Having Fun with Faith Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mesmeri
Mesmeri
261 Followers

But the roughness of it all actually turned her on more, which was enhanced by what happened when her own climax approached. Faith had just come and she was ready to follow her when both girls stopped and switched places. "Noooo," she whined as she felt the orgasm slipping away.

Her head was lifted up again but she wasn't pushed into April's crotch, instead she addressed Stephanie. "Stephanie, Stephanie. Last night was about you, now it's about us. Just do what we want you to do, because we both know you want to do what we tell you to do." When those words hit her the first touch of Faith's pussy on her own was enough to set her off. Her cries were muffled by April's wet and puffy pussy.

Stephanie felt herself get excited by the memory of how they had treated her, how they had used her. Not that they had neglected her, not at all. She might have actually cum more than they had. 'Faith's parents must be really sound sleepers because we weren't exactly quiet.'

She had seen them in church today of course. She had been deftly afraid of them, of what they now knew about her. The fact that she knew they were a couple wasn't really a counterweight in Stephanie's mind. She had even for a moment considered telling her father about what had happened, to get his advice on the situation but she had quickly thought better of that. 'Oh, why couldn't I say no to them?'

She turned on the faucet and put her hands under the water before bending down to splash some of it in her face in an attempt to get her mind back in order. As she bent down she heard the door opening behind her and the sound of two pairs of footsteps coming in.

Steph straightened herself, still blinded by the water in her eyes, when she felt a girl crowding her on either side. One slung an arm around her waste while the other squeezed her butt. That last one made her eyes fly open in surprise and she was confronted with the grinning faces of Faith and April. It had of course been Faith that had squeezed and who was even now rubbing her tush. The realization that she was trapped between them only served to arouse her.

"Hey Steph, looking good as ever," Faith greeted her and April nodded emphatically as well. 'Are they going to try something right here? Make me kneel and eat them out in one of the stalls or maybe they'll just hop on the counter.' The prospect wasn't filling her with fear but only added to the fire that had just been rekindled.

"April's parents here won't be home until dinner. You're going to be there in one hour, wear something... nice," Faith told her.

"Yes, ma'am," shot out of Stephanie's mouth. Faith smiled wider and turned her half-around to give her a thorough kiss even as April began sucking on her pulse point. 'Too bad I don't have anything really nice,' Stephanie thought. But she would be at April's in exactly one hour. 'After all, how could she say no when the fun was in saying yes?'

THE END

Mesmeri
Mesmeri
261 Followers