Hawke and his Princess Chapter 16

Story Info
"I want to hear you beg. Tell me what I want to hear.”
9.1k words
4.96
776
6

Part 12 of the 12 part series

Updated 04/14/2024
Created 02/18/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just a few quick words from the author:

Hawke and I would so like to thank everyone that has been on this emotional journey with us.

I hope you all enjoy this chapter, it's actually one of my ultimate fantasies

Elayne Hawke

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Chapter 16: "Tell me what I want to hear."

When Hawke got the girls to the house, he showed them their room with Elayne following, and she gasped, "you saw the bedding? I know you said no flowers, but this was for the girls, I didn't think you would mind too much."

He pulled her onto his arms, and gave her a kiss. "You did good my love. I noticed the bag you have of little odds and end stuff, but I thought maybe you wanted to put those up with the girls and as you see I've added in another dresser. One for each of them, maybe. I need to pick up a couple of toy boxes, one for here and at my moms. Why didn't I think of this when we were in town with the wagon? Why am I rambling?"

He left the room confused with his reaction. 'I never ramble, why now?' Then he saw the girls and it dawned on him. He was nervous, panicking, he had kids in his house. Then he thought that someday they'd have their own kids. He needed a bigger house. So much that needed to be done.

'Okay Hawke, get a hold of yourself. Calm the bloody hell down,' he thought as he started a fire, trying to calm his nerves. He felt Elayne behind him, as she wrapped her arms around him.

"Hawke, are you ok?"

He turned around and looked at her, her eyes full of love with a hint of worry. Not sure how to explain to her what happened because he didn't even know himself.

"Come lets sit down. I'm okay, I just had realization hit me, I know it has to do with seeing the girls in my house. You have to remember, I've been in this house by myself for a long time. And in less than two weeks I've gained a wife who I love, adore and cherish with all my heart, but now there are two little girls running around in it. I think I just got a little overwhelmed, it's not a feeling I'm used to experiencing. This is something I have to work out myself. I apologize for worrying you." He took her in his arms and kissed her deeply. "I love you Elayne."

They sat there together on the couch until the girls came out to sit with them. Rose sat with him and Mary sat with Elayne talking her ear off, which he found adorable.

"She really likes Elayne." Hawke looked down at Rose as she watched her sister.

"And what about you little one, how do you feel?"

"I like Elayne too, but she's not mama. I know mommy's with the Maker with my daddy and their never coming back but Arik, I miss them so much." He felt her shoulders shaking as she started crying, and he picked her up and cradled her in his arms letting her cry, his heart tightening in pain. He looked over at Elayne and saw her watching them with sadness in her eyes.

Rose wiped her eyes and looked at him, "I'm sorry Arik. I know I need to be strong for my sister, but it's hard sometimes." And she dropped her head, tears once again shedding in her eyes.

"Rose, look at me please," he said softly as he tilted her head up to look at him. "You don't need to be strong for your sister, you need to be a kid and enjoy yourself. You don't need to worry anymore, you know why?" She shook her head, "because you have me. You have Elayne and everyone else around here to take care of you both. You two are in very safe hands. No one will ever hurt you girls again, I promise. As long as I have breath in my body, I will make sure you girls are always safe and protected. Everyone on this farm will protect you. They all care about each one of you and want to see you happy."

He pushed her hair out of her eyes and put the tip of his finger on her nose which she scrunched up, then giggled. "All I want you to do is be a kid and have fun. You leave the worrying to us grown-ups. That's what we're here for, ok sweetie. Can you promise me that?"

She nodded, relaxing. "If you feel yourself getting sad or angry, then find either me, Elayne or another adult and come talk to us okay? We're all here for you girls, you just be kids, we'll take care of the rest. Deal?"

She nodded and snuggled closer into him. "Thank you Arik."

"You're welcome little one. So you guys ready for bed yet," he asked, looking at both girls. They nodded, "then go get ready for bed, and I'll be in there in a minute with some tea." They both ran into the bedroom giggling.

He walked over and filled the tea pot with water before putting it over the fire. He turned to Elayne as she grabbed cups and the tea and brought them over to the table. He took her into his arms and held her to him for a minute, needing to feel her warmth and love. She put her arms around his neck and brought his head down to hers, putting her lips on his. They stood there like that until the water started boiling, and the girls yelled they were ready.

He pulled away from her regretfully and sighed. "Let me get them to sleep and you and I will continue this when I get back, my love." He prepared the tea, grabbed the cups and headed to the room. After he had them asleep, and used his soothing magic on Rose, he walked out of the room and headed into the living room.

Elayne was laying on the couch and as he got closer he noticed her eyes were closed. He put the cups on the counter and went over to her, kneeling down beside her. He carefully pushed back her hair from her face watching her sleep, taking in every detail about her. She was so beautiful she made his heart ache, he put his head down by her ear, "Te amo, princeps, I love you princess," he whispered.

A smile formed on her lips, her eyes opened slightly, "I love you too, Arik," she whispered back. His mouth claimed hers as he picked her up, carrying her to their room. He laid her on the bed and just stood there watching her, drinking her in.

She held his gaze as she slowly started unbuttoning her shirt. His eyes lowered to her hands watching them move down to each button, once she was done with the buttons, her hand slowly opened her shirt revealing her soft creamy skin underneath. She opened it more revealing her creamy breast until her nipple was exposed. She ran her finger along it while watching him, his eyes getting darker. She removed the shirt off her as he walked towards her. He sat on the bed, reaching for her, but she pushed his hand away.

She put both her hands on her breasts, her nipples between her thumb and finger and started rubbing them, making soft moaning sounds. He went to grab her again, his eyes dusky with need and lust. She slapped his hand away as her other hand slid down her belly until she got down to the waistband of her pants. She undid the buttons and pushed them down revealing herself to him. His eyes turned suddenly predatory, hunger flashed in them. She felt the fire race down her body, rushing to her core as she slipped her fingers through herself and felt her wetness on them. Her hips thrust up to meet her fingers on her clit, feeling her body tightening, and she moaned again, squirming under her hand. Still keeping her eyes on his as she started sliding her hand faster and faster, watching him. Her breathing came faster, fire racing through her, her hips arching up to meet her hand.

Unable to watch anymore he stripped off his clothes and grabbed her pants pulling them off her the rest of the way. He spread her legs and his mouth claimed her between her legs just as she reached her climax, drinking in her juices. He shoved his tongue deep up inside her feeling her tighten around it as he started lapping at her, her hands going to his head shoving him down on her as her hips raised up meeting him. He slid his hands under her rear thrusting her further up. Her hips became uncontrollable against his mouth as he slid in and out of her with his tongue. She tightened against him, his teeth lightly grazed upon her clit, with one final thrust into his mouth she filled him with her sweet nectar. He lapped up every drop of her, and still his mouth worked over her, he slid his fingers inside her replacing his tongue as he slid his mouth up to her breasts and nipples.

He licked and sucked them while his fingers moved inside her. He felt her tightening around his fingers as her hips thrust into his hand faster. He slid his body up the rest of her, removed his hand and filled her with his shaft, burying himself deeply in her as her hips thrust up against him. He claimed her mouth with his, her hands going to his back. He thrust into her a few more times, she tightened against him, her fingers digging into his back. Her hips raised, her body arched, and he slammed into her as she screamed into his mouth.

He felt her explode around him, but he still pumped into her, bringing her sweet ecstasy until he felt himself thickening inside, he grabbed her hips and thrust her up to meet him. She tightened around him again, her hips moving wildly up and down him. With one final plunge, her hips moved up into him as he buried himself in her giving her his seed as she exploded around him, her fingers digging into his back, his mouth stifling her scream.

He finally released her mouth but kept her pinned under him, panting against each other, he moved the hair away from her face and gazed into her eyes, watching the hunger still in them. He slowly raised his hips, sliding himself out of her, his tip still in her, he felt her grasping at him, her eyes darken and she moaned. He put his lips to her ear and nibbled her lobe, sending her body spasming and tightening against him. "Is my little wildcat still hungry," he whispered raspily into her ear. She answered with her hips slamming up meeting his, burying him back inside her. He took her again and again until with one final deep thrust he buried himself inside her, their bodies meeting together as they exploded. They collapsed against each other both their appetites appeased.

He adjusted his body, so he was leaning on an elbow, as he gazed down at her seeing a contented smile on her face. He kissed her cute little button nose and gazed deeply into her eyes. He cupped her cheek in his hand as they stared at each other. She was so beautiful with her hair all wild and her body glowing from their love making.

"I love you my wild beautiful little wildcat," he whispered as his lips took hers tenderly, showing her how much in his kiss. Her arms tightened around him and their kiss deepened. He finally let her go, moving off of her, rolling on his back. She snuggled up against him, put her head on his chest, her arm across his stomach and she sighed contentedly.

After a few minutes she got up off the bed and grabbed a silk robe from behind the door and wrapped it around herself. She looked at him, "there's a black one there for you too, I didn't think it was a good idea walking around naked with two little munchkins in the house." And she sashayed out of the room, looking back at him with a grin and a wink before she disappeared. He lay there on the bed, his hands behind his head, with a smile on his lips thinking about her. Even with her robe on she was irresistible. Before his mind wondered to far he got up and threw on his robe. It was silk just like hers, it actually felt good on his body.

He walked to the girls room and pushed the door open as he watched them, before walking in and sending soothing magic into Rose and putting images of her playing in her head. He walked back to the door and turned around leaning against the frame watching them as they slept, they were so sweet, innocent and peaceful. Then he saw an image not his own, of their own daughter laying there snuggled up in the bed. He closed his eyes, savoring that image and felt a smile on his lips. She put her hand on his arm and when he turned around looking at her, he spotted a guilty smile on her face as she gazed up at him. He grabbed her hand, closed the door behind him and picked her up carrying her back to their bed. He laid her down beside him, his hand going to her face.

He claimed her lips while his mind went inside hers making sure she didn't detect him. He knew he shouldn't be doing this, but he needed to see something. He felt her body waking up against his kiss, but that wasn't what he was looking for. He saw her love for him, it was so overwhelmingly strong and potent that it almost made him leave, but he delved deeper into her until he found what he was looking for. The image of her belly swelled with his child as she gently rubbed it. She was so happy and content, the love radiating off her as she gazed up at him, her arm wrapped around him. This was what she truly wanted. Them together with their child growing inside her belly. He felt her stirring against him, and he quickly pulled out of her mind. Her hand was rubbing at his chest and he took his mouth off of hers and stared deeply into her eyes. He couldn't get either image of their child growing in her belly out of his head.

"Is it that important for you to want a child now?" She looked into his eyes and tears started forming in them and his heart lurched at the sight of those tears. She nodded, and a tear fell down across her little nose, he lowered his head, lightly taking the tear off her with his tongue.

He lowered his head to her ear, "then give me until after my trip with Caleb, and I'll give you what your heart desires. I cannot deny you anything my sweet angel. Will that work for you," he felt her response.

He pulled her over on top of him, nibbling at her lobe, sliding his mouth down her neck. He felt her body squirm against him before he pulled her head back gently and gazed into her eyes. There was literally overwhelming joy and love shining in them, his heart skipping a beat gazing up into her. He really couldn't deny her anything.

"I love you Elayne, with all my heart and soul."

She looked into his eyes and her eyes filled up with tears again at what she saw in them. She lowered her mouth to his. Their love making was so sweet and tender, his hands gentle. It felt like the first time he had made love to her, it felt so sweet, so beautiful. He made sure, as he always did, that she was well satisfied. He made her want to weep. Finally exhausted, she rolled over on her side facing him.

She put her hand on his cheek, "I love you baby," she whispered before she put her arm around him, snuggled up to him and fell asleep with a contented smile on her face.

The next morning found them both awake hearing giggles coming from the other room. He looked down at her as she stretched against him, making his body react to hers. He took her lips into his savoring the taste of her. Again they heard the giggling, and he reluctantly pulled away growling.

"I guess I should go and see to them and start getting breakfast going. Trust me though, we will pick up where we left off later my sweet dove." And he kissed her again. Finally, he released her lips, and crawled out of bed. He grabbed a pair of pants and threw them on and headed out but not before giving her another kiss.

He peeked in on the girls, saw they were playing on the bed with their dolls, and headed to the front room. He got a fire going, making sure it was warm in the room then went into the kitchen and started work on getting breakfast going. He started the bacon and all three girls came out of their rooms as the smell drifted throughout the house. Elayne fully dressed sat on the couch and the girls sat beside her on each side. She started talking to them, asking how they slept, both girls told her good. He paused at that, he had only used his healing spell twice on Rose. He casually asked if she had any bad dreams, she shook her head, her face beaming with happiness. He smiled back at her and when she turned back to her sister he quickly glanced at Elayne.

"I only went and checked on them once last night," he said quietly. She nodded. He started on the pancakes after he put the bacon to the side. He grabbed plates and silverware and set the table.

He grabbed four glasses, "orange juice or milk little munchkins." One said juice and the other milk, he smiled as he grabbed a pitcher of each and set them on the table with the four glasses. When he turned around and headed back into the kitchen he heard Rose call his name.

He turned around and looked at her. "Yes little Rose?"

"Did you get into a fight with a tree or something, your back and chest are all scratched up. Does it hurt?" He quickly turned back around and started flipping the pancakes. He looked towards Elayne, and he could see her shoulders moving as she tried to suppress a laugh.

"No little one, they don't hurt." He could see Elayne laughing as Rose asked again how he had gotten them. He looked directly at Elayne as he told her. "Well sweetie, I came across a little wildcat, and she decided to mark me up." The laughter died on Elayne's face and turned beat red.

She excused herself glaring at him but as she walked down the hall, she caught him watching her, and she put an extra swing in her step as she headed to the other room. When she turned to go into the washroom she looked back at him and her hand lifted her shirt, exposing her breast, rubbing her finger across her nipple before disappearing into the room. He groaned realizing he was wearing the wrong pants as he tried to adjust himself. Thinking about how a delectable little wildcat was going to pay as soon as they had a chance to be alone.

Trying to finish cooking was very uncomfortable, especially when she came back and walked into the kitchen with his back to her, and she slid her arms around him, her hand touching the very evident bulge hanging down the inside thigh of his pants as she ran her hand along him.

"I win," she smirked as she felt him fully aroused. Then she grabbed a piece of bacon and glided out of the room but not before she put a suggestive swing in her hips. She looked back at him with an innocent smile on her face when she heard him growl.

"Girls, go get dressed and wash up for breakfast please." He set everything on the table, walked over to Elayne grabbed her by the hips and slammed her against him while his mouth went to her ear. His hand going into her pants, feeling her wetness as his fingers touched her.

"You're playing a dangerous game, little woman." he softly growled in her ear before his mouth came down hungrily on hers.

Hawke's deep, erotic growl rang in her ear. Elayne cried out as she came all over his fingers. As the shockwaves continued to rock through her body, she pictured herself spasming on his shaft, which just prolonged her pleasure.

He let her go when he heard the girls come down the hall but not before he looked her up and down and giving her a predatory hungry look.

She fanned herself, her cheeks flushed, he turned his back to her and started walking away but not before he heard her say "I look forward to it lover."

He growled again and started to turn back towards her, but the girls were walking in, he gave her body one final full look, promise in his eyes before he went into his room and threw on a shirt making sure it was hanging over his hips. He tried going over his sword forms but found it wasn't working, he heard Elayne calling to him, and he closed his eyes trying to get some control over his body. He went into the washroom and threw cold water on his face. Nothing was bloody working. Resigned to his uncomfortable situation for now, making sure his shirt was left out he headed to the table to sit down uncomfortably.

Elayne noticed the arrangement of his shirt and saw the way he sat down, and smirked between a bite. He noticed but not much he could do with the girls there.

"I love blueberry pancakes, these are mine and sissy's favorite," Mary squealed excitedly.

He gave her a conspiratory look and put a finger over his lips, "shhh, they're my favorite too, but don't tell anybody." He winked at her and ruffled her hair. She giggled and continued eating.