Having Sex the Greek Way Ch. 02

Story Info
I lead my boyfriend even further into heathen debauchery.
9.3k words
4.56
34.5k
25

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/04/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following story is based loosely on true events, but some details have been altered for the sake of this retelling.

*****

I woke up in bed with my boyfriend Joseph lying next to me, still asleep. Sunlight was pouring in through the sheer curtains that covered his bedroom window. I looked at Joseph's alarm clock, which was sitting on a small table by the bed, and saw it was 8:05 a.m. My first class for that day was at 10:15. Joseph's alarm was set to go off at 8:30. Even though it was early, I decided it would probably be better if I got up sooner than later.

Still feeling sleepy, I sat up and slid out of bed, my bare feet coming into contact with Joseph's carpeted floor. I was wearing nothing but a pair of white panties and a white tank top. Joseph, meanwhile, was wearing only a pair of white briefs. His covers had been pushed aside in the night and his gorgeous, manly body was almost totally exposed my horny gaze. My eyes followed his muscles down to his groin, where the outline of his member bulged through the fabric of his briefs. Just seeing him like that was making me feel so turned on.

It had been four months since Joseph and I had first started dating back in late December. It was now late April. I'd been spending more and more time with Joseph in his apartment. We were having hot, passionate sex almost every day. Most nights, I just slept with him in his apartment and didn't even bother going back to my dorm room. My roommate didn't mind me spending so much time away from the room at all; in fact, I think she liked having the room to herself most of the time.

When Joseph and I had first started dating, he'd been very inexperienced, but I'd shown him how to make love and, under my careful tutelage, he'd grown into a highly adept sexual partner. To be honest, I was proud of how much I'd been able to teach him.

I went into Joseph's bathroom and began getting ready for the day. I brushed my teeth, brushed my hair, and put on my makeup. (I'd been keeping a bag of my toiletries in his bathroom.)

When I came out of Joseph's bathroom, still wearing nothing but my panties and tank top, I found him lying awake on his side on the bed on top of the covers. His eyes were open, but he was not yet moving.

"Good morning!" I announced. He groaned and rolled over onto his back.

"Good morning, Fereniki," he mumbled, clearly still half asleep.

I climbed onto the bed and crawled over to him. I laid down beside him and curled up under his right arm. With my left hand, I reached around and touched the muscles of his torso. I loved the sensation of how hard yet fluid they felt beneath my fingertips as my hand glided over them, journeying downwards. I felt his cock through his briefs. As I touched it, I could feel it stiffen.

"I'm assuming you'd like to cuddle again this morning?" he asked, turning his head towards me.

"I'd like that very much," I said with a grin.

I moved aside and he sat upright. I kissed him on the lips, making out with him nice and slow. Then I curled up in his lap. His right hand reached around to fondle my beasts through my tank top. I could feel his cock stiffening against my back. A thrill rushed through me. I loved thinking about the reaction I could elicit from him, the ways his body automatically responded to mine.

Still fondling my breasts with his right hand, he reached up with his left hand to feel my hair.

"You have the most beautiful blonde hair," he whispered.

With his face still nuzzled against my hair, he caressed my breasts through the fabric of my tank top.

"You have the most perfect breasts as well," he murmured.

"You can take it off, you know," I told him. With both hands, he pulled my tank top up, over my breasts, revealing them fully, but he did not take it off entirely. His hands reached down to fondle my breasts, his right hand fondling my right breast and his left one fondling my left.

"We never did get around to having sex last night, since we were so tired and we fell asleep too soon," I mentioned. "We could make up for it by having sex right now. We still have time before I have to go to class."

"I say we make up for it now," Joseph whispered, still fondling my tits.

He slowly trailed his right hand downwards, over my belly, down to my groin. Meanwhile, his left hand felt its way up to my head, where he began to caress my hair. His right hand slipped into my panties and began to stroke my clit while he moved his left hand down to my breasts. With me fully wrapped in his embrace, he brought his mouth to mine and kissed me fully on the lips, still playing with my pussy with his right hand and fondling my left breast with his left. I could feel his stiff cock pressed against my back the whole time.

He eventually broke off the kiss, but kept playing with my pussy. I reached down with my right hand and pulled my panties aside. He reached down and gently stroking my exposed pussy. I purred softly.

"I take it the pussy likes being petted?" he asked.

"Oh yes, she loves being petted," I murmured back, "but she loves it even more when you stroke her head."

"That's good to know," Joseph replied, fixating his middle finger on my clit. "I'll definitely be sure to give the pussy a very nice head rub."

He diddled my clit, starting out slow and then then going faster.

"Oh yes!" I gasped. "The little kitty loves that very much!"

He kept strumming my clit until I was right about to cum. Then he pulled his hand away and brought the finger that had been playing with my clit to my mouth. I tasted his finger, relishing the exquisite taste of my own juices on his skin. Then he returned his hand to my cunt and slid his middle finger into my opening. I loved the feeling of having a part of him buried inside me; it reminded me of what it would be like to have that other part of him inside me.

Meanwhile, as he continued fingering me, his left hand crept to my mouth, which was hanging slightly open. His middle finger slithered its way in. I sucked on it, imagining that it was that other part, that magnificent organ that I still felt pressed against my back. I realized that I had one of his fingers in each of my mouths: one in the mouth above, and the other in the mouth below.

Eventually, he withdrew his finger from my mouth, sliding his left hand back to caress my hair.

"I want to suck your cock," I told him.

"You know, I was just contemplating how nice it would be for you to suck my cock too," he said.

I sat up and turned around to face him. I knelt down on my knees over his member, which was still trapped by his white briefs. I ran my right hand up the length of his shaft through the fabric of his briefs. Then, with both hands, I pulled them down, exposing his majestic cock. I took it in my right hand and began stroking it gently. I felt it stiffen in my grasp. Still stroking it with my hand, I lowered my head and took the tip of it in my mouth.

I moved my right hand to the base of his shaft and positioned my left hand just above it, so I could still hold it in place. I lowered my head further, taking more and more of his cock in my mouth as I did so. He was breathing heavily. I began to bob my head up and down along his shaft.

"Oh yeah, Fereniki. Oh, that's so good," I heard him whisper.

I took my mouth off his dick and brought up my right hand again to stroke it. It was nice and slick with my saliva, so my hand slid up and down on it easily. As I continued stroking, I rested my left hand on his stomach. Suddenly, I looked up at him and grinned mischievously.

"Do you want to try something adventurous?" I asked.

"What do you mean?"

"I'll show you."

I switched his cock over to my left hand. Then I brought my right hand to my mouth and stuck my index finger in. I covered it in my saliva. Then I reached down and, pulling aside his briefs, pressed it to his asshole.

"May I?" I asked. He looked frightened.

"It won't hurt a bit," I assured him, still pleasuring his cock slowly with my left hand. "You've done it to me countless time and I've enjoyed it. You'll enjoy it too."

"Ok," he muttered.

I slowly slid my index finger into his ass, but only up to the first knuckle.

"Does this feel good?" I asked him.

He nodded without speaking.

I slid my finger in a bit deeper, up to the second knuckle.

"How about this?" I asked.

He nodded again.

I slid my finger in all the way.

"How's this?" I asked.

"It feels... weird," he said.

"Does it feel painful?" I asked.

"No. Not really," he answered.

"Good," I said. Then I slowly withdrew my finger. Once I had taken it out, I put it in my mouth and cleaned it off with my tongue.

"I'll have a little surprise for you tonight," I whispered, returning his cock to my right hand and resuming my previous stroking.

Then, still grinning and still looking up at him, I lowered my lips around the head of his shaft and licked it all over with my tongue. He groaned as I did so. Then I removed my mouth and continued stroking with my hand. I stroked it for a few minutes. Then I brought my mouth to his cock and licked the tip of his shaft all over before sucking it into my mouth. I sucked the tip up and down a few times, closing my hand around the bottom of his shaft and stroking it.

Then I removed my mouth from his cock and brought it all the way down to his balls. I licked his balls and suckled them in my mouth. Then I gave a long, slow lick up from his scrotum to the tip of his shaft before taking his cock in my mouth again. I slowly bobbed my head up and down. He was breathing very heavily at this point. I peeked up at him, his dick still in my mouth, and saw him staring down at me, his eyes filled with a combination of love and lust. As I returned my gaze to the instrument I was playing with, I wrapped my hand around the shaft and, still suckling its head, began stroking it as well.

"Now I want you to taste me," I told him.

"It would be my pleasure to eat your pussy," he declared.

With both hands gently resting on my neck, he kissed me on the lips. After he finished kissing me, he climbed up and moved to the other side of the bed while I laid down on my back with my head resting by the headrest and my feet closer to the foot of the bed. I spread my legs. He climbed between them and clambered on top of me, placing his left arm on the bed beside my head and using it to support himself, while positioning his right arm under my head. I put my right hand on his back, pulling him closer to me so that his belly touched mine, while reaching up with my right hand to touch his hair.

He leaned forwards to kiss me again on the lips and, as he did so, I trailed my right hand down to his left, which I held onto, holding it in place. His lips came into contact with mine once again and we made out for a moment with him lying there on top of me. As he broke away from the kiss, he brought his right thumb to my chin and slipped his thumb in my mouth. I tasted it briefly before he pulled it away, sliding first his right hand and then his left between my breasts, down my stomach, and to my panties.

"I think it's about time we got these out of the way," he said with a grin.

"Are you sure?" I asked teasingly, "I'm sure we could probably figure out a way for you to eat me out with them still on."

He rolled his eyes.

"I'd much rather have them off though—and I think you'd much rather have them off too."

"How dare you presume to know my thoughts!" I scolded with mock imperiousness. "Maybe I want you to eat me out while I'm not only wearing one pair of panties, but three pairs of panties, jeans, a skirt, and a burqa just for good measure!"

I could hardly keep myself from giggling at the thought of myself wearing a burqa.

"Enough of this," he growled. "We can save the burqa for another time. I want to do it the old-fashioned way this time."

His hands grasped my panties and pulled them down. I gave a slight grunt as I lifted my legs in the air, allowing him to pull them off all the way to my feet. He then reached down and stroked my pussy before removing my panties entirely and tossing them aside. I spread my legs for him. Grinning eagerly, he ran his hands over my stomach. Then, adjusting his position, he brought his head between my legs.

Leaning forwards, he kissed my belly. Then he moved downwards. I felt his hot breath against my folds as I watched him extent his tongue. He ran his tongue across my opening from bottom to top. I let out a slight gasp as he snagged my clitoris. Then he returned his mouth to my cunt and gently sucked it. I watched as he did it, relishing the sound of the sweet smacking of his lips. With his lips still pressed against my opening, I felt his tongue press against it as well. Then, removing his lips, he began lapping away at me like a dog drinking water from its bowl.

Pulling his mouth away entirely, he grasped my thighs with his hands and pulled them further apart to give him more space. Then he dove back at that opening between my thighs, giving it a quick lick before promptly pulling away. I giggled.

"Stop teasing already!" I pleaded.

"Oh, my sweet darling, you know I would never tease you!" he assured me, a sarcastic grin on his face and a mischievous light twinkling in his eyes.

No sooner had he said this than did bury his face in my pussy, lapping away at me ferociously as before. I moaned and threw my head back, closing my eyes and relishing the sensation of his skillful tongue ravishing my loins.

After a few moments, his mouth migrated upwards, lavishing kisses all over my belly, covering it in a mixture of his saliva and my vaginal juices. He kept going all the way up to just below my breasts. Then he stopped and started to go back down the other way. When he was about halfway down my belly, he withdrew his lips and brought up his right hand from where it had been resting on my left thigh.

He slid his hand across my belly, wiping all the juices and saliva his mouth had left behind down to my pussy. With that same hand, he stroked my pussy, gently caressing it. Then he slid his middle finger inside me. I moaned at the sensation of a part of his body finally entering me. I watched as he made a V shape around my pussy with his index and ring fingers. Then, with his middle finger still buried inside me, he brought his mouth back to my opening.

He began furiously lapping away between his index and ring fingers at my clitoris whilst thrusting slowly in and out with his middle finger. I instantly felt like I was in Heaven. I couldn't stop moaning as he brilliantly fucked me using only his middle finger and his skillful tongue. I reached down with my right hand and placed it on his head to hold him in place. He kept going like that for several minutes. Then, just when it felt like I was about to come, he withdrew his finger from my pussy and slowed. the pace of his tongue. After licking a little while longer, he pulled his mouth away too.

"My God, where did you learn to do all that?" I asked him. "I sure didn't teach you that trick!"

"I've been watching oral sex tutorial videos online," he confessed. "You've been telling me how good I am, but I wanted to get even better."

He brought both of his hands to my inner thighs and gripped them there, holding my legs open. Then he brought his mouth back to my pussy and gave me a nice, long lick. He moved his hands to my outer thighs and held them back out of the way. Then he gave me another long, slow lick, running his tongue all the way up my opening from bottom to top, coating it in his saliva.

"Are you ready for me to fuck you?" he asked.

"Yes," I gasped. "I want you to fuck me. I want you to put that cock of yours in my tight, wet sheath and fuck me."

"Are you sure?" he asked, an obnoxious grin on his face. "I hear consent doesn't count unless it's enthusiastic and that didn't sound enthusiastic enough to me."

I groaned, knowing that I'd started it.

"Remind me not to tease you next time."

"There won't be a 'next time' unless you give me informed, enthusiastic consent!" he objected, still smirking.

"Fuck you," I retorted, pointing both my middle fingers at him.

"Very well then," he relented, rising to his knees. "I'll take that as consent." He teased my cunt one last time, running the fingers of his right hand across my opening from bottom to top. Then he grasped his cock with his right hand and stroked it. He brought it close and rubbed it up and down against my opening. Then he slowly sank it in, causing me to let out a loud moan of pure delight as I watched him and felt him slowly fill me up.

I watched as he began to thrust into me, increasing his speed with each thrust. As he continued thrusting, he leaned forwards, climbing on top of me into the missionary position. As soon as he was on top of me, I reached up with my left hand and put it on his face, slipping my thumb into his mouth. He suckled my thumb as he fucked me, making delightful sucking noises.

Meanwhile, I was panting and moaning beneath him as he plowed my pussy with his cock. Even as he was thrusting into me, I was thrusting back with even greater eagerness. We were fucking each other more than he was fucking me, honestly. I was getting hot from all the movement and I could feel myself beginning to sweat.

Still gasping and moaning beneath his thrusts, I leaned forwards. Using my left hand to pull his face closer to me, I kissed him on the lips. Our lips smacked together above as our loins smacked together below. I broke off the kiss to let out a gasp before immediately returning to resume it. Finally, he pulled away from the kiss and, without even stopping his thrusts, clambered back to his knees so that he was upright while I was still lying on my back with him thrusting into me.

He began thrusting even faster and harder than before, mercilessly taking me. I continued to thrust back towards him, still gasping and mewling at the perfect sensation of his hard shaft moving in and out of my tight sheath. I felt his hands grasp my knees as he plundered my cunt of all its riches.

He slid his hands down my legs from my knees to my ankles. Still thrusting into me, I felt him lift my legs by the ankles into the air. I felt the blood slowly draining out of my feet, out of my legs, into my torso. I reached around grabbed my thighs with both my hands to hold them up. He was grunting savagely and I was moaning

Finally, my let my feet down and I lowered my legs, spreading them back on either side of him and he climbed back on top of me, looming over me in the push-up position with his hands resting on either side of my head. Once again, our faces we right in front of each other, only inches apart. As we stared into each other's eyes, he thrust into me, slowly now, conserving his strength.

"I want to do doggy," I told him.

Still supporting himself with his left hand, he ran his right hand through my hair, down the side of my face, to my mouth. I opened my mouth and licked his thumb with my tongue. He quickly moved his hand to my left breast. Then he pushed himself up all the way. Grasping his own cock with his left hand, he pulled himself all the way out before immediately reinserting himself. He slid himself out again before sliding himself back in. Each time he reentered me, I gave a slight moan. Finally, he extricated himself for good.

"Turn around so I can fuck you from behind like you asked me to," he commanded. I liked this new assertive side of him. Giggling, I climbed up and turned around on all fours so my ass was facing him.

"Oh my God, Fereniki, I never get tired of seeing your perfect ass cheeks," he whispered. I felt him plant a wet sloppy kiss on my right ass cheek. Then I felt him do the same thing to my left. He groped my ass, kneading my supple flesh with both hands. Then I felt his right hand at my snatch, teasing my opening. I felt him remove his hand. Then I felt the tip of his cock gently brush against my ass. I felt it at my opening, begging for entry. I could tell he was about to put it in.