Hazel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a very quick shower we fucked each other all over the flat, before falling asleep in each others arms and my cock still inside of her.

We must have slept for a couple of hours when she jumped up. She had to get back to hers and help her mother. It was a shame because I was already to go again. But she said that she would make time tomorrow.

We had been a couple for a good few months and most of that time we fucked. Maybe once a week we would go out for a drink. Our time together had increased too. But I had never really met her family, until she said that I had been summonsed for dinner, to meet them and for them to meet this mystery man who had put a smile on their daughters face.

I took a bottle of wine for her mother, I did have some sweets for the boys but was told not to give them because it would send them hyper. You could see where Hazel got the looks from, they could have been twins, except that after the last few years of nursing her husband had taken its toll. Marie (the mother) looked haggard, although I thought that with some make up or even a good nights sleep she would be a stunner. And if her mother looked this good, then surely Hazel would too.

Although the twin boys looked cherubic they were indeed a pair of little demons, so much there was a pang of doubt about taking them in the boss' car once never mind a few times. But looking at Marie it would be the least that we could do to help.

I also met her dad Maurice. I sort of knew him anyway, but instead of a big man that I knew Mo had lost most of his weight, and when he smiled he looked more like a skeleton. But he did thank me for taking care of his daughter, and was looking forward to the day when we could go out and have a pint or two together.

Dinner was lovely the best meal I had in a while, and the novelty of a new face had wore off with the twins and they had transformed into a pair of nice kids really.

Hazel seemed a lot more happy now that I had eventually met her family, and by all reports they really liked me too.

Sex with Hazel continued to be mind blowing. Once over her initial shyness about pissing in front of me vanished. Now she loved being above me, parting her lips and sharing her lovely juice all over me, especially if I could get close enough to lick around her pee hole while she peed.

I had also noticed that it seemed that she preferred to wander around the flat naked whenever she could, probably a hint to me that she wanted my cock.

That was on top of her starting to play with her pussy especially when I was busy doing other things around the flat, she would be lying there legs apart, fingers of one hand spreading those luscious lips and the other fingers strumming away at her clit, every now and then slipping a finger or two inside.

The best hint she come up with, was if she wanted anal. Say if I was watching t.v. she would stand in front of me facing away and bend right over, so everything was on show, then ask if there was anything I fancied, or ask for kisses and if I only went for her pussy she would move herself so my tongue met her littlest hole and she made sure it stayed there. Now that she loved to have her arse fucked we hardly used lube not nearly as much as in the beginning, and I could slide my cock straight in to her.

We tried using butter instead of lube, thinking of me pulling out of her and getting her to suck my cock. She didn't like it.

I was fucking her arse once while we were still in the bathroom, after she had cum I decided to try something new and started pissing into her arse, she told me to stop after I had pissed maybe a half pint. I left her alone while she let it stream back out of her, she then called me back in and told me to try it again. I slid easily back into her and let it go. I had no idea really of how much I pissed inside her it seemed a lot more than the first time. When I was sure that I was done I slid my cock gently out of her, this time I waited to see what she wanted me to do, and all she done was to sit on the toilet and let my pee go, it sounded as if it come out of her with a lot more force than when she peed, and it went on for ages. Once she was done and cleaned up I wanted to finish off where I had started but she was having none of that. She wanted to make sure that her ring was ok.

One thing that I did notice was that after a while of fucking her arse her hole had changed, from being very petite it was now obviously larger and so much easier to enter her.

Squirting my piss out of her arse must have turned her on, because I had to buy a shower head that fitted to the bath taps, remove the shower head bit so there was just a hose, and she then used it on herself quite a lot. Sometimes after she had filled up and emptied herself a few times I would get in the bath and let her squirt the water over me.

The best thing was we were once in a sixty nine with me on top, Hazel stopped sucking on me and lifted her leg, which stopped me licking her and raised my body up until my arse was a lot closer to her mouth, I felt her tongue fluttering around my hole, then she kissed it and all around my anus, even fucking me with her tongue. I wasn't expecting her doing this and all the memories of Steve doing that to me came back. I enjoyed it immensely when Steve licked me but with Hazel doing it I was in heaven. When she eventually stopped I had to ask what had come over her and she said that she really loved it and apparently men and women are the same around there, so if she liked it done to her then I should like it too. If only she knew.

I went to Hazels home for dinner a couple more times, and each time, I took a bottle of wine for her mother. Two small glasses and Marie was well on the way to being pissed. I always enjoyed spending time there and Marie was a very good cook.

The next day after my last visit, Hazel and me were lying in bed, after another great fuck, when Hazel asked me if I thought that her mother was attractive. I did try changing the subject and wriggling out of giving an answer but she persisted and I gave in and said that she was very attractive but not as beautiful as her daughter.

The next question threw me would I fuck her?

I would have liked to say that of course I would. But went the long way round saying that I'm with you and she is married to your dad blah blah blah.

She asked again. this time reasoning that her dad was very poorly and they hadn't done it in ages and her mother missed the intimacy. Anyway her mother had put forward the idea when she was pissed drinking the wine. Just a few times maybe once a fortnight.

Then she said that she has already told her mother almost everything that we had done with each other.

Embarrassing.

So that was that. Not tomorrow but the next night.


12