Hazel Plays With Fire Ch. 07

Story Info
Pimps Gotta Pimp and Hos Gotta Ho.
9.6k words
4.11
13.3k
16

Part 9 of the 10 part series

Updated 11/11/2022
Created 12/06/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
crimfolk
crimfolk
1,205 Followers

This story is interracial and includes strong themes of male domination, prostitution and drug use. If they are a problem for you then give this one a miss. I have used some non-English phrases. Hopefully the context will explain them but I include a glossary just in case.

Ashewo - whore, Bakassi - butt, Brikito - British, Browsing -looking for sex,

Bushmeat - easy girl, Chickala - girl, Free Girl - prostitute, Get belly - pregnant,

Konji - horny, Naija - Nigerian, Oloomi - girlfriend, Oyibo - white person, Popori - fine, Puna - pussy, Runz Girl - high-class call girl, Sho belly - Half-shirt, Yash - butt

Commercial Road

PC Staniforth shifted his bulk in his chair and contemplated the list of paper-work to be completed. What a fucking waste of time. If you left it to him they'd not even bother patrolling the Commercial Road. Everyone knew where it was and everyone knew what went on there.

It wasn't like there were local residents to be harassed. It was all old units and warehousing and yards. Had been for ever - that name went back getting on for two hundred years. Its reputation went back about as long.

What were they meant to do? Run a clean-up campaign and round-up all the whores? The ACC had done that a couple of Boroughs across and - guess what - the girls and their 'handlers' had just turned up in a different street - this one with families living there. Women walking home or putting the bins out were being propositioned by the pervs. Fucking hell - didn't that dumb cunt of an ACC know anything?

At least their boss wasn't on some feminist crusade. He just made sure they made an appearance on the Commercial every now and then to keep things within limits. The girls over there knew the drill. Their car would arrive and the girls would 'disappear' for five minutes. They didn't mind - it let the bad johns know that they couldn't do just what they liked. At least that was the theory. It was still not a safe place to work.

The only time they ever had to pick someone up was when a john was off his head or a girl was a newbie, wet behind the ears. That was a sort of rite of passage for them - getting picked up and learning the ropes. They gave their names and paid their fine and got a criminal record that made them their pimp's for ever. If they hadn't been anyway. Pretty much all the pimps had a side-line in pharmacy.

Just his luck to pick up the dumb fucking slut he had. He should have known. Commercial Road wore down its work-force pretty quickly even if they had much to lose. Most didn't. They'd been working indoors until they were too strung-out or they pissed off their 'manager'. Then it was out onto the Commercial to take their chances and the longer they were there the worse those chances got.

This one didn't look worn down. Pretty in fact. Well that wouldn't last long. Those looks would just draw her a LOT of business and pretty soon they wouldn't be there any more. Then she'd be scrabbling for anything she could get just like all the rest of the Commercial girls.

Not that he cared - he'd been a Policeman long enough to know that was how the world worked. You accepted that sad fact or it ground YOU down.

No - what he cared about was the fact that this stupid little whore was refusing to give her name and address. What the fuck did she think she was going to achieve? Her colleagues paid their fines and were soon back out on the street, almost certainly out earning the money back. She was sat in the cells and he was facing ten times the paper-work. Fucking cunt! Well tomorrow morning if she kept up that game in front of the Stipendiary it'd be Contempt of Court and no-one to blame but herself. Up to two years and a potentially unlimited fine - she fucking deserved it making him fill in all these forms and reports. It wasn't like they wouldn't find out who she was soon enough. But that'd mean even more fucking forms and reports!

His phone rang and he picked it up. "Yes sir..."

Two Days Before

I had been on edge all day remembering what Levy had told me. Something of a testament to Levy that I was thinking about him rather than about the fact a woman had almost castrated me the night before. The thought drew a vision of Iyawa into my mind. In spite of everything I felt my cock start to thicken in my pants. She was so beautiful, so desirable, so dangerous. I thought about seeing her again and then thought about the price. My mind recoiled from it but my prick stayed hard. I tried to concentrate on my work.

'Buzzzzzzz.'

A notification. It seemed I was destined not to get much done that afternoon.

I picked up my phone and saw the message.

'This is what good girls get.'

A picture of a woman lying on her back on a bed in what looked like a cheap hotel room. A heavy-set and very dark-skinned man was on top of her, her big breasts pushed up against his chest. Their mouths were locked together, his dread-locks falling down to half-obscure her face as he fucked her. In the background were three more men, all Black, sat naked with beers and watching. Waiting their turn. A fifth man was just pulling on his trousers - it seemed he had gone first.

Another message - 'Getting this big-titty white bitch some more ink later to celebrate her joining my girls and starting to pay her way.'

For a moment I had thought it was Joanna, my wife's friend. Now I realised that it was not - it was another of Levy's recruits. Her reward for obedience was being turned out by Levy - being 'elevated' to the status of one of his many white whores. It made sense because Iyawa had a claim on Joanna and Iyawa was one of only two people I'd ever known Levy to show respect for. The other was the man he sometimes went to visit in the US. All this let me relax for a moment. Iyawa had an interest in my wife too. That might stay Levy's hand - at least for a while. I might still have time to get us out of this.

Then I remembered Iyawa's beautiful face and those mocking amber eyes. Hazel and Joanna were her 'pets' and while they amused her she might protect them. However, if they displeased her or, even worse, she grew tired of them then that protection would cease in an instant. She'd let Levy turn them out and she'd have no problem taking a healthy cut of the proceeds.

'Buzzzzzz.'

'This is what bad girls get.'

Another picture. This time it looked like a back-room, one like thousands of others across Levy's city. Blinds closed over the window and shadows behind those blinds. What were they? No furniture just a moth-eaten dirty carpet and on top of it a thin blanket. Fixed into the wall above it a thick metal ring.

'Guess who's on the naughty step?'

I knew what I'd see before I opened the picture but I dreaded it none the less. Even if Levy was playing games I hated to see it. I opened the picture with a mounting sense of defeat and dread.

It was as I expected. Hazel was naked, asleep on that thin blanket. A chain ran through the ring on the wall and down to where it was attached to the metal collar around her neck.

'You know why.'

I knew why alright. Levy wanted money again but this time I'd refused to give in. Had told him to fuck off in fact. This was my punishment. Hazel had apparently tried to cover for me - a stupid lie - so the punishment was via her.

'Video tonight and be real sure to watch it - remember I expect ALL my girls to pay their way - one way or the other.'

I waited but nothing else came. I tried again to concentrate on my work - it would be a long wait.

***

I half expected the video to open with that same dirty room. Instead it began outside a bathroom.

"My little bitch is getting herself ready. Need her looking her best tonight"

A dark hand rapped on the door. "Time you was ready - come through into the other room. Got someone you need to meet."

Levy went through into the next room where a man was waiting. He was as dark as Levy but there the resemblance ended. Levy was athletic, hard and muscular. The first thing that struck you about this new guy was his size. Almost six foot tall and almost six feet around. Maybe not the fattest man I'd ever seen but definitely in the Top Five. His head was shaved bald but I guessed he was at least ten years older than Levy.

Piggy little eyes gleamed in his fat face. He said something in a language I didn't understand but Levy readily responded. It had to be one of the Nigerian languages but I was not up to saying which. The fat man laughed - a deep belly laugh that set his whole body shaking.

Somehow that laugh scared me more than anything. I had an idea already who this man might be and the idea set my heart racing, not with lust but with terror.

The door opened and Hazel emerged - she was naked and she looked impossibly beautiful. Perfection - at least if you could ignore Levy's ink. Levy's mark of ownership on her back and the QOS necklace - what I now understood was Iyawa's mark - around her neck. It wasn't just my natural bias that set the breath catching in my throat. Her skin glowed and her eyes sparkled. Her eyes widened as she saw the fat man. I sensed her mind trying to calculate what his presence meant. This was not an attractive man.

Levy snapped his fingers and pointed towards his feet.

Hazel immediately moved in front of him and gracefully dropped to her knees.

Levy deftly fitted a leather collar around her neck - half obscuring Iyawa's mark. I tried to extract every hint of meaning from every second as I watched. Levy's practised ease applying that collar. The fact his collar half obscured Iyawa's mark. Anything could be symbolic, anything could have meaning. My ability to interpret might provide a way out of this, my failure might be disastrous.

"Well trained." I suddenly realised the deep voice had spoken in English. Heavily accented but easily intelligible.

Levy didn't answer. He just produced a leather leash from his pocket and clipped it onto my wife's collar. He paused and then snapped his fingers again.

"Thank you Master." My wife spoke as she got back to her feet and stood before him.

Their eyes met. Her eyes on his - not as a challenge but rather in adoration. I felt the anger growing in me and realised just how much I hated that bastard Levy.

"My friend needs to see you." Hazel's eyes followed his hand as he passed the end of the leather leash to the fat man. "He is your Master for tonight. You understand?"

Just the briefest momentary hesitation and then, "Yes Master." She thought she understood. Or perhaps she didn't and merely wished to please Levy, to serve him. Either way I had no doubt that the fat man would be fucking my wife before the night was out. It was ironic. I thought Hazel misunderstood but really it was me all along.

The fat man stepped forward and took a firm hold of Hazel's arm. He appraised her naked body carefully, checking her from all sides. Finally fat dark fingers gently took her chin as he looked unblinkingly into her eyes.

"She's quality yes, Kayode my brother. A little different to the skanks and addicts you usually get." Levy was speaking in English. So that Hazel would understand, so that I would understand.

The fat man just grunted in response.

Levy laughed. "You trying to tell me this one wouldn't make you a lot of money, draw you a lot of business. I know she'll do that here - let alone in Lagos."

The fat man gave Levy a side-eyed glance. "IF she has the attitude, the strength to last. She is good but..." His hand cupped Hazel's left breast momentarily and then left it. "That other girl you showed me had the titties my customers like. Now offer me that one..."

Levy shook his head. "That one, Joanna, is under Iyawa's protection. This one might have been too if her husband hadn't let her down. That's how I can offer her to you. I know they like big tits at your whore-houses but it isn't like you'd be putting her to work like that - at least at first. I know the way you operate. First you'd pass her onto a high-class client, an oil executive maybe or a Government Minister." It was his turn to laugh contemptuously. "A little white plaything like this, all ready for breeding, you telling me there's no market for that?"

I was watching the screen - the image of my wife's face as they discussed her. The blood coming to her cheeks, her eyes glittering even as she cast them down to the floor. Her small breasts rising and falling as she breathed fast. There'd been one glance up at Levy but only one. No protest, no denial, just submission. The most dangerous kind of submission. Was she relying on Levy bluffing? Did she not believe that he would let her go so easily? That was a dangerous assumption - but the alternative was worse. That she was going along with what was happening - that she was willing and excited to follow her Master's wishes even in this. To follow the wishes of Levy and then a new Master in this, a Nigerian pimp called Kayode.

That suddenly struck me too. There'd been no attempt to hide this man's identity. His face, his voice, even his name. I didn't know what that meant but I knew that it probably wasn't good. This man and Levy weren't worried about people knowing what they were doing. That smacked of power and a willingness to flaunt that power.

"I might go ten grand - dollars of course," said the fat man as he turned his attention from Hazel back to Levy.

Levy almost spat. "In the end I'll get fifteen from that useless husband of hers - and I mean pounds. I'm only offering her to you to save myself some time and bother. Besides this little whore'll enjoy being set up in an apartment in Lagos for one of your client's amusement."

"But will she? Oyibo girls lack strength and discipline. Could this one perform to the required standard? Has she the stamina to supply the services my clients expect of their ashewo?"

Levy shrugged. "She comes with my and Iyawa's approval. She also comes with a price-tag. In dollars if you insist - twenty-five grand."

The fat man made to express his outrage but found his eyes caught by Levy's solid stare. He chuckled and shrugged. I knew in that moment what he was thinking. Even with her supposedly tiny titties he knew he could double that as a long-term rental to any one of a dozen men. They'd love having this little white whore on their arm and in their bed. They'd also pay handsomely to breed her - having one like this with a belly showing. It was a lot of money for a girl but my wife was not just any girl. All of that raced through my mind and I hated myself as I realised my cock was hard. Hated the fact that I could be aroused by such thoughts and dreaded the fact that I knew my wife could be too.

"When I pay and she flakes do I get a refund or do I have to kill you?" His tone was half-mocking, but only half-mocking.

Levy stiffened a little - his eyes took on their hard look. I'd been on the receiving end of that and it was not a pleasant experience. The fat man just returned it - stare for stare.

Levy nodded. "We are professionals, not amateurs. I will put a one-year guarantee on her. If you can't make at least ten times her price in that time then you aren't the man I've heard about. Tonight is your test-drive. You can then be sure that she has what it takes. Believe me this one is an obedient whore as well as a beautiful one."

I saw Hazel's eyes sparkle as she looked at him. Levy didn't hand out praise readily and this was the highest praise he could give to any white woman. Even if he was talking as a salesman I knew how she was loving this - how she would aim to please Levy by pleasing the fat man.

Kayode thought for a moment, his face showing a slight sheen of sweat. He brought his hand up to fondle my wife's breast. "Huhhh," he said, "I will make a deal. I like nice big titties on a white girl for myself so give me Joanna for my own bed tonight while this one is being put through her paces, on the usual understanding of course. No permanent marks or damage to the merchandise. If my men approve then we have a deal. Perhaps, in the future, a lot more deals too." He raised an eyebrow and smiled before holding out his hand. "We understand each other?"

"We understand," said Levy as he took the other's hand and the fat man's deep bass laughter rolled out again.

***

"Ah yeah - that looks real nice."

The camera was in a vehicle pointing out into a yard. My wife was walking towards the vehicle, clothed now and presumably to Kayode's taste. Nothing outrageous - just jeans and a really low-cut light blue tank-top. She could still pass as a student - especially in that kind of outfit. Nothing outrageous but just like the man said she looked damn fine.

The camera followed Hazel as she sauntered over to the vehicle window and with a low hum the glass descended.

She gave him a beautiful smile. "Hi - your boss said you were out here and I thought you might be bored waiting for him. Maybe you might like a little fun?" She gave him a look that went straight through the camera and had my prick rock hard. I never knew a woman that could do that like Hazel. It seemed I wasn't the only one impressed.

"Babe you real fine to be browsing. So you a free girl?" He chuckled as Hazel didn't answer. "Baby - maybe you too fine to be free. So what's the ticket?"

Her smile was at its full sexy intensity now and her eyes were locked on his. She was enjoying the scenario - perhaps enjoying it more because it might not be for play anymore. "Your boss settled all that. You just have to decide if you want some fun?" Oh but her little laugh sent shivers of excitement down my spine. It did just as much for him as for me.

"Lets not be wasting no more time." He unlocked the doors and moved round into the back. He had his camera covering the other side of the back seat as Hazel opened her door and leaned in. She was sending him all the signals but he'd already made his mind up.

"So you want some fun?"

"What sort of fun you wanting?"

"The sort only a man like you can give me."

"Get in then."

She obliged and swung that sweet rear of hers in onto the seat as she kept facing me. She shut the door and I immediately heard the doors lock. If she noticed she gave no sign - her attention was entirely on the man.

"I like the top but lose it. Time is money in our business"

I saw the tip of her tongue show between her lips, saw her eyes widen a little and sparkle. I knew she was loving this - loving having his eyes follow every movement of hers as she reached down and pulled her top up and over her head. Her perfect small breasts were revealed, her long nipples already hard and erect.

Coal-black hands reached out and fondled her tits, skilled thumbs finding and teasing her prominent nipples. Hazel gasped and began to breath deeply

"Yeah," he chuckled, "you tiny-titty girls always real sensitive there. Now get out of them jeans - let me see that puna, that pussy"

"You like white girl puna?" She giggled again.

"I don't discriminate. A fly little chickala with a warm and wet puna is fine for me - don't matter what colour. But at home," he stroked his singers on the pale skin of her arm, "this puts the price up real high."

"You think I'd be in demand?"

He laughed. "Oh yeah and get those titties filled out and you'd be a legend down there. They be talking about that Brikito ashewo for fucking generations to come. Now - them jeans."

They were tight but Hazel eased them down her legs and off, revealing delicate lace panties. That surprised me but then I remembered that she wasn't playing to Levy's rules tonight. Kayode knew what his men liked.

Talking of which. The light flashed on Hazel's rings and the man noticed. "You a married bitch? He know what you're doing tonight?"

"Who cares? He's only a white boy. He can't give me what I need - that's why I have to find myself a real man." My God that look she was sending his way would have had the Pope tenting his shorts. I registered the insult to myself even as I stroked my hard dick watching her. She was only playing a part after all - wasn't she? But was she? - and was any of this still a game by any definition? My prick didn't care and I shut such thoughts out of my mind, feasted on the images, got off on my wife as some Black man's whore.

crimfolk
crimfolk
1,205 Followers