Hayden and the Moon Maiden

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I started to touch her tits with the bra still on, tracing the part where her tits came together. I felt the weight of them in my hands. Her nipples stood out, so I touched those too. She moaned when I lightly pinched them, but not like a zombie. And later, from between Leigh's thighs, when my tongue had made her come, her mouth opened, showing her gap. I didn't know if was kinetic, but it sure was poetry. Poems have gaps too. They're beautiful, I've heard, even though nobody understands why. And when you read a poem--since no one ever does--you know you're the only one in the world doing so. And good thing since I wanted to be the only one to ever read Leigh's mouth poem.

A week later, we ran into Mrs. Paulson at the graveyard. We'd brought some spring flowers to put on Millie's grave.

"Hayden. I used to see you here at Millie's grave every week. It's nice to see you back. And who's this?"

Leigh looked up at me, that look of surprise back on her face. I guess I never told her I came here. A lot.

"This is my girlfriend, Leigh."

I didn't blush, even though I risked losing my job now that my boss knew I was into older women.

After we'd paid our respects, and both spoke to Millie, Leigh hugged me for a long time. We were planning a trip to the countryside, to enjoy the spring weather. Leigh wanted to look at the stars, and I was just wanted to look at her. It would be perfect.

12