Having Jasmine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I opened the door and Josh was in the living room on the couch, watching television drinking coffee. I walked over to him and got down on my knees in front of him, apologizing over and over. He just stopped me and told me to sit down, as he was not at all upset I had accidently slept over at Adrian's. "I assumed you would. That's what a single woman would do, right? We both agreed to tell him you are single, so you should have stayed over."

I was very relieved, and just agreed with him, not wanting to push it any further. I'm so lucky to have him. No one else would have tolerated that mistake.

"Well?" he asked, wanting me to give him the details of my night. I played coy and just shrugged like I didn't know what he was talking about. "Come on! Tell me! Did he fuck you?" I just teased him and just said, "Yes. Maybe.".

He fired a million questions at me, but finally settled on one for me to answer first, "Did you enjoy it?"

"Baby, I won't lie to you, you know that. I'm not trying to embarrass you, but I will tell you the truth." I declared. "You are my husband, and we make love. Sweet, sensual, perfect love. I wouldn't change a thing. But Adrian is not my husband, and he has no such feelings for me." I paused for a moment, not wanting to say it, but I owed him the truth, and I promised him I would. "Babe, he fucked me. Not the same as you, but still pretty good too. So yes, I enjoyed it a lot. I admit it." I explained.

"What do you mean he fucked you?" he asked as he shifted on the couch next to me.

"I don't want you to be jealous babe, but I mean he FUCKED me. Pulled my hair, spanked my ass, pounded my pussy, FUCKED me like a whore! I'm sore from it. You love me too much to do that to me, and I'm happy for that, but Adrian just let loose on me. It was very intense." I hid my face in shame.

"That is the most erotic, hottest thing I've ever heard." Josh said, looking for my eyes. "I am so turned on right now. I am so happy you did that." I had to go one and tell him all the details of our coupling. What position Adrian fucked me in, where he came, how long he fucked me, how many times I came, everything. I even admitted to Josh that Adrian fucked me again this morning before I walked home.

"So you just had sex like 20 minutes ago?" he asked excitedly.

"Yes babe." I meekly replied. "I could not help myself. He was already poking me when I woke up. I'm weak. I couldn't say no to it. I'm such a slut."

Josh just laughed out loud. "That was the whole point of the fantasy. You are not a slut babe. Or if you are, you are MY slut, and I LOVE it. I'm rock hard hearing about it."

"I'm sorry babe, but I need a shower. I'm a mess. I don't think I can do anything right now. I'm too sore. I'd be happy to give you a blow job though." I told him.

He quickly agreed, and asked just one more thing from me. "Babe, can I see you?"

I was humiliated. Adrian's cum was running down my legs, but I lifted the hem of my dress and let my husband see my swollen, red, thoroughly fucked, married pussy leaking another man's cum like a broken faucet. He thought it was so erotic. I sucked him off right there in the living room. Not once but twice. And I surprised him by swallowing his cum both times. I guess I'm developing a taste for it. After sucking "the monster", giving Josh a blow job was easy. It was a little embarrassing that he had to help me up the stairs afterwards, but I was REALLY sore from Adrian fucking me.

After a shower, we were sitting on the couch, resting, and Josh asked me, "Do you want to see him again?"

"No. Once was enough. I fulfilled the fantasy, and had a lot of fun, but we are married and I can't be sleeping with another guy." I told him.

"I understand. You are probably right." he sounded disappointed. "But I really appreciate you doing that for me. I will never forget it. I love you so much!"

The rest of the day was normal, except I could barely walk, and Josh enjoyed teasing me about it. I had to give him another blow job that evening, and the whole thing kept him excited. I didn't mind. I was coming to enjoy giving oral sex a lot more than before our little adventure.