All Comments on 'Having My Ass Creamed'

by cumjunky

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Smokin' Hot!

Man that was one hot story! You must have key to the doorway of my mind! that is one of my hottest fantasies...to be taken anonymously like that and have him fill my ass with his thick cum. And then to drive back home with his cream leaking out of my well-fucked ass...Wow! I can't wait for the next chapter telling us what happened on the way home.

barebackyourholebarebackyourholeabout 17 years ago
You get more loads than a sperm bank

Another hot story. Every one makes me want to use your cunt to pleasure my raw dick!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Oh Yeah!!

i WOULD LOVE TO LICK YOUR TITE ASS AFTERWARDS

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
seduced by a gay waiter

Lost my cherry to a well hung big strong gay man who took my married

straight ass. He removed the condom bit the back of my neck and said he was going to breed me, fuck if he didnt dump a pint of hot thick jism in me. Great

story, bareback is cool

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
not my ass

i loved the story and i really want it. but i dont want you to fuck my ass...i want you to fuck my masn cunt or my man pussy. i want to feel your hot cock pounding in my cunt, remember you fuck a unt, you make love to a puissy. i want to be left there naked in a well known spot. i want many more hot guys to see me, bending overm cum running out of my cunt. i want them to fuck me, over and over all night, i want my cunt fucked raw. as soon as it heals, i will go to a bar and hopefully meet some stud who will make love to my pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
hot storie

wish I could find someone to fuck me like that

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Hot stuff

I just creamed my pants. Hot hot story man.

MilkChocolateAmazonMilkChocolateAmazonabout 16 years ago
Woah!

Not entirely sure how I missed this one but I'm glad I found it now. That story was pure, raw, animalistic sex and it totally rocked! Can't wait for some more from you. Man that sexy part about the coming in his arse, absolutely fantastic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
hot damn love it

realy a hot story made me the hottest i have ever been i though i could feel him fucking my ass an i shot my load in my hand i heard my wife comming so i had to eat it so good

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
awesome hot

i would like fucked in the ass like that an filled full of cum made me so hot while i read it i came in my hand an licked it all up i love my cum

dlkerelukdlkerelukover 14 years ago
Hot!

I would love to have been bred like that. I crave it...

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
ME TO

Thats the way I love to be fucked. Pull my panties down and stick your BIG COCK up my ass. FUCK me BAREBACK, hard and deep. OH yes I love it. RAM it all the way and fill my ass full of CUMMMMMMM................

cmlvrvacmlvrvaover 13 years ago
Where is that table?

I want on it next~~~~~

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
More

Oh god i want it bad as well, please fill my tight ass full of cum now and then pull out and leave me there, cum dripping out of my hole

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

On a table ,in a park, a hard cock chugging in and out of my arse, spraying my insides as my cumm shoots from my untouched cock. The best.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

A guy on all fours, anonymous, tube of glyde next to him, I had walked this park before, seen plenty, a big women on her back, 3 guys lined up, I made 4, when it was my turn, sloppy, loose but I was so horny from watching the other guys I soon added my cum to her pussy. A guy giving blow jobs, he was good too, my cum arcing into his mouth. Now this, on a wet night, didn't think there would be anyone around but my luck, I lifted the coat, nice big ass, I grabbed the tube, blobbed it on to my cock, semi stroking until I was hard, moved him until my cock was level with his offered hole and pushed, his hole opening, my cock sliding forward deep into him, obviously not the first time he had been fucked but hey as my cock worked in and out of him my cum blowing deep inside him, did I care, no. I pulled out of him, pulled his coat back down, I heard thanks man and left. exactly how I liked giving it, bareback and the only way I will.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Risky but Inspiring

Wow! A hot portrayal of what so many bottoms dream about! Lots of risks there!

Riki1942Riki1942about 4 years ago
Seeded Deep

I have fucked with guys on our first meeting, after talking with them over a few days or more, but never bareback until we get to know each other better. I have never been fucked raw by a complete stranger. If I wasn't afraid of catching something, I would never have anyone used a condom. I hate the things and I don't feel like I'm truly having real sex if I don't get to take his load up my ass!

I have heard that if he pull out almost all the way when he cums, like in your story,that you can actually feel his load entering you. I would love to feel that but I just can't help myself. When he starts to cum, my instincts seem to take over and I want his cock rammed as far up my butt as I can get it and his cum as deep in my ass as he can squirt it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Take it

its the only way I will take it. First time was at a party. Got fucked while suckling off another guy. I was told to swallow it. I did gladly and asked if anyone else. Want their cock sucked

69stroker6969stroker69over 3 years ago

Looking forward to hearing more. I sure could use a good fucking after reading your story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

so horny for cock need to get fucked hard doggy

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

good story wish it was me bent over getting pumped full of cum

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous