Having Fun with Dycke and Payne Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was laughter in the room, when Payne grabbed Dycke's dick and pulled him into the living room, using it as a leash. She took him into an area, which was not covered by the cameras, and ordered him to lie down. Payne winked at him and asked, "Are you going to be good, tonight, or you going to be in the fire-hose mode, today?"

Dycke answered, saying, "I have only come twice, today. If you want a bath, I believe you will get one."

She grinned at him and said, "Let me get a towel, so I can wipe my face off after you come."

There was a loud groan, from the guys, but the girls voiced disgust and dismay, at the thought of anyone doing that to them.

Payne looked at them and said, "I bet you don't swallow, either."

Jessica bit, again. "Tell me that you do and I'll let Todd fuck me any ass, after you prove it."

Todd cheered and the other three men asked the girls, "What about us?"

Savannah said, "Just because Jessica is stupid, does not mean we are. There is no way you are getting your pricks in our asses, tonight."

Dycke laughed and said, "Way to go guys. She left the possibility of it happening, at a later date."

Savana said, "That is not what I meant."

Payne looked at Dycke and said, "Forget that they are here...or not. Let's get this show on the road." Dycke spread his legs and Payne lay down between them. She took his balls in one hand and massaged them with the other, until she got blood flowing into his organ. She smiled at the girls, who had lain down, on the floor, near her. She licked the sides and top of the stick smothering it with her mouth's saliva. Payne popped his helmet into her mouth and received a groan from Dycke, for her efforts. As he started to become firm, she took him out of her mouth and placed her wrist next to his penis. Dycke was at least one half inch wider than her wrist. Payne asked Jessica if she was convinced as to his width.

Jessica, meekly, nodded her head, and said, "Yes."

Payne played around at the top of Dycke's member, for another moment. She winked at Jessica and without warning drove her mouth down over Dycke's penis until her mouth touched his body.

There was a collective gasp, in the room. The young men could not believe what she had done. The young women could not comprehend how she had done it. It was too wide to fit down her throat, but the evidence was right in front of them. It was so long they could see the muscles in her neck flexing around it. They young women knew they had lost, and should have been upset. However, at that moment, all he could think about was the wetness between their legs.

Payne came up for a breath of air, smiled at the group, and dove back down on Dycke. She was the center of attention. Jessica was no longer dominated the room. Payne's confidence continued to grow. She pummeled her face down on Dycke's belly accepting him into her throat, time, and time again. The girls were envious of her now, instead of the other way around.

Dycke yelled, "Mistress, I am close."

Payne grabbed his dick in a death grip, and said, "I did not give you permission to come. If you do, I am going to cut you off for a month."

Dycke said, "I understand, Mistress."

The group could not believe their ears. Payne controlled him, while they were having sex. He did not control her. Men had always used sex as a tool to keep power over their women. This was new to them, and their brains started to spin.

Payne had control over a man with six hundred million dollars in the bank. He had acknowledged her power over him, and called her "Mistress." He paddled her ass, until it was as red as a beet, but she was the one with control. It made no sense and that confused them. What happened next, made their brains blow a circuit.

Payne ordered Dycke to stand up. She yelled, "Fuck my face."

Dycke replied, "Yes, Mistress."

The girls' brains now melted. She had ordered Dycke to do something to her, that they would never allow any man to do to them, and his reply was, "Yes, Mistress."

If that order made no sense to them, the action that followed had their eyes glued to the subjects. Dycke had two handfuls of Payne's hair. He held her in place, while he forced his dick down her throat, repeatedly.

Dycke yelled, "Mistress, please, let me come."

The answer was garbled but it was a definite 'No.'

Moments later, Dycke pleaded, again.

Payne said harshly to Dycke, "Okay, you pussy, but you had better have a load in there for me."

Dycke rose up on his toes and fired the first shot of semen down her throat. Payne moved back, while squeezing the base of his dick and allowing everyone to see the semen in her mouth and watch her swallow it. Then, she pumped every drop of his essence onto her face, and chest, to the absolute bewilderment of her 'friends.' When Payne was done, she was covered with semen. She took her fingers, scooped some up, put it into her mouth, and swallowed it.

Again, Jessica opened her mouth and said to Payne, "You are acting like a whore."

Payne was still licking her fingers, when she asked Jessica, "How many men have you slept with? I can name at least three, are there any more?"

Jessica said, "No, just the three you know about."

Payne smiled, "Jessica, I think you are lying. However, that is an issue for another day. I have only slept with one man and we are engaged to each other. You are sitting there calling me a whore, because I enjoy sex in every form, and we have not tried all of them, yet. At least, I know which man is in my bed. I know where my man is every night and it would not matter to me, if I did not. I would trust him in a room full of horny naked cheerleaders. He would never betray me and I would never betray him. I am going to prove that to you right now.

"Dycke, your 'Mistress' gives you permission to fuck any girl on earth, as many times as you want, from now until the end of time."

Dycke responded, "Thank you, Mistress, but as you said the answer is 'No.' It will never happen. I love you and only you. I will share my body with no one else." He looked at the people staring back at him and said to them, "You may know how much I am worth, but you do not know that that amount will grow by a minimum of fifty million dollars a year. That does not include the fifty million that I get to spend each year. When Payne and I get married, you would expect that I would want to protect my wealth and have her sign a prenuptial agreement. I have told Payne, that there will be no pieces of paper between us. If she wants all the money, it is hers. I did not have anything before I inherited it and I will have to go to work, if I lose it. I am not worried, because I know, as sure as the day is long, Payne will never betray me."

Payne took Dycke into her arms and kissed him. She looked at him and said, "We are wasting time. You have lost all three areas, of our bet. Strip off your clothes, and let the orgy begin. Dycke and I are going to take a shower. When we get back, I expect to see four couples fucking, as if it was the last time they ever would. You will change partners at least every fifteen minutes. If you men are ready to come, do it in or on the next girl, anywhere you want. If she is ready to come, pull out and let her next partner bring her to orgasm."

"Jessica, you upped your debt with me and lost. You said anything that happens here tonight is okay with you. When Dycke and I give the other girls a little time to rest, it will be your job to keep the four men happy. You will not do them one at a time, but all at once. They will invade every hole, especially your ass, for as long as they can stay hard. When the men can no longer keep it up, you will take on every girl, until you bring her to orgasm. The next time you bet with someone you have fucked over, for twelve years, be sure you are right. I would hope, by the time you get on the plane tomorrow, you would have learned a lesson in humility, and maybe even humanity. I am not doing this, only because you hurt me, but for all the people you have hurt in the past. You were the first one to call Cynthia Morgan a 'whore.' She told everyone she was raped, and you and your friends called her a whore and deserted her, when she needed help the most. Unless you and your three friends get to Cynthia before school starts Monday, a rumor will have started about what went on here this weekend. She and several other people, who you have shit on all these years, will take great pleasure in spreading it. We will see if she gives you any more sympathy, than you gave her, after those bastards raped her. Tonight, Jessica, you are going to be treated like a whore. I hope you enjoy it. I know I will enjoy watching it happen to you."

The End

Author's Note: Many things happen on Bermuda beside what is going to happen at the beginning of the Chapter 11. Instead of incorporating them into this story, look for a new story, which now has the working title:

It All Happened in Bermuda ...?

It sounds like fun to me!