Having Fun with Dycke and Payne Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You would not dare."

"What better way to show those for four girls, how free you are, and not have to hide in the back seat of the car or steal a moment in a bedroom to make love. Think of them looking at your pussy, leaking my sperm and your fluids while answering the door to let them into our suite. Think how shocked the girls will be when they see you. Think about how hard the guys are going to get, just looking you. Let us give them a show they will never forget. "

Payne could not believe what he said and how brilliant an idea it was. It would startle her former friends, to see her in all her glory. She looked at Dycke and nodded her head. She approached him, and kissed him passionately, not worrying about her makeup.

Dycke said to her, "Now I need that cold shower."

All their guests arrived within minutes of each other. Alletta greeted each of them warmly, and told them that food awaited them on the back patio. Alletta told the four girls that Payne would be down in a moment. When Payne walked out on the patio, the parents who had not seen her in many years were astonished at how marvelous she looked. She greeted each of them, then took her 'friends' and their boyfriends into the den. They talked and laughed for almost an hour, until her father called them out to the patio.

Piker asked each teenager to sit with his or her parents. He asked each of them to listen carefully to what he was about to say. He handed out a copy of the release form, to everyone in attendance. He advised them that this was very serious business and not to take it lightly. Piker said, "In the wake of things that had happened in recent years in the Caribbean, your signatures on this form are necessary, before your children would be allowed to accompany Payne and Dycke to Bermuda. This contract explains everything that Dycke and Payne are responsible for and nothing more. They are not there to babysit your children, but to enjoy each other while on this mini vacation."

He explained each clause in the contract in detail. He recorded everything he said, so they could be no arguing later. When he finished, he asked each of them to take the time to reread the contract. He needed the contracts back, by Sunday evening, if their child was going. If not, their seats would be given to the next young person on the list. He ended by saying, "If you wish to stay, and read the contract, please feel free to do so. There is food, coffee, and soft drinks for everyone. Thank you for your attention."

The backyard exploded into conversations. The eight teenagers were imploring their parents to sign the document immediately. The parents hesitated, because they wanted to make sure that everything Piker Temple said was in the contract. Teenagers can be very persuasive, especially the girls. Each girl looked into her father's eyes, batted her eyelashes, put her head on his shoulder. They did everything possible to convince their fathers that this was a wonderful opportunity. He could send her on a vacation, which would cost him 'next to nothing.'

The words '... next to nothing...' was music to the fathers' ears. Each of their daughters had cost them dearly during their high school years, for everything from designer shoes to one hundred dollar haircuts.

After an hour of conversation, the parents sent their children away. They wished to discuss this trip amongst themselves. They knew, even though the Temples had taken the precaution of getting single rooms for their children, the possibility of sex occurring, during the weekend, was more than just the possibility. The discussion did not last long. Each parent had to make a decision for his or her own child. In the end, the decision was unanimous. All eight teenagers were allowed to go to Bermuda.

They asked Piker to rejoin them on the patio, and told him of their decision. He replied saying, "If you are absolutely sure, I have pens in my office. You can sign your form in there and I can give you photocopies to take home with you.

After all the signing was done, Payne's friends were ecstatic and could not wait for next Friday to come. It was going to be an experience of a lifetime, in more ways than one!

Payne's dress for the prom was stunning. It was a gold strapless, ankle-length sheath, with a slit, in the back, running up just higher than her knee. She had a short, matching jacket that covered her shoulders, and wrapped around her bust. She wore her mother's pearls around her neck and her engagement ring on her left hand. She looked stunning. Dycke wore a tuxedo made of the finest virgin mohair, tailored to perfection. He, also, had a trick up his sleeve that only those involved knew about.

Marti was uneasy about tonight's affair, or so she said. It was decided that they would go in force. There would be two Humvees in front of the limousine, and two behind it. They arrived at the prom exactly at 7:30 PM, and Dycke and Payne were escorted in by four agents. Pictures were taken and the party, which was already underway, came to a halt for a moment to watch Payne's entrance. Except for the music, you could have heard a pin drop. Immediately, she was surrounded by the four 'friends' she was taking to Bermuda. They wished to be in the spotlight with her. They were part of the "In-Crowd" and they all felt that tonight Payne would be crowned Prom Queen. Wherever she was, they were going to be there, with her. Dycke had to pry them away from Payne so he could dance with her. He took her in his arms and began to dance with her.

Payne looked at him and said, "You have been taking lessons."

He said, "This is only the beginning. I have much more in store for you, as time goes by."

"If it is as good as this, I cannot wait."

As the evening wore down, the crowd around Payne got closer and closer. Dycke stuck both hands in the air, and shortly thereafter, Gabby showed up. Upon seeing Gabby standing at Payne's side, the crowd backed off. Payne was very relieved. So was Dycke, who had tried to control the crowd, but could not do it.

The principal called the seniors to order. He went on to announce the name of the Prom King. He said to the seniors that the vote was not even close. Then he announced the name. "Steven Temple." The male members of the school were shocked. The female members of the school cheered, as one. The head cheerleader was Cynthia Morgan.

The principal then announced the name of the Prom Queen. "Payne Temple." The male members of the school applauded wildly. The female members of the school applauded politely, except for the four girls who surrounded Payne and going with her to Bermuda. They applauded with vigor. Steve, who was already on the platform, applauded as his sister approached. When she arrived, he kissed her on the cheek and congratulated her on her victory.

The brother and sister began their victory dance. They were soon joined by the remainder of the senior class. It was a nice, slow dance, and Payne put her head on her brother's shoulder. She whispered to him, "Thank you bro, for trying to protect me all these years. I could not have survived without you."

Steve had tears in his eyes when he looked at his sister's beautiful face and said to her, "You have always been this beautiful, in my eyes." He kissed her cheek softly.

As it neared eleven o'clock, the principal again took the microphone and said, "Those of you who need to know the time, it is five minutes before eleven o'clock. Eight people scurried to their tables, grabbed their belongings, and said goodbye to their friends. When asked where they were going, they said they were going to Bermuda with Payne. Jealousy could be seen on all of the faces they left behind.

The eight men and women walked outside. They were greeted at the limousine by agents who asked them to wait there. Ten minutes later, Dycke and Payne strolled out of the prom. Payne apologized for her lateness, explaining that people would just not let her go by without saying something to her. It would have been impolite for her not to answer. The men and women agreed with her. They were told the seating arrangements by one of the agents. The men would be split up: two were going in one Humvee and two in another. The women were all going in the limo with Dycke and Payne and her security team. No objections were heard. When they arrived at Charleston airport, and approached the hangar, everyone knew something was up, except Dycke. All eyes turned towards him.

He asked, "Why is everybody looking at me?"

Fiona responded saying, "You are the one with the checkbook, and that does not look like our Gulfstream."

"Maybe the pilots fed it its Wheaties?'

"Boss, do not tell me you went out and bought another airplane."

"Okay, Fiona, I did not go out and buy another airplane."

Fiona looked at Payne and said, "Hit him, hard."

Payne tried to raise her hand, but Dycke grabbed it before it could reach lethal level.

Payne's friends sat there listening to the conversation, in awe. They never knew anyone that could go buy an airplane that big, and not even think about it. Their families were well off, but this kid was rich beyond their wildest imagination. How in the world had 'Plain Jane Payne' landed somebody this wealthy, when she looked like she had been run over by a truck? This guy must really love her. They were told to board the aircraft and look for their nametags on their seats.

The Boeing 717 was configured for thirty seats on this trip. The interior of the aircraft was gorgeously appointed and when they walked down the aisle. They found that their seats were towards the middle. The seats were luxurious and there was plenty of legroom. Other adult passengers, who they did not recognize, moved past them towards the rear of the aircraft.

Finally, it was Dycke and Payne's turn to get on and they scurried up the walkway and into the aircraft. Fiona and Gabby stood by the front door waiting for the last four guests. They emerged from another limousine that had just driven up. Piker and Alletta Temple, along with Chad and Bacillica Schneider, started up the stairway and into the aircraft.

Payne looked at Dycke and said, "What have you done now?"

Dycke said, "We had four extra seats. I filled them."

The engines started and one crewmember started the safety instructions, as well as, checking their seatbelts to make sure they were securely fastened. Fiona could not figure out why she was the only person on the aircraft sitting alone. She was in the very last row, in the back of the aircraft. Finally, a very short person, in a flight uniform, sat next to her as the lights in the aircraft dimmed for take-off. As the aircraft's nose lifted off the ground, Fiona who was looking out the window heard the person next to her say, "Hello slave."

Fiona hit her head against the window and said, "What the hell are you doing here?"

"I told you the world was not big enough for you to hide from me. Now, kiss me before I pinch your tits."

She turned, smiled at him, and kissed him. Fiona said to him, "Bob, I cannot fool around this weekend, I am working."

Bob short said to her, "That is funny. Your boss assured me that you were off this weekend. Do you want to check with her or are you going to believe me?"

"I believe you, but I have to find out what the security arrangements are for Dycke."

Bob picked up the phone that was between the seats. He dialed the number, Dycke had given him, and Marti picked up. Bob said to her, "Marti, she will not take my word that Dycke is covered for the weekend. Can I spank her now, or do I have to wait until we get to Bermuda."

Marti said, "Let me speak to her."

Bob listened as Fiona received her orders for the weekend, as Marti dictated them to her. She kept saying, 'Yes, ma'am,' repeatedly. She then handed the phone back to Bob.

Marti said to him, "If she doesn't walk on this aircraft, Sunday afternoon, bowed-legged and smiling, I am going to want to know the reason why. If she is not, one of your testicles will be mine."

Bob said, "Yes, ma'am." He hung up the phone, with a smile on his face

Fiona asked, "What did she threaten you with, your balls or your life?"

"My balls and I have become quite attached to them."

Fiona leaned over and put her head on his shoulder, and rested peacefully for the remainder of the one hour and forty-five minute flight to Bermuda.

When they arrived, it seemed that every limousine on the island was there to greet the aircraft. Dycke and Payne went to the front of the aircraft, to speak with their parents. Dycke told them that they were going to a different hotel, with their agents. They would see them back at the aircraft at five o'clock, Sunday afternoon. Then they said goodbye to their parents, as the departed the aircraft.

Dycke then made an announcement to the remainder of the people in the aircraft. He asked them to feel under their seats for an envelope. "In it," he said, "is the number of your limousine, and your room. Your bags will be delivered to your door within minutes of your arrival. Do not give a gratuity to any staff member. If staff accepts anything from any member of our group, and management finds out about it, they will be fired, on the spot. Charge all hotel items to your rooms. Everything has been taken care, in advance. Everyone there should greet you with the biggest grins you have ever seen. Now, all you have to do is go enjoy yourselves. We will see you here at the aircraft at 4:30 PM, Sunday, for a 5:30 PM departure."

Dycke and Payne walked down the ladder to their limousine and waited until Bob and Fiona joined them, along with Gabby and Marti. They then drove off to the Elbow Beach Hotel and Spa, which was five minutes away from downtown Hamilton. All the others got into their designated cars and followed suit.

At 8 AM, Payne called all four of her 'girlfriends,' who were not appreciative of such an early wake-up call. Payne said, "What do you want to do, sleep your vacation away? I will be on the beach by nine o'clock working on my tan. If I am the only one with a suntan, you will have some explaining to do to your parents."

The girls had made a big mistake, during the night. Arriving at the hotel at 2 AM, they should have gone straight to sleep, but they did not. Instead, they went straight to bed with their boyfriends, for some unhurried sex, in a very comfortable bed. They did not get to sleep until the wee hours of the morning, and if Payne's plan worked out, they were going to pay for it, dearly.

Fiona on the other hand, knew what was going to happen to her. When she got to the hotel, she found herself in a suite of rooms, laid out for her and Bob's entertainment. With the exception of one couch, and a plasma television, all the furniture in the living room had been removed. The floor was covered with heavy mats and a sign in the middle that said, "Arguing is limited to four hours. No clothes can be worn, during that time. If you cannot find something better to do, during those four hours on the mats, while you are naked, remember my final parting words. Have fun, Marti!"

Fiona looked at Bob and said, "I wonder what she left us in the bedroom?"

Bob said, "The things you find in there should be from me."

Fiona walked into the bedroom and saw two cans of whipped cream, a bottle of chocolate sauce, cherries, and strawberries. She looked at Bob and said, "Not again?"

Bob grinned and walked over to a cabinet, and opened it. The freezer compartment of the refrigerator was filled with gelato and ice cream and sherbet, with enough flavors to keep them busy for a month. Bob asked Fiona, "Would you like your dessert on the bed now, or would you like it in you later?"

Fiona looked at him and said, "Bob, I have not gotten laid for more than a month. Would you stop fooling around and fuck me?"

Bob said to her, "Say please." As soon as the words left his mouth, Bob ran out of the bedroom, with Fiona was hot on his heels. Before she reached him, he yelled, "Remember the sign."

Fiona said, "Fuck her."

"Shall I tell her you disobeyed orders, and insulted her?"

"Bob, why do I always get into arguments with you over the little things?"

"What I have waiting for you, is not little, so strip woman and come and get it."

Fiona had fire in her eyes, and lust in her heart, as she ripped her clothes from her body. She said to Bob, "Do you want to cry uncle now, or do you want to wait, until you are in pain?" She did not wait for an answer. She charged at him, like a raging bull. Much to her surprise, Bob stood there, with open arms, until she hit him, and they fell to the floor.

Bob folded like an accordion. He knew she would be off balance, after she hit him, and they fell to the floor. Once they were down, his hands and mouth went into action. His right hand went straight for her pussy, forced two fingers in to her wet hole, and searched for that elusive spot on the top of her vagina. His mouth went to her right breast and bit her nipple, softly. His left forearm was around her neck, in a chokehold, to keep her in place until his attack started to take effect.

Fiona moaned as he attacked her body. She screamed at him, "You don't fight fair."

Bob said to her, "You should know that about me, by now."

She kissed him passionately, as she grabbed his balls. She whispered to Bob, "You know the old saying, 'When you have him by the balls, his heart and mind will follow.'"

Bob said, "Yes."

"Let go of my neck, and I won't rip them off."

Bob, immediately, followed orders, but continued his attack on her pussy, with his thumb on her clit and two fingers inside her.

Fiona played with his balls, while his dick grew, in size and strength. When she was ready, she turned quickly and mashed her pussy on Bob's mouth. Her mouth plunged down on his dick, and she swallowed him whole. She did not gag as he entered the top of her throat. She hummed, while she plunged up and down, while playing with his balls. Feeling him swell to his largest size, Fiona knew he was close to coming and withdrew a few inches of him from her mouth. Rotating her hands and mouth in opposite directions, and humming louder than before.

Bob removed his mouth from Fiona's cunt. He arched his hips almost 18 inches above the mats, and screamed as he released a torrent of semen into her mouth.

Fiona did not miss one drop. She continued the up and down motion, with her hands, and sucked every drop of his essence from his long, thick pile driver. When he was completely emptied and cleaned, she sat up. She rotated her hips, back and forth, along his tongue and fingers. She was getting the tingling feeling in her stomach and her nipples were long and hard. She moved a hand to her clit, to help bring her over the top. It was her turn to scream as her body past the threshold, and she came and came again.

While she was sitting there regaining her senses, collapsed on Bob's face, she was being tapped on her thighs.

When she realized what was happening, she said, "Oh my God, Bob!" She, quickly, lifted her body off his face.

Bob looked at her with a smile on his face and said, "If I am going to die, that is the way I want to go."

Fiona pulled him up into her arms, kissed him, and made sure that he was all right. Bob looked at her and said, "You cannot get rid of me that easily. I have laid out a bunch of money, talking with your mother, hiring the hall and reserving the church. I will not allow you to walk down the aisle, and not have the groom waiting for you."

Fiona looked at him, stunned. She said, "I never gave you my mother's phone number or address. How did you find her?"

"Fiona, what was my former occupation?"

"You were a goddamned spy, you son of a bitch. What did you do, get one of your friends to find her?"

"No, I did not. If you kept in touch with your mother more often, you would know that she has a Facebook page."