Hawke and his Princess Chapter 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He glanced a quick look in Elayne's direction, and he paused with his fork to his mouth, and quickly looked back down but not before he heard her giggle. 'Bloody woman is going to be the death of me,' he growled to himself as he finished his breakfast making small talk. But not daring to make eye contact with her. Once everyone was done he started clearing off the table while she took the girls into their bedroom, but not before giving him a sultry look. He groaned again, wondering how long she was going to keep this up. He was already past uncomfortable and no matter what he tried things were not improving for him.

He jumped when he heard knocking on his door, curious who it was, he opened it, as he threw the dish towel over his shoulder, and was pleased to see the women. He invited them in and when the girls heard their voices they came out screaming and ran to the women getting hugs. His mother bent down and asked the girls if they wanted to go berry hunting behind the main house. The girls got all excited and looked up at Hawke, their eyes pleading.

Mary was the first to ask, "can we go please, pretty please, we promise we'll be really really good with our grandmas and auntie." She looked over at Elayne, "are you coming too?"

Elayne looked into his eyes, saw that hungry look and shivered. She looked back down at Mary, "not this time sweetheart, but I promise next time, okay? I need to help Hawke around the house."

He looked down at both girls "as long as you both behave and listen to the women. But before you go, put on something so you don't get scratches on your legs." Mary nodded and grabbed Rose's hand, and they hurried into the room to change.

"I have to go to town sometime today, I have to talk to Danal. Is there anything any of you ladies need?" They all shook their heads no and the girls came running out, so excited to leave, they didn't even bother giving him or Elayne a hug before grabbing the other women's hands and pulling them out the door. Hawke chuckled, looked at the women as they were pulled out, and told them he'd be back at the main house later.

After everyone was gone he shut and locked his door and looked directly at Elayne as he threw the towel down on the table and stalked towards her. His pace was predatory, measured steps but a readiness to pounce when the prey took off, and she was the prey. She glanced behind her, and started backing down the hallway as he stalked her. Everything about him spoke of an animalistic lust. The fire that she usually felt coursing through her around him had turned molten. She burned for him, screamed for his touch, but she still backed up. Her body trembled beneath his gaze, and she whimpered as she felt herself get wet. She knew how to stop his advance but did she want to? She knew she was playing with fire when she had walked down the hall and lifted her shirt up, and again when she had walked into the kitchen and taunted him after feeling him aroused. And she had continued teasing him. But she didn't want to make it easy for him, so she decided she would fight back.

"Hawke," she whispered breathlessly, "you're not playing very fair right now."

"Who said anything about fair," his voice husky with lust, "where beyond fair darling."

The look of intent and the dominance he emitted had her practically melting. She started getting hot, her body on fire. She teased him by unbuttoning her shirt, that usually worked. He didn't even pause as his eyes ran lustfully down her. She ran her hand down her body and still he continued advancing, she felt the wall behind her.

He smiled viciously, "nowhere to go baby doll," he growled while reaching for her, but she ducked down under his arm and tried to make a dash for it. He snarled and grabbed her by the shirt, but she was able to escape from it, since she had it unbuttoned already. She giggled as she ran, but didn't get very far.

He grabbed her around the waist with one arm and pushed her against the wall, he took her shirt and tied her hands together, "Hawke what are you doing," she asked nervously.

He grinned wickedly at her, "you're mine now darling, and I'm going to make you beg for me." He growled at her, his hands reached her pants, and he practically ripped them off of her. He stood there his eyes raking across her body. She moaned as she felt instant wetness between her legs. He saw her body tremble and looked down at her dampness glistening between her legs and grinned wickedly, as he put his finger at her entrance feeling that wetness. He looked into her eyes, his fingers rammed deep inside her, his mouth claimed hers savagely stopping the scream as he moved in and out of her. She bucked against his hand wildly, he felt her tighten against him, and he pulled his fingers out, leaving her needing, aching, wanting. She gasped against his mouth, her body reaching for him. He lifted his mouth off hers, a wicked grin on his face as he lowered his head to her breast, taking her nipple into his mouth while his hand pulled and teased her other one. He heard her whimper and felt her squirm against him begging for release, but he denied her that. Over and over he'd take her there only to pull back, her body drenched in sweat.

"Now, beg me."

"Hawke please," she whimpered.

"Please what," he whispered in her ear.

She groaned, "please Hawke, I need," his fingers slid into her slowly, she arched her hips into his hand.

"You need this baby," she whimpered, nodding her head. "Tell me Elayne," as his fingers slid in and out of her, "tell me what you want." He paused, watching her, as her head rocked back and forth, her chest rising faster as she panted heavily. He slowed his movements inside her, watching her squirm as her body once again started responding to him, tightening around his fingers before he again pulled them out.

"Hawke," she whimpered, her hips thrusting forward as he once again touched her but not going in.

"Elayne," he whispered huskily in her ear, "do you want my mouth on you, sucking and licking up your hot wet juices as my tongue is buried deep up inside you?"

She cried out as one of his fingers slid inside her, "yes, please I need," she whimpered.

"You need what baby," another finger slid inside her, she screamed his name as her body tightened around his fingers again before he pulled them out.

"Please," she whimpered, her chest heaving.

"Please what?" his finger slid over her sensitive clit.

"Please!"

"Tell me what you want." His finger slid inside her.

"I want you..."

"Tell me what I want to hear."

He picked her up and carried her to the bed, his mouth and tongue gliding down her body slowly torturing her until he got between her legs, flicking his tongue across her clit. 'Bloody hell she's so bloody wet,' he thought.

She cried out his name, begging him for release as she bucked her hips up, "Hawke," she whimpered, her glossy eyes on his, "please take me with your mouth, release me please."

He grinned viciously, "then come for me my beautiful goddess, let me hear your cries of pleasure," he growled and buried his tongue deep inside her, she tightened against him and screamed, her hands pushing his head down as her hips thrust into his mouth hard and she exploded. The orgasm was so intense that she literally felt like a dam had burst inside her, and she felt herself gushing into his mouth as wave upon wave of passion rolled through her. She heard him groan in pleasure, his arm tightening, pulling her closer as his thumb moved faster along her clit, his mouth devouring her.

"More," he growled as his mouth and tongue hungrily ravaged her, taking her again and again as he lapped up her juices. He quickly undressed while his mouth worked on her, bringing her to another release before he rolled her over and propped her up on her knees with her hands stretched out in front of her. He again ran his tongue across her before he rammed his shaft deep up inside her, and she screamed, her body tightening uncontrollably around him before releasing on him.

"Oh bloody hell baby, your so damn tight," he growled, and she pushed herself back on him harder as he took her from behind. Faster and harder he rammed into her warm velvety center, her body grasping him each time he took her over the edge again and again until he pumped into her one last time, throwing back his head growling, spilling his seed deep in her. She collapsed, taking him with her, he rolled her over onto her back and released her hands. Once her hands were free she growled at him, pushed him off her and onto his back, straddling him, taking him deep into her. Their love making was hard and fierce until finally later, they laid panting heavily against each other.

She moaned as she moved, "Hawke, I'm sore," she whimpered against him, closing her eyes. She failed to see the triumphant wicked grin on his face as he pulled her closer to him. After a while she looked at him. The love he saw in her eyes overwhelmed him. He groaned, brought his lips to hers and kissed her deeply.

Finally, he released her, "lay here for a minute while I prepare a warm bath for you." He went into the washroom and grabbed the tub and took it out into the living room. He moved the table out of the way and set up the tub in front of the fireplace. He stoked the fire high, and used his power to fill the tub with water. He went back into the room and grabbed a bag out of his drawer. He glanced at her, saw that her eyes where closed, before he went back into the living room and opened his bag up, taking out a bottle and poured some into the water. He grabbed some of the rose petals from their wedding night and added those in. Satisfied with the water temperature he went back into his room, and she looked up at him. She tried rolling over but was to sore, and he picked her up and carried her into the living room and placed her in the tub. She sighed as she submerged into the relaxing water. He went to get up, but she grabbed his hand and pulled his mouth to hers, "thank you Hawke," before giving him a deep kiss.

"No need to thank me, I won't apologize, but I will help take the soreness out of you. Now just lay there for a minute, I'll be right back." He went and grabbed a wash cloth and soap before going back to her.

"Hawke, what's in this water, it smells like roses, it smells like my perfume."

He grinned at her, "I know, I found some oils during my wondering in Lothering while you ladies were shopping. This particular one reminded me of our first date and kiss, your perfume. I hoped you'd like it."

She looked up at him with such passion and tenderness that his heart swelled, "I love you Hawke," she said as tears formed in her eyes.

"I love you too angel. Now sit forward, so I can wash your back." His voice was dominant, laced with concern, and she did as he requested.

He lathered the soap into his hands and ran his hands up and down her back while pouring a trickle of his power into her, healing and soothing her. She moaned as his hands rubbed her back. When done he laid her back and worked on her front. He watched as her body reacted to his gentle touch. Ignoring his own body's stirrings he had her lay back, so he could wash her hair. He rubbed his fingers against her scalp and once again she moaned. After he got her hair done he went to her legs. He rubbed at the first leg starting at her foot, again trickling magic into her. He worked his way up to her upper thigh messaging it and her moan of pleasure once again made his body stir. He went and worked on her other leg, working his way up to her other thigh. When he went to pull away from her, she grabbed his hand, "you forgot something" and she pulled his hand to between her legs and purred. He looked up at her, she was staring him in the eyes, desire running through them.

He grinned at her as his shaft pulsed, "as my lady commands," he whispered, his voice husky. He kept his eyes on her as he started rubbing her, she demanded more, and he stuck his fingers inside her sliding in and out of her, she grabbed the sides of the tub raising her hips to meet his fingers. She moaned, and he started moving faster, her hips meeting his thrusts. She tightened around his fingers, her hips thrust up as he felt her climax against his hand. She lay there panting with her eyes closed content, happy "now that's a bath," she cooed contentedly.

"Is my baby happy, does she feel better, is she content," she purred and nodded as she stretched her body, her eyes still closed. She failed to hear the hunger in his voice and see it in his eyes. He growled as he bent down picking her up, dripping water on the floor. "Is that so my little wildcat," he whispered huskily in her ear, her eyes popping open wide as he carried her over to the couch.

He sat down on the couch, positioning her over him, he grabbed her head pulled her towards his mouth, pulled her down on him as he pushed up burying himself deep into her. He moaned into her mouth, he felt her tighten as he filled her. He removed his mouth from hers and placed it on her breast, his mouth hot as he suckled her nipple. She gasped, her hips rocking against him, he kept up his momentum, sliding in and out of her. She tightened around him, her rocking becoming faster. She threw back her head, her hands going to his chest, her nails digging in as she exploded on him. He grabbed her hips keeping the momentum going, he switched to her other nipple and the heat of his mouth rushed through her body. She opened her eyes wide staring at him, her juices flowing down his shaft. He removed his mouth from her nipple, putting his mouth by her ear, he coaxed another out of her with his hot breath and words, she bucked wildly against him, he thickened around her. He grabbed her hips took her mouth into his and rammed himself deep and hard into her, her insides tightening around him milking him, her eyes open staring straight into his, her scream muffled by his mouth, and she exploded on him, his seed mixing with hers.

He put his arms around her and pulled her tight against him. "You are an amazing lover my beautiful princess," his voice still husky as he whispered in her ear, sending little shock waves through her body.

She lifted her head and gazed at him, she was glowing, her body wet, the hunger in her eyes gone and in its place was contentment, satisfaction and love.

She leaned down put her head to his, "so are you Arik." She kissed him deeply. When finally she pulled away from him, she sat there moving her fingers along his chest. It seemed like she was following a pattern, he looked down at himself seeing the marks she was following from her fingers digging into him.

"You sure these don't hurt baby, some of them look like their going to scar. I know some did on your back."

"Elayne what did I tell you the last time you asked about them? I don't care if they scar, they don't hurt. They're my badges of honor from my sexy passionate little wildcat marking me as hers. If they bothered me then I'd take care of them, but they don't and I won't. Quit fretting about them." She sighed, a pleased smile on her face as she gazed at him.

"Can I go to town with you, just you and me?"

He gazed at her, "you want to, Angel?"

She nodded, "we haven't really spent any time alone outside the farm."

He tightened his arms around her, "anything for you my love," and kissed her. They finally got up and dressed. He drained the tub and put it where it belonged, cleaned up the living room while Elayne finished dressing.

She walked out of their room shyly, hesitantly. He noticed her hanging back, "Elayne is everything..." She walked the rest of the way out, his mouth went suddenly dry, a lump formed in his throat. She was wearing one of his shirts that he had gotten for her. She was exquisitely beautiful, her golden curls laid over one shoulder, a comb on the other side keeping her hair in place. She had a light shade of blue powder on her eyelids. The shirt fit her perfectly, yes it was revealing around the inside of her breasts but not too much.

"Turn around Elayne," his voice barely a husky whisper. She did but not before he saw the blush in her cheeks. When she turned around he saw the diamond shape of the cutout in the shirt, it didn't expose too much of her back. The tail of the shirt came down in a v in the middle of her rear. She turned back around but not before he saw that she had on the tight pants that he had insisted that she get; they showed every curve and line of her long, elegant legs, and her smooth, rounded, delectable rear, and suddenly he found he needed to readjust himself as his body responded to her.

"You like, my love?" she asked coquettishly, and he nodded, unable to speak or take his eyes off her. He finally tore them away and brought them back up to hers, his face instantly grew hot when he heard her giggle.

He looked at her "your missing something," and he walked into his room grabbing the belt he couldn't resist getting. He walked back to her and handed it to her. It was black with little diamond shapes cut out around it. Around each pattern there was silver outlining each diamond. Even the buckle was silver diamond shaped. She put it on, and it fit perfectly with the rest of her outfit.

"Elayne, you look breathtaking, absolutely stunning." He stared into her soft blue eyes.

She looked down at herself, trying to keep her hands from adjusting her shirt, "you sure it's not to revealing, I know I've worn dresses that expose the cleavage in between my breasts, but I've never had this much exposed."

"No baby, it's not to revealing. You look stunning in it."

Still seeing her hesitation he grabbed her arm taking her to the room with the mirror. He positioned her in front of it, "look Elayne, see what I see," and she did. Her eyes grew wide when she looked, twisting her body. She ran her hands down herself. "See," he said breathlessly over her shoulder. "It's not to revealing. Yes, it shows the insides of your breasts but not as much as you think. Like you said, your not use to showing this much, but it doesn't reveal all that much more." She turned around looking at herself again. He still saw her hesitation.

"Come on, grab your stuff, so we can head out. You need another opinion." Before they walked out he got another piece of clothing that he had hidden, it would definitely go with her outfit and ease her discomfort but he hoped it wasn't needed.

They rode to the main house and he helped her down off her horse. He walked with her to where everyone was sitting, the women back from berry picking. As they got closer the women looked at her.

"Elayne you look beautiful, where did you get that shirt? I want one." Bethany squealed coming towards her, she walked around her and squealed again. "The back is gorgeous, where did you get this?" Even the girls told her she was beautiful.

Elayne glanced at her mom, "it's not to revealing, I don't look, well, you know?" She asked shyly, her face blushing beautifully.

Her mother looked at her, "no darling it's not and you don't. When I was younger you should have seen some of the dresses I wore, they revealed a lot more than what you are. Turn around, I want to see what Bethany got all excited about."

She did, and her mom scolded her. "Elayne darling, quit being silly, you look beautiful daughter."

She looked over at Hawke, "I see this was a gift to her, you've got good taste young man." Hawke bowed slightly to her and thanked her.

He looked over at Elayne, "you do look beautiful Elayne," he handed her the last piece. "Here this is also for you. It's a part of the outfit I pieced together in my head." He handed her the light jacket which was also silk. She looked at it, it was black. It had two small pockets down towards the bottom embroidered with light blue roses on them. The buttons that ran down the jacket and on the cuffs where pearl. The seams down the front were threaded with silver. She looked up at him in wonderment, "Hawke, this is beautiful." She put the jacket on but left it unbuttoned. She turned around and gave him a hug and thanked him before turning back around.