, "Did he fuck you last night when he got home? Please tell me he did?"

I shook my head and bit my lip as I blushed, "I fell asleep waiting for him. I left my door open but it was closed when I woke up this morning. I was afraid he regretted what we did but just before you called we were in a heated kiss and he assured me he wasn't upset at all," I answered her. I slid a hand up under her dress and pushed aside her thong, feeling how wet she was, I pushed two fingers into her wet slit as I ground my pussy against her thigh."You want to fuck him too, don't you, Baby? But not until he has me first as you promised." I pressed her clit with my thumb and worked my fingers quickly in and out of her wet hole as I rolled and circled her clit grinding my pussy against her thigh harder and faster."

"Oh fuck....yes, I want him, Is it as big as it looks?" Zoey panted as I plunged my fingers in and out of her dripping cunt and she rolled her hips working in sync with my hand.

"Bigger...." slipping a third finger into her and plunging them deeper, harder, my thumb smashing her clit and dragging it in circles. "Longer...." I whispered with my lips against her neck and my other hand grabbing her hair and pulling her head back. My fingers making wet, sloppy, sucking noises as I felt her pussy start to tighten around them. "And...he...cums...a lot..." Dropping my head down to grab one of her nipples with my teeth and pulling on it.

"Ooooh fuuuuuuckk, Faaaaiiitthhh," she cried out as her pussy clenched tight around my fingers and she came, squirting over my hand and our thighs.

I slowed my fingers and pushed her through her orgasm my hips still grinding against her thigh. "Fuck, Zoe...I'm so close..."

Zoey pulled my hand from her and pulled me to the bed, pushing me down on my back as she knelt by the side of the bed and pushed my legs open. She leaned in and kissed my mound, pressing her mouth over my thong above my clit and exhaled. She ran her teeth over my swollen bud, as my hands curled in her hair, and my hips arched to her mouth.

"Yeeeeess...Zoeeeeyyy ...pleeeasse....I need to cum," I begged her. Zoey pulled my thong to the side and ran the flat of her tongue up my slit then sucked my clit between her lips the tip of her tongue fluttering over the bare tip of my sensitive nub. "Ohh... yeesss..... aaahhhhhhggg.... cuuummminnng," I cried. My body trembling and twitching as Zoey moved lower to suck and lap up my juices while she rubbed my clit gently with a finger.

As my orgasm subsided Zoey laid her head on my belly, both of us trying to catch our breaths. "How much is a lot?" she finally asked.

I giggled, "Well, I couldn't swallow it all, or fast enough, and it throbbed and spit for at least a dozen times."

Zoey groaned, "Damn, that's hot!"

"Mmmmm. He wants to know where I want to go for his vacation. I suggested maybe Cancun...do you want to come with us?"

"Oh hell yeah, I want to come with you! Just tell me when!" Zoe looked up at me and smiled. "You are the bestest, best friend ever! I have someone that will watch Jake so I can go anytime."

"Poor Jake, getting shuffled off to a shelter while his owner goes and gets fucked in the sun," I shook my head and tried to pull a sad face and broke into a giggle.

"No shelter for him, he will go stay with my aunt Tara, they love each other." Zoey answered.

"Well that's cool! Better than a shelter," I said as I ran my fingers through her hair. "Let's get cleaned up. Want to borrow a clean thong?" I asked.

"Uhm. Yeah, this one is kind of....soaked," she laughed.

We cleaned up and got dressed and headed out, there was a new movie release at the Mall that we were going to see, and well... it was a mall so we would have to shop of course.

Zoey and I were in line to get popcorn and a drink at the theater when I got a text. I pulled my phone out and looked at it, stepping to the side, as I saw it was from my dad.

Dad: Hey, Angel, we can do Cancun on Monday till Saturday. Will that work for you?

Faith: Oh Yay! Can Zoey come with us? Please!!!

Dad: Let me check. Are you sure?

Faith: Please, Dad!

Dad: Ok, send me a pic of her license so I can book her flight.

Faith: Oh TY, TY,TY, Dad! Xoxoxo

Dad: Anything for you, Angel. See you later.

I squeaked and ran back over to Zoey just as she paid for our snacks. I whispered excitedly. "Zoey...we're going to Cancun...on Monday! For five days!"

"We? He said yes?" She looked at me and grinned. "We have to go find new bikinis after the show."

I helped her grab the snacks and we headed toward the theater. She stopped and stamped her feet in excitement, squeezing her arms tight to her sides and squealed softly, "Two days...Oh God, I need to take Jake to Tara tomorrow, and I want to get my hair trimmed, and pack."

"Oh, Dad needs a picture of your driver's license so he can book your flight," I told her.

"I'll send it to him as soon as we get to our seats, I have a pic of it on my phone already. Oh God, this is going to be great!" she said as we walked into the theater to find a place to sit.

***********************************************************************************

"Faith, is everything a go with Zoey for Cancun?" Dad asked.

"Yes, she...well we... are excited about going! Was there a problem with it?" I looked at him as I rinsed the dinner plates and stuck them in the dishwasher.

"No, I just needed to make sure in case I had to cancel her ticket if she couldn't make it for some reason. Did you enjoy the movie today?" he asked.

"It was good, not as good as I thought it would be but it was worth watching," I said and closed the dishwasher, pushing the start button on it and rinsing out the sink.

"I see you did some shopping too," he chuckled.

"Well I HAD to have a couple of new bathing suits for Cancun and of course the accessories to go with them." I grinned at him and sat on a bar stool as Dad poured himself some wine. "May I have a small glass?"

He grabbed a glass and filled it half full. "I didn't know you liked wine," he said as he handed me the glass.

I shrugged, "Some wines I do, but I never drink more than a glass. I drank more one night over the holidays with some other girls from the dorm. I was so sick the next day! I've had more hard liquor than I drank that night and have been more drunk, but never gotten sick like that." Taking the wine glass and sipping it, "Mmm, this is good, sweeter than what you had the other night."

"Yes, this is a dessert wine, a Moscato d'Asti. What I had the other night was a Merlot," he explained.

"It's good, I like it," taking another sip, "not so much the Merlot." Sliding off the stool, "Do you want to find a movie to watch?"

"Sure, but I'm going to go change first, pick anything but a chick flick," he said as he headed for the stairs.

"Ah man...those are the best ones!" I laughed softly. Turning on the TV I flipped through the movie channels and chose a comedy. Getting it ready I paused it and ran upstairs to change also. I came back down wearing a pair of gym shorts and an oversized t-shirt. I could feel Dad's eyes on me as soon as I entered the room. I grabbed the remote and hit play, then grabbed my wine and a pillow, and curled up on the couch next to him.

I finished my wine and slid to the edge of the couch to put the glass on the table, I felt my shorts ride up my bum and pull tight against my clit. I glanced out of the corner of my eye and saw Dad's cock was already thick and semi-hard. I slid off the couch and stretched out on the floor.

Dad tried to keep his mind and eyes on the movie, but they kept drifting to me. My bare legs, slightly parted, with my shorts wedged in my bum was showing just the bottom curve of my cheeks and was bunched between my thighs. He took another drink of his wine and tried to focus on the movie. His cock lay semi-hard along his thigh and his eyes kept drifting back to my legs and bum.

As the movie ended I rolled over on my back and sat up cross legged looking at Dad, "That was a good movie."

Dad smiled as his eyes dropped between my legs and he nodded as he licked his lips. He could see one of my labia and he swallowed hard, "Yes...it was good, but I was distracted a bit."

I bit my lip as I glanced at Dad's cock, seeing it was fully erect and flexing in his sleep pants. "What were you distracted by?" reaching down to pull my shorts to the side, showing more of my bare pussy, "this perhaps?"

Dad nodded and licked his lips again, "I want my head between your legs, I want to taste you, to lick you until your release, I have thought of little else since your visit to the office, since my brief taste of you. Turn off the TV and come up with me, let me feast on you, Baby."

My breath caught and I nodded. I gazed at the bulge of his hard cock as it strained against the fabric of his sleep pants for a moment and shut the TV off. Standing up Dad took my hand and led me up the stairs to his bedroom. He pulled me into his arms and kissed me, as he pulled my t-shirt up, breaking the kiss he pulled it off over my head. I reached behind my back and unhooked my bra, my breasts spilling from it as I let it slide down my arms and fall to the floor. Raising my eyes, I slid my hands over my hips to the waistband of my shorts and pushed them down over my hips. I wiggled my bum as I pushed them over my thighs, and I let them too drop to the floor. Dad watched as I stripped, his cock twitching and I could see a wet spot forming on his sleep pants at the tip of it. He led me to the bed and lifted me to it, laying me in the middle and crawling up between my legs.

"And do I get to feast on you as well?" I whispered as he gazed at me and lowered his head.

Dad shook his head as he slid his fingers along my inner thighs. "Right now, your taste on my tongue is all I crave. After I have feasted on you to my satisfaction, you are more than welcome to feast on me. But for now, I want the only thing on your mind to be the feel of my tongue on you." Pressing my legs open, he lifted my knees over his shoulders and leaning in he blew softly into my glistening wet folds. Smiling hungrily up at me before slipping the tip of his tongue out and tracing the outline of my folds, carefully avoiding touching my clit.

I gasped as I felt the tip of his tongue trace the outline of my folds, whimpering softly as it brushed near my clit. My hips naturally lifted to his mouth, as I cupped my breasts with a hand and pinched and rolled my nipples. "Ooooh! Ooooh.... yeeeeessss......Mmmmmm" I moaned. "I've...never...oh ggaaahhh.."

Dad traced his tongue back down the other side of my dewy lips. Pressing the tip into my tight folds as his tongue slid over my entrance. Probing gently, moaning slightly, purring at the taste of his Angel, before dragging his tongue up the full length of me and flicking it over my clit. Slowly, deliberately he circled around my nub, before using the flat of his tongue to drag the hood up, and rasping his tongue over the exposed nerves of my swollen clit.

My back arched as he drug his tongue over my exposed clit. I cried out softly as one of my small hands slid down to curl in his hair. "Mmmmmmm......gaaaawwdss......yeeeeeeessss.....there.... Please....." I panted, my legs trembling as I felt the heat of his mouth against my pussy.

Dad teased a finger along the edge of my folds as he kept his mouth over my mound, breathing hot and heavy onto my clit as he drew circles and orbited the throbbing, peeking nub. Flicking his tongue against my clit, he began lashing and beating it from all angles before sucking it between his lips. Biting it gently with lip covered teeth he craned his head back a little, as he tugged at the swollen button and started humming loudly, vibrating his lips and moaning at the sweet taste of his baby...his Angel.

A soft cry escaped my lips as he tugged and hummed at my clit, my body trembling as his moans vibrated through it. I tightened my fingers in his hair as I pulled at one of my nipples with my fingers and my hips arched to his mouth, "Aaaaaahhhhhh......Ohhhh..... Daaaadddyyy.... I...... Mmmmmm....... I am going to cuuuummm....."

He hummed and moaned louder as he bathed my clit with his tongue. Tasting me, feasting on me. I felt the teasing scratch of stubble on his cheeks against my thighs and folds as he twisted and corkscrewed his head against me, making sure he licked and tasted every fold, crease, nook and cranny of my pussy. Placing his lips against my clit he moaned "Your taste is delicious, I want to drink from you as you cum hard on my face Angel. Let go....cum for me." And with that he gently pushed his tongue carefully into my core, the tip of his tongue stretching my tight pussy around it.

I screamed as he pushed his tongue between my tight folds, my virgin walls clenching tightly around it, shattering at the new sensation of fullness and sensual touch of my inner walls, "Gaaaaaaaaaaaaawdss...... Yeeeeeeeeeesss..... Oooooooooooh..... Daaaaddyyyy...... cummmmmiiiinnng."

12