Hawaiian Sexcapades

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We should stop acting like teenagers", I admonished him, and gave him a playful swat to the chest, and we both laughed so hard again.

"Come on handsome" I said as I stood, "let's head home. I promised you massages and I think you need one now from the traveling we did today. Besides, I can' wait to get my hands on your ass."

We walked still talking and laughing towards the hotel, feet sinking in the sand at the edge of the water.

Part 6 - MASSAGE

When we got back to the room, Angel told me to take my clothes off and lay down on the bed on my stomach.

I said, "You know me too well. Only you know how sore my ass gets from sitting for a long time. I've been waiting since my flight landed for a good butt massage!"

Angel laughed and said, "I know, you know, that I know that!"

She started caressing my shoulders and neck. My body began to tingle. She moved her hands lower along my spine with her fingers. I felt electricity running down my back. I don't know what she did differently from other massage therapists, but somehow her hands and fingers were like pleasurable electric shocks that made me tingle all over. She definitely had a special touch.

She would always tease me about witch doctors. Maybe she was closer to their practices then I knew.

She ran her hands down to my lower back and pressed deeply on certain areas. She seemed to know exactly which spots to knead with her fingers and knuckles to get the maximum effect.

She spent a long time on my lower back, then moving to my upper back and shoulders again.

She pressed in on each one of my spine discs separately as she moved from upper back to my tailbone.

Then, she moved to my legs and begin massaging my hamstrings and moving her forearm up and down to massage them deeply. She did the same with my calves.

Angel knew that my feet were overly sensitive and I didn't really enjoy them being massaged.

After massaging my legs for a long time, she moved to my back again. I think she was just trying to tease me by bypassing my butt again and I smiled.

After spending a lot more time on my neck, shoulders and back, she finally ran her fingers lightly down both of my butt cheeks. I could feel pressure in my groin area and my penis began getting hard.

Then, Angel ran a finger lightly down my crack from tailbone to my butthole. She spread my butt cheeks and blew her breath on my butthole making my hole twitch.

The pleasure I was having is hard to describe. Then, she began kneading my butt cheeks up and down with her knuckles like they were dough. She did this in a very skilled manner knowing exactly what she was doing. Several times while she was doing this, she would spread my butt cheeks again and lightly and slowly run her finger down my crack.

Later, she began massaging my perineal area between butthole and the back of my balls. She knew I was extra sensitive there.

Then she ran her hands from my neck all the way down to my butt as she pressed and prodded in different areas.

She ran her fingers down my crack again to my butt hole. She licked her fingers and stuck one in my hole, slowly moving it in as far as it would go. Then she did the same thing with two fingers.

As my hole loosened up, her fingers went in all the way. She made a "come to me" movement with her fingers on my prostate. She hit my g-spot and I went into the land of ecstasy coming close to orgasm several times.

We instinctively didn't want to fuck tonight so we could try to pace ourselves. So, I knew she was just teasing me.

After I could stand it no longer, I said "Ok, your turn!" It was time to tease Angel.

I invited Angel to lay on the bed on her back. Then, I began massaging her face. I started with her forehead, rubbing my thumbs across each side, then caressing her cheekbones and jaw.

I moved later to her neck and massaged with care. Then her ears. I lightly nibbled each ear and she giggled.

I move slowly down to her breasts and begin rubbing them delicately while lately pinching her nipples.

I spent a lot of time on her breasts and she began quietly moaning.

I moved along her sides and knowing that the stomach area is very sensitive, I lightly touched that area with my hands.

Then, I went on to her legs massaging her thighs and lower legs.

I moved to her inner thighs and moved my hands right up against her pussy. I lightly grabbed her outer pussy lips and massaged them against each other with light pressure.

Angel was moaning more. I did this for a long time, then had her roll over.

I massaged her neck, shoulders and upper back. I used my fingers, my knuckles and my forearm to give her a deep massage.

Then, I moved down her back and massaged lower. I went up and down and spent a lot of time on the whole area.

Then, I moved to her legs. Massaging her hamstrings, then her calves.

I bypassed her butt like she had done to me and went back to her neck and shoulders.

Then, mid and lower back.

I finally began massaging Angel's butt. I moved my hands up and down and pressed in on her butt cheeks. I attempted to massage every muscle. Then, I spread her butt cheeks and ran my fingers down her crack from tailbone to her butthole. I massage her butt cheeks more and then several times opened her cheeks and ran my fingers down in the same manner.

After several minutes massaging her butt, I spread her cheeks again, wet a finger and began sticking it in her butthole very slowly. As she loosened up, my finger went all the way in. I took it out, lick both my fingers and stuck two in. She felt so good inside. I could feel the tissues inside and softness towards her vagina. I move my fingers all around and in and out as angel began moaning more loudly.

I wanted to bring her close to orgasm but not quite reach it. We were just teasing each other tonight.

When I felt that she was getting too close to an orgasm, I pulled my fingers out and continued massaging her butt.

Finally, I ran my fingers from her neck all the way down to her butt several times. Then I gave her a little slap on the ass and she knew it was over.

Angel turned around and we both gave each other a big hug and a deep kiss. I turned out the lights and soon we were off to dreamland together.

Part 7 - RELAX

When I woke up, I looked over at Angel and she was sleeping. I went to the bathroom and when I came back, she was barely awake.

I quietly whispered "Good morning cutie!"

Neither one of us liked loud noises in the morning.

Then I said quietly, "I had a dream that I had had one of the best non-happy ending massages in my life!"

Angel said, "That wasn't a dream! But I promise you, the happy ending will come soon enough!"

We both laughed. Clearly, we were waking up.

Today, we had planned a nice, relaxing day at the pool. We both could use some recovery time from work, traveling and probably the tequila as well. Tomorrow would be a different story.

We made plans to charter a flight and join the mile high club. This was a club that you joined by having sex one mile up over the earth. Once you proved this feat, you could become part of the club where you earn a special trophy with pair of mile high designated wings. And of course you also win the bragging rights.

There were supposed to be two other couples sharing this experience with us and to help spread out the chartered plane cost. We had seen pictures of the other couples but had not talked with them. They looked nice in the pictures but only time would tell.

I decided to take a quick shower before heading to the pool to get rid of my bed head. When I was done, Angel threw me a towel. She was already dressed and ready for the pool.

I felt a little awkward being naked when she was clothed. But, I was getting more and more used to being naked around her in person. I would catch her glancing at my crotch area once in a while and even though it was a little awkward, it played to my exhibitionist side. Plus, to tell you the truth it wasn't really that awkward anymore, but was more of a turn on.

I put on my swim shorts, then Angel and I walked down to the pool area. It was already a nice day and pretty warm, so we decided to have breakfast at the swim-up bar.

We got our spot by the pool, got into the water and walked over to the swim up bar. There was some Hawaiian music playing in the background and we had a seat.

The waiter came over and we ordered. Angel had a Hawaiian Loco Moco which was rice and gravy with a hamburger patty and a fried egg on top. I had Spam and Eggs. I always had heard about spam, how crazy the Hawaiians were about it and wanted to try for myself.

When the food arrived, we both enjoyed the food. I was pleasantly surprised by my dish, but probably wouldn't do that again. Just had to satisfy my curiosity.

After breakfast, we hung out by the pool all morning long. I was reading my iPad and Angel was reading a book. It was the most relaxed I had been in a long time.

When it was time for lunch, we went back to the swim-up bar and had Hawaiian hamburgers. I think the only difference between a regular hamburger and this one was that it had a pineapple ring.

After lunch, we hung out by the pool some more, once in awhile taking a dip in the water or swimming around. A couple times we swam together, hugged each other tightly and kissed. We might have exhibited a little too much PDA, but we didn't care. We doubt anyone else cared either.

It was becoming close to happy hour and I decided that we needed some Hawaiian drinks to top off the relaxing day. Angel was in complete agreement. I ordered us a couple Mai Tai's to start with. We didn't want to get too hammered because of our big plans tomorrow. The Mai Tai's where the best I'd ever had. I think fresh pineapple and orange juice made the difference. They were so good that I ordered another round after we finished the first. We were just sipping on the drinks, so although we felt happy, we weren't getting drunk. Angel insisted that we have some water in between drinks just to make sure we didn't have hangovers in the morning. I'm glad she was vigilant about this.

We decided that the breakfast and lunch were so great at the swim-up bar, why not have dinner too? So we went back to the swim up bar.

Angel ordered a dish called Aloha Ramen and I had Hawaiian BBQ. When the dishes arrived, Angel and I sampled each other's food. Both were outstanding.

After dinner, we headed down to the beach to watch the sunset. It was so beautiful at the beach that a picture couldn't do it justice. I had tried many times to capture the beauty of what I could see with my own eyes to pictures with my camera and it just wasn't the same. The dark blue water, the sun gleaming across it, sparkling white sand that melted on your feet just couldn't be captured by camera.

As the sun began to set, it became even more stunning. We held each other tight as the fiery flames of the sun were extinguished by the water.

I turned to Angel and gave her a deep kiss.

We headed back to our room, got ready for bed and knowing that it was a big day tomorrow, hugged and kissed and then went off to our dreams.

Part 8 - AIRBORNE

I woke up excited. Today had been planned for quite a few weeks and here was the day! If everything went as expected, we would earn our wings in the mile high club!

Angel was already awake and she seemed excited as well.

I said, "Are you ready to earn your wings today?"

Angel laughed and said "I prefer to earn your mile high cock in my vagina!"

We both laughed so hard. It was unusual for us to be so giddy early in the morning. It must have been the adrenaline.

Angel jumped into the shower first and I let her have a little private time. After she was done, I jumped into the shower as well. We both got ready pretty quickly because we knew the driver would be waiting.

We headed out the door and toward the lobby and grabbed a quick bite of breakfast. Just as suspected, our driver was there. We hopped into the car, drove to an airfield, got out of the car and headed toward the main building.

When we walked inside, one of the other couples was already there. We recognized them from the photos and introduced ourselves.

Luca and Bella were an attractive Italian couple. Luca was wearing a baseball cap over his dark nicely trimmed hair and had a 5 o'clock shadow. Bella had brown shoulder length hair, pretty dark eyes and a cute smile. We talked about the mile-high club and some of the things about it that we were familiar with.

Soon, the other couple arrived and we made introductions. Joe and Mele were also an attractive couple. Joe was a Caucasian American, was also wearing a baseball cap and had nicely trimmed facial hair. He seemed like a friendly guy from his smile. Mele was Hawaiian. She was seductive looking with dark shoulder length hair and dark exotic eyes. Both couples were fun to meet and greet.

We could see the chartered plane waiting for us outside on the airfield.

Before long someone arrived and explained that this was the chartered flight for the mile high club and wanted to make sure we were the customers.

We all got our Id's out and he did some checks against his paperwork. Then, he told us to go to a small room where we would be given an introduction.

We all headed over to the room and sat in some chairs. The person who we met, said he was the coordinator and that the pilot and a couple other people would be there soon. So sit back and relax.

We chatted amongst each other with some small talk. The other two couples seemed very nice and we all hit it off right away.

Soon, three other people arrived.

The pilot was introduced as Shane and CJ was as the observer. He was responsible for recording the flight to make sure we all met the requirements to earn our wings.

The flight attendant was Maddie. The coordinator said as the observer, CJ could only observe and not engage in sex or our mile-high club wings would be invalid.

They gave us a little introduction to explain how this would work. We were familiar with some of it but not all the details.

The coordinator said that we would get in the plane and do a little sightseeing trip around the islands. Then we would gain altitude as the requirement was to have sexual intercourse one mile up. CJ would document the altitude and activities. He was the official that would submit our case to the Mile high club so that we would earn our special wings.

The coordinator wanted to know if there were any questions. There were a few questions asked like will it be difficult to have sex on the plane? The coordinator said that that was a good question. He said that at the altitude we were flying there shouldn't be a lot of turbulence today. There was another question about whether we would see each other or not having sex. The coordinator laughed and said unless you close your eyes, you'll see everything. I hope you don't have queasy stomachs. We all laughed and we're beginning to feel a little bit more comfortable. Another person asked if we would be able to do different positions. The coordinator said that positions were only dependent on our skills and capabilities. That was another funny and we all burst it out laughing.

The coordinator said, "If there are no more questions, let's head out to the plane."

We all nodded in agreement.

We started walking out together, up the ramp and inside. This plane had been specially configured so that there was an open area in the middle with a table. It looked like the table could also be used as a bed and it had sheets on it. There were swivel chairs around the table. Obviously, the table was the center of attraction and mini stage.

I was beginning to get a few butterflies in my stomach. It had just hit me about what was going to happen and I was a little apprehensive about being on stage. I had a mixture of excitement, anxiety, and apprehension going through my head all at the same time. I was wired as though I had just drunk a full case of Red Bull.

I looked at Angel and her eyes looked like fright and excitement all at the same time. I think she was feeling something similar to me.

I whispered to her, "Are you ready for this?"

Angel replied back, "We've been planning this for a long time, we're committed now!" I nodded in agreement.

We boarded the plane and we're directed to our swivel chair seats. I sat down next to Angel and we both could swivel around and see through the windows or swivel back. The table was right in front of us at eye level. We would have a great view of things.

CJ sat in the 7th swivel chair and Maddie, the flight attendant was seated by the beverage and food area.

Maddie offered us drinks. I decided that I really needed one and so did Angel. I asked if she had any tequila and everyone laughed and said us too!

She poured a shot of tequila for each of us.

Then, I proposed a toast saying, "Here's to earning our wings!"

We all put the shot down our throats. She poured another round and we put that down as well. This was definitely taking an edge off the flight and everyone became more talkative.

I suggested that before we begin our activities, that we should have one more shot at the beginning. Everyone agreed. I think as brave as everybody was acting, inside each one of them had some anxiety.

Soon, the pilot came over the intercom system and said to make sure we were buckled up for takeoff. The plane taxied out to the runway, revved up the large twin engines and took off.

We were airborne!

Part 9 - MILE HIGH

The pilot flew us around Maui for some spectacular sightseeing. Maui was built on two volcanoes, one on the West side and the other to the East. We flew the distance of the island going over both sides. The pilot pointed out the volcanoes below. We could see right into both of them but they were dormant with no activity now. We could see land that could have been mistaken for Mars on top and lush green vegetation below. The pilot pointed out waterfalls and canyons. We could see white sand and glimmering blue-green water. The water was so clear that you could see several feet underwater. Truly a remarkably gorgeous Island.

The pilot began increasing altitude as he circled around and pretty soon we were high up in the sky. Then,announced that we was approaching our altitude.

I asked Maddie if we could have our tequila now. Everyone was ready for another.

The flight was impressively smooth with just a little chop now and then.

Our rounds were poured and we extended our arms in toast and drank. I think everyone was a little tipsy.

CJ said "Who wants to go first?"

Nobody raised their hand. I think everyone wanted to see how this worked first before volunteering.

Angel looked at me and gave me a little head shake no without anyone seeing her. I knew that she definitely didn't want to go first.

Finally, after a lot of dead silence, Luca said, "why not? What have we got to lose?"

CJ said, "We're a mile high now so you can unbuckle your seatbelts, get on the table and start anytime. As long as you have sexual intercourse, you're in the club. If we hit any rough turbulence, I'll need to ask you to return to your seats and buckle up. We don't need anyone getting hurt."

Luca and Belle unbuckled their seat belts and got up on the table. They began undressing each other. He took her shirt off, then her pants and shoes, so she just had a bra and panties. She helped him take his shirt and pants off and choose so he was just in a pair of boxers. She removed her own bra and he removed her panties. Then, she removed his boxers.

His cock was a good size and very hard.

Bella had beautiful olive skin, medium sized breasts with light colored nipples and her pubic area had short, nicely trimmed hair.