Hazel's Night at the Club Pt. 01: Mouthful

Story Info
Hazel tries giving blowjobs for the first time to strangers.
2.3k words
4.38
40.2k
49
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NebulaDeism
NebulaDeism
235 Followers

Hazel's Night at the Club Pt. 01: Mouthful

Hazel's Perspective:

Chapter 1.1: The Encounter

I'll never forget my night at the club in town.

The day I ran into the guy who I assume brought me there was a nice crisp August summer and I was looking forward to starting school soon. I was just checking out a movie last minute on a friend's recommendation when it happened.

I had been walking by a super dead three way intersection, just near an abandoned gas station. I was texting my friend when I got a weird feeling when the fence stopped at my side. I looked up from my phone and instantly my body was pulled into the shadows, and I dropped my phone and purse.

My first instinct was to scream out, and make this asshole leave, since grabbing me like that was quite rude. But he cupped my mouth faster than I could react and held me against him. He switched hands and I screamed out briefly, hoping some good Samaritan would tell this asshat that he can't grope girls when he feels like it.

All of a sudden he covered my face with his other hand again but this time it had a wet rag in it over my mouth and nose.

Oh boy, I thought. I'm being robbed. I preferred not to be passed out in a parking lot at night, so I struggled with all my might, but it didn't seem to do anything. He started to drag me further out of sight and I was out of oxygen from fighting so my heart sunk as I inhaled. I could feel my head get lighter. He drug me faster as my resistance slowed, with my head getting dizzy. Within a few seconds we were at his car. That made me panic. Where was he taking me? I was afraid I had no say in that.

He set me down on my side and held the cloth against me a little longer. I took another breath and I blacked out, that's all I remember.

Chapter 1.2: Waking Up

I dreamt while I slept after the encounter at the gas station. I had a very wet dream of being in my bed with a handsome tall guy, kissing me and fingering me. He groped my breasts and played with my nipples until I came on his fingers. I came over and over for him and I loved it. For some reason I had something in my mouth so I couldn't kiss him properly, but the way he touched my intimate areas made me orgasm at least 5 or 6 times. It was definitely the best dream I ever had.

That was the dream, waking up was another story altogether.

I woke up with a start. I couldn't move. I couldn't see. I realized it instantly. I thrashed about, rather I tried to, but I couldn't move an inch. I was trapped in some kind of... Thing.

Ow! I noticed my nipples were extremely sore. It felt like they were stretched out. My mouth was propped open by something I couldn't dislodge, but I couldn't tell what it was. I could feel some metal with my tongue, but otherwise my mouth felt like it was just being held open by me. I tried to shut it. No dice. Something I couldn't feel was holding it open.

All of this came to me at once and I was in full panic mode thrashing and making noise trying to break free from whatever this was with literally zero success. After what felt like an hour of thrashing and making noise, nothing happened, so I forced myself to calm down and take stock of the situation.

My torso was resting on some kind of table or platform. There was a gap for my breasts to hang. There were certainly something on my nipples; I could only guess nipple clamps but for what purpose I didn't know; they hurt a fair bit. My arms were tied very tightly many times behind my back.

My head was sticking through something, resting on a cushion. There was a cloth or something over my eyes and I was correct, there was some kind of minimal material device holding my mouth open, but I couldn't really feel it with my tongue. It was like I was just holding my mouth open on my own.

My feet, and I think my entire backside, were sticking out of a hole or something. My feet were restrained tightly in something at the floor.

I tried to wiggle again to loosen my bindings, or to get any part of my body free. But I couldn't move my body at all, even in the slightest, with the exception of my head, only a little. But the platform it was sitting on prevented me from fitting it through the hole it was sticking on so I could barely move my head at all too. For all intents and purposes I was completely stationary.

My heart started to race. I realized I was naked too. Oh no. I started to breathe heavy and freak out. How did I get here? I remembered the gas station. That guy must've brought me here. Did he strip me too? I couldn't believe he put me here. Or that he'd stripped me. My mind was racing, and I couldn't think straight.

I considered my situation. I supposed there was nothing I could do but wait. I was freaked the fuck out but I literally couldn't move and no one had responded to my screams earlier so I couldn't get anyone's attention. I spent the next half hour or so trying to calm all my fear. I eventually calmed down and my breathing returned to normal.

One weird thing I noticed was a side effect of whatever was clamping my nipples. My nipples are extremely sensitive, and playing with them gets me quite wet. Well, them being pinched for so long was having the same effect and I could feel myself getting wet ever since I woke up. By now I was soaked, but I couldn't do anything about it. I ached to masturbate but first, I had to focus on my freedom.

I started to get sleepy. I don't know when I fell asleep, but eventually I did.

Chapter 1.3: Being Mouthy

If I thought I woke up with a start last time, that was nothing compared to this time. I was rudely awoken by, and I could hardly comprehend this, a penis thrusting it's way into my mouth.

Now, I'd never given so much as a blowjob to my boyfriends in school, as I was still young and deserved the best guy to settle down with. So I didn't know what a penis felt like, but it wasn't hard to figure out.

Now that he was in me, he started thrusting. This couldn't be happening, I told myself. I had no idea who this guy was but he was fucking my mouth! The taste of his penis overwhelmed me. It was repulsive but there was no way to get my tongue out of the way of his thrusting. He wasn't particularly big or anything but that didn't make any of this any less terrible.

He continued to violate my mouth at a steady pace, and I fought against my bindings again, but they held. All of a sudden he started to fuck me faster, and out of nowhere shots of cum started shooting out of him onto the back of my throat in clumpy bursts. I would've recoiled if I could move.

The guy withdrew his penis and left his load in my mouth as he left. I heard a door open and close, and briefly music, then I was alone again.

My entire mouth tasted of his cum and I hated the taste, but I couldn't spit it out the way my mouth was propped open. I reviled the idea, but the only way to get rid of the smell and taste overcoming me was to swallow. It took everything I had not to vomit, but I swallowed his load. It didn't get rid of the taste entirely and for a bit I tasted his cum stronger, it was bitter, but eventually it subsided a little.

I lay there trying to ignore the fact that I just gave a stranger a blowjob and could still taste him. I realized with the door closing and how fast he was gone that I must be tied up somewhere with my head sticking in a room.

The pieces started to fall into place. I knew why I had that thing holding my mouth open. I didn't know how or why, but my mouth had been basically converted into a glory hole, by I'm assuming gas-station guy. The guy was out immediately and didn't ask any questions, so he must've known what he was doing. That wasn't good. That must've meant all the guys involved knew what was going on. That ruled out asking for help, or more accurately trying to gargle out for help since I couldn't talk.

With renewed vigor I tried to fight against my restraints, as no girl wants to be where I was when you'd never even given a blowjob before, but my bindings held and didn't even budge. My heart sank. I was stuck here until whoever put me here decided it was time to let me go.

My thoughts were interrupted by the door opening and closing again. I still heard music from outside. My heart raced. Was I about to give another man a blowjob without even knowing what he looked like? It turned out I was going to have to get used to that.

He put his hands on my head and just like the last guy, rudely thrust his cock into my mouth at full speed. I gagged and choked and sputtered as he continued to thrust, he was bigger than the last guy and took up most of my throat's space, going pretty deep. My tongue was forced all over it too so I got a clear taste of his dick too. It tasted like he hadn't showered in a couple days, it was sweaty and a bit smelly.

He ran his hands through my hair as he continued to fuck my face with a regular rhythm. He was so hard, it was such a strange experience. It felt like my throat was being plunged by some desperate flesh jackhammer, and I still couldn't get over the fact that I was giving a blowjob someone I didn't even know! Occasionally he pulled out a little before thrusting back in, sliding his head across the base of my tongue. It was soft and plump.

I could think of little else than how his penis tasted. Since he was bigger most of his penis was thrusting against my throat and tongue, so I really got a huge dose of his man-flavor, especially when his head was on my tongue. It was like a mix of musty old laundry, dried urine and just pure guy musk. He probably fucked my mouth for about ten minutes, but only a minute in and I was trying to think of ways to put the taste out of my mind.

Towards the end of ten minutes both his thrusting and hair playing sped up, and I felt his cock pulsing in my mouth. He started to moan and got less gentle with his fucking, bumping my nose with his pelvis as he fucked my face, hard. I got annoyed with him. I was already audibly choking on his big cock, couldn't he be gentle?

All of a sudden he moaned loudly and for long, as he started coming in large thick streams all down my throat. He came, and then came more. He continued to thrust and thrust as he came, coating my entire throat and tongue with his semen. I kept thinking he'd be done but no, more came out.

I reluctantly swallowed as he continued to face fuck me, desperately trying to get some relief from the taste, but it was no use. My mouth and throat were covered and I was gonna be tasting his semen for a while, and anyway, there were still a few little bursts of cum squirting out of him. He finally withdrew his cock and left and I was left tasting the remnants of his load I couldn't get rid of by swallowing.

His cum was sticky and tasted the slightest bit sour as well as bitter. After two strangers had came in my mouth, the "seal was broken", so to speak. I was grossed out beyond description from how disgusting it all was, but there was only so much one girl could take. I kinda got used to it. I guess "used to it" is the wrong description, I wasn't used to it, but I started playing with his cum with my tongue a little out of boredom.

Like I said, the seal was broken. I was still repulsed by it all but I suppose I can't explain it; I guess I was in shock trying to come to terms with what just happened. I also noticed my nipples were now basically on fire, and my pussy was positively soaked. That had to be because of the nipple clamps, right? There's no way being trapped and having no say in what guys get blowjobs from me was... forcing some primal reaction out of me, was there? I tried to push the thought out of my mind and forget the last two guys I had sex with.

(To be continued if there's any interest, I'll post Part 2.)

NebulaDeism
NebulaDeism
235 Followers