Hawke Finds a Gift for His Princess

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few minutes later, Elayne once again rode her horse up beside Hawke and put her hand on his arm giving it a squeeze. "I'm sorry Hawke and your right," she sounded close to tears. He looked at her, saw the love, the compassion in her eyes and he groaned. He grabbed her horses reins, stopped Midnight, making her horse stop, grabbed her off her horse and put her in front of him, tossing her horses reins to one of the soldiers coming up behind him.

When he got Midnight started forward again, Elayne twisted around to where she could look him in the eye. "I'm sorry Hawke," and she put her arms around him, her head on his chest. He held her there for a while, one hand on Midnight, the other wrapped around her. She had a way with taking away his anger, pain, fears, and his discomfort, and replacing them with love, joy, hope, comfort and compassion. He lifted her chin up to look her in her eyes, saw that and so much more. He claimed her lips right there on the back of his horse, losing himself in her. When they came up for air they were already on the path to the farm and off the main road.

"Do you want to get back on your horse or stay here?" She snuggled up to him giving her answer, he chuckled. "I love you Elayne."

"I love you too Hawke."

She looked up at him with a mischievous grin on her lips, "how about going for a ride later buck ass naked?"

"Elayne Cousland," he said in shock as he looked down at her, then he grinned wickedly. "Yes that does sound like it would be fun. I know a back trail on the other side of my house we might have to try later. I just hope Midnight doesn't mind," he chuckled. Midnight lifted his head and snorted, Hawke wasn't sure what that meant. They both laughed.

They finally made it home.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

To be continued....