Hawk's Vegas Trip Drifts to Gor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her erect nipples strain against the silks, trying to escape. Her eyes wide with fear, desperate to please him and avoid the stinging pain of the whip. Her breathing quickens and her sensuous breasts heaving. She whimpers, which he hears above the music. He drags the whip slowly across the ground behind him as he circles her, watching her dance.

She is aware of him yet fearful to move her head or eyes in his direction, so she concentrates on her dancing. He on the other hand, watches her every movement, very lifting of her arms or legs, every turn or twist of her sensuous body, tiny feet or ankles. He watches how those full, rounded breasts lift with both her breathing and her arms, those nipples swollen dark red with blood and erect with desire. How delicious it would be to take one in his mouth to suck, bite or tug on.

She dances away from him and then dances towards him, unsure of what to do. Her dancing quickens as she turns, sways and bows her body backward, her arms, hands and fingers dance. Rising upright again, she spins. Her hair swings wildly through the air, at least the hair that is not clinging to her body. She bends down and drags her fingertips through the sand, while her rear bucks toward him as she grinds her hips. How enticing those cheeks are. How he wants to spread them wide after throwing her on all fours and mounting her from behind.

He catches her off guard and slowly drags the whip over her hips as she is bent over. Taken by surprise, she gasps suddenly but an unmistakable moan escapes her full red lips. Hearing the moan, he walks around to face her as she rises. He is pleased to see her nipples even darker, a deep blood red, and hardened like tiny warriors at attention. Her mouth, 'oh how he desires that mouth'. Those lips around his own sword. Those red lips closed around his cock as she suckles and strives to take the entire length of him down her throat.

His desire for her is strong. She is the type of slave who enflames a man, from his mind to his senses to his loins; her long legs, slave length hair. Her eyes; so clear and sparkling, unable to hide her thoughts, feelings or desires. Her needs so obvious and strong; and her scent, the scent of her need make him wonder what her femaleness tastes like. He longs to drive his tongue deep into her pussy; to taste the sweetness of her honey. The pleasure she would give him is clearly seen by any man in the room.

The leather swings again as the strong Master lets the whip fly but this time, it snakes around her lithe body. He pulls and she quickly dances toward him on long slender legs until a quick pull of the whip brings her to her knees. Her upper body sways from side to side while thrusting her full rounded breasts towards him.

Her frightened eyes staring at the handsome Master yet her body clearly showing signs of arousal. Her nipples erect and standing tall. Her pussy juicing, brings forth a stronger scent of her need. The scent of musk that overpowers the scent of the evening flowers growing around them. The Master smiles down at the girl slyly as he releases the whip from around her body with flick of his wrist.

She softly moans as his fingers lace through her hair. As he releases her hair, she falls to her belly before him. Reaching for his boots with her small hands, she whimpers and moans again, placing gently kisses on them. He pulls her up by her hair to a kneeling position and carefully wraps the whip around her neck. His pull brings her to her feet. She knows she is his.

The dark skinned handsome Master picks her up bodily and throws her over his shoulder. He strides toward a pile of fur pillows near the sand ring. Once there, he tosses her down and kneels down at her feet. Quickly she kneels into nadu with her legs wide apart.

He leaves his whip around her neck, making sure it's not too tight. Then he rips her silks from her body, throwing them into the crowd. He roughly pushes her onto her back and throws her legs apart. She whimpers as she feels his calloused hands upon her body and his mouth claiming hers.

Her legs wrap around his waist as his mouth moves down to her nipples and his hands pulls her hips up to him. With one hand he opens his leathers and then as she reaches up to tangle her fingers in his long black hair, he impales her with his hard cock. She immediately squeals in pleasure and writhes beneath him as she meets each thrust with a rising of her hips and moans of passion.

It was very exciting, much more than David Copperfield's. As we walked back down the strip to our hotel, a woman approached. She walked straight up to my Master, putting her arms around his neck. When she tried to kiss him, obviously a drunken tourist, I pulled her arms off. "Get the fuck off my Master, bitch." The woman traveled on down the strip.

My Master laughed. "Such temper, baby girl. Defending me from another female?"

I wrapped myself in his outstretched arms. "Yes, Daddy. I was."

"What if I'd wanted her?" I looked up in shock and dismay. He laughed loudly, kissed my forehead. "Baby girl, calm yourself. Don't panic." Then he lifted my head and saw my tears. "Oh, my precious baby. Don't cry. Let's go home, shall we?" I walked with his arm around me as I clung to him. We returned to our room. "Strip, my girl," he said as he closed the door. I slowly sat down and stretched out a leg.