All Comments on 'Hazel Plays With Fire Ch. 02'

by crimfolk

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Oh

and you are the cuckold-bitch now

Human_GarbageHuman_Garbageabout 3 years ago

Fantastic scenarios and even better build-up in this series, really looking forward to more!

Stephan_RayStephan_Rayabout 3 years ago
Think about it

Hazel, before you make that call think about it! In the past I'd always stopped right there but not this time. Hazel if you make that call that will be the minute in your life that someone on this planet loves you. If you make that call I won't be here when you get back because you'll have gone from being that free spiritied wild girl that I will always want in my life to being someone's property. You won't be calling the shots any longer and I love you too much to lose you a little bit at a time and watch you become a caricature of your former self. A mindless bimbo with beach balls tethered to your chest while you get pushed to do more and more dangerous things to get your orgasmic rush. You will let some rank amateur put ghetto graffiti all over the perfect form god gave you and I am not about to pay a dime to see the one person in my life who I would do anything for disappear. When you make that call and walk out that door there's no coming back and your security blanket will be gone. The house will be sold, and I really don't care if I lose my shirt on it, you will be removed from all of my financial accounts and I'll be gone like the wind and you'll never see me again. I'm a stag Hazel, not a cuck, and I'm not going to sit around while you give yourself away to some piece of garbage that will soon have you turning tricks, doing drugs, performing all kinds of beastly acts, as a lead up to dying young and alone in some alley here or in Africa. You think you felt old running with your gal pals as they all graduated out and you were left to recruit new sluts for your posse wait until you've spent just 1 year doing hard time as a cracker ho, then look in the mirror and see how used up you look. So before you push that send button, Think About it, I have I don't think I can do that for the woman I will have once loved.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Yes

The previous comment makes this story even hotter. The idea of Hazel not being able to get Levy and his gang out of her mind over all this time is great. He and his gang really did a job on her. So many seeds planted. Making her get all pierced up and tattooed even though she hated needles was amazing. Hazel just completely submitted to it all. Even agreeing to get surgery to enlarge her breasts just to please a man who basically wants to make her a sex slave. The fear of losing her to all of this is extremely erotic. The build up in this story is so good. I hope she contacts Levy, agrees to leave with him for a while to finally get those double HHs bolted on and of course at least one or two more tattoos. The more humiliating the better. Then returns with Levy and his gang or perhaps some really mean thug of a handler. A girl like Hazel would do well to have a stern and rough trainer in order to really make her a proper black owned slut/slave. Then take her away again for a period of time to continue to transform her into Levy's perfect black owned slave. Slutty hair cut, A semi permanent collar. A new name. Completely take her away from him over time. Eventually even selling an unrecognizable Hazel overseas.

I wouldn't want all of this to happen over night. Just keep taking her away and bringing her back/sending videos until Hazel is completely changed.

Not that whatever you have planned isn't going to be good. I love your stuff. I just think this story is in a great place to really take the "hot wife turns black owned slut" to the next level that very few stories can actually make it to. Please keep it coming and thanks for what you've given so far!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercrimfolk@crimfolk
Challenge 5 is now available. A lot of world-building in this one but I hope you enjoy it. Challenge 6 is 80% written and should be submitted before the end of the month. Thanks for all your kind comments and support

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES