Having Fun with Dycke and Payne Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"During the evening hours and into the early morning, the eight of us had sex continuously. We had oral, vaginal, digital, and anal sex. Well, at least I had anal sex. We used toys of different sizes and technical varieties. For me personally the toughest time was when I had to take four men on, at one time. Having one man in your vagina, one in your mouth, and one in your right hand is disconcerting. However, when you feel the fourth man, pressing his rock hard cock, against your back door, there is only one thing you can do: pray that he does not tear you apart. Todd was great. He did a wonderful job taking my anal cherry, considering how large is, and it made everyone who came after him, much easier to accommodate."

"The finale of the story is the toughest part for us. Payne and Dycke took motion pictures of us. They now own us, the rest of our lives. Whatever they ask of us, we must do. I asked her to take it out on me, because I was the leader and she said no. The things I did to her, I did to you, also. Savannah, Annabella, and Gail followed my lead, like puppies following their mother. I do not believe they will ever make that mistake, again. We thought we were better than anyone else, and now we are going to pay for that assumption forever."

"Cynthia, now you know, exactly, what went on this weekend. You do not have to lie. You can tell everyone, what went on, and keep your conscience clear. We will live with the consequences of what we did, and one day, I hope that you can forgive us for what we did to you."

The bell, for the beginning of the school day, rang and the four girls departed, leaving Cynthia alone. She was stunned by the frankness of the revelation Jessica had just lain at her feet. She had a lot of thinking to do, and she had to talk to Payne. She reached into her backpack and pulled out her phone and text Payne saying, "Nd 2 talk 2U"

Payne responded, "4 Lnch"

At lunch, Cynthia grabbed Payne and pulled her outside where they could talk with some privacy. She said, "I had the strangest conversation this morning with four people, about a weekend, in Bermuda, that contained sex acts of unimaginable variety, intermingling of partners, use of toys, a gangbang and lesbian acts, which are contained on a video for posterity. If you happen to know anything about this occurrence, and if so, I want one of those videos, for my library."

Payne looked at Cynthia with a smile and said, "I have no idea what you're talking about."

"Lying sack of shit, give me the details now, or I will claw the clothes off your body, right here and now."

Payne laughed and said, "tell me what you heard, from whom, and I will fill in the blanks."

Cynthia relayed the entire story, and waited for Payne to comment.

Payne thought for a moment and said, "She did not leave one thing out. She told you the entire story from start to finish. I am quite impressed with her honesty. I did not believe he had it in her. I think, when she saw the way she acted on the screen, it may have shaken her up so much, that she might be on the verge of turning over a new leaf. Being caught on film, for others to see, and hear, may have started to turn her around. What I said to them yesterday, about owning them for the rest of their lives, must have really freaked them out? Did any of the other girls speak up?"

"No, the bell rang just as Cynthia finished."

"Okay, have your friends spread around the word that the girls had a wild time, in Bermuda. Do not let them embellish on that statement, okay. Keep quiet, I do not want this rumor coming back as a quote from you."

"Yes, Mistress, it shall be done."

Payne smiled at Cynthia and said, "You had better not start up with me, young woman, or you will get the paddle."

Cynthia chuckled and said, "Promises, promises."

During the course of the school day, people came up to each of the four women and said that they heard that they had a wild time, while they were in Bermuda, and each of them agreed. When they saw Cynthia later in the day, each one asked what she had said.

Cynthia responded, saying, "I spoke with Payne earlier, and she said that they were really great on the jet skis, jumping over each other's wake, making amazing figure eights and tight turns, and everyone in the water was really taken with your expertise. She said other than that, the most exciting thing you did was spend about three thousand dollars each, in less than fifteen minutes, in the hotel lobby, buying outfits small enough to scare the natives."

The four girls could not quite get their minds around what Payne was doing. Was she really keeping Cynthia out of the loop? Was she really keeping what went on in Bermuda, a secret from everyone? Their boyfriends acted normally around them, and from what they could see, on their laptops, there was nothing on the Internet, concerning for naked co-eds, screwing around, on a hotel room floor. When the school day ended, they all breathed a sigh of relief. There were only nine more days of school remaining, and they were hoping to finish high school, before any of the tapes were released.

Then, each of them received atext from Payne said, "There is always tomorrow!"

Whatever relief they had felt was gone, and their tension level rose even higher. Payne had just warned them that she could strike at any moment, and now they were sure that she would.

At the end of the school day, on Thursday, each received another text from Payne. It said, "7 PM at Dycke's house. Dresses, no underwear. None. Do not be late, no excuses."

Each girl tried to choke back her fear, after reading the message. They knew their initiation began tonight. They had no idea what was expected of them, and this brought their anxiety level higher. Tears formed in some eyes, other eyes had the one thousand yard stare.

55. The Home Field Advantage

At 4 PM, Dycke handed his mother four tickets, to the sold-out Andrea Boccelli concert, in Atlanta. She did not know, whether to kiss him or kill him. She had begged him to find tickets to this concert for her, and he had told her, that they were impossible to get.

Dycke said to his mother, "You had better get dressed. The Temple's will be here in forty-five minutes.

Bacillica looked at her son and said, "I bet you got us backstage passes, also."

Dycke said, "It would not be aconcert, without them, would it mom?" He started running away, from his mother, for fear of being crushed. He yelled for her to get dressed. She said she would not do that until she kissed him, and she could not kiss him, until she caught him. Bacillica cornered him, in the den, where Fiona and Bob were busy cuddling.

Bob said to her, "Would you kiss the boy, already, so I can continue playing, with my intended?"

She said, "He will not stay still long enough, for me to kiss him."

Bob said, "Watch me." He stood up, walked in a straight line, over the coffee table, between the divan, and the lamp, and over the couch. He grabbed Dycke, by his throat, and brought him to his mother.

Bob said to her, "That is the way to capture a reluctant son."

Bacillica smothered Dycke, with her arms, kissed him fiercely, and thanked him for the tickets, to the concert.

Dycke said, "You are welcome, mom. Get dressed; the Temples will be here soon."

As Bacillica started up the stairs, Frankie was walking down the stairs, in a brand new gown. She looked at her and said, "You are going, also?"

Frankie replied, "I go, where you go."

Bacillica said, "Sometimes I think Marti is right, someone should kill my son. His practical jokes are getting out of hand, and now he has so much money to play with, he can do this all the time."

Frankie said, "Get dressed, or I leave without you."

Dycke looked at Bob and was about to say something, when Bob said, "Get out of this room, before I kick your ass."

Dycke said, "Yes coach," and he departed the room, as quickly as he could. The next sounds he heard were giggling noises, coming from Fiona. He liked those sounds, a lot.

At 5:45 PM, the Mercedes pulled up, in front of the Schneider household, with the Temple's, Grace, and Joey, inside. Bacillica strolled down the stairs, in an evening gown, and was ready to go. She asked Dycke, "What about your father?"

"Dad is having his new tux altered, and Nancy is already dressed. They will meet you at the aircraft."

"What new tux?"

"Mom, do you want to start that discussion, now?"

"No, I guess not. Good night, my son."

"Good night, my mother. Have fun."

Dycke walked back to the den, and received an evil stare from Bob. This time, he did not back down. "Okay, you two, get a room. I need this house to myself tonight. If you want me guarded, guard me from the outside. Fiona, you are off-duty. Is that understood?"

"Yes sir, it is."

"Coach, if I find out that she is anywhere within five miles of this house, within the next fifteen minutes, I will make sure that your building is condemned, and that you received no remuneration for it. Is that understood?"

"Yes Dycke, it is."

"You have fourteen and one half minutes to get her outside the five mile radius. You two had better get moving, before I forget my manners."

Bob and Fiona moved so fast, they nearly knocked Payne down, as she was coming up the walkway. Fiona yelled to Payne, "I am sorry, but we have to leave."

Payne looked at them questioningly. Then, she looked at the front door, and saw Dycke standing there, smiling. She asked him, "What did you do this time?"

Dycke kissed her and said, "Only what you asked me to do; I emptied the house."

Payne walked inside, and it is true. The only people there were she and Dycke. She put her books on the table, undid her skirt, and let it fall to the floor. She opened the buttons on her blouse, let it slide off her shoulders, and watched it float into Dycke's hands. She watched him uncouple her front-closing bra, as he kneeled down. He kissed her stomach, as his hands removed her panties. He kissed his way down her belly, until he was able to lick her essence. He traveled back up, kissing her stomach, and when he reached her breast, he began to suck on her nipple. After a moment, he changed breasts and brought the other nipple to life.

Payne moaned as Dycke brought her into heat. He looked into her glowing eyes, kissed her plump lips, and asked her, "Would you like sandwich?" He fled up the stairs, towards their bedroom.

Payne screamed, "Dycke, I am going to castrate you. You have played with my affections, once too often. Protect your private parts, you twerp, I am going to use them for miniature golf."

Dycke locked the door to their bedroom, and Payne was furious with him. She pounded on the door, with her fists, and her feet, until she heard the click, of the lock.

She opened the door, and received apillow in her face, for her efforts. He stood in front of her, naked, knowing that she was already on fire. She said to him, "You do not fight fair."

"That is why you love me. Now, if you come to me, peacefully, I will give you what you need. If you insist on being a bad girl, I will torment you, even after your friends get here, and you will not get what you want, will you?"

"You are not that strong willed. I will get what I want from you, and much more. I will leave you begging for release, while my body is satisfied, beyond its limits."

Dycke smiled and said, "You may begin, when you are ready, woman. You will only reach release, when I give it to you, and not one second before."

Dycke lay down on their bed, and Payne crawled on top of him. They knew each other's bodies, intimately, and she played with his, like a conductor, directing a symphony orchestra.

However, Dycke's mind was listening to jazz, and she could not break through his reverie, so she changed tactics. She moved her mouth to his dick, and started to suck him, like powerful vacuum, and he became as stiff as steel. However, every time she attempted to mount him, he softened.

Dycke smiled at her and she grew furious with him, every time he managed to do this. When her mouth left his erect cock, it deflated leaving nothing for her to plant, into her vagina. She tried this four times, and each time the results were the same. Again, she changed tactics. She went into the reverse cowgirl position, and planted Dycke's shrunken member between her nether lips. Slowly, she rose and fell, with his dick, firmly implanted between her labial lips.

For the first time, she heard evidence that Dycke was succumbing to her charms: he groaned, aloud. She turned; keeping his dick trapped, and said to her lover, "I have you now!"

Dycke groaned and said, "Do you want to bet on that?" He groaned louder, and raised his hips, reaching for harder contact.

Payne said, "Pride goes before the fall, Dycke."

Dycke groaned saying, "In a moment, I may have no pride left."

Payne jumped at this opportunity, without thinking, again. She said, "In that case, I accept your bet."

Dycke groaned, in a higher pitched voice and said, "You did not even ask me what I wanted, when I won?"

"What could you possibly want, loser?" Payne thought for a moment and then said, "Did you just say to me, 'When I won?'"

Dycke smiled, as Payne looked at him and said, "Yes, my little bumblebee. As usual, you jumped into the bucket of nectar, with all six feet, and now you are about to lose another bet."

Payne forgot what she was doing to Dycke, and started pounding on his thighs. He was at the brink of an orgasm, when he tricked her away from using her passion on him, and tried to beat him into submission. He did not have to win the bet, if Payne defeated herself.

His plan worked out perfectly. She had fallen for the easiest trick of all: another of his practical jokes. When he told her about this, he was sure she would hang him. Now, she owed him for two bets, and he could not wait to collect. However, he was now being used as a punching bag, and he had to stop it. He had never taken abig swing at Payne, because he did not want to hurt her. This time he took up a position that gave him a great deal of advantage, for a straight right hand, to her face.

Payne raced towards him, and saw the right-hand coming at her. She screamed, stopped, and dropped to the floor. She yelled at him, "How dare you hit a girl."

"I have not hit a girl, yet. That was just a warning. You try that little song and dance of yours again, and your face will meet my fist. I guarantee that it will hurt you. The lessons I am taking from Bob are not designed just to hurt men. They are designed to ward off all types of attacks, even pesky little flies, or gnats, like you."

Payne was furious. No one had ever called her a gnat before, and she was not going to take it now. She walked towards Dycke, smiling and swishing her hips. However, she had a lethal looked in her eye. With the last three steps, she jump-kicked at him, attempting to knock him off his feet.

Dycke blocked that move, pushed her to the floor, and placed her face down into the carpet. He captured her right arm, bent it behind her and applied pressure, until she screamed in pain.

He said to her, "If you move one inch, from this position, I am going to break your right arm. Do you understand?"

Payne replied, "Yes, master."

Dycke went into the shower and cleaned himself. When he came out, Payne was in the exact position he left her in. He said to her, "Stand up."

She stood before him, with her head bowed, and did not say a word.

"What was the meaning of this outburst?"

"I have no excuse, master."

"I know you have no excuse, but what was the reason, for this outburst?"

"I have done it again, master. I was angry with you, and I became angry with myself. You were the only person around, upon whom I could take out my wrath. I should not have done that, but I was not thinking rationally. I bit at another one of your bets, without thinking first, and I lost because of it. You were the reason for that insult, and it was you, I attacked, master."

"How did I insult your intelligence?"

Payne went over the tactical situation, with him and explained how she could not possibly lose, and then how she lost. She tried to explain how she totally lost her ability to think, and fight, at the same time. She could do both when she was calm. However, when someone like him, pulls the rug out from beneath her, she loses the ability to control her temper, and becomes a lesser fighter.

Dycke asked her if she remembered what her mother told her.

Payne replied, "Yes."

He said, "Integrate what you are feeling, into what you are thinking. Have those feelings motivate you, while you are fighting."

Payne looked at Dycke and said, "I did not realize, that could be done."

"We will talk to coach Short on Saturday. If you are going to fight with me, I would, at least, like to break asweat."

Payne looked at him, with evil in her eyes, and Dycke stopped her right there. He said to her, "If I ever see that look on your face again, it does not matter where, or when, prepare to defend yourself. I will assume that you are ready for full contact. I will attack you, before you can attack me. Until that moment, you look upon me with nothing but love and kindness. Is that understood?"

Payne bowed and said, "Yes, master."

Dycke said, "No, Payne, this is not between master and servant. This is between you and me. I love you so much, I would search around the world to find you. I want you to know how much I honor you. If you no longer love me, say so, and I will set you free. If you do love me, I will try to make you the happiest woman on this planet."

Payne looked at him and said, "I will never know, or love another man, as I love you, Dycke Schneider. There is no man on the planet that can take your place, in my heart. The things you have done for me, the way you make me feel, the way I feel, when I am away from you. I may not be able to explain, but I know that we are made to be together, in this life, and the life hereafter."

Dycke had tears in his eyes, again. He walked to her, took her in his arms, and held her tightly against him.

Payne said to him, "I sure as heck hope those are happy tears."

As his arms clamped down around hers, Dycke's said, "N him o, I was looking forward, to a divorce."

Payne said, "You are damned lucky, I cannot use my arms right now, or I might be tempted to do this." She picked up her right foot and stomped it down, on Dycke's left instep.

Dycke cried in anguish and started hopping around the room in an attempt to alleviate the pain, she had just inflicted on him. He did not use any invectives, but he was using words, with so many syllables, that she thought they probably meant the same thing. Payne watched him dance around the room and laughed her ass off.

"That is the last straw, woman. Get into bed, so I may punish you."

"Yes, master, but remember to keep an eye on the clock, this time."

Dycke went to their toy drawer, and took out a paddle, which was much narrower, and much more delicate, because of the area, it was meant to strike. The panel had raised nodules, in the center meant to strike the cleft and clitoris of the woman's vagina.

When she saw him approaching the bed with it, Payne said, "Oh, fuck."

Dycke smiled at her and said, "Slave, does that mean you do not want me to use these on your person?"

"No, master, I would never deny you your pleasure."

"So you are saying that you enjoyed this, immensely?"

"No, master, what I am saying is, I enjoy whatever you do to me."

"Very wise, slave. You have saved yourself, from a severe teaching lesson. Lie across the bed, on your stomach, placed three pillows under your hips, and display yourself to me."

"Yes, master."

When she was in the appropriate position, Dycke lowered his head and licked her from ass to clit and back. He moved his tongue into her. She felt her muscles clamp down on him as he plunged his tongue in and out of her, like a mini-dick. She felt her body's juices start to flow. He pressed his thumb against her clit, and started to worry it, against her pubic bone. Payne's hips started to move, trying to gain more purchase against his thumb and more pressure on to her clit.