Hawke Finds a Gift for His Princess

Story Info
Chapter 7 of the Hawke and Princess story.
8k words
4.84
1.1k
2

Part 3 of the 12 part series

Updated 04/14/2024
Created 02/18/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 7: A very special gift.

The next morning he found himself awake with her draped over him. Her head on his chest, arm wrapped around him and her leg draped across his lower waist. He tried to untangle himself from her while trying to not wake her, instead she just snuggled up tighter against him. Finally unable to wait any longer he put his face to hers and told her he'd be right back. She reluctantly let go with a cute pout, and he made a beeline to do his business. When he walked back to the room to throw on some pants, she was laying there with open groggy eyes, she asked him for some water as she got up to use the washroom.

He walked to the kitchen to fetch both of them some, set the glasses on the table, then added more wood to the fire and stoked it with the few remaining coals. Once the fire was going again he grabbed the glasses and went to his room. He noticed her eyes were closed, and he hoped she had gone back to sleep but when he put the cups on the side table her eyes opened. Once she was in a sitting position he handed her one of the cups. She pulled the blankets back enough so he could lay down beside her. After getting in bed with her, he brushed the hair from her face, leaned over and kissed her forehead.

"How do you feel," he asked with concern in his voice. She reached across him and set it her cup down beside his after she emptied it. She then looked at him and put her lips to his and kissed him with all the passion she could, when their lips separated both of them were breathless.

When their breathing and hearts had slowed down she looked at him. The love he felt and saw in her eyes overwhelmed him with feelings. He groaned, pulled her into his arms tightly, "l love you Elayne," and kissed her again.

After what seemed like ages, they came up for air, she tightened her arm across him, settled her head against his chest listening to his heartbeat.

"I'm fine Hawke, what happened to me last night? Why did I freak out that way?"

"You had a panic attack, your body and brain just couldn't take the extra information that your father told you. If he was here right now I'd punch him." He said aggravated.

She leaned on her elbow staring at him with a grin on her lips, "if my father was here right now with both of us half naked and you laying beside me in your bed, you'd be getting more than a punch."

He couldn't help but chuckle, "I'm sure your right, but I'm a big boy, I can handle myself."

"That you are," she grinned as her hand started rubbing his chest before becoming serious. "Father said that I had died, and you almost died, what did he mean by that?" He felt her tensing up against him, and he stroked her back until she relaxed again.

"Elayne, what I'm going to tell you might cause you some discomfort, I wish it didn't have to, but I need you to process this now instead of later when I'm not around. I want you to stay calm, if it makes you feel better, keep your hand against my chest and feel my heartbeat until your hearts beating with mine like it is now, if it starts to become too much, okay?"

She nodded and waited for him to continue. "When that arrow hit you the tip was literally against your heart. I didn't realize that it had actually punctured through until your brother started pulling it out and blood started bleeding faster, and I lost you for a second. When I saw the puncture I told your brother to stop, so I could repair the wound before you bled out, while I was in there I started massaging your heart and was able to get it beating again. When I had that part of you healed and with my sisters and your brothers help I was able to heal the rest as the arrow came out. After I came back from the healing I didn't realize how much I was drained, how weak my body was, until I got ready to stand up, and I almost lost consciousness. But because I was so focused on you, my determination and my feelings for you kept me strong enough until Bethany gave me a couple of potions."

He felt a wetness on his chest, her body shaking, he tipped her head up and saw that she was crying. He put his arms around her and pulled her up to him, "Elayne," he said gently, "look at me, please baby." It took some time, but he was finally able to get her to look at him.

When he saw the tears in her eyes his heart literally broke. He put his mouth to hers, and she opened for him. He showed her the warmth, love, and passion he felt for her. He tried to show her what life would be like with them together for the rest of their lives. He poured his heart and soul into the kiss and tightened his grip on her, vowing to never let go, where he went she went.

After a while they parted, and he looked in her eyes, "I love you Elayne Hawke, I want to spend the rest of my life with you, I want to feel you in my arms every night before I go to bed and every morning I wake up. I want to see those beautiful baby blue eyes staring at me each time. I want to give you the world, make you the happiest woman alive. You mean everything to me and I can't wait to show you everyday just how much. I want to be one with you in every way possible."

"I love you too Arik Hawke. I want us together forever. More than you'll ever know," she whispered as she snuggled up to him. Unconsciously he lay there rubbing her back, thinking, sliding his fingers up and down her, ever so lightly.

He felt her squirming under him, when he looked down at her, she was laughing, "Hawke stop it, your fingers are tickling me."

He got a wicked grin on his face, "oh is that so." He proceeded to keep on ever so lightly rubbing her side but this time he put both hands on her sides until she was wriggling and begging him to stop.

"Hawke, no more please," in between laughter, "you're going to make me pee." She should never of said that as he intensified his fingers, rubbing and wiggling them up and down her sides and belly. He had her laughing so hard, she was wriggling and squirming all over the place. All of a sudden she jumped up, gave him a glare and ran into the washroom leaving him there laughing.

"Your such an ass, Arik Hawke." But he could hear the laughter in her voice.

"That's true, but you love your ass." They both laughed after he said that. She came back in the room standing there in the doorway with her arms crossed pouting at him. Still chuckling, he watched her as she stood there in his shirt, 'even her pouting was sexy,' he thought starring at her. Suddenly he stopped smirking as he felt a shift in him. He looked her up and down slowly, seeing how beautifully hot, sexy and desirable she looked with that pout.

Something in his eyes changed and she saw it. His eyes were suddenly hot, hungry, there was the promise of heated passion in them. He got up, and she saw the bulge in his pants as he stalked towards her. She tried to back away till her back hit the wall, still pretending she was angry with him, but he didn't buy it. She pretended to fight him off, but that just got him more riled up. He took her hands and put them above her head with one of his. Then put his face to her neck, taking her scent into his body. He found her ear and started nibbling on it, felt her squirming. He started licking, nibbling and kissing his way to her mouth, before devouring her, his hand unbuttoning her shirt. Once unbuttoned he lowered his mouth to her breast, putting her nipple between his lips pulling and sucking on it, his hand rubbing and flicking her other nipple. She started squirming but being pressed against the wall with her hands bound she was helpless, and he was just getting started.

"Hawke please," she panted heavily, but he lifted his head and looked at her with a wicked grin on his face. He went to her other breast, giving that nipple the same attention he had given the other. His free hand went down between her legs, and spread her legs slightly with his knee and put his hand on her. She squirmed and moaned, he rubbed her clit until she started whimpering.

He kept rubbing her, while alternating between her nipples with his mouth until she bucked against his hand, her moaning getting louder. Right before he brought her to the edge, he stuck his fingers inside her, she cried out his name, her body tightening, her juices sliding down his fingers. He savored her sounds as he started sliding in and out of her. She was so hot, moist and tight, he felt his shaft pulsing with need for her, he ignored it. He felt her tighten around his fingers as he brought them in and out of her. Slowly at first and then faster and faster until she climaxed again, more of her juices running down his fingers. He let go of her hands and carried her back to the bed and put her hands on her breasts, lowered his head nibbling and kissing down her body until he got to between her legs.

"Elayne, look at me, I want you to look at me while I do this," he said huskily.

She opened her eyes, and he captured hers with his as his mouth invaded her. Her eyes got wide, her hips came up as he thrust his tongue inside her before his mouth captured her clit, he licked and sucked on it before his tongue slid in and out of her, the whole time he held her gaze. Her eyes widened, her thighs tightened around his head, with a pleading look, between gasps of pleasure as he took her once again over the edge. Just as she was about to explode, he thrust his tongue deep up in her, sucking and tasting her sweet juices until she quit squirming against him, panting heavily.

He told her to pleasure herself while he stripped off his pants and laid down beside her. She put one hand to her nipple and the other she slid hesitantly down her body. She watched him watching her with need and lust in his eyes, she slowly put her finger on her sensitive clit and her hips bucked up. She started moving her fingers the way he would as his eyes got even darker water her. She kept rubbing herself, her hips moving in rhythm to her fingers. Faster and faster she rubbed herself, and she heard him groan, told her to keep going as he captured her mouth with his.

She felt him between her legs, he slid his hands under her hips, right before she reached that peak he removed her hand and slammed into her, hard and fierce. He pumped into her, bringing her over the edge, his mouth still on hers. She put her arms around him, wrapped her legs around his hips, she felt him harden inside her just as she tightened against him. Her nails raked across his back and he surged into her with pleasure, moaning into her mouth, sending them both over the edge.

They lay there for a minute catching their breath, her legs still wrapped around him. This time she had him roll over with him still inside her. She started rocking back and forth on him, rubbing herself against him, he captured her nipple in his mouth, put his hands on her hips and moved his hips in time with her. She tightened around him, grinding herself faster and faster feeling her body exploding around him.

He scooted up on the bed, his back against the headboard,

and turned her around with her back to him. He grabbed her and slid her up and down his shaft, until she picked up the rhythm, allowing his hands to roam over her. He pinched and pulled one of her nipples, making her tighten against him, he put his other hand between her legs and started rubbing her clit. His hot breath on her neck as he nibbled her. Faster and harder she rode him, his finger sliding along her keeping in time with her movements. She moaned and tightened against him, he grabbed her shoulder, raised his hips into her, and she screamed in pleasure.

He moved off her while rolling her on her back, with him in a kneeling position, he grabbed some pillows and put them under her rear. He slid inside her and started pumping into her, then grabbed her hand and brought it to her clit. She started rubbing herself as he grabbed her hips thrusting in and out of her. She was so moist and tight, in this position he was able to slide deeper into her. He started sliding in and out of her faster while he watched himself. Her breathing changed, he felt her clenching around him, her hand moving faster as she arched up into him, he thrust faster and harder. She felt him thicken in her as she clenched tightly around him, sending both of them skyrocketing into sweet oblivion.

He looked down at her, she was so beautiful he could scarcely breathe. He pulled the pillows out from under her, pulled her over on her side and laid down beside her, so they were side by side facing each other.

He pushed back her hair from her eyes staring into them, then ran a finger down her face tracing her lips with his finger. "I love you Elayne, I'll love you even in death," he said quietly before he kissed her.

When they separated she leaned up on her elbow. "I love you too Arik, you complete me." This time it was her turn to kiss him.

After a while he looked down at her, "how do you feel, do you feel like going to town today? And be honest Elayne, I don't want you overexerting yourself. I want you to take it easy."

"I feel great Hawke, I know I was feeling a little out of sorts yesterday, but I figured it was just from the day before. But today I feel energized, I don't even feel sore from our pleasurable fun. I'd love to go to town."

"Ok, let's go get cleaned up, grab something to eat, I know your parents will be wondering how your doing after last night." They threw on some clothes and headed to the lake, did a quick wash and headed back to his house. He fried up some ham and eggs. They quickly ate and after cleaning up the dishes, he strapped on his swords and they headed outside. He whistled for Midnight who came running over to them a few minutes later. He did his ritual greeting with him, and they got on him heading to the main house. Hawke told Elayne to go check on her family while he went and talked to his. He went in the house, kissed his mother on the cheek, greeted Carver with a smile and went looking for Bethany.

"Bethany, I have a major favor to ask you please. With Elayne leaving soon," ignoring the pain in his chest and the lump in his throat, "I want to do something special for her tonight, just for her and me. I need to go to town for some supplies, would you like to come with me and help me out, would all of you like to come with me in fact.

Leandra looked at him, shook her head no, she knew this was going to be a hard day for him, even though he tried to hide it, she could see the pain when he mentioned Elayne leaving.

He looked at Carver, who said he'd stay with mom, he was actually looking forward to some more sword practice with Fergus. Hawke looked at Bethany and she agreed. He sat down with her while they put a list of stuff together that he'd need for tonight. After putting the list together, Bethany and him went to the Cousland's and knocked, Eleanor opened the door and let them in, commenting why he was knocking at his own place.

"It would be impolite for me to barge in on my guests, ma'am." Bethany went to Elayne and took her outside with her while he stayed to talk to her family. Anticipating that they would want to know how Elayne did last night, he told them along with giving some instructions with the tea if she needed it.

"She's doing a lot better today, in fact we're going into town to get some supplies. Last night I had her drink the herbs right after we got home, and she went out within minutes after that. She did have a couple of nightmares, but I was able to settle her down. After that she slept peacefully the rest of the night. I'll send some of those herbs with you when you guys leave," again with the pain in his chest and the lump, shaking his head he continued on "in case she needs it. Just brew it like you would tea, about a spoonful and add in a spoon full of honey. She knows the whole story now. I just wanted her relaxed and rested before I told her." He said as he glared at Bryce, who looked at him, then looked down with shame. Hawke heard Eleanor giggle and when he looked at her, she burst out laughing.

"Do you know how long it's been since someone has chastised my husband, not since before we were married and never from someone younger than him." She snickered at her husband, and Bryce looked at her in shock then he too started chuckling. After a few minutes they composed themselves, before turning back towards Hawke who just looked at them with amusement.

"Sorry if I step on any toes, but I'd like to do something special for her tonight, just her and I." He looked at them expectantly. Eleanor and Bryce looked at each other, they'd seen the pain in his eyes when he talked about her leaving tomorrow, they exchanged a look, nodded and told him they had no problem with that.

"Would you guys like to come with us to town?" both said no. "Do you need anything?" Again they said no. He thanked them, but before he closed the door, Bryce asked him for one favor.

"Would you take a couple of our soldiers with you, just in case. We know your skilled, but it would ease our worries. Not only is it our daughter but our future son-in-law that we want to keep safe. We don't want anything else to happen to either of you two." Hawke understood, at least for Elayne's sake, and accepted, and told Bryce they'd be leaving within the hour. Bryce nodded then followed behind to talk to his men.

Hawke went looking for Bethany and Elayne, and he found them by the horses that were ready. "Slight change of plans, we're still going, but Bryce wants a couple of his soldiers to come with us, so we have to wait for them." They didn't have to wait long though, three soldiers came riding up to them, in fact if he wasn't mistaken two of them were the same ones who had volunteered to stay at the farm while his family and him went with the Cousland's. He greeted and thanked them.

After everyone got on their horses they left. Once they got on the main road Midnight started getting restless, letting him know that he needed a run. Hawke asked the girls to stay with the soldiers and no sooner did he nudge Midnight and off they went with Hawke whooping and laughing. Both master and his horse sped down the road, the air feeling good as it rushed past them. Pure freedom and joy. Hawke let Midnight run until they were almost to Lothering before he brought him around to go back to the girls who were already half way there when he came upon them again. He slowed Midnight as he greeted them with a grin that nearly split his face.

Elayne looked at him, he looked so happy and content. He looked over at her, he had that cute boyish grin that spread across his face. The love she saw in his eyes melted her insides to jelly. The last two days had been so magical despite the incident that happened a couple of days ago. Being around him, her heart felt lighter, her life felt complete. It's like she found that missing piece she'd been searching for but didn't know that it was missing. He completed her in every way possible, she wanted to shout for joy, sing to the heavens.

Life was almost perfect, but that had to wait. When they could be together in every way possible then life would be perfect. Until then, she'd be content with what she had, knowing that soon she'd be in his arms forever. She noticed him looking at her, and she smiled at him, feeling a warmth seeping into her. She wanted to give him something, something that expressed her love for him, and she'd be needing Bethany to help her with that. She rode over to Bethany to talk to her.

"I want to get Hawke something, something that's special just for him, will you help me please?"

"Like what," Bethany asked. "You know the most precious thing you could give him, you've already given to him; your heart, your love, yourself. He loves you Elayne, worships the ground you walk on. He'd do anything you asked him too. I envy you, I hope someday I can find a love as pure and true as you two have."