Game Show Swap

Story Info
A "Battle of the Sexes" game show with a twist.
40.5k words
4.84
50.1k
76
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Game Show Swap

Jayleigh Aura

Introduction

So let's just say there's this new reality game show called "Extreme Battle of the Sexes". Let's also say that in this game show, the men compete as women and the women compete as men. Now here's the kicker. Thanks to a revolutionary procedure by one of the show's sponsors, the contestants will receive a full gender transformation. It's all written in the contract. Please feel free to join one of our contestants as he....or should I say she, shares her experience on the newest hit TV show "Extreme Battle of the Sexes."

Chapter 1

"Are you fucking kidding me Dad? You're just going to cut me off like that with no warning?"

"Watch your language Carl. You've had 26 years to prepare for this. You need to be your own man instead of relying on your mother and I to take care of you."

"You could at least give me some kind of time frame to get ready. How am I supposed to pay my rent and car payment without a job?"

"I've paid your rent and car payment for the next three months, I also put two thousand dollars on your debit card. That should be enough to get you through until your paycheck comes in. After that you are completely on your own."

"What paycheck? I don't have a JOB!! and if I find one It'll take years to make enough money to pay for my condo and car payment."

"Well you should have thought about that before you flunked out of college. I've given you every opportunity to make a good life for yourself but all you want to do is act like a spoiled rotten child. Part of your behavior is my fault. Your mother and I should have put our foot down sooner but we are putting a stop to it now. You can sulk and blame us for your short comings, or you can man up and act like an adult. The choice is yours."

"Mom, can you please talk some sense into Dad? This isn't fair!"

"No Carl, your father and I have been discussing this for some time now. We built a life that would give our children more than either of us could ever dream of. Neither of our parents could afford to give us the luxuries of life that you've been given. We had to earn everything on our own. It's time for you to learn that lesson."

"But you still give Layla money! Are you cutting her off too?"

"This has nothing to do with your little sister so don't bring her into it. Besides, her wedding is a one time expense, then She and her new husband will be paying their own bills."

And just like that, I was broke. My parents were millionaires. They were paying for my sister's lavish wedding but wouldn't even pay my rent. My dad is a well known plastic surgeon, he's done work for many of the Hollywood stars and celebrities. My mom works as a producer in the film industry. They have plenty of money, I don't know why they have to be so damn selfish.

Looking for some comfort, I talked to my girlfriend Jenna about the whole situation. I even asked her to move in with me. She's an exotic dancer so I thought her income could help pay my bills, but when I told her the news, she promptly broke up with me. I guess she was only into my parents money and didn't really give a rats ass about me. Selfish bitch. I'm the one who got her a discount on her triple D's and nose job and this is how she repays me.

The following week I just sulked in my condo. I applied to a few jobs but they all said I needed a degree or at least some kind of experience to even get my foot in the door.

How am I supposed to get experience if none of them will give me a chance? The only places willing to hire me would require hard manual labor, sorry but that's just not for me. I can't even draw unemployment, I would have had to have been laid off in order to claim it.

I still didn't know what to do about my situation. I still had some time before I had to take over my own bills so I called my best friend Darren to see if he had some advice. We made plans to go to the strip club and talk about things. I knew I shouldn't spend the last of my money on alcohol and lap dances, but I thought this might be the last time I could afford a night like this so I accepted the invitation. Maybe Jenna will be there. I could make her give me a lap dance then drop a twenty on the floor so she has bend down and pick it up. Maybe it'll piss her off, but she'd still take it because apparently all she cares about is money.

"So why did you flunk out of college? You're smart enough to pass, you just partied the whole time and skipped half of your classes?" Darren asked.

"Man I really don't know. The whole career path and 9 to 5 lifestyle just doesn't appeal to me. There has to be another way to make a living."

"Well, maybe you could be a male stripper, I doubt they make as much as the women in this place but maybe you could make it work."

I thought about Darren's comment, I knew he was joking but it wouldn't be that bad of a job. Too bad I don't have the sculpted body of a 'Chippendale'. I doubt my five inch dick would turn too many women on either. I have the girth to keep women happy for the most part, I think I do anyway as that's what my past lovers have said, but I don't have the giant sausage flopping between my legs like a male stripper would need.

"That would be pretty fucked up man" I reply. "Are you harboring some secret desires for me or something? You want to see me spin my package like a helicopter rotor?"

"Hell No man!! I'm just trying to offer some options. You know what? I think I have another idea. My dad is producing a new game show, some kind of battle of the sexes deal but the winners are going to get a million bucks. I could talk to him about getting you a try out."

"Oh fuck yeah, that sounds awesome. If I could win a million bucks I'd never need to ask my parents for anything."

We talked a little more about life in general while buying drink after drink and getting a few lap dances. I even got a lap dance from Jenna. I could tell she wasn't really into it and she got pissed when I folded the twenty into a paper airplane and threw it. She still went and got it, flipping me the bird on the way.

The next day I had seven hundred bucks left in my account. I knew I shouldn't have spent the money but I really need to blow off the steam. The blow job from one of Jenna's co-worker was a nice finish to the evening, even if it alone accounted for a good chunk of the money I spent.

A week later I was still worried about what I was going to do for money. Would my parents really let me be homeless and car less. I liked having my own place but surely they would let me move back into my old bedroom before making me live on the streets. None of my old friends were interested in moving in with me and none of them were interested in the thought of me moving in with them. They either wanted to keep their bachelor pad to themselves or their live in girlfriends didn't want me hanging around. I was at my wits end when Darren's opportunity finally came through. With a text message he said.

"Hey man, I talked to my dad about getting you on the game show I mentioned. For some reason he just laughed and thought it was a great idea. He has an appointment set up tomorrow for you to interview with the show runners."

"Thanks man, I owe you big time. If I win I'll cover the cost of our next strip club outing."

Darren sent the address of where the interview would take place and told me to be there at 9:00a.m. The meeting ended up being at a production studio. The same studio my mom worked at several years ago before she moved up. It's actually the same place I met Darren at when we were kids. His dad and my mom worked together and would bring us along from time to time when we were out of school. We kept each other company and kept each other from bothering our parents while they were working. I told the security guard at the gate my name and reason for the visit. He found my name on his clip board, then gave me a visitors badge and pointed to the building my interview would be held at.

Being there again brought up alot of childhood memories. I used to think it was so cool to see and meet the movie stars and T.V. personalities, then go home and see them on the television. They were bigger than life, they did what they wanted, when they wanted to do it, and with whom they wanted to do it with. Looking back maybe I should have persued an acting career. With my mom in the industry I could have gotten a foot in the door. The lifestyle of these actors and actresses are a closer fit to the kind of life I'd like to have. Maybe it's not too late to try. If my mom could get me a roll as an extra in something she has coming up, that could be a start. Hopefully it would show my parents that I have goals and they would reinstate my allowance. That can be plan B if this gameshow doesn't work out.

When I got to the building, I saw Darren getting out of his car. I parked next to him, got out of my car, and tried to catch up to him.

"Hey Darren. Wait Up!"

"Oh, hey Carl. You ready for your interview?"

"Yeah, sure I guess. What are you doing here? Are you trying to get on the show too?"

"In a way, I guess I am. I can't be a contestant since my dad is the producer, but I'll be one of the camera men"

"That's pretty cool, you've always been good with photography. I know alot of the photos you post on social media are awesome."

"Thanks, hopefully one day I can make a living out of it. I'm trying to get some of my prints into a few galleries but until then, at least I still have a camera in my hand."

"So did your dad put in a good word for me? I really need a chance to win that money."

"Honestly I'm not sure if he did or not. Just go be yourself in the interview, I'm sure it'll all work out."

"Do you know any more about the show other than a battle of the sexes theme? I really don't want to compete to be the first person to eat some horse testicles or some nasty shit like that."

"What in the fuck would eating horse testicles have to do with a battle of the sexes? Besides I know you, for a million bucks you'd probably eat both of them raw."

"Fuck that's gross dude, I wish I could say you are wrong, but at this point I'd do pretty much anything for a million bucks."

"That's the spirit, but I don't know anything else about the show. Dad said he couldn't get into the details because of a 'conflict of interest'. Whatever that means."

"Ok, well I guess I'm about to find out. Congrats on landing the camera man job, I'll see you later."

"Thanks man, good luck"

Darren headed towards the door that held a sign saying 'Employees Only' so I went to the front glass doors where a sign read 'contestant applications'.

Chapter 2

I walked in through the door and was met by a very pretty receptionist. Her blonde hair was pulled into some kind of bun with a few strands of hair on each side to frame her face. Her baby blue blouse was opened enough in the front to allow me a very good look down her tanned chest, especially since she was in a seated position. Her bright blue eyes caught my own eyes staring down her chest but she didn't move to cover her tits, she just cleared her throat and said.

"Okay Carl, if you don't mind, you can take a seat and fill these forms out. The top page is just some personal information, the second page is a non disclosure agreement. It's standard protocol for game show contestants. You can read through it but it basically says you won't spread any information about the show until it airs."

I took the clipboard and sat down to look through the papers. The personal information page was a little more in depth than I thought it would be. They wanted name, age, sex, and address like expected, but it also asked questions about sexual preferences and how many women and/or men I've had a sexual relationship with. By the way, the answer to that question was 19 women and zero men. The form asked what my sexual fantasy is, if I've ever fantasized about being the opposite gender and if I like to watch transgender pornography. The questions made me laugh, I'm just a regular red blooded American male who likes women. I turned to the second page to skim over the NDA then signed and dated the bottom before I returned the clipboard back to the receptionist. She thanked me, then handed me a T-shirt and pointed me to a restroom where I could change. She informed me that my interview would be recorded and that parts of it could be used on the show if I make it on.

I waited in the lobby wearing my new T-shirt for someone to call my name. The shirt was plain black with a big logo on the front that read 'EXTREME BATTLE OF THE SEXES'. A man around my age with slicked back jet black hair called my name. I got up to walk towards him and held out my hand to shake.

"Hello Carl, my name is Vince Powers. If you will follow me I'll introduce you to the rest of the show runners. I assume the receptionist informed you that this interview will be recorded and you signed all of the paperwork?"

"Yes sir Mr. Powers, but I must say I'm still confused on exactly what this show is all about."

"Please, just call me Vince, no need in all the Sir and Mr formalities. We'll go over the show in more detail during the interview process."

Vince lead me to the interview room. Walking in I saw a chair on one side of the room with three cameras pointed towards it. The other side of the room held a table with four chairs behind it. Three of the chairs were occupied. Vince headed to the empty chair next to his colleagues and pointed to the empty solo chair for me. As I sat down one of the people spoke up.

"Hello Carl, my name is Grant, these two lovely ladies are Janet and Sarah. Of course you've already met Vince "

"Yes sir, it's nice to meet you all. I've been looking forward to this interview."

"So you want to be a contestant on 'Extreme Battle of the Sexes', tell me, what all do you know about the show?"

"Nothing much at all other than the name, and that the winner is supposed to win a million dollars."

"That's true." Sarah spoke up "But there is actually more to it. We will have eight contestants, four men and four women. You would be randomly chosen a teammate of the opposite sex to compete with. The overall winning team will receive one million dollars each, the runner up team will receive one hundred thousand dollars each and the third place team will receive twenty thousand dollars each."

"Wow, that sounds amazing, I could really use the money. I guess the last place team wins nothing other than the experience of competing on a game show?"

Then Janet spoke up. "Well, the losing team will receive a Prize so to speak, but we'll go over that shortly. If you really want to be a contestant we need you to look into these cameras and tell us how much you want to win. Show some energy, Talk some smack to the other contestants. Make the audience who would be watching this show at home get excited about rooting for you. Carl, this is the most important part of the interview. This is where we ultimately decide who makes it onto the show."

I felt a little odd at first when I started speaking to the camera, but then I really got into it. I just pretended to be a famous wrestler in the middle of the ring talking shit before his title match.

"WOooOOoo!!!! None of you can beat ME!! That is MY million dollars!! That is my PAYDAY!!! None of these other contestants are MAN enough or WOMAN enough to take what belongs to ME!!! WOooOOooHOoo!"

I even threw my chair back as I put my face right in the camera to mock the other contestants for even trying to take a piece of what belongs to me. Then I heard clapping and cheers coming from the four show runners.

"That was awesome!!" Vince said

Grant agreed and said "That's the best trash talking we've seen yet!"

Janet and Sarah continued to clap and both congratulated me on how well I pulled it off. Then Vince said.

"Ok, so I think we are all in agreement, Carl you are definitely making it to the next round of cuts. You have a very good chance of making it onto the show but we do still have a few applicants to meet with. How does that sound?"

"Really? That sounds great Sir...I mean Vince. So what's the next step?"

"First we need to go over a few more details, just to make sure you are fully committed to being on our show." Sarah replied

"Okay, so what are the details?"

Grant spoke up. "So this is a battle of the sexes game with a twist. The male contestants will be competing as the women while the female contestants will be competing as the men."

Then Janet added. "You would be feminized and dressed in women's clothing while your female teammate will undergo a similar makeover to become the man. So tell me Carl, are you still interested? You just said nothing will stand in your way of winning."

"Ummm, feminized? Like I'll be in drag?"

"Sure" Vince replied. "That's a good way to look at it. With the amount of money on the line for this competition we have to add some drama. Hence the word 'EXTREME' in the name."

Sarah jumped in and said. "You may find yourself in uncomfortable conditions at times with playing the role of the woman, but overall you won't be asked to do anything too dangerous or overly sexual. So if you're still interested, here's the contract you would need to sign."

"Okay, so I have a question before I sign. Janet, you said the losing team would still earn a Prize. What exactly is that Prize?"

"Oh yes, that's right. The top three teams will win the money for the place they finish in, then they will receive a reversal make over. The last place team will continue to live in their opposite gender for a full year, complete with updated legal identification."

"Updated legal identification? Does that mean my driver's license will show that I'm a female?"

"That's correct, along with your passport, social security, even birth certificate. So are you 'Man enough..or woman enough' to do this. Surely you're secure enough in your sexuality for a chance at a million dollars."

"Umm, well yeah, I'm secure enough. How long do I get to think about it before I have to sign the papers?"

Then Grant responded in a more serious voice than he'd been speaking in. "Well Carl, technically you have a few days, but we were all under the impression that you were excited about this. I'll guarantee that signing today will earn you a spot on the show, but if you wait, those spots may be filled before you make a decision. There are many, many people who would love a chance at a million dollars."

He was right, I mean it's a million dollars, how can I pass that up? Sure I may have to dress in drag to get it but no one's ever even heard of this show. I'd doubt too many of my friends or family will even watch it. It's not like they can really make me dress as a woman for an entire year if I finish in last place. The ID could be a problem, but people only look at the birth date and picture, not your sex. So I picked up the pen and said.

"You know what, you're right. Sorry for sounding like I had second thoughts. I'm going to do this. Thanks for the opportunity."

I signed my name on the dotted line while my interviewers smiled and clapped. Vince tore off my copy of the contract and handed it to me. They told me to be back in two weeks at the same location. They also told me that filming will take a week so I need to prepare for a week off work. Of course that won't be a problem. They also reminded me that I couldn't talk about the show with any friends or family, including Darren.

The next two weeks flew by. Man I hoped I would win, even runner up would be nice. A hundred thousand dollars could go along way, not near as far as the million, but it would still be nice. I didn't tell anyone about the game show. Darren's Dad must have told him that I made it because he asked about it. All I could tell him was that the interview went well and I'll be a contestant. I continued to look for other ways to support myself financially, but I found nothing of interest. Finally the day arrived for me to report back to the studio.