All Comments on 'Hazel Plays With Fire Ch. 07'

by crimfolk

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
Bardot1990Bardot1990over 2 years ago

I didn't read your whole story. I rarely read all the way thru these stories anyway. But I gave you good marks because it's easy to see that you write well. You construct a story nicely. Your grammar and your punctuation are largely correct. And I see that people have given you bad marks for this, which is typical here. When I have more time I'll read this story and give a comment about content.

SukkyFoxxeSukkyFoxxeover 2 years ago

Love this series, hate those happy ending ones, I like them dark, and your writing is just that. Looking forward to the next chapter(s).

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerover 2 years ago

It's crap, of course. No, I haven't read the earlier ones but the dickhead, weak, pathetic husband needs to either walk away from this unsavable bitch OR... stop pissing about. Get a fucking gun and sort those arseholes out. Jeez, what a fucking loser he is. She obviously is a "lost cause" and he can't bring her back to a vanilla situation with fucked up desire for BBC, the submission, having a mistress and a pimp etc.

The blackmail bleeding of his finances will continue. Why doesn't he just pay for a hitman to take out a few of them. Hell, $2000 per head, or even $5000 per head for the top bitch and pimp would do it. Useless Wankers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So good. Love the way they teased at selling her off to Lagos. Love how they made her beg for it even. I especially love how they constantly bring up her little titties. Hazel will soon be begging for her upgrades I hope!

DaniellaxmjtsDaniellaxmjtsover 2 years ago

Too much slang, it’s way too hard to learn when one wants to read a fantasy to relax. The story is too casual about hard drugs, much too casual, about all the sex and whoring.

I liked your other stories, it is clear you can write well when you choose to. This series however is gutter, it’s trash.

I know you can delete these comments yet it is my constructive opinion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I love your stories! can't wait for the next chapters!

Dee_PurpleDee_Purpleover 2 years ago

Another enjoyable story from Crimfolk. I'm a fan of stories where the lead female character gives herself over to the hidden or unknown persona within. The teaser at the end of Hazel making a trip to the US has me hoping she will interact with some of your other beloved characters. Looking forward to all of your next offerings as always!

crimfolkcrimfolkover 2 years agoAuthor

Hazel is my attempt to write a darker story - I know its not to everyone's taste but if I only ever write the same tone of story then that gets old fast for everyone involved. A few responses.

Daniellaxmjts - I value your observation on the slang and respect the fact you prefer my other stuff. Don't worry I am still writing my more popular themes. On the drugs and prostitution I gave a content warning and can do no more.

Equals - Really? You don't watch the news? Someone that pathetic couldn't have money? LIke me to give you some examples - there isn't exactly a shortage!

LenardSpencer - That ain't happening and the story in toto tells you why. A reminder that the 'voice' telling you the story is almost always the narrator and not the author. Always worth bearing that in mind.

Siska100Siska100over 2 years ago

I can't help but wonder, what will happen to Hazel in the States. Will she be bred? Exchanged? Get new Bolt-ons? Will she come back or go directly to Lagos? After all, Levy sold her! Or, will our cuck pay the price to Iyawa?

Up to now, you're doing great with this story. I love it!

alexetlaurealexetlaureover 2 years ago

Another great chapter ! And I like the darker side of this story, drugs and money exchange for sex are part of this world and shouldn't be ignored. I wonder when those small tits will be enhanced increasing her value on the whore market. 5 stars and keep writing ! Thank you !

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercrimfolk@crimfolk
Challenge 4 has been published. Another one for the fans of long-form erotica. Thanks again for your interest, your support, your kind comments and most of all your patience!

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES