Hazy Daze

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She wandered over to the tables in front of Tom's grocery store, glancing at the bins of produce sitting on the red-and-white checkered tablecloth. None of them seemed to have prices, and Emma felt another one of those strange, disorienting moments of bewilderment as she tried to figure out how she was supposed to know what to pay for anything. But then it passed, to be replaced by a confident certainty. She needed to ask the owner. Of course she did. She grabbed a shopping basket and filled it with apples and pears and a jar of local honey, and ambled inside.

Tom was waiting for her in his usual spot, sitting on a stool by the register and chewing the ever-present wad of bubble gum that had supposedly helped him give up smoking. He was naked too, and Emma was a little surprised to see that his body still had an ageless, wiry toughness to it that belied his years. Also that he had a fucking massive erection sticking out of the forest of snow-white pubic hair between his legs. "Emma!" he said brightly, giving her a saucy wink. "I was hoping I'd see you out here bright and early. Come to tire an old goat out?"

Emma blinked slowly, her brain laboriously cutting away all of the contextual cues that didn't seem to make any sense until she was down to something her still-groggy mind could manage. "I have some produce I want," she said softly, sidestepping her inability to process Tom's strange conversation by refocusing on the one thing she was certain of. "It's on sale. How much is it?"

Tom's eyes glittered with excitement, and he shifted position slightly on his stool so that his cock jutted directly out. "Well, darling," he said, his erection bobbing and swaying as if moved by an invisible breeze, "I think I've got a very special Hazy Daze bargain, just for you. Why don't you come over here and take a closer look at it, and I'll tell you exactly what you have to do to get those apples for free. Does that sound good, pretty girl?"

Free. The word seemed to echo inside Emma's head, louder and louder with every passing moment. Free. She knew there were going to be bargains, she hoped that she was going to get some good deals out of all this, but... free? Free? Her face broke into a soft, dreamy smile. It seemed almost too good to be true. Free. Emma didn't need to worry about forgetting her wallet, she didn't need to plan or budget, she could just take whatever she wanted and Tom would be happy to give it to her. For free.

Emma realized distantly that she was moving without really thinking about it, that her body seemed to float toward Tom like she was underwater and drifting in the grip of a strong current. But all she could think about were the wonderful, tantalizing prospects of a whole day of the best sale ever. Her eyes didn't really see the thick, pulsing shaft that she took in her hands, or the throbbing, purplish-red tip that she engulfed between her lips. She only thought about how nice it would be to wander down to Sven's jewelry shop and pick up that pair of earrings she'd been coveting, or to slip into Ingrid's boutique and find herself a lovely summer dress to wear some day when it wasn't so hot. All so easily. All for her.

Emma's head bobbed up and down, as if agreeing with the pulse of pure satisfaction that bubbled up deep from her unconscious mind. She'd never thought of herself as greedy, but somehow the thought of such a perfect bargain appealed to a side of her she never knew existed before now. It felt so wonderful to imagine herself showered with treasures, things that she'd eyed for months in quiet envy but never really thought she would own. And it was such a simple, easy, silly little thing they asked for in return. Almost fun. Emma's fingers slid down between her legs, masturbating herself with a precision born of great amounts of recent practice that she barely even remembered.

Tom smiled down at her, his fingers wrapping into her hair and pushing her head all the way down to the base of his cock. "That's a good girl," he husked out, his voice growly and strained as his balls smacked lightly against her chin. "Oh, that's such a good girl. Been... been thinking about this all month, pretty lady, saving myself just for, for you..." He seemed oddly distracted, but Emma couldn't think why. She was too busy working her tongue along the underside of his twitching cock.

It seemed like only moments before Tom uttered a tortured groan, his balls tightening under her fingers as he sent jet after jet of thick, salty cum gushing into Emma's mouth. She swallowed as much as she could, but it seemed like he'd been storing up his potency for weeks in anticipation of just this moment, and she felt little streamers of pearly fluid trickling out of the corners of her mouth. "Oh, that was so nice," Tom said, pulling out and smearing a few droplets onto Emma's lips for good measure. "Let me... let me get you a bag, sweetie." He staggered off the stool and handed her a plastic sack, and Emma eagerly shoveled her purchases inside.

After that, it seemed rude to keep him occupied, especially with a line of other customers already beginning to form. Emma wandered back the way she came, already eagerly anticipating her next bargain. She didn't really even notice where her feet carried her; her mind floated along on a haze of excitement, blissfully dazed by the promise of more treasures to come. She found herself in the hardware store without really remembering the intervening journey, holding a new light fixture for the guest bedroom and shuddering as a strange woman licked the cum off of her lips while Mark Pritchard watched. His cock was already stiffening as he instructed them to play with each other, and Emma somehow couldn't take her eyes off of--

Oh. Of course. A haze of excitement. Blissfully dazed. Hazy Daze. Now she got it. Emma giggled vacantly, spreading her legs wide to give the stranger ample room to lick and kiss her way down Emma's belly to her cunt.

Emma had no idea how wet she was until she saw the other woman come away from Emma's pussy with her cheeks glistening with moisture. Once it finally hit her, though, Emma's arousal pressed down on her mind like a heavy stone settling onto a sheet of rubber. She mewled in helpless anticipation as Mark got down next to the stranger and motioned her aside, then slid his cock into Emma's dripping cunt like he was sinking into softened butter. She played with her tits eagerly, whimpering in delight with every one of Mark's pounding thrusts.

"Nnngh, oh, oh god, oh please fuck me," Emma heard herself moan, as if listening to a recording days after the event. She couldn't quite connect the surges of powerful, euphoric bliss that pulsed up from her clit with every thrust and the whimpering pleas for more that escaped her lips with her, with Emma the person who saw these folks every week. It seemed silly to imagine that this was really happening, that it was anything other than a deliciously intense fantasy that she was living out in a waking dream of obedience. She didn't need to think. She only needed to enjoy.

She didn't need to think about Mark's cock, spurting deep into her clenching pussy. She didn't need to think about the man who eagerly licked the cum out of her just down the road at Ingrid's clothing shop, his tongue flicking over her clit while Ingrid watched. She didn't need to think about what she did to earn her new earrings from Sven, or why her ass felt deliciously slick and tingly after she got a new wireless mouse at Kari's electronics store. Emma didn't need to think about anything except how happy it all made her, and how much she wanted to keep going and visit every single store on Main Street.

And at last she found herself outside Maisie's chocolaterie, picking out cherry cordials and chocolate truffles and coconut creams before going inside to taste something that tasted better than all of them put together. "That's right, good girl," Maisie sighed, pressing Emma's face tightly against her slick and messy cunt and straining her hips forward into Emma's questing tongue. "Don't stop, don't stop, don't stop..."

Emma didn't stop. Not until she'd paid for every last bargain she found that day. Only when she found nothing but satiated, blissfully spent shop owners did she slowly, lazily wander back home with her bags and collapse into an exhausted slumber.

*****

"Morning!" Maisie said from behind the counter, giving Emma her usual cheerful wave and beckoning the younger woman over. "How's the world treating you today?"

Emma grinned back, grateful to see that there was no line. She wasn't sure if the tourist season was beginning to wind down, or if she was just getting a better sense of when to time her weekly shopping trips to avoid the crowds, but the store was practically deserted. "Can't complain," she said airily, glancing over the display cases to see if there was anything new she was in the mood for. "How about you? Did you have a good Hazy Daze sale... thingie?" Emma felt a little bit guilty about not spending any of her hard-earned dollars on Hansondale's finest bargains, but she'd been so busy with work that the last week was nothing but a blur. She'd barely even noticed the sale until it was over.

"Oh, it was one of my best," Maisie said, her lips quirking in a crooked grin that looked almost salacious on her. "Honestly, I know we do it for the tourists, but sometimes I think we could probably have Hazy Daze every day of the year." She beckoned Emma back behind the counter, crooking her finger in a gesture that seemed strangely commanding. Almost compelling. Emma blinked heavily, her feet somehow carrying her along without any conscious intent on her part.

Maisie had on a long, loose summer dress, one of Ingrid's designs. As Emma watched, her eyes widening in confusion and surprise, she lifted it all the way up to her waist to reveal her hairy bush. "How about it, sweetie?" the older woman asked, excitement glittering darkly behind her eyes. Her pussy was already wet, her labia glistening with arousal, and Emma found her own body responding to the sight. "Is there something you want to taste? On the house, of course."

Emma let out a little sigh. Her eyes glazed over, and her expression melted into a vacant, hazy smile. "...free..." she whispered, almost to herself, as she sank slowly to her knees and crawled closer and closer to Maisie's soaking cunt. The closer she got, the more she could smell the thick, floral perfume of sex underneath the pervasive scent of chocolate. She couldn't remember why it seemed so familiar, or why her mouth began to water. All she could think about was the delicious promise of all the candy she wanted. All the pleasure she wanted. And all for free.

"...free," Emma murmured one last time. Then her tongue found other things to occupy it for a while.

THE END

12