Having Fun with Dycke and Payne Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It seemed like a losing battle to her, because when she caught up to his thumb, she lost contact with him his tongue, and she loved what his tongue was doing to her. She wanted to participate in this, but he would not allow her to touch him. She thought he was getting back at her, for what she did to him earlier. She rested her head against the bed, and enjoyed the pleasure he was giving her.

Dycke felt Payne's body relax, but he continued his assault on her pussy and reached with his right hand to pick up the small, fragile paddle. He waited until he felt Payne start her climb to ecstasy. As she grabbed the sheets, moved her hips on the pillows, and arch her back as she prepared to orgasm, Dycke smacked her hard on her exposed vagina, with the paddle.

Payne screamed at the top of her lungs, came hard, and flooded the bed. She felt a second smack, screamed, and came again.

Dycke smacked her twice more hitting her little button, precisely.

Payne went ballistic, and multi-orgasmic. She wet the bed, continuously, for the next few moments. She cried out, "No more, please, no more. Dycke please stop."

Dycke stopped, and put the paddle in down. He turned Payne over. He removed the pillows, from beneath her, and held her in his arms. He kissed her face and lips, while he waited for her to come out of her orgasmic haze. He left her for a moment to get a wet towel, and a bottle of water. He lifted her head up and gave her a sip of the water, and wiped her head and upper body of the sweat she had produced, during her rapture. He gazed at her face, until she opened her eyes.

Payne looked up at him and said, "After I graduate, I am going to spend as much time at that library, as you did. You are getting far too advanced for me. You are too good, and I am still, only a beginner."

He smiled and said, "The librarians are sure that I am a pervert. They now have to go into the stacks, to get the books I want. They are all reference materials, because I have run out of all the basic materials."

Payne was stunned. She said, "You have finished all three aisles, of sex related material, already?"

"Yes, and I do not know why there is such an uproar over the Kama Sutra. The men have little dick's, and you can barely see the woman's vagina's. Some of the positions are impossible, unless you are a contortionist, or a gymnast. However, we can do all those things, without a problem. As a matter of fact, we did one of the harder ones, while you were in the hospital."

Dycke, I would love to lie here, making love with you, but will you look at the time, please."

Dycke looked at the alarm clock on their dresser, and saw that it was 6:35 PM. He said to Payne, "We have plenty of time to finish."

Payne looked at him and said, "Why do I have the feeling, I am answering the door naked, again."

"Dearest, would I do that to you?"

"Yes Dycke, every day of the week, and twice on Thursdays."

"I am going to prove to you that you judge me, too harshly. You may get out of bed, take your shower, and dress as our guests."

"Thank you Dycke. I appreciate that very much." Payne kissed him and ran to take a shower.

Several moments later, she came out of the bathroom drying her hair and found Dycke resting on the bed. She asked him if he was going to shower, and he said, "Yes."

She asked him if he was going to start, any time soon.

He replied that one of the greatest pleasures he got out of life, was watching her dress. He told her after she finished dressing he would shower and get dressed for the evening.

Payne replied, "Okay," and began to take out her clothes. She took out a bright apricot sundress, with matching shoes. A pair of stockings and a cute French cut bra and panty set.

She sat down to put on her panties, when Dycke said, "No, no, no."

Payne looked at him and said, "Why not?"

He said to her, "How did I say you could dress?"

She thought for asecond, "You said I could... You son of a bitch! One of these days, I'm going to listen to an entire sentence, when it comes out of your mouth."

"Payne, do not sell yourself short. You heard the entire sentence, but you only listened to the part you wanted to hear."

"You are a real prick, Dycke."

"Slave, I did not hear you?"

"Master, I am at your disposal."

"That is what I thought I heard. Get dressed; our guests will arrive soon. Be on your knees at the front door, when they arrive."

"Yes, master."

The four young women came in the same car, so they would not be late. Gail knocked on the front door and it was opened immediately, by Payne, from her kneeling position. They stood outside, and looked at her, in shock.

Jessica asked, "Payne, what is happening here."

Payne did not answer. She stayed in her kneeling position, with her head bowed down, silent.

Jessica tried again, to engage Payne, and was interrupted by Dycke, who asked her, "Do you have a problem, with the way I punish my slave?"

Jessica looked at Dycke and said, "I thought you were her slave?"

"Until yesterday, you were correct. However, we made a bet today, or as Payne, put it, she had a 'Sure Thing.' I bated her and let her think she was correct about the situation we were discussing. She was just about to declare victory when I pulled the rug from under her feet, and she fell right on her ass. At that point, she owed me two disciplinary days, and today, she is giving me one of them. She will not speak, until I gave her permission. She will not stand, walk, or move a muscle, voluntarily, unless I allow it. Slave, am I correct or not?"

"You are correct, as always, master."

"Are you ever going to bet against me, again?"

"I would prefer not to, however, it will be the only way I can get you into the position, I find myself in now, master."

"Excellent, I will enjoy having your body exposed, for my enjoyment, on many more occasions, and in very different venues."

Dycke turned to the four women and said, "Payne did have 'A Sure Thing.' However, she forgot one part of the Golden rule, and there she kneels because of her mental defect. She did not have irrefutable evidence. Texts are made years in advance, and are not amended. Unless a teacher, or instructor, is up on current science, they will teach from the text, and give out incorrect information. This is what happened to Payne's 'Sure Thing.'" One day she will remember that I am smarter than she is and that I love her more than she loves me. She can have anything I have; all she has to do is ask for it. However, when we get into a situation, where we accept a bet, between one another; there is only one rule, "WIN!"

He turned to Payne and asked, "Who won our last wager; and the one prior to that, and the one before that, Payne?"

Payne replied, "You did, master."

"Payne, have you ever won a wager with me?"

"No, master I have not. However, I will continue to try, until I do win one, so I can beat your ass, with the same paddles you use on me."

Dycke said, "Excellent!" He took Payne's hand, and helped her to stand. He told her to resume her normal duties and to care for the young women.

Payne kissed him, before she took the girls into the den. She asked them to remain standing, until he joined them.

When Dycke arrived, he said to them, "I want you to know, that there are no cameras or recording equipment on you at this moment. Everything that is said here, tonight, is between the six of us. This is an exploratory meeting. I am trying to fathom what punishment will give Payne back twelve years of her life from each of you. In my briefcase. I have for each of you a full-length copy of your escapades, on Bermuda. You may take them home, and safely hide them from your parents, and friends, or destroy them. There are many more of those, especially the originals, which are in a vault, in Switzerland. If you want, I could just keep them with me, in case you have an accident on the way home, so no police officer or passerby will take them, and look at their contents.

The four women looked at one another and agreed that Dycke should keep the discs, rather than have them found, by their parents, or siblings.

"Payne and I, as well as several other people, whom I trust with our lives, have discussed what I could do, to give Payne back the years of torment you gave her. I wanted to send you to the brothels in Europe and have you served your sentences there. Although, this is still an option, if you continuously break the rules that we will set for you, that will not happen now. What is going to happen, starting today, is this: As of today, you are virgins. You will have no sexual contact, with any male or female, for the next four years. You will stop taking your birth control pills, as of today. You will call your pharmacies, and cancel your prescription for those pills. At next week's meeting, you will give your pills to me. The following month and every three months thereafter, you will be subject to a blood test, to check your hormone levels. If you are found taking any birth control substance, you will be withdrawn from school, and sent to Europe, immediately, to serve your out your sentence there. You will advise your parents that this summer, and the next three summers to follow, you are going to "Climbing High." It is a new forum, being started by me, for aspiring leaders. It will entail physical, emotional, and educational training. This year it will start around the thirteenth of June and end on the twelfth of August. During that time, there will be very limited contact, with your parents, because of the rigors of this course. However, when you return you will be ready to be in the top ten percent of any university you attend. Finally, while you are at that university, you will be expected to maintain a 3.75 GPA or higher, at all times. We will pick your courses, and your professors. The courses will be heavily weighted towards business and language. You are all smart enough to do well on your own; however, you have never tested yourselves to these heights. You will attain them through extremely hard work, and the pressure of us, looking over your shoulders at all times.

Next week, you will meet the people, who will constantly be monitoring your mental, moral, and physical lives, while you are at school. Take advantage of their strengths and their advice. If you need help, in the form of a tutor, do not wait until the last moment to ask.

All these points are non-negotiable. You stole twelve years of Payne's childhood. Over the next coming years, I will let you know how many years of my wife's life; I am going to take from you. Do you have any questions or complaints about what I have just informed you?"

As Dycke expected, the question came from Jessica. She asked, "What about the colleges we have been accepted to and are going to attend."

Dycke laughed and said, "I thought your question would be about sex. However, your parents will be delighted to hear that you have decided to go to a Roman Catholic University, instead. Saint Bonaventure is run by the Franciscan's and it has a dress code, morals code, and an honor code. You can leave your miniskirts and short shorts at home, because they are not allowed on campus. Freshman must live on campus, if a room is available. I am trying to get permission for you to live off-campus with the young women that will be monitoring you. They will be upgrading their educations, while you are there, because I believe in a well-educated workforce, which is multitalented. They will also be in charge of your physical training, while you are there. You will not only have a sound mind, but you will also have a sound body. If you break any of the rules and wind up in a brothel, the patrons will be in for a mental and as well as, a physical treat. You will volunteer, each weekend, at a local hospital, for no less than ten hours. This will look good on your resume, when you, or if finish college, and will strengthen your character. Are there any questions?"

Annabella asked, "Why did you ask us to dress this way?"

Dycke replied, "It depended on your attitude, when you arrived. If you were combative, I would have had you undress, and stand naked before us, as I informed you of your future. However, when you arrived, you were all docile, and I found no need to embarrass you any further."

"How are we going to explain to our parents that we are going to Saint Bonaventure, when we have not applied nor have we been accepted?"

Payne smiled and said, "Dycke's money can do marvelous things. Your letters of acceptance should reach you, within the next week, along with your scholarship information."

Annabella looked at Payne as if the words that came from her mouth were in Greek. "Scholarship, my grades do not warrant a scholarship."

Payne laughed and said, "You did not see the transcript we sent to them, nor do you know whose money is paying for your scholarship."

Jessica said to Dycke, "You are supposed to be taking something from us, not giving something to us. I do not understand, what is going on here."

"Jessica, it is called 'The Carrot and the Stick.' We are giving you the opportunity to get your lives back in order. We are not going to make it easy on you, at all. The people you meet next week will make that imminently clear. The education you are going to receive is top notch. However, if the school catches you screwing up, or we catch you screwing up, there are brothels in Germany, France, and The Netherlands; you do not want to see. Do not do your best, do what we tell you to do. Attain what we tell you to attain, and one day, you may get your lives back."

The meeting lasted nearly 90 minutes and when it was over, the girls were drained of energy. Nothing physical had happened to them. There were no threats of violence, and they were not going to be treated as prostitutes, yet. At this moment, things did not seem as bleak as they did, before they walked into Dycke's house. However, it was only the first meeting and the warning about the second meeting might prove to be much more explosive. They got into the car and went to alocal restaurant to discuss the evening's events.

As Payne, closed and locked the front door, Dycke stole up behind her, took a breast in each hand and squeezed. He whispered in her ear, "We were in the middle of something, when we were interrupted, by our guests. It is now time for us, to be just us. No, master and slave girl. There will be no Arab sheik and stolen white woman, and no Tarzan and Jane. There is just you and me. Rich me and pour you, until you marry me. Then it becomes, rich us."

"Dycke, we agreed not to get married, until after college."

"Yes, however, that was in January."

"Dycke, college starts in three weeks."

"Payne, the Olympics start in July!"

"You want to put off college, until August?"

"Fiona is not getting married, until September."

"Dycke, you are becoming a pain in my ass; and you had better not say shortly, or I will smack you silly. Tell me what is on your mind, and I will tell you if I will go along with it, or not."

"Payne, after you give your speech as valedictorian, I want you to run over to our parents, guests, and friends, and kiss them goodbye. I want you to run away with me, for one year so we can travel the globe. We will come back for Fiona's wedding, and we will continue our trip with them, on the Gulfstream. We will go, wherever they would like to go. I want us to see places, and go places, and do things that kids our age, never get to see or do. One day, my businesses are going to grab me, by the ass, and tie me down. Before that happens, I want us to have memories, and stories, that we can tell our children, we did together. Will you do this for me, please?"

Payne kissed him, smiled, looked him in the eye, and said, "No." She ran upstairs, undressed, turned off the lights, and climbed into bed.

Dycke was stunned. He did not know what to do or say. He wondered if starting college was more important to her, than it was to be with him. He went upstairs, undressed, and lay down on his side of the bed, in a trance-like state.

Payne let him stew for a few minutes, until she could take it no longer. She started to giggle. The giggle, turned into a laugh, and the laugh turned into a thighs slapper.

Dycke was shaken out of his reverie. He knew Payne was laughing, and it took him almost a moment, to figure out, that she was laughing, at him. He was confused and his mind was still 'out to lunch.' He knew something was going on and he wanted to be let in on it. He asked Payne, "What do you know, that I do not know, that you know?"

Payne continued laughing at him and said, "You thought you slipped another one by me, right, or wrong?"

"I am sorry, Payne, but you are still two steps ahead of me, and my mind is not functioning properly. You are going to have to be a little clearer, when you speak to me, for a while."

"Dycke Schneider did you, or did you not, try to slip something by me, just now?"

"Payne, I do not know what you are talking about."

"Dycke Schneider, did you, or did you not say, at the beginning of your speech, 'After you give your speech as Valedictorian, I want you to...,' So on and so forth."

Dycke looked at Payne seriously and said, "Yes, I did."

Payne said, "Gotcha. How would you know, that little detail?"

"Your lap top was open, and I read the congratulatory note, from your school. I did not think it was supposed to be a secret. I am sorry if I ruined something for you. I will drop my plans, and go back to school, with you, if it means that much to you."

Payne was crushed. She thought she had Dycke by the balls, and she was ready to squeeze. She thought, for the first time, she had caught him pulling one of his practical jokes on her, and she was wrong, again. She had left her laptop open and the e-mail exposed. She felt worse than a broken heel. She wanted to make it up to him.

"Dycke, I apologize. I thought you were pulling another practical joke on me, and I decided to get even, in abig way. I let you go on, and on, but your plans for the next year. What you wanted to do, how you wanted it to be for us. I let you explain why you wanted to do it, just so I could shoot you down, at the end. I did it, magnificently, if I do say so myself. If I was correct, and it was a practical joke, I would be dancing naked, in the streets, at this moment. However, as is the norm, I was wrong about the situation, and about your sincerity. I hate your practical jokes, because I always fall for them. This time I had you, right where I wanted you. I knew I had you, and I blew it again. I am so, so sorry. Let me make it up to you, please!"

Dycke, put his hands around Payne's waist, and pulled her towards him. He kissed each of her eyes, the tip of her nose, and her luscious lips, and then he said, "No!"

Payne screamed in exasperation. "There is not enough room, on this planet, for the two of us. One of us is going to die tonight, and it is not going to be me."

"Remember, incorporated what your mother told you and do not lose your head. You will lose your head, but that will only happen, when I take it from you."

Payne yelled, "You are a self-centered, egotistical, bag of wind. When I get through with you, there will not be enough left, for a decent pair of flip-flops."

Dycke moved away from her and said, "There is no such thing, as a decent pair of flip-flops."

Dycke lay down on the center of the bed. Payne did everything she could to pull him off it, but it did not work. She walked around the bed and kicked him, but that did not work either. Finally, she climbed on the bed and renewed her attack. She knew she was in dangerous territory so she planned this attack at his upper body and arms. Every time he tried to advance at her, she hit or kicked his arm or shoulder, to keep him as far away from her, as possible. Finally, she was able to get behind him, and then pinned his right arm behind his back and had her right arm was around his throat. She had him at a disadvantage, and she started to apply more pressure.