Having Sex the Greek Way Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He looked up from his food, seeming interested.

"I did not know that," he said. "Where did you learn that?"

"It's amazing the kinds of information you can find on the internet these days."

I managed to get a chuckle out of him with that one.

"I suppose you must think of yourself as a modern-day Philaenis, then," he commented before eating some of his kritharaki.

I shrugged.

"Not really. If anything, I think of Philaenis as an ancient Fereniki rather than vice versa."

***

About an hour later, we were scrambling into the bedroom of his apartment, hands all over each other. I was touching his cock through his pants, stroking it hard while he was fondling my tits through my shirt. Our lips were joined together in a fervent kiss. Tearing away from the kiss, I reached down and began to remove my jeans.

Once my jeans were on the floor, then, leaving my pink shirt on, I laid down on my back on the edge of the bed with my feet in the air and pulled aside my black panties to reveal both my already-moist pussy and my asshole with the buttplug embedded in it.

"I see you've been preparing," Joseph commented, pulling down his pants and underwear.

"Oh yes, I've been preparing my ass all day for you," I told him. "Now I want you to fuck her for me."

He stood there for a moment, stroking his cock as I removed the buttplug from my ass.

"Where's the lube?" he asked.

"It's in my purse," I told him. He got the bottle out of my purse, which was lying on the floor. Once he had the bottle, he poured a substantial amount of lube over my pussy and ass and then over his cock. Meanwhile, I took the buttplug that had just been in my ass and put it in my mouth. I tasted my ass on it, then I removed it from my mouth and set it beside me on the bedsheet.

Still stroking his cock with his left hand, he reached down with his right hand. He gently rubbed my pussy and my ass with his fingers, covering them in lube. Then, moving his other fingers aside, he slid his index finger into my asshole. He slid it in and out.

"How is your asshole still this tight?" he asked. "You've had a buttplug in there half the day and its still the tightest thing I've ever felt."

I giggled.

"I don't know," I replied honestly. "I guess that's just the magic of a Greek asshole!"

I reached down with my hands and pulled my cheeks apart as best I could. He positioned his cock at my tiny opening. I could feel his tip pressed against my sphincter.

"Are you ready?" he asked.

"Go slow," I pleaded. I let out a slight gasp as I felt his dick gently glide through my sphincter with the help of the lubricant. I felt him slowly sinking deeper and deeper into my ass. It felt like a reverse bowel movement. With my hands still grasping my ass cheeks, he placed his hand on my thighs, holding my legs up in the air. He began to slowly move in and out.

"Nice and slow," I said to him in a half moan, half whisper. "I want it to last longer this time... oh yeah... oh my God... oh yes."

He began to thrust in and out at a slightly faster pace.

I threw my head back and closed my eyes.

"Oh yes," I gasped. "Oh my God, it feels amazing."

He pulled out so that only the very tip of his cock was left in my ass. Then, using only the tip, he made a series of extremely tiny but extremely rapid movements in and out, teasing my sphincter.

"Holy shit that feels so good," I gasped.

"I want to try to go all the way in," he said, still testing me with just the tip of his cock.

"You can try, but I don't think you'll fit," I told him. "My rectum just isn't big enough."

"We'll see about that," he said, grinning.

"Be gentle," I told him. "We'll see how deep you can go in me."

Slowly, he plunged his shaft in, deeper and deeper. When only about half his cock was in me, I felt full, but he kept going. After that point, it started to hurt as he pressed more and more of himself into my tiny orifice.

"Oh, so deep," I groaned.

Finally, I could see and feel that he was in all the way, all the way to the base, so that every millimeter of him was utterly buried in my ass. It hurt a little bit as I felt myself being stretched, but it also felt good. Finally, he was in nearly to the very hilt of his shaft. Then he just stayed like that for a moment, balls deep, completely subsumed in my tightest opening, throbbing. He was buried so deep inside me that I thought I could feel his heartbeat and I was almost sure he could feel mine.

"Fuck," I gasped. "I can't believe you're so deep in my ass."

"I can't believe it either," he replied.

Then he pulled himself out entirely, extricating himself from my ass.

"Get on your knees," he said. "I want to fuck your asshole from behind."

I got up. Then, after removing my shirt because I was getting hot with it on, I got down on my hands and knees in the doggystyle position. He climbed up onto the bed behind me. Using his right hand to grasp my right hip, he used his left hand to slip his cock in my ass before placing his left hand on my other hip.

Then, with everything in place, he began to fuck me. And when I say he "fucked" me, I mean he really, truly fucked me. He took me the way a rampant stallion takes a mare, with fury and persistence, but no mercy.

"Ohhhh!! Fuck! Harder! Oh yes, I can feel your balls on my clit!" I gasped.

I licked my right hand and brought it to my clit, which I began stroking furiously. For a moment, I felt like I was in Heaven, feeling the perfect combined sensations of him fucking my ass while I stroked my clit. Then I slid my middle and index fingers into my vagina and began fucking myself with them. I loved the feeling of being taken in both my holes.

"Me gamísou ston Ellinikó kólo mou, esí várvare!" I moaned.

"What does that mean?" he asked.

"It means, 'Fuck me in my Greek asshole, you barbarian!'" I explained, practically screaming.

I let out a sound half like a moan and half like a scream as I was ravished by an utterly mind-shattering orgasm. Apparently, the sight and sound of me coming was too much for him, because I heard him groan in ecstasy and I felt his cock throb in my ass as he spurted all his essence into me.

"Oh, Fereniki," I heard him gasp.

His cock, now limp, slipped out of my ass, leaving gobs and gobs of his cum behind.

I licked the pussy juice off the fingers of my right hand, relishing my own taste. Then I reached around back to feel my asshole. I slid my middle three fingers in and brought them out, covered in Joseph's cum. I brought my fingers straight from my ass to my mouth and sucked it off, tasting all the cum. It was as delicious as ever.

"That felt so nice," I told him. "Are you ready to try it now?"

He instantly looked terrified.

"Don't worry," I assured. "It shouldn't hurt—or at least not too much. I'm just going to be doing the same thing to you that you just did to me."

I took the strap-on dildo I'd bought earlier that day out of my purse where I'd been keeping it. I went into his bathroom. I filled the strap-on up with warm water as it said to in the instructions and then strapped it on over my loins.

"Lie down," I ordered Joseph. He laid down on the bed with his face down and his buttocks facing me and his prick dangling between his legs. A thrill rushed through me at the thought of the perverse act I was about to commit. I could hardly believe I was about to fuck a man in the ass with a strap-on. The very idea just seemed so wrong and yet that inherent wrongness itself made it seem so appealing. I had never done anything like this before, so everything seemed so new, so foreign.

"You shall call me Ferenikos instead of Fereniki, for I am a man now," I commanded. I took the bottle of lube and poured it all over my rubber cock. Then I placed it at Joseph's rear entrance. I slowly pushed it in.

"Oh, Ferenikos, it feels so marvelous!" he moaned. I began thrusting in and out of him. With each thrust, the end of the dildo rubbed against my clitoris, bringing me just as much pleasure as I imagined Joseph must have been experiencing.

I struggled to keep from reverting back to my natural feminine demeanor, instead attempting to turn my moaning and whimpering into deep, manly groans and grunts. Joseph, meanwhile, had turned into a complete girl, gasping and moaning the way I was used to when I was being fucked. Finally, I gave one last thrust and he came, his sperm jettisoning from the end of his penis and splattering all over his bed. I withdrew my dildo from his ass.

We collapsed on the bed, our bodies slick with sweat and our minds filled with debauched cravings.

"That felt good, didn't it?" I asked.

"It... it felt wonderful," he admitted.

"Do you think you'll ever want to try it again?" I asked.

"I... I don't know," he said. "It felt good, but it felt really weird."

"You seemed to be getting really into it," I told him.

He made a kind of awkward look that told me he was embarrassed by how much he'd enjoyed it.

"Well, at least we tried it once," I said, giggling slightly with the knowledge that I had triumphed.