All Comments on 'Haylee and the Spanking Machine'

by writingsomethingnew

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
SolisBSolisBalmost 4 years ago
Well done!

It's incredibly refreshing to have a well-written story with both plausible dialogue and an actual human protagonist. Haylee's physical imperfections, insecurities and internal dialogue make her far more real, hence affecting, than 99% of characters here. Finally the decision to note her body without obsessing over it, kept it out of the way of the story.

Well-done!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Stunning

Incredibly well depicted the entire thing was disturbingly realistic the section that started with the questioning might have been better suited to the Horror section. As I suspected it would be the machine process was horribly flawed because it was striking the same location with every hit, making it a very cruel punishment. Presumably though that was the point, everything is done to inflict the most humiliation on the target particularly the mindfuckery.

Overall your writing style brought the characters to life focusing on the girl’s mental fortitude.

It’s really disturbing just how plausible this type of scenario is, it made me wonder though if that kind of thing would result in an increase in severe sexual crimes.

Tess (UK)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Punishment machines should become reality

A very good story in this series with a lot of psychological insights including embarrassment with nudity as an element of judicial punishment. I would appreciate if the next story embraced machine punishment of Haylee's vulva and breasts. The apparatus could use machine vision and have so precise (moving) hitting mechanism that it could ensure marks and welts even on one of the labia only. You could add new Judicial Punishment Codes like J5L (left labium) and J5R (right labium). I think that this kind of precision and asymmetry could be additionally embarrassing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Any chance of another chapter

We could see what would happen in the case that a punishment was invalidated. I am with another commentator that using a whipping machine that only hits in one area will only bring bruising and a lot of pain. The whipping should cover a larger area which causes the person pain but will not cause possible permanent damage. Such a machine should move up and down across an area. I like the thoughts of Shannon as she goes to the center and endures the punishment. It would have been nice to know what happened after leaving the center. Her punishment is over and Shannon should be allowed to go back to the sorority. During the punishment perhaps a rubber bit could be offered. The investigator should have asked more questions after the punishment in order to make sure that she really understood the punishment.

Loki_DarksongLoki_Darksongover 3 years ago

I had meant to comment on this story when it was first published but better late than never.

First let me state right off the bat that has you can see from my profile pic, I'm Foundational Black America. Now while I enjoy reading stories of my sisters among the very authors within this website, mostly taken with a grain of salt for some of the portrayals and storylines, I will say I did like this story and would be interested in seeing a sequel. Although not for the reasons that some may have posted here previously and not in the way they may want.

Haylee was clearly set up by either Mary Catherine and/or Juana, with Mary Catherine as the main conspirator. The reasons why I say this is due to the pettiness that some white woman would feel seeing a Black Woman in position authority that Haylee held when it came to giving that mock paddling to those three other white girls.

Witnessing that whole scene and knowing that she could be subject to this very same, wrapped up with a healthy dose of racism, would be all the motivation need it for Mary Catherine to set up Haylee for the fall, perhaps even bringing down the entire sorority if possible for allowing Haylee that privilege in the first place.

A fitting sequel would be to have that whole plot exposed, Haylee and the other two girls exonerated and reinstated into Gamma. And then have Mary Catherine and Juana subjected to the very thing they had caused to happen to Haylee.

Being test subjects for the new and improved spanking machine, which has been modified to cover a wider area and now sports both a strap and a cane, with a session with the latter as additional payment for the grief they cause Jocelyn and Tara.

Of course this is just a suggestion.

In all Haylee was a trooper who did not deserve what happened to her to have happened. Especially being used has a guinea pig for a new technology. We Black People have a certain historical issue when it comes to that.

On a side note, the story of both Jocelyn and Tara's caning and what happens when they and Haylee reunite would also be a good sequel and could lead into the suggestion that I posted.

Gym52Gym52almost 3 years ago

A great story well written.

toastywarm01toastywarm01almost 2 years ago

Thank you for this lovely story. I felt like I was Haylee as she went through this horrid ordeal. You wrote it well and it ended at the perfect point. How great that she saw herself as a survivor! I hope to read more of your work soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

After the recent elections I wouldn’t be surprised if this would morph into a reality.

Bill S.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwritingsomethingnew@writingsomethingnew
I appreciate all comments and private messages! If you pass on your email when leaving me a PM, I almost always reply. I especially love suggestions (for both content and style) and feedback so I can continue to grow as a writer and create better stories.