Having Faith Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dad's hands gripped my squirming ass, lifting me to his mouth as he flicked the tip of his tongue in and out of me. He sealed his lips around my entrance and sucked up my nectar as I came. Lapping and feasting on me as he teased my throbbing clit with his nose. Being careful not to press beyond my barrier as he devoured me, tasting me as I came for him. My tight virginal walls spasming around his tongue, as my juices gushed over it and splashed against his face, my body shaking and twitching as I came harder than I had ever cum before. "Oooooooh...aaaahhhhhgggg..... Daaaaaadddyyy.....Yeeeeeeeessss" I screamed, as my fingers curled in his hair and I arched and rocked against his mouth.

He continued to tongue me, lapping and sucking at my pussy and swallowing as I gushed with my release, my juices splashing all over his face as my cries filled the room. His fingers dug into my ass as he kept licking and lapping at me, drinking from my spasming pussy with another deep, lip-vibrating moan.

My head arched back as I thrashed it back and forth, my focus on the heat of his tongue and mouth as he lapped and drank from me, and on the waves of orgasm and pleasure rippling through me. "Pleeaassee Daddy...... I want... your cock..... I want to taste your hot cum again..... to feast from your thick cock..." I pant, as my release starts to ease.

Dad lifted his head, his face covered with my juices, he looked up at me and groaned. "Then take it, baby. Wrap your lips around my cock until you have milked every drop of my seed into your sweet mouth." Kneeling he pushed his sleep pants off his hips, his rock hard cock springing forth and bouncing in the air. I rolled to my knees and wrapped both of my small hands around the base of it. I groaned as I leaned forward, flicking my tongue over the top of his crown and tasted his pre-cum. Moaning softly I slid his crown between my lips, my eyes raising to his as I took a deep breath and slid my lips down his full length, gagging as he reached the back of my throat I continued to push and swallow until my lips were wrapped around the base of his cock. My hands moved to cup and pull gently at his balls as I began bobbing my head up and down his thick length. He reached down and curled his fingers in my hair, holding me all the way down on his twitching cock for a moment, before pulling me back up to the tip, then stuffing my throat full again. Over and over Dad filled my throat, moving in sync with my head bobs, his precum smearing over my tongue.

I moaned as he grabbed my hair, his hands pushing and pulling at my head as his hips rocked his solid cock in and out of my throat, imagining him doing so to my tight little virgin cunt. I reached one of my hands down and slapped my fingers over my folds, as my palm slapped and rubbed at my clit. Pulling my head back, looking up at him "Please Daddy....stuff my throat just how you would stuff my tight little pussy....but cum......cum on my pussy Daddy....please." Quickly throating his thick, throbbing length again.

Dad nodded, groaning loudly as he rocked into my throat. The loud, wet, slurping sound of my throat being fucked, the 'guh's and glicks of my breaths around his cock echoing as loudly as my cries and screams had previously. His balls slapped my chin as his hands tightened in my hair. I felt his balls swelling, tightening as he watched me swallow his cock and stimulate my virgin, post-orgasmic pussy, getting it ready to be hosed down with his seed. His cock throbbed and pulsed in my mouth, his taste dripped and smeared on my tongue as he groaned out, "Lay back Angel, spread your pussy for me."

I slipped his cock from my throat and quickly lay back, spreading my legs and running my finger in between my folds, my fingers spreading my labia as I watched him stroke his thick cock close to my quivering pussy. Dad's eyes were glued to my fingers as I gently flicked my swollen exposed clit.

Dad fisted his cock, rubbing his bulbous, throbbing head against my dripping, spread pussy, and with a hard thrust into his fist he roared out and erupted onto me. The first splash of his hot cum hitting directly onto my clit, followed by rope after powerful rope hitting my nub, streaking up my slit, covering my pussy in his thick, hot, sticky seed. Coating my pussy...our scents mixing and filling the air as he painted my bare sex with his massive load.

I cried out as his first rope of hot cum splashed against my clit, wanting to feel his hot cum inside me, I wrapped my fingers around his as he continued to milk his cock, and pressed it's still throbbing and spraying tip to my entrance....my body spasmed and twitched with another release as I felt him pump his hot cum between my walls. "Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssss.......Oooh Daaaaaddddyyyy.....yeeeeeessss."

"Fuuuuckkkkk....Faaaiiith.... baaaby.... my Angel...." Dad moaned as my folds spread and wrapped around his spurting crown and he pumped the last of his hot load into my unbroken pussy. He panted heavily and held my eyes with his as I held my cum covered, and cum filled pussy open for him. Quickly pulling back and rolling to my side, he gathered me in his arms as we both tried to catch our breaths, I raised my cum soaked fingers to my mouth and sucked our combined juices from them, then snuggled into his side, laying my head on his shoulder.

Dad wrapped his arms around me and held me close, as he pressed his lips to my forehead. "Stay with me here tonight," he whispered.

I nodded happily and snuggled in closer.

12