Hawaiian Sexcapades

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cguysea
cguysea
21 Followers

She added, "but please be discreet. We're not really supposed to allow toy use in the store."

Carl and I went into the back room and cleaned the bullet toy. He pushed it slowly into my pussy and it glided right in.

"Ooops. I'm wet." I say.

He put my panties over it and we kissed deeply.

All of a sudden I felt the bullet vibrate and I gasp saying, "You naughty naughty boy!"

Carl smiled sheepishly. "I can't help it. Look! Your nipples are getting erect, I love it".

We cashed out our purchases which included dildos for my pussy and ass, and a vibrating strap-on for him. The lady handed me my mystery package too, which Carl is eyeing.

"You're not allowed to be the only naughty one," I say.

The shopping made us hungry and we sat on a small resto by the beach and ordered ourselves a pitcher of frozen margarita and huli huli chicken, barbequed chicken cooked over hickory, with a special marinade.

Sly Carl would secretly press the button of the vibrator, and I'd squirm in my seat, almost choking on my margarita. He gave me an innocent look and I gave him a look of retaliation.

Our food came and it was delicious and we finished to the chicken to the bone.

I said we should head home after lunch...as my panties and thighs were wet already from dripping and my dress was damp from where I sat on it.

We passed a tree with a big shade and Carl switched on the toy again, hard. I stopped in my tracks, eyes going wide. Carl pulled me into the shade and gave me a deep kiss, cupping my ass. He grabbed my hand and put it against his crotch, he was rock hard.

"Just thinking about that toy in your dripping pussy gets me hard. I want to touch your pussy now to feel how wet it is, but I can't."

"Take me home...and you can watch, touch, and taste what this toy has done to me. And I want to show you my surprise."

Needless to say, we walked as briskly as we could back to our hotel.

Part 13 - SURPRISE

We reached our room softly panting from our brisk walk, and were on each other as soon as the door was shut. We kissed deeply as Carl made short work of my sun dress.

"Can I open my surprise now?" he asked and I said later and promised he'll love it.

He had me lay across the kitchen counter and took off my sopping wet panties. He turned on the toy to a strong pulse vibration, and I gasped and lifted my ass off the surface.

"You're glistening! I have to touch and taste" Carl said before I felt his fingers trace my pussy lips and open them to his view.

I felt more of my wetness trickle down my ass. I couldn't help it. The sensations caused by the vibrating toy, and the knowledge that Carl's gaze is on my pussy, and his fingers on my clit and pussy lips had me almost cumming.

When Carl felt that I was close, he stopped the vibrations to tease me some more and I moaned in frustration.

Carl put his mouth on my already erect nipples, sucking and licking them as he put the toy on high again... I cum as his fingers continually rub and gently pinch my clit.

Carl held me as I wind down, gently removing the dripping vibe from my pussy. He ate me out, tasting my cum, as I feel his tongue go in and out my hole. I felt totally blissed out.

"Now for your surprise!" I say.

I removed Carl's shirt and shorts, dragging his boxers along with it. I ask him to lean over the back of the couch, close his eyes and spread his legs.

I opened his ass cheeks and ran my tongue along the crease...tasting him and making his butthole relax. My tongue went round and round his hole, and I heard him moan. I knew he loved his asshole touched and tongued.

"Keep your eyes closed!" I say as I took out his surprise, and coated it with a good amount of lube.

I got him a prostrate massager that's shaped like a finger. I gently pushed the toy into his ass, going slowly. I felt him tense up and moan. I stop to ask him if it hurts. He says he feels so overwhelmed and it feels so good.

Carl asked me to go on, and I was able to push the entire length of the toy inside Carl's ass.

"This is the best surprise!" Carl said as he turned around to face me as I was already kneeling on the floor.

"I'm not done yet!" I say and showed him what's in my hand. The toy I got him was also controlled by a wireless remote and I switched it on as he watched.

"Tit for Tat, baby." And I smiled.

He grabbed the arms of the sofa as he felt the finger toy move inside his ass, hitting his prostrate. I see his cock go rock hard, and I couldn't resist and leaned over to take him into my mouth. As the toy tickled his ass, I let his cock tickle my throat.

Carl grabbed my hair for some semblance of control. My hands cupped and gently massaged his balls as he thrust against my mouth.

Carl's cock felt harder than usual, due to the added stimulation of his ass.

I pressed the button on high, and took him down my throat. Carl gave out a strangled yell and I felt his cock twitch and pulse in my mouth, releasing his cum down my throat. I hungrily swallowed every drop, moaning at his taste. We sank to the floor, both sated and spent.

"That was amazing! "We both said at the same time, and we laughed.

I gently removed his vibrator and asked him to shower with me.

I shampooed his hair and soaped his entire body, including gently cleaning his cock and ass. He also did the same to me.

We decided to hole up and relax tonight to get ready for our boating trip the following day.

We changed into the plush hotel robes and ordered a light early dinner and a bottle of red wine, and put on some Mumford and Sons.

We ate and drank our wine on the couch, facing the balcony, my hand occasionally straying to touch his hair. I loved the color of his hair which reminds me of the sun.

We waited for the sun to set, took off our robes and cuddled in bed until we drifted off to sleep.

Part 14 - YACHT

Today would be another exciting adventure. I had booked a sixty foot yacht that would be perfect for three couples. I invited Joe, Mele, Luca and Bella to join us and they were very excited for a boat adventure together.

The boat had a berth with a forward master bedroom, and two sets of living quarters. A large sundeck on the bow for sun bathing and eating/recreational area at the stern, great for entertainment. There was also a galley with a formal eating area on the main deck.

We had planned to meet our new friends at the dock and take a trip to Lanai, one of the least crowded Hawaiian Islands. I also wanted to visit Kahoolawe, an island that had been used by the US for bombing and live fire practice, but training had ended many years ago. I had heard that nobody lived on the island and that it had been restored to its original beauty.

I woke up first and headed to the bathroom. When I came back, Angel was awake. She had excitement in her eyes.

"Ready for a mile high club experience at sea level?" I asked.

"I didn't know that you could earn wings on a boat!" Angel replied.

"Well" I quipped, "You're right, wings can't be earned at sea, but I've got something special to be earned for the 'Sea Level Club'!" We both laughed.

Then Angel asked, "So what is the prize?"

I said, "Stay tuned and you'll find out!"

She looked at me with a raised eye brow and said, "you're just full of surprises!"

I said "And you think I'm the only one? Did you forget about the little surprise that you got me yesterday?" We both laughed again.

Angel and I both got ready and headed down to the lobby grabbing a quick bite along the way. Our driver showed up shortly and drove us to the dock.

Our shimmering white yacht was waiting for us.

Within minutes, our friends showed up. The guys wore tropical short sleeve shirts, khaki shorts and baseball caps. The ladies wore cute sundresses and hats. We all wore sandals. It was amazing how much alike we were.

We greeted each other and everyone looked excited and were very talkative. I got on the boat first and everyone gave me their bags. Then I helped everyone else on the boat who needed help.

When everyone was settled, I told them some of the boat basics. Then, started the engines. When I was ready, the deck hands untied the boat and I trolled us through the harbor. Once we entered the open sea, we were off. Destination Lanai Island.

It was a beautiful day. Just a few tropical clouds in the sky off in the distance, and gorgeous blue water. There was a light breeze that was typical for the Hawaiian Islands and the water was fairly calm for the sea.

The yacht cut through the water like butter and it was a very smooth ride. The ladies were up front on the sundeck bow and the guys were with me on the fly bridge.

The guys talked about a lot of things including what we should do when we get to Lanai. We wanted to propose an idea to the ladies that we take the dinghy to the island, set up a spot with blankets and an umbrella, food and beverages. We also had snorkel gear that we could bring. Joe went up to the ladies and asked them what they thought about the idea. They were thrilled!

It only took about ninety minutes to get to Lanai. When we got there, we had heard about a secluded beach on the volcano side of the island. We thought that would be a great place to anchor the boat.

We found a great place and I dropped the automatic anchor. The ladies changed into their swimsuits and we put on some swim shorts. I dropped the dingy into the water with an automatic lifter. We all got into the dinghy with our beach gear and I started up the motor and headed to the island.

When we got to the beach, we found the perfect place to put down our blankets, set up the umbrellas and some folding chairs. I got some beers out of the cooler and handed them out. We had a quick toast to finding great new friends.

I took my clothes off and said, "Last one in the water is a flounder!"

Everyone laughed, took their swimsuits off and ran to the water. Nobody really noticed who was last, but we began splashing around and swimming.

We tried a little body surfing, but the surf wasn't high enough. I went back up to our spot and grabbed some snorkel gear for anyone who wanted to snorkel. The ladies all wanted to snorkel so we helped them with the equipment.

Luca, Joe and I headed back to the beach spot. We grabbed some beers and watched the ladies snorkel.

Once in a while we will see their nicely shaped asses poke up through the water. And once in a while they would come up giggling and laughing as they looked at the fish for a funny looking piece of coral.

I told Luca and Joe that we had a couple games planned for the boat trip that we thought everyone would enjoy. Angel and I thought it would be fun to play one of them when we got back to the boat. The guys were excited about this idea and wanted to know what the games were. I told them that if I divulged the games, they wouldn't be as much fun and to let it be a surprise. They nodded and agreed that it might be more exciting that way.

When the ladies were tired of snorkeling, they came back to our site. We grabbed a bite together and had some more beers. We were becoming comfortable with each other in the nude.

I grabbed Angel's hand and we headed back to the water. I gave her a deep kiss and everyone on the beach was doing cat calls. We swam around for a while in each other's arms. Then we headed back to our spot.

After some more beer and a few more swims, it was becoming late afternoon and we decided to head back to the boat.

We helped the ladies into the dinghy, got in ourselves, then we headed back. When we were back on the boat, it was close enough to happy hour that I got out a bottle of tequila. I told everyone that we had a special game planned and the ladies were relentless wanting to know what it was.

I said, "Have some tequila and find out!"

The ladies let out a nervous laugh. The guys already knew something was up and laughed and acted like they knew it all. Of course they knew there was a game planned but didn't know any details.

I said "Let the games begin!"

Part 15 - The GAME

I took a big gulp of tequila and passed the bottle around. Everyone had a gulp themselves.

I said, "With this game, you might need at least two shots!"

Everyone looked at me with a questioning look.

Mele said, "In that case, give me the bottle!" She took another large gulp.

Not to be outdone, Belle asked for the bottle and took a large gulp as well. The bottle got passed around again.

I finally said "We better stop now or we'll all be passed out and won't be able to play the game!"

Everyone laughed.

I invited the couples to the couches on the stern of the boat.

Then, I finally divulged the details and object of the game. "The basic object of the game is to fuck your partner until the guy cums. The last guy who cums is the winner for that couple. We also have a prize for the winning couple"

They all loved the game idea. The guys said that now they understood why drinking tequila was a good idea to prolong themselves. Both Luca and Joe had another gulp.

I was getting pretty tipsy by now, but decided to take one last shot anyway.

Belle asked, "Why is this all about the guys cumming and not us?"

I told them that this was a great question that Angel and I had discussed. Angel intervened and said that realistically, when a guy cums, that is something that can be measured. For a lady there isn't anything as definitive. The ladies couldn't come up with anything else that could be measured and agreed to the rules.

I told them that this was just a start and that we had more games planned for the trip. Then, I got hammered with questions about the other games. I told them that they would just have to wait and see. This of course wasn't a good enough answer, but they finally relinquished and said let's get started.

Mele said, "Just one last thing, are you and Angel going to participate?"

I said, "Sorry, I forgot to mention that Angel and I will participate as well to make the contest more exciting, but aren't eligible for any prizes."

They all nodded that this would be a good idea.

Finally, I said, "To be fair, the guys need to keep fucking or they will be disqualified. You can change your positions, but you need to keep moving or it will be unfair to the others."

Everyone was fine with this rule and nodded in agreement.

Everyone was still naked from our excursion at the beach so it was easy to start the game.

I put some background music on and said "let's go ahead and begin. Last guy to cum is the winner for the couple!"

Bella was on her back and Luca entered her in the missionary position. Joe was on his back and Mele got on top of him in the cowgirl position. Angel was on all fours and I entered her from the back.

You could hear flesh slapping, squishing sounds and quiet moaning as everyone was beginning to fuck.

Every once in a while, I could smell the juices. I loved the sounds and smells of sex that fully engaged all of the senses.

After a while, I decided to try anal with Angel. I pulled out of her vagina and teased her butthole to see if she was interested.

She felt the head of my cock against her butthole and without me saying a word, she said "Yes!"

I worked myself into her butthole slowly until my head was fully in. Then, my shaft slowly followed until I was in all the way. Wow, was she tight. She was clamped down on me, but beginning to loosen up. I didn't want to be disqualified by our own game, so I started moving in and out slowly and then picked up speed. Angel was getting moist inside her ass and more slippery. I was able to glide in and out with ease now.

I looked at the others and it was such a great sight! Bella changed and was laying on her back with Luca on his side and fucking her vagina. Luca was pacing himself and not going at it too hard. Mele was in reverse cowgirl position now and was being fucked slowly in her ass. I could see her butthole wrapped around Joe's cock. I had a great view of everyone as I continued slowly fucking Angel's ass.

Some of the moans began to get louder. As the sun was beginning to set, I was savoring the sights, the smells and what I was hearing.

Finally, Luca couldn't hold back and let out a big gasp.

Bella said "Oh no... stop Luca!"

It was too late! He exploded into Bella's vagina over and over again.

Luca said "I'm sorry, I couldn't help it and knew I couldn't stop or would be disqualified. I guess in the end, it wouldn't have mattered anyway. And I just wanted to cum in you Bella."

Bella said "It's ok Luca, I want Joe and Mele to have the prize. They're still earning it!"

Mele had turned around and was in cowgirl position now and was being fucked in her vagina. I had also switched and was in Angel's vagina as well. She was still on all fours. We were both going nice and slow hoping to pace ourselves.

The sun was setting and presenting a beautiful fire in the sky provided by a few Hawaiian clouds that were in the horizon.

Soon Joe could take it no longer and let out a huge gasp. We could see cum coat his shaft as he continued cumming into Mele's vagina. Finally he was finished and pulled out. Cum came streaming out and onto Joe's pubic area. What a great sight!

Angel and I continued for a while and finally I had to cum as well. Both couples were watching up close and intently as I came over and over into Angel's vagina. She felt so good and the extra eyes seemed to prolong me.

The sun had just gone down at the same time. The sun was spent for the day and so was I. When I pulled out, a large load of cum dripped on the couch.

After a few moments, Bella handed us towels and we cleaned up.

"Congratulations everyone! You are all winners for participating! However we only have one prize."

I fetched the prize and brought it back. I handed it to Mele to open. She slowly opened the package, giggled and showed it to everyone. It was a sex toy called "The Love Fish." It was a dildo shaped like a fish that could be used for him or her.

Joe said "I'm not sure how that thing works but we'll have to find out!"

Everyone laughed.

Everyone got cleaned up and we had dinner inside in the eating area by the galley. There was plenty of food and I poured a glass of red wine for all. We laughed and had a great conversation. We all had similar interests and were becoming very tight friends in many ways.

After dinner, we were all exhausted from the day and after saying good night, retired to our living quarters Our master bedroom was the best room of all and had a king size bed and large bathroom complete with a shower that easily fit two. We had offered the other couples the shower if they wanted.

Tomorrow, we would travel to Kahoʻolawe Island for more fun, sun and beach and we had more games planned.

Angel and I hopped into bed, kissed and hugged each other to blissful sleep.

Part 16 - NEW GAME

A new day. Both Angel and I got a great night's sleep.

We both woke up about the same time and stayed in bed for a while listening to the sounds of the water. Waves lapping up against the boat like they were in rhythm together. Hawaiian songbirds out in the distance on the island.

After a while, we could hear some of the others.

We put on our robes and went out to see what was happening. Mele and Bella had set up a table of breakfast type foods and fruits. We all grabbed whatever we wanted and picked different places on the boat to sit and eat.

Angel and I wanted to sit on the bow together. I think everyone wanted just a little bit of alone time while eating breakfast and taking in the sights and sounds of the morning.

We sat there for quite a while after eating and just enjoyed.

We finally went into the galley area and the others began to congregate. I asked everyone what they wanted to do today and gave them some options.

cguysea
cguysea
21 Followers