All Comments on 'Having Hope'

by SynnDee

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
Danno_61455Danno_61455almost 12 years ago
WELL CONSTRUCTED WITH DETAILS TO ADD DEPTH

Thank you for taking the time to post a work. From opening paragraph on theere were great small details to carry the story forward. I saw her. I understood him. The rooms were not abstract. Nicely thought out.

A few miss spells, but to be sure they are not panty's in a bunch mistakes. Without a proof reader our politicians would never make it and so you are easily forgiven some oversites.

Please keep it up. lol A male perspective to be sure.

MaximguyMaximguyalmost 12 years ago
Great.

The first half was amazing. Some of the best stuff ive read here. I felt it kinda went off the rails with the second half but not enough to ruin the entire story. And my personal pet peeve is the whole 12 inch penis thing. Makes me roll my eyes every time I read a story with it. Totally takes away from the story. In the end though, still have it a 5 just because of the amazing first part.

SynnDeeSynnDeealmost 12 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the comments

This is the first ever story that I have ever submitted for anyone to read, EVER!!! kind of excited. Never wrote anything mildly erotic before. I appreciate the feedback. Thanks for making my first time so sweet guys. Your comments has encouraged me. Hope (haha) that was the point..lol. Having my cherry popped on Literotica was...well, Awesome.

ChaosCowboyChaosCowboyalmost 12 years ago
Awesome

Great plot with a steady evolution of characters. Well thought out and am looking forward to the possibility of a sequel. Also great to see that sometimes the justice does fit the crime

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Awesome

I've never read a story that was so compelling with details and erotic actions in my life. I was taking by the fact that hope ended up with both father and some what brother a true fantacy....i was intreged.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

great story please continue on !!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
excellent!

Great story. Love the attention and detail put into the characters.

nightshadownightshadowalmost 12 years ago
Considerable!

Great writing! The story kept me involved and interested from start to finish. The character development played out nicely. The imagery was superb. It absolutely got 5 stars from me.

But! I'm as much an editor as I am a writer, so the typos stood out to me as glaring testimony that you're still new at this (albeit, extremely talented!). If you don't feel comfortable editing your own material, please DO get yourself an experienced proofer who can clean it up for you in the future. A great story like this can only be made better with pristine presentation.

I sincerely hope that we get to see more from you in the future!

simpletimessimpletimesalmost 12 years ago
Fantastic

Great story, you have a sexy wicked mind. I look forward to more work from you.

WyldePrinceWyldePrincealmost 12 years ago
Must have been good, I wanted more

Seriously, I enjoyed your tale, but found myself wanting more. I think you've at least a couple or more good chapters that could be added to this: exploring their relationships, bringing Erica into the mix and maybe even Erica's Sister. <smile> Or, let it be done and give us another one. Thank you very much for your contribution to our enjoyment of Literotica.

Sincerely,

-Wylde

SynnDeeSynnDeealmost 12 years agoAuthor
Thanks to everyone who took the time

I have been smiling all day because of all the kind words. I guess most everyone here knows how scary it is to put yourself and ideas out in the world for others to view. .

Never thought to write anything else for Hope but I am now thinking of a story with Mike, Erica, and her twin. If I do, I will update Hope's tale. Sorry for the errors. I did spend more time checking it for errors than it took to write the story and still missed them. I guess I'm not good at proof reading.

Thanks for all the positive comments.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
I'm so proud of you!!!!

What a great story! I definitely would love to find out what happens next:-) Please right MORE!!!!!

SusieJSusieJalmost 12 years ago
Same here, good story, but . . .

I agree with nightshadow. I voted it a 5 but the errors kept taking me out of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
DEE

Very well written it actually had a story... As for the doodle pip that said the mistakes took away from the story guessing he/she had only 1 hand on the keyboard....... A little spin there i was guessing erica moved in maybe next time btw no reason she can't ?.

Ready2BServicedReady2BServicedalmost 12 years ago
In my opinion ...

I loved your story. It had such feeling, detail, substance and lusciousness. Your story in definitely one of the best stories I've read on this site!. Congrats!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

I don't think i've lost interest in a story faster than when she started sleeping with Devin.

Too bad, was great otherwise.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Holy Hell

Let me say right off the bat that I have very high standards of quality when it comes to literature, and don't get impressed easily, especially when there are spelling or grammatical errors. But this story of yours was absolutely fan-fucking-tastic from start to finish. I came five times by the time it ended. I'd love to read another erotic story from you in the near future. Might I suggest some steamy adultery as a possible subject?

Also, to the anonymous above me, go dip whatever set of genitals you have in boiling oil. The story only got -better- when she started fucking Devin.

MLabonteMLabonteover 11 years ago
Nicely done!

I can overlook errors, which only require editing, when the storyline flows as this one does. Don't stop now ... let your most erotic fantasies flow onto the page. Share them. Tantalize us. Excite us. Invite us into the depths of your passion. And you clearly have some depths worth exploring!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

I thought this Story was Amazing, and any errors are the fault of your Editor that's their job. Flow was great and once your lost in the story nothing else matters.

If its not everyone cup of tea then fuck em they can go read something else. I Loved reading it 4-5 times.

~F

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
who are these proof readers

Seriously i dont understand , where these proof readers and editors come from. Always find faults and mistakes in an erotica. can u jus read,smile, be happy , wank as much as u can and say cheers to the author ? omg crazy world

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Fantastic!

Amazing story!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Amazing work

That was HOT!

BlacklipsBlacklipsabout 11 years ago
YES

slow.. build up father daughter story with RELUCTANCE on the father's part, thank you, i hate those perv dads who just go in on the daughter like a rabid dog in heat stories

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
THIS IS BY FAR ONE OF THE BEST! HOPE YOU CAN MAKE MORE STORIES LIKE THIS. I DID NOT LIKE SKY'S THE LIMIT THOUGH. AGAIN, GREAT WORK ON HAVING HOPE ENTRY. ALSO IF YOU CAN MAKE STORIES WHERE THE DADDY GETS JEALOUS A LOT THAT WOULD BE WONDERFUL. GODSPEED ALWA

THIS IS BY FAR ONE OF THE BEST! HOPE YOU CAN MAKE MORE STORIES LIKE THIS. I DID NOT LIKE SKY'S THE LIMIT THOUGH. AGAIN, GREAT WORK ON HAVING HOPE ENTRY. ALSO IF YOU CAN MAKE STORIES WHERE THE DADDY GETS JEALOUS A LOT THAT WOULD BE WONDERFUL. GODSPEED ALWAYS!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

You had me right up until page 3, then the 12" cock came out....lol....WTF. Ever seen a real one?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
meh

Had potential and then took a big wet shit towards the end. I'm mainly talking about the absolute garbage editing after about page 3.

Its a matter of preference of course, but I didn't particularly care for the threesome at the very end either.

ArmyBikerArmyBikerover 7 years ago
ending sucked

She should have chosen between Mike and Devin. Erica was left there as an option for either guy. Was a great story but the ending was a complete let down.

csltcsltover 6 years ago
Loved it! Thanks!!!

Thank you for sharing your first naughty story with us.

JagnagJagnagover 6 years ago
WoW ......

That was an amazing story even if youndo need spell check it right the way through.

There were many parts of ups n downs it caught me a bit off-guard sometimes.

Need a realization check though as very rare to find a 12” cock never mind two and considering mr average is only 6” be better to tame it down to say 7” much more believable you know !!

Other than that, great story 5* all day long, cheers

RelentlessOnanismRelentlessOnanismalmost 6 years ago
I enjoyed this a lot but do have some reservations...

It's a really sexy story, well written (bar the odd typo, that others have mentioned) and the characters are believable. I like a little reluctance and guilt in my incest stories (although I like them to be fucking like lust-crazed animals by the end) so enjoyed the father's discomfort (albeit his attempted suicide was a bit OTT). Hope was clearly an irresistible object of obsession. You could see exactly why he wanted to fuck her so badly.

So, all in all, really good. But I do have some issues. Those of us who are incest aficionados like the central incestuous relationship to be the bedrock of the story. I'm not interested in Hope fucking her daddy's best friend; I'm only interested in her fucking her daddy. I could have done without the other girl getting involved too. I think you should have just focused on Hope and her father. Their relationship is the only one that matters. It doesn’t need diluting with another guy or another girl. There's more clarity and intensity if it was solely an illicit father-daughter romance.

Having said all that, I really enjoyed this story. It's a shame that you appear to have stopped writing for Literotica, as you were a good storyteller.

TastyHoneyTastyHoney3 months ago

I love that Hope gets both her men in the end! Loved it! I love a good MFM. We are so used to seeing that happen with men getting their cake and eating it too (no pun intended). Ladies need that fun too!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous