All Comments on 'Hazed By My Girlfriend's Friends'

by Horny_F_Robespierre

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

loved the story. but I wonder will it be their last date or is there more to come?

Pappasleaze!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Time to find a new girlfriend. This one has been and will continue fucking her circle of friends.

lc69hunterlc69hunterabout 1 year ago

not impressed with the girlfriend

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Love the story. Expand on this with the current party the beyond the party. So far it is hot but I want to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

girlfriend gone! Jake meets up with a batting practice to the knees and nuts.. good by bitches

rickylaw01rickylaw01about 1 year ago

Dump this girl immediately.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

It just seems like a prologue to me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Good start, continue the story.

chefjess2039chefjess203912 months ago

I would pull the panties off and hand them to my soon to be ex and tell her " I hope it was worth it because we are through"

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

i found myself in a similar situation although mine ws more public. it happened at our firms christmas party held at local banqueting suite. I was grabbed while on the dance floor, pinned down and a couple of the girls from my office set about removing my trousers, maybe not an issue in its self except i didnt want them to see what i had on under my trousers. I like to wear small pants and on this occasion i was wearing a pair of my girlfriends knickers which were bright red and very small. My trousers were pulled down and right off which caused great excitement as my knickers were exposed to everyone. Worse was to come. Someone commented that my knickers looked very flat fronted which is not too surprising as I am not very well endowed . My knickers were pulled down and off meaning everyone in the room could see how small I am. I never lived it down.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Terrible story, no redemption no characters to like at all.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I agree with chefjess2039. Hand her the panties, tell her you thought she had more class and would protect her boyfriend, but, NO, she was just a slut. As she gasped and everyone started to get pissed, he told her he saw the video of her with Jake and the rest of her friends as she was spanked and spent the rest of the night semi-naked. Gathering his clothes, he faced the rest of the smirking faces and said, 's for the rest of you assholes, I have a group of friends too and my friends don't play nice. When I tell them what you did to me, and who each of you are, you'll all be getting a little "visit" from them. That Includes you too bitch. Hopefully everything heals properly over the next few months. Goodbye, again, slut. And out the door.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Needs revenge and a new girlfriend

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Was expecting that it would be revealed that Brittney had "donated" her panties for the hazing and was no longer wearing panties. Story ended too abruptly, much more to be told. Must be true love as I'd never see Brittney again after her setting me up to be humiliated. Brittney would likely know how her boyfriend's cock stacked up and should have not allowed this particular hazing to take place.

Pretty unsatisfying.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous