Hazel Plays With Fire Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The men reverted to their own language. Hazel just watched them, moving when necessary to help them undress her. Dark hands fondled her small breasts even as others pulled down her jeans. Then the men undressed, revealing hard young bodies as Hazel watched, her face flushed and her eyes wide and sparkling.

The men talked again and then one, laughing, reached for his discarded shirt and found a coin. He tossed it and caught it, obscuring its face.

"Heads."

The man took his second hand off the coin and gave a rueful smile.

"Ha!" said his friend. "Brikito yash!"

They stood almost in unison and undid their belts, allowed their jeans to fall. My wife's eyes went straight to their cocks, already half-hard. Six or seven inches of hardening dark flesh each. She smiled.

The first man lay on the bed and stroked his cock twice with his hand. It was all he needed and he gave a sharp gesture to Hazel. She moved over and straddled him - gasping a little as she took him inside her.

"Fuck yeah," the first words she had spoken since meeting them.

His hands held her hard as he pushed his cock deep into her in just a few strokes. Then he pulled her down onto him and his arms wrapped around her body. He kept thrusting up into her and she kept moaning her approval.

Did she know what was coming next? She was hardly inexperienced in such things. I doubted she cared. Either way she soon found out as the second man moved up behind her. His cock was hard too and he pushed it home into my wife's ass while his friend held her in place. Maybe the drug helped or she was just ready for it or he had applied lube but that Black cock disappeared into her in a couple of thrusts as she gasped her surprise.

"Yes you fuckers - fucking use me like a little white whore." That frantic note in her voice was new and unfeigned.

The men laughed and did just as she had asked. Thrusting hard and in rhythmn, using both of her holes in a fast and frantic fuck. Talking to each other at first in their own language but then continuing in purposeful silent concentration. Hard dark flesh claiming vulnerable white holes. The only sounds were their deep breathing and my wife's moans and gasps. This was about the men sealing their deal, about these two men getting off. My wife was just a means to an end, being used by them for their profit and pleasure.

It was clear that they were partners, apparently sharing their women as they shared their business. The one in Hazel's pussy came first - keeping his hold on her as he grunted and shot his seed inside her. His friend straightened up and power-fucked my wife's ass until a few seconds later he came too, deep inside her.

The two men climbed off Hazel and then dressed, talking and laughing together all the while. Hazel seemed in a daze until she started dressing too. There was a knock on the door and the driver reappeared.

The camera moved as he picked up his bag.

"Good," he said as he pointed one finger at Hazel. It wasn't spoken like a question - more as a statement of fact.

The man in the jacket grinned. "No titties but popori chickala." He and his friend exchanged fist bumps with Kayode's men. It seemed Hazel had served her purpose.

As they left the room Hazel's driver asked one last question. I understood none of it except for the one word 'Commercial.'

***

It just looked grey and bleak, most of all bleak. A succession of run-down buildings. Mostly redundant factories turned over to warehousing. Empty lots perhaps used for car-parking in the daytime. A few retail units that had probably last opened in the eighties. Rubbish was scattered around the streets and every wall showed generations of tags from the local would-be artists. Wherever you looked was neglect and decay. This was where the city dumped what it didn't want to see. This was the Commercial Road.

"Levy ain't no charity - even a test-drive come at a price." The driver was explaining how things stood to my wife. "But it's easy - woman like you never need go short. Just turn a couple of tricks and then we can go back, yes?"

My wife was looking at him. I could see by the car's clock that it was two o'clock in the morning. She had to be tired but her eyes were still bright, almost feverish. I thought back to whatever the men at the house-party had given her. Perhaps fatigue or the drugs or a combination meant that she wasn't thinking straight. I wanted to tell myself that when I saw what happened.

She ran her tongue across her lower lip and then seemed to come to a decision. "Do I have to fuck them? I mean they might be white."

The driver grinned. "Nah. " He gave an eloquent gesture with one hand. "Hand jobs for white boys. If they Black then you decide - four blow-jobs or a couple of quick fucks. Out here you use these." He pushed a handful of condoms into the pocket of her jacket. "Now go make your man his money."

The camera followed her as she made her way across the road and took up a position on that bleak street.

It was quiet out. It took me a little while to realise just how quiet. 'The Commercial' was notorious for street-girls but on this night it was still and empty. No girls and seemingly no punters. It was a couple of minutes before a car even drove by. Hazel began to walk up and down.

She turned as another car came and this time the vehicle slowed to a stop. She hesitated for a moment and then went over to it. The window rolled down and she moved up to it.

It happened fast. Hazel tried to pull away but was held. A second car suddenly appeared and a man ran up and grabbed her from behind. Her arms were put behind her back and stayed there. She was pushed into the back-seat of the second car and then both cars moved off.

It took me a moment more of shocked silence to realise what I wasn't hearing. Kayode's men didn't curse or express surprise or react at all. They just watched as I was watching. What was this?

The car finally started up and they carefully followed the first two cars at a distance. Followed them the half-mile to the nearest Police station and then just kept on going past after the two cars had turned in.

The screen cut to black. On it was a number, a telephone number.

I was in shock but also relieved. At first I'd thought they were kidnapping her - cutting Levy out of the deal. You wouldn't put it past a man like Kayode. Or maybe it was a rival gang altogether. Or some psychopathic john. Any of those scenarios were as possible as they were grim. The Police were better than that but they were still really bad. A prosecution for prostitution would fuck things up severely. I could see the way back to how things had been being closed off as I watched. There would be no way back from this.

I did what I - and they - knew I had to do. I rang the number.

"Ahhh - there you are. Did you enjoy the movie?" I hadn't expected to hear HER on the other end of the line. The seductive mocking tones of Iyawa. I wasn't in any mood for them right now.

"What do I have to do? Can I stop this?"

"So you still love that little slut wife of yours? Isn't that sweet - I thought you were tired of her..."

"What?" I was genuinely shocked.

"Well when our friend asked for a little something - when I asked for ... even less."

Now I understood. Levy had asked for 'a little something' - except to me £15,000 wasn't so little. So Levy would get that money elsewhere and Iyawa wouldn't help because I had refused her terms. I remembered her wielding that damn device before me and winced inwardly.

"I'll pay the £15,000."

"I think he's had a better offer now sweetheart. It would be £25,000 then you can have her back as soon as she is out of court. You want that yes." The same light sing-song tone as she played with me. As I heard it I could see those beautiful amber eyes mocking my helplessness. Remembered being held at her mercy in that sex-show. Fuck it - I felt my prick stir in my pants. I hauled my mind back onto the matter at hand

"She can't have that on her record."

"Sweetie - your pretty little wife is a whore. You know that even better than my friend or I. Doesn't this just make it official? But - if you like - I'm sure someone we know could, er, arrange things. Would you like that little man?"

"Yes. Yes I want that. We need that. Very much. Thank you Iyawa."

"Remember your manners white boy."

I remembered. "Thank you mistress."

"That's better. Our friend can sort this out. JOn top of what e already agreed it will just be another five thousand..."

***

"Just the one real collar sir. Otherwise there were a couple of regulars too strung out to realise what day it was. If we really need the numbers then we need to vary the patrol times sir."

"..."

"Yes sir, yes sir, I understand. I've worked here long enough." PC Staniforth shifted his ample weight in his chair again. He certainly HAD been here long enough.

"...."

"No sir. She's no regular. I've not seen her before and she's not playing ball sir."

"..."

"I don't think there's much doubt about that sir. I'm pretty sure that she was on something and tests show semen from at least three males in her vagina and from a fourth male in her anus. Also a pocket full of johnnies sir - all the signs. Besides when she came up to the car..."

"..."

"Sir - I've been working this beat long enough..."

"...."

As his superior talked into his ear PC Staniforth glanced at the barely-started form on his computer screen. Even when he had finished that there's be a whole sheaf more to complete - especially if she kept refusing to give her details. He shrugged his shoulders and closed the window on his computer. He'd worked this beat long enough for sure...

"Yes sir. Perhaps that would be best sir. Perhaps the young woman had been to a wild party and become intoxicated. Had taken the wrong way home and then approached the car for directions. Yes sir, that seems very possible. I'll ring down and get her released."

PC Staniforth put down his phone. He'd known from the first second that she hadn't been a regular Commercial girl. It seemed she had some family or maybe friends in high places. Well - who the fuck cared? He'd let her go this time. If she was the whore he knew she was then he was pretty sure she'd soon be back.

Meanwhile he'd be home in time for the football. PC Staniforth smiled and picked up his phone again to ring down to the cells.

***

"She's fine. She'll be back with you in two weeks."

"Two weeks - what the fuck! I paid the money to have her back now!!"

His laughter came down the line. "You know what you paid for. Meanwhile my little bitch is coming on a fine trip with me to visit some good friends in the US." I heard sounds over the phone. "Tell your loving husband that you OK."

"Hi babe - I'm fine and I'll see you soon when I get back."

I tried to speak but before I could get any words out the connection had been cut.