Having Jasmine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So I put on white stockings and a garter just for him. The short skirt nearly shows off the top of the stockings, so I felt a little slutty in them, but I wanted to turn Josh on. I teased him, saying that some guy was going to be running his hands up my thighs because Josh made me put them on, and it failed to get him because he said he actually hoped they did. I asked him, "And what are you going to do when a guy gets all the way "home" doing that?" He just laughed though. I figured what the hell, if he likes it, then I'll give him a show he'll never forget. He says the white looks good against my tan skin. I'd just have to be careful sitting down and getting out of the car.

We went out to the same club as before, and this time it was really packed when we arrived. I went in and joined the sea of bodies dancing to the pulsing beats as Josh disappeared in the crowd. It's inevitable, when there's a lot of people in a small space that there would be some contact, and sure enough we are all bumping against each other and accidental touching. I danced with a couple guys and before too long, a set of arms wrap around my waist, and I turned around to see who it was, and it was Adrian. He pulled me in close and kissed me before I could react. I just kissed him back as he said he was happy to see me and was wondering if I was ever going to call him or not.

I played it off and just kept dancing, but with him now. There was no doubt about his intentions, as he immediately got close to me and was grinding his stiff cock on my ass, turning me on. He was determined to get me in bed and I found that so erotic. I enjoyed the attention, and was giving him back as good as I was getting. I hoped Josh could see us as he basically dry humped me on the dance floor. At least I was attracted to Adrian, and it was better than having to sort through a bunch of new guys to find one I liked.

After a few songs, he drags me off to a table where a friend of his and his friend's "date" were sitting. He introduced me and I didn't bother with the empty chair this time. I just sat on Adrian's lap so we could start kissing. I wasn't playing coy any more. Shots were ordered, and the drinking begins. We chat for a while and I try my best to flirt a little, but it doesn't take much around Adrian. He is not shy at all, and can't keep his hands off me, not that I minded. He seemed particularly fond of putting his hand on my thighs this time. It sent shivers down my spine. I guess he likes the feel of my stockings, but it was obvious he was trying to find how far up I'd let him move his hand as he kept sliding further ad further up my thighs. I think he was a little surprised that I never stopped him, even as he passed the tops of my stockings, getting dangerously near "home" that I had teased Josh about earlier.

I quickly realized that I had to go slow on my drinking, as they kept ordering shots and drinks the second I emptied my glass, or I was going to be fall down drunk very quickly. Adrian and his friend were obviously trying to get us drunk, and doing a damn good job of it, to be honest. I needed a break from drinking so I drug Adrian back out to dance. Lost in the middle of the pack, Adrian was grinding his stiff cock into my butt and into my stomach as we danced. There's no safe position from him. I was getting so aroused from it. He had his hands on my hips, pulling me onto him. Then, without warning, he slid his hands up my bare midriff and then cupped my breasts through my halter top. I put my hands on his to stop him, but then decide to let him. No one, except for maybe Josh was watching, so who cares. Adrian pinched my nipples through my top, causing me to moan in his ear. I guess he was trying to figure out if I was wearing a bra, and was happy to find out I wasn't. I got tired soon after that - dancing in 5 inch heels is not as easy as it looks, so we headed back to our table for a rest.

By the time we get there, we are full on making out, not just kissing. I sat on his lap again and we didn't come up for air until his friend returned with more drinks. We did the shots and had our drinks, and after those, I was drunk for sure. His hands were all over me as we kissed, and it felt amazing as he sucked and bit my neck. Damn I was getting weak from it, and I hoped my husband was watching me getting felt up by another man. I was being slutty just like Josh wanted me to be, and I was starting to wonder how big Adrian's bed was. When Adrian's hands finally reached home and found my wet panties, I shook in delight and a loud moan escaped my lips. Guess there was no more disguising that I was ready for him. I really wanted him to fuck me, and I ground on his fingers as he rubbed me. I know Josh said I could, but I was still not completely ready to give my husband's pussy to another guy - that tiny voice nagging me in the back of my mind, so I summoned up all the resistance I had left, and settled on going half-way.

I took Adrian to the restroom, and we went inside, locking the stall door. I tore at his pants, getting them down and taking his cock out for the first time. The word huge didn't do it justice. He was long and so damn thick and OMG! freaking amazing! I was being a total whore, and just started sucking him right there. I had to taste him. Just the head alone stretched my mouth out. Even with my hand holding it, I could not manage to get all the rest of it in my mouth. I could feel it throbbing as I sucked him, and I was shocked how warm it was. I could make out every feature on it. Every muscle, and every vein. I loved having it in my mouth, so I just kept sucking him and I didn't stop until he came. I gagged and choked and some of his cum went up my nose there was so much of it, and that was after half of it shooting straight down my throat. I never had a guy cum with so much volume. No offense to Josh, but it was easily 5 times more than his. I held the rest of his cum in my mouth for a minute before swallowing it, savoring the taste. It was only a little bitter and salty, but more than anything I felt naughty having another man's cum in my mouth.

I did feel a little guilty because I don't usually swallow it for my own husband and here I was swallowing the cum from a guy I barely knew. However, this is Josh's fantasy, so I was going all out. Hopefully he would forgive me for acting like such a whore. Adrian has the most amazing cock, and I could not help myself. I really wanted to let him fuck me, but it was time to go, and he was not getting my married pussy. Not yet.

When we got out of the bathroom, Adrian asked me to give him my phone, and I did. He put his number in it as "Big Black Cock" and gave it back to me. The club was closing, and I could totally let him take me to his house and fuck me stupid, but I had decided not to. I told Adrian good night and promised to text him tomorrow before I went outside and found Josh. I asked him if he was watching, and he indicated he saw everything, except what I did in the bathroom - he had noticed that I was in there for a long time with Adrian, and he asked me "Did he fuck you?"

"No baby." I replied and then had a long pause. "But I admit that I wanted him to. I just couldn't bring myself to go all the way. Please don't be mad baby, but I was bad. I gave Adrian a blow job. I hope that is ok. I don't want it to change things between us."

"Is it Ok?" Josh faked being shocked. "I think it's fucking hot as hell! Tell me all about it on the ride home." and we jumped into the Uber. I was a little embarrassed talking about giving a blow job right in front of the uber driver, but he spent most of the trip trying to look up my skirt, so I figured he must not be that offended.

I told Josh how big Adrian is and how I was so turned on that I had to taste him. "It was a burst of lust. I just sucked him off right there in the stall. Please don't be mad, I just had to have him in my mouth." Josh just laughed and told me it was awesome and to continue. "Babe, I let him cum in my mouth. I swallowed his load. All of it, and it was A LOT! It was pretty yummy too."

Josh was not upset at all. He thought it was erotic, telling me he "Loved his wife being a slut for him." I laughed at the thought in my head that I had just given a blow job to another guy, told my husband about it and he was THANKING me for doing it. He's amazing.

"Do you really want to fuck him?" he asked me.

"I told you I would always tell you the truth, and I won't lie to you now." I ensured him. "Yes, I wanted him to fuck me. He is freaking huge! Of course I thought about how it would feel inside me, if it would fit at all. My God babe, he has an amazing cock!" I was a little worried I said too much, but Josh asked for it.

"I think you should fuck him then." my husband told me. I slapped his arm, but he said it again, "I'm serious. I want you to. I think it would be an amazing fantasy come true. It's like two fantasies in one. You having sex with another guy, and you getting fucked by a black guy. It turns me on so much."

I reached over to his crotch, and indeed he was rock hard. He pulled me in for a kiss, but I stopped him. "Honey, you don't want to kiss me right now. I just sucked another man's dick."

He just ignored my protests and we made out all the rest of the way to the house, with his hands under my top rubbing my rock hard nipples, giving the uber driver an eye full. I felt like we were teenagers, experiencing sex for the first time. Then it got worse. Josh started rubbing my soaking wet pussy, and got me off right there in the back of our uber, in front of the driver. I couldn't help it. It snuck up on me, and before I could stop him, I was cumming. I felt bad because the whole car stunk of my sex after that. When we did finally make it to the house, Josh already had pulled my top off, and we barely made it in the door. We had sex right on there on the living room floor at the front door. And again in the bedroom. And again in the shower. It was sexually the best night I'd had ever experienced.

At my husband's insistence, I started texting Adrian the next day. I asked Josh if I should tell Adrian that I'm married, and he said not to. He said Adrian might stop talking to me if he knew, and he wanted me to continue to flirt and talk with him until I fulfilled his fantasy, so I did as he asked. I let Adrian keep thinking I am single. When Adrian asked me out on a date for the following weekend, I asked Josh what I should do.

"Babe, I trust you. I know you will never leave me, and I will never leave you. This is the fulfillment of a fantasy. I think we know we both like it. So if you agree, then I think you should go out with him, but it's up to you. You know I want you to. I just want a play-by-play afterwards."

I thought about it for a minute. Josh had openly declared I had permission to let Adrian fuck me and was actually pushing me to do it. He showed no jealousy after I gave Adrian a blow job, so I really didn't have any guilty feelings left at all. In fact, he repeated said he like it. Josh was happy, and Adrian made me horny, so I accepted a date for the coming Saturday night. I agreed to meet him at a restaurant, and we would see what happens after that, but truth be told we all knew what was going to happen. Adrian was going to fuck me and I wanted him to.

My conversations with Adrian only got more and more naughty as we neared Saturday. On Friday, he asked me to show him my breasts, so right in front of my husband, I took my top off and snapped a selfie with my breasts showing. I'm not huge, but not bad for a Filipina. Josh just laughed, and I asked him why he was laughing.

"It's not bad. It's normal. If you were single, you would do that, so no big deal. You are just keeping up the fantasy. I think it's hot that my wife is showing her boobs to another guy. A guy that's probably going to fuck her tomorrow."

I just smiled at him, and said, "Well, you will love this then." and I reached under my skirt, pulled my panties to the side, and gave Adrian a snap of my wet pussy. Adrian responded with a photo of "the monster", as I started calling it, and when I showed it to Josh, even he was impressed.

"How do you get mad at the Michael Jordan of dicks?" he said. I had no idea what he meant, but I fake laughed at his joke anyway. Wifely duty.

Needless to say, Josh fucked me good that night. Maybe I'm weird, but that made me feel better about the whole thing. If he was jealous at all, he would not get so excited, he would have avoided me. He loved everything I was doing, and he made me feel like a sexy queen for doing it for him. He said he was imagining Adrian fucking me as we made love. Hearing that was quite erotic, and I had a really good orgasm with Josh pounding me into the mattress.

On Saturday, I let Josh choose my outfit. He picked a pretty short white dress, white hose and high heels. Obviously, he liked seeing me in white because I'm tan, but he also told me he liked thinking about the contrast between Adrian's black skin and me in white. Josh did not want me to wear a bra again. Kind of riske' for a restaurant, but he's the boss. About 7, I kissed Josh and asked "Last chance. Sure, you want me to go through with this?"

He confirmed he did, saying "Yes baby. Now go get laid."

So I left for my date and jumped in the uber ride as Josh laughed and told me to go get fucked "literally". I felt excited and nervous - and a little bit crazy. I don't know what came over me, but I even flashed the uber driver as I crossed my legs in the backseat. His huge smile in the mirror told me he saw EVERYTHING.

Dinner was actually very nice. Adrian was a gentleman, and I complimented him on that.

"There is a time and place for everything." He explained.

It was a little awkward talking about myself as Josh asked me to not disclose that I was married, so I had to be careful what I said, and Adrian asked a lot about me. He was really into me. I was kind of in to him too. After dinner, Adrian took me to a comedy show, which was really fun. The comedian was even a semi-famous Filipino comic. It was sweet that he went to the trouble to find something from my culture for our date. That was probably the final piece. Adrian was getting my pussy tonight.

I had no idea that the place existed, and we had a great time. We laughed and drank too much, and when it was time to go, I was in a really good mood. It was after midnight when the show finished, and Adrian offered to take me to a bar for more drinks. Being quite small, I was already drunk, super horny and ready for him, so I said "I've had enough already." Adrian cocked an eyebrow at me, so I tried to casually say, "Why don't we go back to your place.", which came off sounding exactly like you would expect it, but oh well, I was there to get laid anyway. We walked to his car and he drove us to his house.

Once we got inside, he was completely different. The sexy, confident, dominating guy from the club was back. Kissing me and feeling me up. Pinching my nipples and cupping my ass. He pulled me up, supporting my weight so he could grind his dick into my crotch as we kissed. I guess I was easy for him to hold me up. We sat down on the couch, and he pulled me onto his lap. I couldn't help myself, and I hiked up my dress up and straddled his legs. I was grinding on his crotch as we kept kissing. I wondered what my husband would say if he say me being this wanton whore, but I was beyond horny, and was only a couple pieces of fabric away from getting what I wanted.

We made out for a long time. I thought of Josh for a moment. I was going to give his pussy to Adrian, at his request. In just a few short minutes, I was going to have another man's cum in my husband's pussy. I hoped he didn't regret asking me to do this, but it was as good as done at this point, as I was not going to stop Adrian from fucking me.

I slid off Adrian's lap and worked his pants open as he felt me up. Once I got his cock out, I just marveled at it. It was huge and thick and looked like chocolate. I had to taste him again, and I took his cock head into my mouth. I needed him to fuck me, but tonight he was getting my best blow job. I licked and sucked him, switching back and forth between sucking his cock and licking his balls with my tongue. I brought him to the edge of orgasm, then switched back to his worshiping his balls long enough to let him cool down before starting over again.

I took my time, and spent more than 25 minutes sucking him off before he finally grabbed me by my hair and started shoving his cock down my throat. He couldn't stand it anymore, and I liked that I got him that excited. There is no nice way to say it. He fucked my face. I could not breath, but he had more than half his 11 inch dick down my throat, pumping in and out of my mouth, over and over again until he was shooting his cum down my throat. Josh would have loved seeing me get my face fucked by a big black cock. Then I thought, "The pervert would probably love it."

It was the most cock I had taken in my mouth by a large margin, but honestly, I liked it. Scratch that. I LOVED sucking Adrian's cock. I hoped it will turn Josh on when I tell him about it. Once I got Adrian hard again, he picked me up and carried me to the bedroom, not at all straining to pick me up. He laid me on the bed and pushed up my dress before pulling my hose and panties down in one quick move. Then he got between my legs and lined his cock up with my pussy, rubbing the enormous head up and down my dripping wet slit before pushing forward.

I'll never forget the exact moment when the head of his cock penetrated me. God, he was big. Really big. It felt like he was going to split me in two, but somehow it didn't. It was a feeling unlike anything I'd felt before. He exclaimed, "God damn you are tight!"

I couldn't help it. I could not keep quiet. Partially from getting stretched out by his size, and part because it felt so damn good, I was moaning and screaming, "Oh God! Yes! Please fuck me!". And then I started shaking. So violently, he stopped and asked if I was ok. I had to reassure him that in spite of my small size, I was tougher than I looked and I would not break. I had just had a monster orgasm. I would never say anything to Josh, but my God, it was without a doubt the best fuck of my life!

Adrian POUNDED my pussy with the monster. I could not believe he was able to get all of it inside me, but he did. All the way down to his balls. When he was fully inside me, I could feel it all the way up in my stomach. He talked a lot, and seemed to enjoy making me beg for it, but I would have said anything at that time I was so into it. I'm sure I made all his neighbors mad at the noise I was making.

I came twice in the first 5 minutes, then went another 5 minutes without one, as I built up to a HUGE orgasm. As soon as it subsided, another one crashed down on me, and then another. "Oh God!" I shouted. "I can't stop cumming!" I lost count I had so many orgasms. Adrian came in my pussy twice, and after the last one, we collapsed on the bed, exhausted. I love my husband, but he never fucked me for over an hour like that. I was sore and throbbing and had Adrian's cum all over me, but I didn't care.

Then I screwed up. I closed my eyes just for a second. I admit it, I made a mistake. By the time I regained consciousness, Adrian was already pressing his cock into me as I slept on my stomach. I opened my legs to accommodate his size, and then realized that the sun was now shining through the blinds. I had a momentary panic attack, as I figured out I had accidently spent the night at Adrian's, but at this point, I didn't want to stop Adrian, so I let him fuck me again.

He hammered me from behind for another 30 minutes, making my poor pussy cum three more times before he unloading in me. After that, I quickly gathered up my clothes, putting my panties and hose in my purse and did the walk of shame. When I got home, I stood at the door, wondering if I should knock or just go in. I wasn't even sure Josh would even let me in the house.