Having Jasmine

Story Info
Wife has sex with another man to fulfill husband's fantasy.
8.9k words
4.33
41.8k
46

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/20/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

English is not my first (or second) language, so forgive my mistakes. I hope you like.

Look, I'm not going to lie and tell you how I was a "good girl" or anything. I had plenty of boyfriends (and a couple of girlfriends) and not always one at a time, so I did have a little bit of a reputation. Filipinos are like that - gossip is our favorite sport. I don't think I was the most beautiful girl in our barangay (city), but I've never had problems getting a date either. I'm currently 5 feet 2 inches tall and 92 pounds with 30C breasts (large for a filipina - thank you Mom). I weighed considerably less when I was in the Philippines (82 pounds). I am a lot darker than Filipinos like - being pale is considered beautiful in our culture, and I am definitely not that. The curse of being a farmer, but otherwise I am fairly attractive. I've been told I have a very sexy butt. After I graduated, I chatted with a few western guys on-line, and two of them came to the Philippines to meet me. It was fun, but I wasn't serious about them, and I turned down their offers to get married. My mother told me I was crazy, as she thought either of them could help our family, but I wanted to marry for love, not just money.

Josh was the first guy I took seriously. From the first moment we talked, I knew he was different. I quickly fell head over heels in love with him. When he actually came all the way to the Philippines to meet me in person, I was both happy and extremely nervous. He made me shy, but I pushed through it because I was really wanted to be with him. Instead of the usual stories I told other guys, I didn't hold anything back. I didn't lie about anything. When he asked me, I told him the truth (most of it) about my past and hoped for the best. Josh accepted that everyone has a past, as he had one too, and I assured him that I would not be talking to him if I wasn't serious, and that meant not sleeping with anyone else. I even broke it off with my Filipino boyfriend for Josh. Maybe not as quickly as I should have, but I did. I was serious about Josh. I was going to be true to my word.

Over the next 8 months, every single time Josh called me, I answered my phone and told him exactly where I was at and what I was doing. I had no problem turning on the video and letting him see where I was (we pay for all data in the Philippines, so video was brief, as he knew we were poor). It is refreshing how unstressful telling the truth is. There were no "surprise" nights out with my friends or periods when I didn't answer his call immediately. If I wanted to go out, I asked his permission first. I told him who I was going with and where we were going. Then I answered my phone when he called, even if we were out. Josh was my priority, and I wanted him to trust me. I wanted to earn his trust. He came to my country three more times to spend time with me, and during the third time, he asked me to marry him, which I happily accepted, of course. My family threw as big of a party as we could afford. I felt like the most lucky person in the world. Josh made arrangements and got me a visa to come to the US to be with him there. Two months to the day after I arrived, we got married. It was the best day of my life (so far).

Josh is a fun, adventurous guy, and never seemed to be jealous with my past. He said he actually thought it was interesting, and he asked me a lot of details about it. He said it turned him on and he fantasied about me being with another guy. He liked that I wasn't shy or a prude about sex. Why should I be? Sex is healthy and lots of fun. Ok, so maybe I'm a little on the slutty side, but life is supposed to be fun, right? If I was a guy, it wouldn't be a problem. Josh said he liked how I am. I did everything I could to make Josh happy, including staying true to him, as I promised. It became a regular part of our play for him to talk about me being with another guy, either from my past or someone we had seen out and about. It seemed harmless enough, so no big deal.

So, fast forward a little. I'm 29 years old now and have been married to Josh for 6 years. We started off like most couples - couldn't get enough. I mean every day, twice a day usually. We couldn't keep our hands off each other. Just for the record, I have never said "no" to my husband regarding sex. Ever. I take pride in trying my very best to keep him happy. Any idea he came up with, I was willing to try. Some worked, some didn't. I was surprised that I liked some things I didn't think I would like - anal sex for example. I'd never done that before, but I let Josh have my ass, and it has become a semi-regular part of our play ever since. I enjoy it every once in a while, and he loves it. But things slowed down between us, as they tend to do with most couples, and we settled into a routine of only having sex about once or twice a week.

I don't know what put the idea in Josh's head, but he started suggesting we go out more, and we did go out a few times. It was nice to get out of the house, but it did little to jump start our sex life. It was like going through the motions. I know Josh was frustrated, and I tried to do better for him, but it was inconsistent at best.

That's when the old fantasy of his came up again. Josh wanted me to be with another guy, and suggested a little role play. He suggested we go out again, but not "together". He thought it would be exciting to see me at a bar and other guys hitting on me, and watch me flirting with them. He had never seen me like that and it had been a long time since I had been single so he thought it would be fun. Again, I've never told Josh "no" for anything he asked of me, and all I had to do was flirt with a guy, so I figured it was harmless. I'm not a prude or anything. I dressed up a little more sexy than usual. I put on a bustier and a pair of tight jeans. I'm no model, but I think I look ok. Maybe little skinny compared to most Americans, but they seemed to think I look exotic and they like how I am dark. My small frame made my boobs look bigger than their true size, so I still manage to get some attention when I am out.

We went out to a bar about 30 minutes from our house. I went in before Josh and had a drink at the bar as a couple guys chatted me up. Nothing too crazy, just normal stuff. I flirted a little, and they both asked for my number, but I gave them Josh's phone instead. lol! Around closing time, much to their disappointment, I did not go home with either of them. I went home with Josh. We did go home and have sex, and it was good. Nothing wild, just let him fuck me like normal. Josh was excited, and I admit it was a little interesting chatting to the guys, but not really what I'd say is very exciting or anything. Better than sitting at home, but not really what Josh was hoping for. We talked after sex, and Josh asked me what I thought of it. I told him the truth - it was ok, and I was glad he liked it, but it really didn't seem like anything crazy to me. I knew it wasn't going anywhere, so it was like flirting with a friend or one of my gay male friends (I'm a total fag hag). Then Josh surprised me. He asked me "What if it wasn't like flirting with an old friend?" I didn't understand what he meant, so I asked him. He replied, "What if it could lead to something? Would you find that more exciting?"

Right away, I told him, "No, I would never cheat on you."

He looked at me and said, "I know, relax. It's not cheating if you have my permission. I was just curious if it would be an exciting idea to you?"

I didn't know how to reply. I asked him, "Is this what you really think about? You actually want it to happen? Not just a fantasy?"

Josh admitted, "Yes. I have thought about it for real. I think it would be hot for you to be with another guy, then come home to me. I seriously wanted that to happen for real."

So, that was my dilemma. I was torn between wanting to please Josh, and do things that excite him, but not wanting to cheat on him either. I told him that. He offered a compromise. "Why don't we go out again. Maybe to a dance club this time, and just see what happens? Only this time, you are allowed to go as far as you want, with my permission to do anything you are comfortable with. I know you, and you will probably be shy at first, but I want you to know in the back of your mind that you have my express permission to go all the way, as long as you tell me about it afterwards." Then he reassured me that I wasn't obligated to do anything, only if I wanted to, and that he would not be jealous. In fact, he said he would find it very exciting, and was encouraging me to be wild.

"It is not cheating. I will give you permission in writing if necessary." He told me.

I asked him again and again if he really wanted that, and he said he did. I asked him if he would get jealous, and he assured me he wouldn't. "You really would not get jealous of some guy fucking your wife? Having his dick inside the woman you love?" I asked him straight out, trying to be as crude as I could, hoping it would make him realize the consequences of what he was asking me to do. He told me again and again that he wouldn't be jealous. He kept insisting that it was erotic and exciting. So, reluctantly, I agreed to his idea - without promising anything would happen, but I would at least go. I could always stop if I didn't like it, so no risk really. It was settled and we made plans for the next Saturday. To be honest, we had sex every night that week. That was actually fun, and Josh was beyond excited. I was just nervous as hell.

Once Saturday afternoon arrived, I took a bath and wearing just a towel, went into my closet to look for an outfit to wear. Josh came in behind me, holding me close enough that I could feel he was excited just thinking about our night. It's cute, and I like it when he pokes me in the butt like that. He told me how good I smelled and started kissing my neck, knowing it is my weakness. He often teases me that 3 drinks and a minute kissing my neck and I'd sleep with anyone. He's not too far off the truth, to be honest. I'm not a good drinker - instant slut, just add alcohol. In my defense, I only weigh 92 pounds so I get drunk really easily. He could not help but run his hands up and down my body, under my towel, which I liked very much. He was getting me wet even before I got dressed.

He suggested that I wear something a little more sexy than normal, so I told him to suggest something. I figured it was the safe way out, as I expected him to be conservative, but I was wrong. He surprised me by picking out a pair of red leather pants I had from way back when I was single, and a black lace bralette to go with it. I told him that was a bra and not intended to be a top, but he said it would look fine in a club. "Everyone will see my boobs. It's lace." I told him, but he just said it was sexy and asked me to wear it.

So I took them out to the bedroom and laid them on the bed as I went for underwear. I let my husband watch as I slid on a black lace thong, teasing him the whole time as I pulled the tiny lace strip inbetween my ass checks. I put on the bralette, and my nipples were hard just thinking about how everyone was going to see them through the thin lace. I asked him if he was sure he wanted his wife in public dressed like that, and he just said, "Yes. You look so damn sexy. I love showing you off." That was a big turn on for me.

The pants were tight, but I was happy I still fit in them after all these years. They did make my butt look good, I'll admit. I finished the outfit off with a pair of black high heels. I did feel kind of bad that I didn't dress better for Josh as much as I used to. He loves it when I dress up for him, and I promised myself that I would try better in the future. He is my husband, and I want him to be happy. I put on my makeup and we got an uber ride to the club we picked out to visit. When we arrived, I kissed Josh and squeezed his leg before getting out of the car. "Wish me luck!" I teased.

We went in separately, as planned, and I made my way to the bar to get a drink. I needed it. I could feel lots of eyes on me as I walked in, and I admit, that was very exciting. I felt sexy, and liked being noticed for it. Somehow, it just felt different this time. There was almost a "danger" to it. Even though it was unlikely, there was at least a tiny possibility I would end up in some other guy's bed tonight. Two sips into my drink, and I was getting chatted up by a younger guy next to me. Probably a college student. He seemed nice, and was handsome, so when he put his hand on my leg, I let him. After another drink, he invited me to dance, so we did. Nothing dirty, just a normal amount of touching as we danced. After a while, I excused myself and went to the ladies room in order to cut him loose. He wasn't really my type. He seemed to just have an Asian fetish, and I'm not there to be someone's fetish.

I came out, and he was at the bar, so I went back to dancing. Fairly quickly, another guy moved in and I started dancing with him. He was tall, super handsome and he smelled really good (a must for me). He is black, and I'd never dated a black guy before, but I race was not important to me. He was really good looking, and at least 6 feet 5 inches tall. Maybe taller. We must have looked mismatched, with me being only 5 feet 2 inches tall. Even in 4 inch heels he towered over me. His told me his name is Adrian and I relied "Jasmine". As he danced I got a glimpse of his abs and thought to myself I would love to lick them. LOL! For sure, I found him attractive.

His style was completely different from the guy before, and was much more "hands on". He started with his hands on my hips and had no problem moving them all over me, including brushing his hands over my ass a few times. I remembered from my single days that guys loved to touch my ass when I wore these pants. Even my husband grabbed my ass in them when I was dating him. I don't know if it's the material or if they just make my butt look inviting, but I didn't mind, it was fun. Everytime he touched me, it was like sparks were in his fingers. After a while, we took a break and got a table. He bought us drinks and we chatting for a while. It honestly felt erotic knowing my husband was watching this guy hit on his wife. I snuck a peek around the club, but I didn't see Josh.

Adrian was actually a good balance of assertive and nice - not weird or anything. He was very fun, and if I was single, I'd definitely go out with him on a real date. I laughed at myself. I am married and kind of already out on a date with him. He said I was beautiful and sexy, and I enjoyed the compliments, catching him looking down my top more than once. After a while, he went to get us some more drinks, and I went to the ladies room again. I was getting wet from just being around him. Even though my mind told me to be cool, my body was betraying me. When we got back to the table, we only had one chair - someone had taken the other one. Adrian looked around, but there weren't any other chairs available, so I told him to sit down, and I sat on his lap and we continued to chat. Yes, I admit I may have wiggled my butt a little on his lap, but I was there to flirt, so I was just doing as I had been told.

He put his arms around my waist and pulled me in close. I don't know what came over me, but I kissed him. Right there, at our table, my married ass kissed another guy. It was nice, but when I drew back from our kiss he was wearing my lipstick, so I wiped it off with my thumb. Then he pulled me back in and kissed me again, with lots of passion. We continued on for several minutes. I didn't resist or try to stop him. Our tongues met and we both got really into it. I wondered if Josh was watching as I was making out with Adrian. I felt so naughty. After a few minutes, we broke our kiss off - I felt light headed from the rush of excitement. I was buzzed pretty good, and if I wasn't careful, I'd be in his bed soon, wondering what the hell happened. So I invited him to dance again to try and slow things down.

We went back out to the dance floor and it was anything but slowing things down. We danced close, and several times, I could feel his hard cock pressing against my butt through his pants. He was grinding into me and I liked it. Even through his pants, I could tell he was big. Really big. I swear it went half way down his leg. I could feel myself soaking my panty - God, he made me horny. It was getting near closing time, and he invited me to go back to his place. It was a struggle but eventually I declined. He gave me his number, and we kissed for a few minutes before going our separate ways. I ran into Josh outside the club, waiting for an uber.

"What are you doing here?" he asked me. I told him I was looking for him, and he asked me "why?" "I thought you were going home with that guy?" I just laughed and told him of course I wasn't going to go with Adrian. "You know you could have?" he told me. I just let that go and asked if he liked the show. "It was so freaking hot!" he said. "I was so hard watching him kiss you. And when you were dancing with him, wow!" Josh and I made out the entire ride home, and Josh was feeling me up as we kissed. Pinching my nipples under my top. I was glad the driver didn't kill us, because he was watching us instead of the road the whole trip.

Needless to say, we ripped each other's clothes off the minute we hit the door and had the best sex in years. I even let Josh buttfuck me. He came once in my pussy and again a second time in my ass, which I find very erotic. He was happy, and I had enjoyed it too. God, I loved having his dick inside me. I must have cum 4 times myself. We continued that way for most of the week, before things started slowing down the following week. After about 3 weeks, we were pretty much back in our old pattern, only having sex twice that week. Josh kept suggesting we go out again, and I honestly started to think he was right. He had given me no indication that he was upset or jealous over what had happened the last time. On the contrary, he did nothing but reassure me that he thought it was exciting and he loved me more for doing it. He couldn't stop talking about it. He said it was so hot to see me with Adrian. He kept saying how erotic it would be to let Adrian fuck me, and I'll be honest, more than once I thought about how Adrian's cock felt pressed against my butt as he ground on me when we danced, but I would never tell that to Josh.

So, finally I agreed to go out again like that on the coming weekend. Right away, our sex life picked right back up. It was obvious that it excited us both. That actually made me feel more confident seeing how we both reacted to it. I love my husband, and I would never do anything to jeopardize our relationship, but what do you do when he keeps telling you that he really wants it to happen? Judging by how much more he was fucking me when we talk about it, I had nothing to worry about. It might actually improve things. It was like a game and only the two of us knew it. I guess fantasies are meant to be fulfilled. I was just having a hard time completely shaking the guilty feelings, but it is also my duty as his wife to do what he asks.

Once again, I dressed up sexy for Josh. I picked out a white vinyl skater skirt and paired it with a low cut pink halter top. I didn't wear a bra again, much to my husband's delight. In fact, I'd gone without one several times since we went out three weeks ago, and Josh loved it. It really turns him on seeing guys break their necks to look at me as I pass them. I put on pink 5 inch heels to complete my outfit. Josh's favorite "come fuck me pumps". Josh looked me over, and made one request to me. "Can you wear the white stockings I love so much?" Hose/stockings is Josh's favorite lingerie for me to wear, so I try to wear them often for him. He loves running his hands over my legs when I'm in them.