Having Sex the Greek Way Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wait," I objected. "I want you to spank me first."

I looked back at him over my shoulder with a sly grin.

"You are so kinky," he marveled.

"Oh darling," I laughed, "you don't even know what 'kinky' is yet."

I watched him raise his right hand in preparation to strike. Then he faltered.

"I... I don't want to hurt you," he said.

"Oh please, you won't hurt me. It'll feel good," I assured him.

I watched him raise his hand again. This time, he struck my ass. It was so soft I barely felt it.

"Do it again—harder," I told him.

He struck me harder, just as I asked him too. I felt the sting of his hand against my buttocks and the loud smack that accompanied it.

"Oh yes," I whimpered, before shouting "Again!"

He struck me several more times until, finally, I told him to stop.

"Now it's time for you to fuck me from behind," I told him. "This time, I want you to pull my hair."

"Are you sure?" he asked.

"Yes. This time, I want it rough," I insisted.

Grasping my hips with both his hands, he slowly inserted his cock into me. I let out a very audible gasp at the sensation of his shaft once again sinking deeper inside my sheath. He began to thrust into me and I began to thrust back against him. As we both thrust against each other, I threw back my head. He reached up with both hands and took hold of my hair. He gently pulled it back as we fucked. Then he returned his hands to my hips.

My ass was growing sore from his constant pounding. I could feel my breasts swaying beneath me each time I moved to thrust. I was sweating heavily and panting with exhaustion. I looked back at him to see him smiling as he moved his right hand to touch my foot and used his left hand to fondle my ass. We slowed our thrusts for a moment as he reached up to remove my tank top. We came briefly to a complete stop as I rose from all fours to my knees and helped him take my top off, leaving me completely naked at last.

As soon as it was off, he grabbed hold of my right arm, holding me upright, and we began fucking harder than ever before. The sound of his loins pounding against my ass filled the room as he reached up with his left hand and grabbed a handful of my hair. I was moaning so loud I was sure the entire apartment complex could hear me.

"Keep going! Fuck! Harder! Take me! I want you to fuck me senseless like the silly slut I am!"

We were pounding so savagely that it only took a few moments of vigorous thrusting to catapult me over the brink of ecstasy.

"Oh God, oh fuck yes," I gasped as I felt myself coming.

Once I was done coming, I looked back at him, grinning to let him know I wanted even more. I descended to all fours once again and he began to fuck me like beast. I was no longer thrusting back against him. I now allowed myself to be taken completely. My breasts were bouncing up and down with my every movement.

I screamed as I came for the second time that morning. As I came down from my orgasm, I felt him slow his thrusts. I looked back to see that his dick was still hard as ever. With me still watching, he withdrew his tool from my folds. I could feel it as it slid out, every bit as hard as it had gone in. My ass felt delightfully sore from all Joseph's spanking and pounding. I didn't have a very good view of it, but I could tell it was pretty red too.

"I feel so bad for all the pain I've caused you. Please let me kiss you better," Joseph requested. I nodded in acquiescence. Then he knelt down and kissed my ass.

"There, all better," he said. I laughed.

"Don't feel bad," I told him as I turned over to lie on my back, facing him. "It was a good kind of pain."

I played with my hair, grinning as I gazed down at his cock.

"I suppose I should probably finish you off so you won't have blue balls all day, shouldn't I?" I asked.

"I'd very much appreciate that," Joseph replied.

"Come here," I told him, spreading my legs to display my womanhood. He moved forward so that his shaft was towering over me. I spat into my right hand. Then I reached up and began stroking him. He groaned as I jerked him off, starting out slow, but growing faster as I went along. As I stroked, I could see the clear droplets of pre-cum oozing from the tip of his cock.

"Oh yeah, your hands are so soft, so smooth, so silky... oh, I'm gonna come," he groaned.

His cock erupted. He spurted his milky white seed all over my belly, groaning in ecstasy as he did so. Globs of his cum splattered up between my breasts as well. I giggled at the sight of so much cum all over my body. I loved it. I reached down with my index finger of my right hand and tasted some of it. It tasted sweet, salty, and delicious, just as Joseph's cum always did.

I looked up at the clock and saw what time it was. It was already 9:55.

"Oh fuck!" I suddenly gasped. "I need to get to class right now!"

"You get dressed. I'll pack your books," he told me.

I scrambled out of bed and ran to the bathroom, where I'd left a change of clothes. I grabbed one of Joseph's washcloths, wetted it in the sink, and used it to wipe off the globs of his cum that he'd left all over me. Then I put on a pair of black panties and a matching black bra. I grabbed the pink off-the-shoulder shirt and light blue jeans I'd brought and put them on. My makeup had gotten a little messed up from all the sex I'd just had, but it was ok and I didn't have time to fix it.

I came out of the bathroom to find that Joseph, who was still naked, had already finished packing my books in my bag for me.

"Are they all in there or did I miss some?" he asked.

I checked and found them all in there. I couldn't believe how lucky I was to have a boyfriend who was so caring. Joseph really was the model boyfriend. (Admittedly, his teasing during sex could get annoying sometimes, but, even when he did tease me, he only did it because I teased him.)

"That's all the ones I need for today," I told him. "Thank you so much. You're such a sweetheart!"

I kissed him on the cheek before heading to the door.

Right before I left, I turned to him and said, "Don't forget: I have a special surprise waiting for you tonight—and I already know you're going to love it. This morning, you had the angel, but tonight you're going to get the devil."

"I can't wait," he said, "but right now you need to get to class."

I left the apartment building and ran as fast as I could to get to my class. Thankfully, it was a nice day. It was sunny and the temperature was just right—not too cool, not too hot. I don't know how late I would've been if it had been raining.

I arrived at my Latin class, which was my first class of the day, about five minutes late. I was panting with exhaustion, so I had to stop outside to calm down. I got a drink of water from the drinking fountain. Then I walked into the classroom. The instructor was at the front of the room. She had a poem by Catullus on the projector that we were supposed to be working on translating together as a class. I sat down next to my friend Laura, who coincidentally happened to both live in the dorm room across the hall from mine and be in my Latin class.

"Wow, Fereniki, you sure know how to show up late. We thought you weren't coming," Laura whispered. She had a gorgeous voice that was very low, but yet very feminine at the same time.

I resisted the urge to retort, "Oh, I came several times."

Laura was a freshman like me, but she was a theatre major, not a history major like I was. She and I had a lot in common. We both loved to read and we were both high-achieving students. Nevertheless, there was no question that, of the two of us, I had more "book smarts." I had better grades than she did and I spent far more of my time studying, but she was a lot better around people.

We were both of gorgeous women of southern European ancestry. My father came from Greece, while both her parents came from Italy. Her Italian ancestry was much more evident in her appearance than my Greek ancestry, though. Since I have long, blonde hair, pale skin, and grey eyes, you'd be forgiven for thinking both my parents were of northern European stock. Laura, on the other hand, looked like the archetypal Mediterranean beauty. She had long, jet black hair, brown eyes, an olive complexion, and an adorable little retroussé nose.

I'm five feet three and a half inches—just under average height for a woman—but I'm extremely petite and slight of build. Standing at five foot nothing in height, Laura was the only person I knew who could make me seem tall. What she lacked in height, however, she made up for in voluptuousness. She was rather plump, but not fat. Her breasts and buttocks were enormous and round. Although I didn't openly acknowledge it at the time, I've always been bisexual and I have to admit that I found Laura very attractive.

There were also a lot of ways in which Laura and I were very different, though. For one thing, she was highly involved in music and theatre. She was an absolutely phenomenal singer. She could play the piano, the flute, the violin, and the cello. I loved music, but I couldn't sing, play any instrument, or even read music. As good as she was at music, though, she was an even better actress.

Sometimes I'd help her practice her lines for the shows she was in. It always astonished me how she could go from herself one moment to someone else entirely a moment later. Even though I knew she was acting, her facial expressions and the tone of her voice made everything she said seem so vividly real. I had been in a few plays in high school and I'd been one of the better performers by far, but my abilities were nothing compared to hers.

Along with Demiana, Laura's roommate, who was born in Libya but was taken by her family out of the country when she was a child, Laura and I were part of a group which I had named "the Mediterranean Triad," after a term I'd heard in one of my anthropology classes. The term was originally coined by a scholar named Sir Colin Renfrew in a book published in 1972 and it's really supposed to refer to three foods that make up the traditional staples of Mediterranean cuisine: bread, wine, and olive oil. I, however, thought it sounded cool and decided to appropriate it as a name for our little group, since all three of us were of Mediterranean descent.

"Fereniki," I heard the instructor call on me. I tried to look like I had been paying attention.

"Could you translate the last line for us?" she asked.

"Uh, yeah, sure," I replied. I looked at the last line of the poem on the projector. It read, "sed simul ac cupidae mentis satiata libido est."

I puzzled over it for a moment.

"Does that say, 'But as soon as the lust of the desiring cock has been satisfied'?" I asked. The whole class burst out laughing. The instructor stifled a laugh herself.

"You're really, really close," she told me. "I think you're confusing the noun mens, mentis, which means "mind," with mentula, which means what you just said."

I'll admit I felt a bit flustered, but I corrected my translation.

"I suppose that must say, 'But as soon as the lust of the desiring mind has been satisfied,' then."

"Yes," said the instructor. "That would be the correct translation."

After that class ended, Laura and I left together.

"That was hilarious when you translated mentis as 'cock,'" Laura told me, laughing. "That translation should've won an award. That was the greatest."

I laughed, but I felt embarrassed.

"I guess I have cock on the brain," I said. "Let's just say Joseph and I were really busy this morning and that's why I was so late to class."

"Oh my God," she blurted, "you guys have so much sex. You should invite me sometime and make it a threesome."

Unlike me, Laura was openly bisexual at that time and, well, let's just say she got around a lot. That was actually another difference between her and me. While I've always loved having sex, I've never really been the promiscuous type. I've certainly never had a problem with other people being promiscuous; it has just never really been my thing.

On the other hand, though, I was really attracted to Laura. Her body was perfect, her mind was every bit as perverted as mine, and I knew for sure she'd be amazing in bed. I'd even fantasized about her while masturbating. Even so, she was my friend, I wasn't openly bisexual at that point, and I wasn't sure if I wanted to take things further. Besides, I was a bit worried about what Joseph would think of the idea.

"Maybe we'll do it sometime," I told her, trying to keep the possibility open, but push it off for later.

Laura had to go to her next class which was fencing, while I had to go my next class, which was a Byzantine history class. Thus, Laura and I parted ways. I got to my next class early, so I got out my phone and texted Joseph: "Don't forget about the surprise I have for you tonight :)." He texted back: "I won't."

After that class got over, I went to the girls' bathroom and went in one of the stalls. I got out my phone and pulled down my jeans and panties to reveal my bare asscheeks. I held my phone around back and took a photo of my ass with my tight anus peeping out from between my cheeks. I sent it to Joseph. He texted me back a smiley emoji.

I ate lunch at the food court. Then I had one more class. After that class was over, I caught a ride on a bus that was going in town and off campus. I went to the local sex shop and bought a bottle of personal lubricant, a buttplug, and a strap-on dildo.

When I went up to the counter, there was this creepy man behind the counter with one of those goatees that make anyone who wears one look like a pedophile. I watched as his eyes raked across my body, taking in every detail.

"It's not every day we get someone like you in here," he told me, his eyes resting on my tits, "especially buying such fascinating objects as these. I wonder what you might use them for?"

"I'm sure you can use your imagination," I told him, trying to smile.

"Babe, I am using my imagination. I was hoping you could confirm my imagination." He eyes were firmly planted on my crotch.

"Look, it's none of your business," I told him. He backed off.

"Ok, ok," he whimpered. "I was just trying to be friendly. No need to get all snippy with me."

As soon as he was done checking me out (in more ways than one), I scurried out of there as fast as I could without looking like I was trying to get out quickly.

I took the bus back to campus. As soon as I got back to my dorm and found that my roommate wasn't there, I pulled down my pants and panties. Then I took out the buttplug and the lube. I poured a tiny bit of the lube onto the buttplug, getting it nice and wet. Then I took the buttplug and positioned it at my sphincter. Slowly, I pushed it in. I felt the bulb sink into my ass. It filled me up. It was a strange, kind of somewhat delightful, somewhat uncomfortable feeling.

With the buttplug in, I got out my phone and took another photo of my behind and sent it to Joseph. Immediately afterwards, I texted him, instructing him to meet me in an hour at a certain Greek restaurant in town. Just as I was pulling up my jeans, my roommate walked in. She just ignored the fact that I was pulling up my pants. I ignored the fact that she had just walked in on me pulling up my pants.

To this day, I'm still not sure how much she saw that day. Did she see the end of the buttplug sticking out of my ass? I have no idea. If she did, at least she never shamed me for it.

***

An hour later, Joseph and I were seated in the restaurant at a table with a booth. I still had the buttplug buried in my ass, but I'd gotten used to having it there, so I barely noticed it. A waiter came to take our orders.

"What would you like to eat, ma'am?" he asked.

"Lamb giouvetsi with kritharaki," I replied.

"Excellent choice, ma'am."

He turned to Joseph.

"What would you like, sir?" he asked.

Joseph looked daze for a moment. Then he said, "I'll have whatever she just ordered."

"Excellent choice, sir," the server responded. "May I have your menus?"

We handed him our menus and he headed back to relay our orders to the kitchen.

"What exactly did we just order?" Joseph asked.

"It's basically pasta with lamb," I explained.

"Well, I guess that doesn't sound too weird," he said.

"It really isn't weird at all; it just has a foreign name," I told him.

He looked around at the restaurant, taking in the exotic atmosphere.

"This morning you told me you would have a surprise for me tonight," he noted. "This is definitely a surprise, but not the kind of surprise I was expecting."

I grinned at him from across the table.

"What sort of surprise were you expecting?" I asked him.

"Something sexual," he said. "With you, it's always sexual. The buttplug also kind of tipped me off."

"How do you know I don't have something sexual planned for you after this?" I asked.

"I don't," he replied.

"Good, because I most certainly do have something sexual planned for us after this," I told him. "Tonight, you're going to get to fuck my ass again."

"Really?!" he asked, his face instantly lighting up with excitement. "I haven't gotten to fuck your ass since the night we went on our first date and, that time, it was over so quickly I barely got to enjoy it."

It was true. I hadn't let him fuck my ass since we'd had our first "date" all the way back in December. I'd let him finger my ass plenty of times since then and I'd let him lick it, but I hadn't let him actually put his cock in and fuck it.

"Well, tonight, you're going to get to do it again," I told him. "And then I'm going to fuck your ass."

I watched his facial reaction.

"Oh," he said. "Well... I... I..."

"Relax," I whispered to him. "It'll be fun. You liked it when I fingered your ass this morning, right?"

"I... I guess," he stammered.

"Well, tonight it's going to be exactly the same thing, just a bit bigger," I informed. "Besides, after you see how I like it, you'll want to do it yourself. It'll be fun."

He was silent for a moment.

"I've never done anything like this before," he admitted. "I... I'm willing to try it, but I'm... well, I'm nervous."

"There's a first time for everything," I assured. "I was nervous my first time getting fucked in the ass too, but then I loved it. It does take some getting used to, but, once you're accustomed to the weird feeling, it's tons of fun."

At that moment, our waiter showed up with our food.

"I have two lamb giouvetsis," he announced, delivering one plate to me and one plate to Joseph.

"Is that all you folks want, or is there something else I can get you?" he asked.

"That'll be all for now," I told him.

"Very well. Enjoy your meal," he said before immediately running off. I wasn't sure how much he'd overheard of what I'd just been saying to Joseph, but I secretly hoped he'd heard most of it and that, in a few minutes, he'd be beating himself off furiously in a bathroom stall, wishing to himself more than anything that he could be my boyfriend.

I began eating. Joseph looked at the food for a moment, seeming to not quite trust it, but, then, seeing that I was enjoying my food, he began to eat as well.

"What do you think of it?" I asked.

"Well, it's a bit different from what I'm used to, but it's good," he said.

I laughed.

"This is certainly a good night for trying new things," I remarked.

He didn't respond. I could tell he was still anxious about what I was planning on doing to him later that night. I decided to try to alleviate some of his stress by sharing a fun fact.

"Did you know that one of the oldest references to pegging may come from an epigram written by the ancient Roman poet Martial in around late first century CE? In the epigram, he alludes to a Greek woman named Philaenis. He calls her a 'tribas,' which means 'tribade' and he says that she 'pudicat pueros,' which means 'sodomizes boys'?"