All Comments on 'Having Sex the Greek Way Ch. 02'

by Fereniki_Alexandrou

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Enjoyable story

A very enjoyable script. Looking forward to further adventures. X

suanddplayersuanddplayerover 4 years ago

Fereniki, you have a very unique, and enjoyable style of writing - most of the time it's spot on, and very arousing. But, if I may - a suggestion to make your work flow easier: sometimes you're a bit repetitive for the lack of pronoun use. And, a suggestion to make portions more believable: there needs to be more description of anal intercourse - you make it sound like it's an easy in an out, while we both know, even with the generous use of a lube, it takes time, trust and patience, especially with someone not experienced. Overall, you're a very readable author, and you've made yourself a very desirable character. I look forward to more of "the Greek way".

Fereniki_AlexandrouFereniki_Alexandrouover 4 years agoAuthor
A note to those who have noticed a decline in the quality of this chapter from the last one

Hey, I just wanted to say to everyone that I definitely could've made this chapter better if I'd taken more time to finish it, but I was kind of tired of working on it after a few months and I wanted to move on to something else, so I just decided to wrap it up as quick as I could. I think my haste to finish has kind of shown a bit in the writing.

I think that the dialogue in this chapter has definitely suffered and I think that the final sex scene with the anal and pegging was seriously abbreviated from what it probably should've been. Nonetheless, I hope that you are all still able to enjoy what I have written.

I am definitely planning to write at least two more chapters in the story "Having Sex the Greek Way." I may end up writing significantly more than that, but, as of right now, I am planning to have a total of at least four chapters. In the meantime, I have several other stories that I am working on that I plan to publish in due time.

BiggaluteBiggaluteover 4 years ago
Very Good

I've just read both of your Greek sex stories and have really enjoyed them. They're very sexy stories and your writing flows nicely. I'm looking forward to reading more x

dhawthorne180dhawthorne180almost 4 years ago

You like it up the ass bitch

Fereniki_AlexandrouFereniki_Alexandroualmost 4 years agoAuthor
Pointing out the obvious

A certain user has commented on this story: "You like it up the ass bitch."

Yeah, uh, that's kind of the point of the story. If you have some feedback that's actually insightful and constructive, I'd be glad to hear it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Excellent

I thoroughly enjoyed your story! Please check out one that I wrote on here that I think you’d enjoy “Late Night First Time Anal”. And as someone who has recently experienced the mind blowing pleasure of pegging (having my own ass penetrated) this story may have inspired me to write one about my experiences with that.

dhawthorne180dhawthorne180almost 4 years ago

LOL shut the fuck up you corny bitches. Fuck this corny ass story, this sounds like something my mom did last week lol

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Me gamísou ston Ellinikó kólo mou, esí várvare!

Gama me sto Eliniko kolo mou, varvare!

It's still not exactly Greek pillow talk.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbiman7 months ago

liked both parts of the story but the strapon scene was rushed and not very erotic.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFereniki_Alexandrou@Fereniki_Alexandrou
Hi! I’m Fereniki! I’m an obsessive reader and I love writing stories in my free time. I read all kinds of books, from literary fiction to nonfiction to fantasy. I also enjoy learning and writing about sex. I have a very sarcastic sense of humor.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES