Hawk's Vegas Trip Drifts to Gor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I washed my Master's cock and then myself. I returned to him and climbed into bed. "Let me see my pussy, girl." I opened my legs wide and showed my Master. "I've beaten my pussy up. My lavender is swollen and red. Does it hurt, mine?"

"No, my Master. Too much pleasure in me now. I may be sore tomorrow, Master." I curled up in his open arms, drifting to sleep amid kisses. I awoke early while my Master slept. I ordered our breakfast with two glasses of champagne. I waited with the door cracked so no knock to awaken my Master. After the tray was rolled in and the server gone, I took a sip of champagne.

Then I crawled under the covers and cradled my Master's cock. I slipped it in my mouth and gently sucked. I let the champagne bubbles tickle the nerves and arouse his cock. It quickly awakened in my mouth and grew long and hard. After swallowing the champagne, I quickly took another sip and continued suckling his cock.

My Master moaned easily and when fully awake reached down to pet my head. "Pleasing surprise my girl." He moaned again. I swallowed the drink and then licked the shaft, coming back up with my teeth nibbling along its length. When I reached the head, I heard "Tears, here my baby girl." I looked up and saw him holding the glass. I took the glass to have the final sip, as my Master said "I love those bubbles, baby girl."

"Yes Daddy." I took another sip and continued. I felt my Master grasp my hair as I sucked. I felt his cock swell and twitch. The precum had already slipped down my throat with the last of the champagne. He grasped my head and began bucking into my mouth as he pulled my head down.

"Tears!! My girl!," he roared as he held my head shooting his hot wad deep into my mouth. It was the first time he actually called out my name. "The bubbles were very exciting, my girl. Is that breakfast I smell?"

I hopped up quickly. "Yes, Master," as I ran to bring him his breakfast. It wasn't cold but it wasn't hot either.

"A warm breakfast is no problem, not with that wake up call." I smiled at him as we ate together. "This calls for a reward, whatever you want." After breakfast we went swimming in the indoor pool. We relaxed until lunch and after lunch went shopped. I received a new dress. It was a shiny metallic fabric. I loved it. "You can wear that tonight, mine, when we go to the concert."

After dinner, we attended Shania Twain's concert show. She's an incredible performer and we had a wonderful time. After the show, we stopped by a club for a late night show. We were out so late, I fell asleep on the ride home. We walked into the hotel with me resting my head on his chest. In the elevator, my head slipped down. My Master lifted me up and carried me to our room. I was so tired, my Master undressed me.

I tried to walk to the bed but stumbled. "Easy baby girl," he said as he caught me. "Time for you to sleep, mine." I mumbled something unintelligible as he scooped me up and laid me in bed. He soon followed and pulled me into his arms. We drifted into the realm of dreams together.

The next night was our last in Las Vegas and my Master wanted to make it special for me. After dinner, he took me to a club called The Green Door. He had me dressed in a halter top that was very easy to slip out of and my hair down long. The club had many rooms designed for specific desires. The first room he took me into was called the Voyeur Room.

This was the room were you were able to watch others getting intimate with their partners or others at the club. We stayed together and went into a secluded area. It gave us more privacy even though we were aware there was a possibility we would be watched, which I found terribly exciting.

My Master untied my top and unzipped the skirt part of the dress. I slipped off my sandals and we sat on a pile of pillows. The bottom was hard for support and the top pillows were very thick and soft. He laid me down on my back as he kissed me. My legs opened wide and he crawled in. He kissed me long and deep before sucking my nipples, and then moved down my belly.

He fingered me until I squealed and then drank all the juices I gave him. My fingers crushed the pillows as I tried to hold myself down. After his teeth bit his clit, I squeaked as the orgasm burst through my body. He laughed, enjoying the way he can bring me so quickly to orgasm.

His pussy was drenched as he pushed his rigid cock in hard and fast. I squealed loudly, wrapping my legs around his body. The wet walls of his pussy tightened around him shaft. He began hammering his pussy. His hands captured mine and held them down so I was unable to hold him or dig my nails into his shoulders.

My Master brought me to orgasm at least four times since that's what I think I remembered. But he pulled out before he was done. "Roll over. Get on your knees and rest on the pillow." I did as told and my Master reached into his pussy and removed strands of sticky cum. We shared the taste of me. Then he took a tube of lubricate and squeezed some out the end. Some he put on his finger and on my ass. "Relax, mine. I know you're not used to this. But we need to try. Easy and slow baby girl."

He continued to talk to me, calming me down. He pushed his finger in, still talking to me. "Relax baby just breath. Now breathe out. There you go. That's it. I myself relaxed my body. He pushed his finger in. As I relaxed, he pushed it in deeper. Moving his finger in and out slowly, I started to feel pleasure from it. He pulled his finger out and put some lube on his cock head. Holding me with one arm, he pushed his cock head in.

My Master took it slowly with me. He eased in a little further each time. I moaned softly as I clung to the pillows which I rested on. He slipped in with a push the rest of the way, filling my ass up. I could hear the breathing of the others watching who I couldn't see. As he slowly began to move in and out, my moaning grew louder. But I whimpered and he slowed down. "Easy and slow this first time baby girl. Just stay relaxed. We both know you like Daddy's cock."

I nodded into the pillow and murmured "Yes Daddy." He took me easy and slow the first time. Not intending to cum but just to get me used to him. We had all night in The Green Door and more to do together. He just wanted me to experience it and begin to get used to it. He pulled me up and held me close as we rocked together, his cock slipping in and out slowly.

"You're as is very tight, mine. It's clearly a virgin ass."

"Go a little faster please, Master. Just a little bit." He began to rock in and out a tiny bit faster. He didn't want to frighten me in the slightest and knew to go slowly with me. When I was used to his size and the fact that something was in my butt, he would speed up just a tiny amount.

He held me with one hand on my breast, kissing my neck. I turned my face to him for long deep kisses. He pulled out after a short time and I turned around. He had wiped his cock with a towel. "Turn back around my girl and lean down, face on the pillow." I did and he wiped my asshole. You have to use a towel, my girl. I don't want you eating the lube."

"Yes Master."

"How do you feel?" "Did it hurt?"

"You were slow, Master so it didn't hurt so much, just a little going in. More an uncomfortable feeling until you started moving."

"Good. We will take this aspect of our lives slowly so you don't go into a panic." I blush a soft rose color. After handing me the bag of toys to carry, he takes my hand to lead me naked to the next room. We enter the dungeon room and I shiver at the sight of the X cross and the other equipment in the room. There was another whipping horse, bondage beds, chairs, swings, slings, and restraints from the ceiling.

Hawk tightens his hold around her wrist, "Easy mine." I felt the panic through your hand. Remember you are safe and we can go slowly. Tonight we shall try out what you want to try and stop when you feel it's enough." Hawk walks her over to some shackles on the wall and whispers "Remember the castle, mine."

"Yes Master, I do," as he shackles my wrists to the walls. He pulls up a stool and sits down with the bag of toys. He removes a vibrating dildo with a clit massager. I tremble in anticipation. He reaches between my legs forcing me to widen my stance. He reaches into his pussy and smiles.

"You're already wet, my girl."

"Yes Master. Would you expect anything else?"

"Not with you, mine. I don't think you're ever dry."

He squeezes a small amount of lube on and rubs it all around. He slips it easily between the already wet silvery lavender lips and positions it so that his clit is touched. Then he turns it on low and watches me begin to moan. "You have to remain standing, my girl." I nod as I'm unable to stop the small mewing and moans from escaping between my soft wet lips. He turns the dial up and my legs begin to quiver as my mewing changes to squeals as the vibrator causes my first orgasm to burst forth like lightening through my body, bouncing off all my nerves. My lips purse as I try not to scream. "Don't hold back mine. I want to hear you cum for me."

"Yes Maassster." I let out a scream as a building orgasm burst forth. His pussy squirts out and shoots a stream for about 20 seconds. My Master moves his stool to the side. He dials it up stronger and then I bite my tongue trying to remain quiet since I'm the only one shrieking in the room. But I'm unable to remain quiet. My lips open as wide as my lavender lips remain tight and a shriek escapes which is very loud and long at the same time that I squirt a large stream. My Master smiles, removing the dildo quickly. "That's my girl. That's what I wanted to hear and see."

"Maassssssster I caaan't ssstop."

"Don't hold back. Let it go."

My scream fades after about 2 minutes and the stream finally slows and stops. "Tears, I'm only doing this because you are about to rip your arms out of the socket. Your legs are so weak. My Master removes a cloth from the bag and checks the cum on the dildo as he walks over to the sink to wash it. After washing the dildo and drying it with the cloth, he wets the cloth. He walks back to the wall where I'm barely standing on quivering legs. "Do you think you can stand long enough for me to wash and dry my pussy?"

"I can try my best Master."

"Good girl." He washes and then dries my pussy with a second towel pulled from the bag. He replaces all in the toy bag and stands, pushing the stool away. "I think I need to get your down so you can recover before we do something else." He unshackles me from the wall and my legs give way. "Mine, you do put everything into an orgasm." He laughs, picking me up and carries me over to a large cushioned chair.

He sits and lies back in the chair, holding me. His lips meet my trembling lips as my mouth opens to him. My tiny tongue darts into his seeking his tongue to dance in a kiss. More mews are faintly heard as they travel down his throat. We kiss and cuddle to give my legs time to recover and his pussy time to come down from the heavens where he sent it.

When I can again stand, my Master takes me to the saw horse with a soft saddle over it for me to lie over. I lay my upper body over the saddle and then he buckles my wrists to the chains on the other side so that I can't rise up. The buckled cuffs around my wrists are soft and fluffy on the inside so my wrists are not damaged. I'm on my tiptoes, holding up my head. He removes the flogger from the bag of toys. "Tears, we will begin with gentle flogging." He swings and swats me a few times and I squeal softly as my body jumps. "Was that too hard, my girl?"

"No Master. I can take it."

"I shall try a little harder." He swings and hits my butt a few more times. "Tears, are you okay?"

"Yes Master." He swings a few more times a little harder. But this time, it's too hard and I scream as tears burst forth and run down my cheeks. "Tears?"

"Please stop Master. It hurts too much."

"Good girl. No problem. I will be right back. I want to get some cream for your raw cheeks." My Master leaves the room to purchase some soothing cream.

Someone I cannot see comes up behind me.

"Who is there? Go away." I kick my legs and then I get hit very hard with a hard leather paddle.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING? GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM HER!" Hearing my Master yell, a monitor grabs the man's arms and removes the paddle from his hand.

"Is everything alright?"

"NO, EVERYTHING IS NOT ALRIGHT. I GO TO GET CREAM FOR MY GIRL. I COME BACK TO SEE HIM HITTING HER!"

"Master?" With tears streaming down my cheeks, I turn my head and see the monitor removing the man from the room. My Master bends over to unbuckle me from the chains.

"Lay over mine. I want to put this cream on your butt cheeks." I lay over while my Master applies the cream. "He really walloped you. That won't happen again. I will make sure of that. I won't be leaving you again. You will be going with me if I have to leave the room. Alright mine, you can stand down now." I straighten up and turn to hug him tightly. He sees my tears and wipes them off my cheeks. "I think we need to cuddle some more." He picks me up and carries me to the soft comfy chair again where he holds me again. "You really do seem to attract attention mine."

"I don't do it on purpose, Master. I didn't even speak to him. I couldn't see him."

"I know baby girl."

He holds me in his arms and while I'm snuggled up with him, I drift off to sleep. My Master lets me sleep for an hour. "Wake up mine. You've been asleep for an hour. I'm sure you feel better but there is one more room we must visit before we go back to the hotel."

"Yes my Master." We get up out of the chair. He hands the bag to me and reaches inside to pull out my leash. He clips it to the ring on the front of my collar. I carry the bag as he leads me down the hall to the next room. "Follow mine," he says as he leads me to the orgy room. He unhooks the leash. "Get on the stage and dance for me."

"Yes my Master." I step up onto the stage. "Master, I wish I was in silks."

"Look in the bag, mine," tossing the bag to me.

I rummage through the bag and pull out my silks, ankle bells and jeweled anklet. I sit down on the side and put the anklet on my right ankle and the bells on my left. Then I rise and fasten my silk around my waist. Dressed in silks, I step to the front of the stage. Every left step brings the gently sounds of tinkling bells.

I turn, facing the Masters and Mistresses in the room, instinctively my arms rise upward above my head as the backs of my hands touch. My hips begin to gently sway in the torchlight. I see in my Master's face that he is remembering as am I when I was his kajira and we drift back to the city of Belnend on the planet Gor.

Dressed in silks with slave bells on her left ankle and jewels on her right, she steps between the Free, with every left step bring the gently sounds of tinkling bells and out onto the sand. She turns, facing the Masters and Mistresses, instinctively her arms rise upward above her head as the backs of her hands touch. Her hips begin to gently sway in the torchlight.

Suddenly behind her a tall, strong, dark skinned Master appears, carrying a whip of leather coiled around his hand. He watches his girl dance, the movements of her hips, the thrusting of her voluptuous breasts, the steps her tiny feet take on the stage, the movements of her hands through her hair. He slowly uncoils the whip from his hand as he watches her sensual movements in the sand.

He lets the whip drag across the ground as his eyes move over her body, wondering what she would look like in his collar, laying at his feet and in an instant, the whip sails through the air and the 'CRACK' is heard above her head. Surprised and frightened, she spins and drops to her knees, yet even that is done gracefully. 'CRACK,' the whip sounds again, closer now to her. She falls quickly to her belly, her rounded breasts now pressed into the sand.

She wiggles forward toward the Master whimpering and pleading with her crystal blue eyes. He smiles at her, having approved of her slave curves, her tight ass and especially the way she wiggled up to him. "KEEP DANCING," he commands as he cracks the whip.

'CRACK,' the whip striking her supple body; she wiggles back away from him in fear. Her eyes wide with pain, glowing in the torchlight, as scream escapes her lips and she rolls over onto her back, writhing in agony. She rolls on the sand, dancing without rising by raising her legs and running her hands down each leg to her upper thigh, just shy of her heat. She whimpers as she quickly sweeps two fingers lightly over her petals.

She rolls over curling her body up and stretching back out. Her breast nipples pert from the fear of the whip in the Masters hand. She runs her fingers back through her hair and down the sides of her neck, continuing down her chest until she finds herself pinching her nipples as she moans softly. Then she arches up, pulling her upper body off the sand.

'CRACK' goes the whip held by the tall Master with the dark skin, this time in the air above her. She responds by squirming as she rolls back onto her belly and rises to her hands and knees. She grinds her hips as she twists her body before him, trying to please him. Rising to her knees, she dances before him. Her lithe arms waving as her fingers dance in the air, her hips swaying seductively as her long hair swings the opposite way of her hips.

She dances on her knees with her body swaying from side to side as her arms wave gracefully in the air as her fingers dancing in the air. Her breasts rising and falling with her breathing as her slave long hair swings with her body. He watches her closely as she bends at the waist and her hair falling to the sides of her face and into the sand. She rises up and bends over backward. Her pert breasts point to the three moons of Gor. Her breathing accentuates the rising and falling of her breasts.

Her legs separated to hold her position allows the scent of her need to escape and overcome the lavender which previously floated around on the evening breeze. 'CRACK,' the whip striking her back and quickly she rises to her feet, spinning before him on long shapely legs.

She lifts her left leg, bending her knee and flexing her ankle, bringing attention to the seductive shape of her calf and ankle. He even takes note of her pointed toes. She touches the toes of her left foot to her inner right thigh and slowly slides her left foot down to her right calf.

Her arms over her head, fingers laced through her hair as she slowly lowers her arms until they are extended outward from her shoulders. Her hair freed, cascades down her back like the spray of Thassa (the sea) when she hits the rocks off shore. As her body reacts to her light touches and pinches, her feelings of need is heard by the men as she whimpers. She dances sensually before them.

The man with the whip inhales the scent of her. First the lavender which goes to his head and then the scent of her need which inflames his loins as he watches her stroke her own body and lace her fingers through her silky hair. He wonders what it would be like to lace his own fingers through her hair and bring her to her knees before him.

Stepping onto her left foot she spins on her toes, her arms out. Her hair swings wildly as she spins quickly around several times. Finally stopping to drop down to her knees again and roll onto her back. She lifts up her upper body and thrusts her breasts upward toward the tall Master standing close to her with the whip. She fears the whip now and greatly wants to please him.

She rises again, onto her knees. This time she barely bends over at the waist and swings her head around so that her hair swings around in a circle. She rises slowly again to continue her dance, by now her body glistening. The scent of jasmine fills the air and her silks clinging to her damp body, emphasizing her salacious curves.