Hawk's Vegas Trip Drifts to Gor

Story Info
BDSM vacation in Vegas remembers Gorean Kajira.
8.7k words
3.78
6k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My Master came home and informed me that we would be taking our vacation in Las Vegas. He took me shopping to buy new clothes which he chose for me. I got short dresses, tight jeans and satin pants with halter tops. Plus one long gown, just in case and a four stripper outfits. The desert is cold so a couple of jackets.

I was so excited about leaving. "Mine, is this entire luggage yours?"

"Yes Master," I called from the other room.

"What the hell did you pack?"

"Only what you told me to pack, Master."

"Did I buy that much?" more to himself than to me. I giggled. We left for the airport. I was snuggled against him in the cab. My Master's arm was around me, tweaking my nipples. I mewed in his ear. We settled into our seats. My Master chose an evening flight. As people settled into sleep, we went to the bathroom.

I couldn't get the door shut fast enough. I slipped out of my shoes and ripped off my jeans. "In a hurry, mine?"

Unbuckling his belt, "Master, yours needs a good fucking."

"Is my pussy needy?" He felt His pussy, "You're soaking wet mine." I pulled him into such a strong, deep kiss that my Master picked me up, bent me backward over the sink and drove his hard cock in balls deep. His hand covered my mouth. He pounded into His pussy until I had cum twice. The last time we came together. My squealing was muffled and his growl was in my ear. We banged against the bathroom door a few times, causing the attendant to knock on the door.

"Is everything alright in there?"

"Uh yeah, everything's fine."

My Master answering as I was licking clean his cock. "Be sure to wash up mine," he said as he slipped out the door. I locked it and sat on the toilet. I peed and waited for cum to drip out. I washed up carefully, trying to wash as much out as I could. When I returned to my seat, my Master pulled me into his lap. He kissed me deeply and held me against him.

"Mine, you were very needy. You were soaked."

"Master, I was very horny."

"What made you so horny?"

"It's been so long Master."

"Long? Fourteen hours is too long between using you?" I looked at my Master. He saw my expression. He smiled at me. "You're such a horny little beast and I love it." He kissed me. "Try to sleep baby girl."

"Yes Master" I snuggled close and drifted to sleep until I had to return to my seat and buckle in for the landing. We landed and quickly got our luggage. Master steered me to the car from the MGM Grand. The driver took our luggage and my Master had me enter first. He swatted my ass as I ducked to get in.

My Master ran his hand tightly against His pussy through my jeans. My Master felt a slight dampness. He smiled knowing I was wet again. He chuckled at how strong my desire for him was. He patted my rump. I sat down. He entered and sat down. He pulled me onto his lap. We kissed all the way to the hotel. My fingers stroked his jaw. His hand moved from my nipple to between my legs.

Before we arrived, he rolled my other nipple so both were straining against my halter top. I straddled my Master's lap in the car, facing him. He played with my nipples and His pussy through the fabric, driving me crazy. Finally, he pulled me close against his chest. My arms were wrapped around his shoulders as his arms wrapped around my waist. He held me tightly, whispering in my ear "Such a good girl. You know how much I care for you. You've shown me nothing but love, loyalty and devotion." He kissed me deeply. I began to tremble.

"Don't cry baby girl."

"I love you Daddy."

"Shhh baby. Calm down mine."

"Yes Master."

We arrived at the hotel, checked in and were shown to our room. As soon as the door shut, I heard "strip". I began removing my clothing: Shoes, jeans. Now nude from the waist down since my Master forbids panties, I untied my top and removed it. "Bed mine. I want to see my lavender." I pounced on the king size bed, lay on my back and opened my legs wide. I'm lucky enough to have silvery lavender pussy lips so my Master calls His pussy 'His lavender'. He undressed himself slowly, driving me crazy. "I'm watching mine. Play with my clit and lavender."

"Yes Master." In five minutes, I was soaked and my Master watched the honey cum dripping and covering His lavender.

He sat on the bed and used three fingers to check out His pussy. "Never seen you get so wet so fast without my touch."

"Master, please I beg you, nibble on your clit."

"Since you've been such a good girl on the plane," he smiled and bent down to lick His clit and once he found it, it blew up like a balloon. Then he gently bites it. I squealed and flooded. He chuckled and finger fucked me until my entire body trembled and jerked. He climbed over me and buried his rock hard cock into His pussy. He shoved his cock between His lavender lips.

My legs wrapped around him as did my arms. He cuddled me close. Our bodies so tightly locked together. As my Master tightly fucked me hard, my back arching up and then bucking up to meet him. My moans drifted around us as did the scent of my lavender and rose perfume. I reveled in our sensual union, my reward. We fucked until my Master grew hungry as did I. "Wash up and dress, mine. Put on a short dress."

"Yes Master." But before I got up, I crawled around to lick my Master's cock clean. He stroked my head and smiled since he never had to tell me. We dressed together and my Master zipped me up.

We went down to the steakhouse for dinner. We sat close in a booth. It was a very expensive steakhouse. My Master ordered for us with cocktails. The tablecloths were long and my Master's hand rested on my thigh. I knew to inch my dress up higher and open my legs.

His hand slid over my thigh and down between my legs. His fingers found His clit as he offered me a bite off his fork. As I leaned in to take the bite, he whispered "Let's see if my lavender is ready after a twenty minute break." He found his clit and began to wiggle his finger over it. I whimpered and stretched out in the booth. "Good girl."

"Yes Master," I said softly.

He quietly slipped a finger into his pussy. He moved in and out slowly. I struggled to eat my dinner. A waiter came by as I softly squeaked. My Master said 'We're fine' and lifted the tablecloth. Unaware of what he did, I also didn't see the waiter look back watching my Master finger me under the table. Gradually through dinner, other waiters began walking by at a distance so they could see under our table. After dinner, Master stopped by the concierge's desk. He picked up the tickets which were waiting for him.

I wandered around the lobby, looking at the fountain and the artwork on the walls. A gentleman walked up behind me and slipped his arm around me. My Master turned around just in time to see him slip his arm around me.

My Master casually walked up, catching me saying, "Excuse me. Please remove your arm."

My Master put his hand on the gentleman's shoulder saying "The lady asked you to remove your arm. My arm belongs there."

"What makes you think she wants your arm?" My Master didn't say a word, just looked at me. I said nothing. I simply snuggled up, embracing him and kissing him deeply. The man walked away and we stepped into the elevator.

We returned to our room, where my Master undressed and got into bed. He wasn't naked but after I undressed, I was. "Get in bed and bring a towel. Now."

"May I brush my teeth first?"

"Yes." After brushing my teeth, my Master pulled back the covers. "Bed." I got into bed but wasn't allowed to pull up the covers. "Head at the foot and open your legs."

"Yes Master." I turned so I was on my back with my legs apart. My Master turned me so one leg was over his chest and the other up by his head. He shoved the towel under me. He wanted to reach his lavender. He began fingering His clit causing me to squeal and wiggle on the bed.

When I was about to cum, he stopped. "What were you doing while I was at the concierge's desk?"

"I was walking around Master, looking at the paintings and posters," all the while trying to finger myself for which my hand was swatted.

"Very good." He began to finger fuck His pussy hard and fast while asking "Did you speak to that man? Did you ask him to touch you?" Once again he stopped just before I orgasmed.

"No Master. I didn't see him or speak to him," trying to finger myself only to be swatted again. "I didn't ask him to touch me," I squealed. I was swatted very hard on the ass and cried out. "Master, please I did nothing wrong, really I didn't."

"Did you flirt with him?"

"No, Master," I said as I wiggled and twisted, terribly frustrated and horny. My eyes brimmed with tears from my extremely hard swat. "Master, please believe me."

"I do, mine."

"Master, I'm so needy."

He lightly reached in to finger His clit briefly. "Is that what you want mine?"

"More please, Master." He again began torturing His clit none stop and finger fucking me using two fingers. He brought me almost to the point of orgasm so many times but stopped. When he finally allowed me to cum, I came over and over until His pussy had flooded and drenched the towel.

"Feel better mine?"

"Five more minutes please my Master."

"Alright, otherwise, you'll be bucking in bed all night." My Master finger fucked me five more minutes and was amazed I had so much more cum released in long sticky strands.

"Remove the towel, wash up and come to bed."

"Yes Master." I rose off the bed and carry the drenched towel to the bathroom. I wash myself and after drying, I return to the bed. I crawl into my Master's arms and fall asleep held against his chest.

"David Copperfield! We're going to see David Copperfield?"

"Yes mine. I want you to wear the satin pants and halter tonight for the show."

"I hope I can see everything."

"I'm sure you will. We have front row seats in the center stage area." I hug him tightly. My Master goes shopping while I'm at the salon getting paws and claws done. We go to the buffet for dinner and have prime rib, salad, peas, and potatoes. The dinner was delicious and my Master enjoyed the buffet.

After dinner my Master had me change into my satin pantsuit. He tied my halter top while I held up my hair. He runs his hands over my ass. "Nice. No panty lines." He reached between my legs. "Oh yes, that feels good."

"Master, I'll stain my pants."

"Hmm yes, I'll stop for now." We leave and take the elevator down. While riding down, my Master tweaks my nipples so they are pressing through the satin. After walking to the theatre, we are escorted to our seats. The magic was wonderful and I'm on the edge of my seat. We have drinks and he holds my hand.

Later in the show, he says he needs a volunteer. I raise my hand and he picks me. David walks me up the steps to the stage. He asks questions like my name, where am I from and had we met before. He asks if I'm on vacation and who I'm with. I know I can't say 'my Master'. So I simple say 'my boyfriend'. I look quickly and my Master nods so I know I did correctly. I'm put into a box. The cloth is placed over the box and it's turned around completely.

The cloth was removed and another woman rises out of the box. Everyone applauds. "Hey, where's my girl?"

Copperfield replies "I'll try to find her for you." Copperfield goes back and closes the box, replaces the cloth and spins it again. This time I rise from the box. He takes my hand to walk me down the stairs. My Master stands and walks to the stage. He scoops me up in his arms and sets me on the floor. We return to our seats amid applause.

After the show as we are leaving, my Master sees a night club and steers me in. We take a table and order. As we are dancing, his hands roam my ass. He pulls me in, pressing me tightly against his crotch. I feel his hard cock pressing against his pussy. I kiss him deeply. Our tongues dancing as my moan travels down his throat. I whisper "Master, I," but my voice drops off.

He leans down whispering "What do you desire, mine?" in my ear.

I whisper 'Your cock', in his ear.

"Exactly my thoughts, mine."

We quickly walk back to our hotel room and he sits down in a chair, motioning me to him. I walk over and his hand slips his hand between my legs, rubbing it. "Remove your top." I remove my top, freeing my breasts. His hand leaves and moves to my breast while his mouth claims my other nipple. Moans grow louder as I slip off my shoes. He reaches and unzips my pants, peeling them off. He scooped me up and carried me to the bed.

"Play with my pussy."

"Yes Master." I gently fingered his pussy, drawing up my legs and opening myself wider.

My head went back as my easy moans grew in intensity as my fingers moved faster. "Cum for me, mine. Let it out." I fingered myself until I came, trying to stifle my squeals in the pillow. "Lie back. Leave your legs open."

"Yes, my Master."

He crawled up the bed, lowering himself down to his pussy, his fingers touching, his eyes examining. "My clit is swelling. I've never seen so much cum from a pussy. Look mine." He lifts up a long strand of sticky cum, holding it out to me. I open my mouth, taking the strand and slurping it up. Putting his hands on my shoulders and gently pushing me back. Taking my hands and holding them down, his hard cock driving into his pussy. I wrap myself around his cock and my lower body around his.

I try not to struggle against his hands. I do so love to hold him. I also tend to dig my nails into his back when I cum. My hips rotated in a circle while bucking up to meet his cock. I buck wildly. I'm unable to control myself. I squeak and squeal unable to stop myself. My Master loves the way he can make me lose control. His voice can make me wet. His fingers can make me cum over and over, unable to stop myself.

My control is lost. But when my Master adds his cock to his fingers, I'm completely under his control, totally at his mercy. Sexually, I'm unable to control my desires or the sensations he makes me feel. My Master enjoys my lack of control and multiple orgasms. My body trembles and jumps when he fucks me. I squeal and beg him not to stop. I beg for him to claim me hard, to take me has his, only his. His balls slap against my ass. My hips grind and buck against my will, due to my inability to control my own body. He fucks me hard.

"Who owns you?"

"You do my Master."

"Who owns this pussy?"

"You do Master."

Pleased with my answers, he kisses me deeply. I cum strongly and my body jerks as I scream. I feel his cock jerk. He pulls out and cums on my face and neck. He shoves his cock back inside his pussy, watching me wipe cum off my face with my fingers. I lick my fingers, swallowing his cum. Then I clean his cock with my mouth and tongue. Licking the cum off and swallowing it. He smacks my ass. "Go wash your face mine."

I giggle. "Yes Master." I wash my face and brush my teeth. I return to bed. He holds his arms out for me. I curl up against him and drift off to sleep. In the morning I awoke in his arms.

I awoke as did my Master to the sound of knocking. He rose, pulling on a pair of sweats and opening the door. "Come in. Stay in bed, baby."

"Where would you like breakfast Sir?"

"Over there is fine." I pull the covers up higher. "Ready for breakfast?" The server pours coffee and tea then leaves quietly.

"Yes, Master, I'm ready." I get up and put on a robe to join him.

"You know I'm only allowing you to wear that robe because I don't want you to burn yourself."

"Yes, Master. I know." I sit close by him and we enjoy breakfast. My Master has coffee and I my tea. We ate our eggs and bacon. We dressed and left the MGM to walk the strip.

We walked and shopped. I was looking for Criss Angel and we found him at Cirque du Soleil. My Master purchased tickets. He decided we'd stay in the casino and then have dinner before the show. I stood beside my Master while he played blackjack. I remained quiet. My Master concentrates and doesn't speak much. "I'm through playing, mine. Would you like to play the slots?"

"Yes, I would Master."

"Then hop up on that stool and I'll watch." He gives me the coins I need and I play. He walks forward, off to see when the restaurant opens for dinner. He doesn't get far before he hears a shriek.

"Holy shit! I won! I won!" He finds out the opening time and returns to me.

Let's get your winnings, mine."

"Yes, Master." I follow him to get the winnings, which he gives to me. We then have another wonderful dinner and join the audience for Criss Angel's show. Criss steps into the audience to do magic. "Did you lose something Sir?"

"I don't believe so."

"Better check your pockets, Sir." My Master checks his pockets, unsure what he's looking for but he finds his wallet, hotel card, car keys, change and watch is on his wrist.

"No, nothing seems to be missing."

"Are you positive, Sir?"

"Yes, I believe I am, but I have a feeling I'm able to find out I'm not." ." Criss steps around to the back of my chair.

"Miss, you look lovely tonight. Would you please hold your hair up?"

"Thank you," I say as I lift my hair up. Criss unlocks my collar and removes it. He hands the collar to my Master.

"I believe you lost this." Then he holds up the key for the audience to see.

"I'll be damned. How did you get that key?" My Master takes the key back. "Turn around baby." I turn around and my collar is replaced and locked. It was very exciting, much more than David Copperfield's.

As we walked back down the strip to our hotel, a woman approached. She walked straight up to my Master, putting her arms around his neck. When she tried to kiss him, obviously a drunken tourist, I pulled her arms off. "Get the fuck off my Master, bitch." The woman held her arms up as she moved on down the strip.

My Master laughed. "Such temper, baby girl. Defending me from another female?"

I wrapped myself in his outstretched arms. "Yes, Daddy. I was."

"What if I'd wanted her?" I looked up in shock and dismay. He laughed loudly, kissed my forehead. "Baby girl, calm yourself. Don't panic." Then he lifted my head and saw my tears. "Oh, my precious baby. Don't cry. Let's go home, shall we?" I walked with his arm around me as I clung to him. We returned to our room. "Strip, my girl," he said as he closed the door. I slowly sat down and stretched out a leg.

"My shoe Master, please?" He smiled, wondering what I had in mind. After removing my shoe, he waited for my other leg. I stretched it out and he removed that shoe. He walked over to the armoire and turned on some music. I seductively rose from my seat and swayed as I moved around my Master. He caught me with his arm around my waist and unzipped my dress. He sat down and watched. I shimmed out of my dress and began dancing. Bending over, my hands slide up my leg. I spun and kicked my leg. Grinding my hips in a circle, my Master reached out between my legs.

"Hmm, that's my pussy I feel, and it's awake. It's so wet. It must know Daddy wants it." I danced around the chair and swayed in my Master's lap. He reached out, running his hands over my body. I shook my breasts in his face and squealed when he caught one of my nipples in his mouth. He bit gently then reached between his legs. "I'd say my pussy is calling me." I spun, hearing my Master. "Bend over and show me that ass."

I bent over, unaware my Master had released his pulsating cock. Before I rose, my Master's hand on the back of my neck held me down and his cock plunged deeply into his pussy. I screamed as he shoved into his pussy bring one orgasm after another. "Stay down, mine."

"Yes Master, yes," I cried out. "Master, I beg you not to stop. Please don't stop." I ground my ass against his crotch, bucking my ass on his cock. I wrapped my inner walls around that huge cock, clinging tightly as he furiously fucked me like a wild stallion. I screamed and squealed feeling the lightning from the orgasm shoot through my body. Although I was trembling, I couldn't stop. I wanted more. The pleasure and happiness I felt soared through me. My Master beat his pussy raw. He exploded deep inside me.